• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Good question, I was thinking maybe I'd add some slightly bizarre lessons alongside the usual lessons we all know. Animal care will likely have us looking after mythical creatures.
I see, I honestly have no clue what to put as this character's favourite class though, which is why I asked.

I have some suggestions
Lore: can be also incorporated as history
Alchemy: can be also incorporated as chemistry
Magic: something simple, like healing for example and also learning for what are it's weaknesses and abilities are
Divination

D

Deleted member 227971

Stupid Pokecharms not giving me alerts!
Sounds good. Maybe 4-5 lessons a day, with 2 breaks?
Also, are we having single person dorms (If we are having dorms) or are our characters sharing?
Sharing would be a better opportunity for characters to make friends, but single dorms could work too

Most likely, I'll make the schedule be; 2 lessons, break, 2 lessons, lunch, 1 lesson then whatever they want to do around the school (almost whatever).

And I think dorms will be a nice idea along with two people in them at once, I'm still wondering if the dorms should have characters of the same gender or not.

Also, you guys can feel free to help me with making the teachers.

D

Deleted member 227971

Characters with the same gender would work better, but Astrapi may have to be an exception
I can make a teacher! Shall I use the Bio or?

D

Deleted member 227971

@Killerbunny Astrapi is currently the only female

Teacher Bio:

Name:
Species:
Profession/Subject taught:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

A teacher I made: (Not one of my characters)

Name: Kevin Lupus
Species: Werefox
Profession/Subject taught: Magic
Appearance: (Human form) A tall-ish, normal looking man with ginger hair and soft blue eyes. He wears a blue checkered shirt and beige trousers.
(Werefox form) Dark-ginger furred humanoid fox, still with soft blue eyes.
Personality: Soft, level headed, long temper, hard to get on his bad side, yet once you do, he can be fairly strict. He has a natural disliking for dragons due to an experience he had with one as a boy, yet hides it well
Other: Bloodmoon

Last edited by a moderator:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Mr. Reaper
Species: The Grim Reaper
Profession/Subject taught: History
Appearance: He's the grim reaper but in a suit. (So essentially a skeleton in a suit.)
Personality: pretty strict, can get easily fed up with his students, he has a bad temper when he has to deal with trouble makers.
Other:

@Killerbunny Astrapi is currently the only female

Teacher Bio:

Name:
Species:
Profession/Subject taught:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

A teacher I made: (Not one of my characters)

Name: Karin Lupus
Species: Werefox
Profession/Subject taught: Magic
Appearance: (Human form) A tall-ish, normal looking man with ginger hair and soft blue eyes
(Werefox form) Dark-ginger furred humanoid fox, still with soft blue eyes
Personality: Soft, level headed, long temper, hard to get on his bad side, yet once you do, he can be fairly strict
Other: Bloodmoon
Uh... no she's not. I made two OC's and one of them was a girl

Jesus this roleplay is nearly on Page 3 and it hasn't begun.

WOLFBORN ALL OVER AGAIN ALTHOUGH WOLFBORN HASN'T ENDED!

Oh, and thanks for the compliment @Killerbunny , he's one of my faster OCs I made but he's still cool uwu

~Rinko~

Oh, and thanks for the compliment @Killerbunny , he's one of my faster OCs I made but he's still cool uwu
I guess some RPs have more discussion before they have enough characters to start.

~Rinko~

Alright, here it is:
Name: Yoaquin Amour
Species: Rokurokubi.
Personality: Silly, energetic and friendly; he occasionally tries to pull pranks that often don’t work all that well.
Appearance: Pale skin, short wavy light brown hair and hazel eyes; typically wears a very pale brown t-shirt, a black leather jacket, a dark blue pair of jeans, chocolate brown trainers with grey laces and a golden scarf.
Dislikes: His pranks failing, other people pranking him and being alone.
Favourite food: Shirataki or Gâteau de ménage.
Favourite lesson: Art.
Power: He is able to stretch his neck out.
Other: He often moves between Japan and France. Bloodmoon

Last edited:

Putting too much effort in a character isn't always a good thing. I like to keep mine simple even if i feel like i'm giving too little info about them.

I would like if this doesn't turn into another wolfborn. I couldn't keep up with that one so i left it :'|

Name: Mr. Reaper
Species: The Grim Reaper
Profession/Subject taught: History
Appearance: He's the grim reaper but in a suit. (So essentially a skeleton in a suit.)
Personality: pretty strict, can get easily fed up with his students, he has a bad temper when he has to deal with trouble makers.
Other:
Snape's skeleton? Pretty sure he has one, maybe two favourite students chosen already. @Joelkjn the fox's OC and my more evil OC would probably be those he tolerates atleast