• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

• Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I do know that we are in the middle of most of the stuff going on, there is like a whole thing with a battle between two armies. Meanwhile we got a group of people in the nearby forest with some aggression, but that might be your best place to enter unless if you want to wait a bit for your entrance. Just read up on the current situation for everyone in the forest and I guess the rest of the rp just so everything is caught up for you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, burn the forest and smoke them out XD
Ignette's explosion can do that.
lol this just made me think of this:
cwRtx6S.gif

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well, this is awesome, so just wondering if it's too late for someone to join. Not sure what would be the best place to contribute if I could even join.
You could either be part of the Yantarlian Army which is currently trying to take back Moss Village, an Inferlian trying to keep it after capturing it, or part of another kingdom and not be introduced yet.

Also guys, I suggest for moving along the plot minor things like gathering everyone that take lots of posts from different people could be auto'd and the owner of the OC could post if they want to contribute to saying something or if to attack. If the attack is generic/grouped up maybe that can be auto'd too. Just suggestions to move along the plot since this is a good RP, and it's a waste if it dies. This would probably need the owner of the OC saying they're OK with it but still. I'm okay with autos for this reason.

Perhaps if Eevee doesn't reply, the forest scene could be extended by the fairy being my fairy character. I had wanted it to be Eevee's to speed things along, but I don't know...

You could either be part of the Yantarlian Army which is currently trying to take back Moss Village, an Inferlian trying to keep it after capturing it, or part of another kingdom and not be introduced yet.

Also guys, I suggest for moving along the plot minor things like gathering everyone that take lots of posts from different people could be auto'd and the owner of the OC could post if they want to contribute to saying something or if to attack. If the attack is generic/grouped up maybe that can be auto'd too. Just suggestions to move along the plot since this is a good RP, and it's a waste if it dies. This would probably need the owner of the OC saying they're OK with it but still. I'm okay with autos for this reason.
Interesting idea. I don't want this to die either. TBH, I don't know about autos. If the person can maintain the quality of the person they are autoing and stay in character, I don't see a problem....But issues have a way of coming out of no where. If Eevee were here, I'd say wait for his decision....Idk. Let me think for a bit and hope that Eevee returns soon.

I feel like I should say sorry...
I just wanted Pearl to seem...not people/creature friendly but strong and capable as her own internal war to improve. Then other stuff was added in because its an RP and I can't control other so..IDK. I feel like we could come up with something if we put our heads together. We have access to the doc and know how stuff is gonna go, we could up with something. People giving ideas would only help that.
Being this an rp, I feel like "plot" is a complicated thing tbh...