• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

• Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
( this looks pretty fun )
Name: Oliver ( Ollie )
Species: Human
Class: Mercenary
Appearance: Oliver is 3'00, has short brown hair, wears a light-blue cap. He keeps a red hoodie on, and has one dark blue eye, and one dark brown eye.
Personality: Oliver is shy, and often stays away from others. He makes noises and does actions to communicate, and barely talks. When he trusts someone, he will speak softly to them, and will appear happy and energetic.
Equipment: He doesn't wear it often, but has a football helmet and shoulder pads he scavenged.
Weapon(s): An Axe, and a Shovel.
Positive Attributes: Charisma.
Negative Attributes: Intelligence.
Backstory: Abandoned during the war when he was six, Oliver taught himself how to fight, steal, and spy to survive. He is now 12 years old, and is a strong Mercenary.
Family: Twin Brother Thomas, killed during war, Mom and Dad, Unknown.
Friends: Anyone be can trust.
Homeland: Infernia
Allegiance: None (yet)
Extra: He is 12 years old.

Meanwhile, I have to wait on @Spoiled Bread to post so I can do more Yacker.
Oh, you're waiting for me.

From the Infernian side, the only things left to do is to reel in Yacker. From the current position, I find it kinda hard for Ignette to pull him (since she already settle down on the front gate with some tea and cookies) so I'll let Eeveechu handle that

It's not like I can't, but Ignette just don't want to leave her tea party XD
@Eeveechu151 would you please? For the sake of the evul >:D