1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Mechanist Gamma, Jan 5, 2019.

?

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

  1. Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

    14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

    14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. and I need to learn to poster faster....
     
    DarkHydraT and 5DigitNeb like this.
  2. And I need to figure out what I should post since kyuu took over the tactician role. Not that I am complaining kyuu is better at that but just need to find something to do now that command was given.
     
  3. same. I need to figure if Pearl makes a Popsicle dryad or not...and react to the boom.....
     
    DarkHydraT, 5DigitNeb and Godjacob like this.
  4. Actually, maybe the direction Gwen pushed Ignette's fire ball to is the forest so Shards can still do something about it
     
    DarkHydraT and 5DigitNeb like this.
  5. Hah no he couldn't do shit about that 'cept nope the people out of there xD
    Plus they're in, what, the deep parts of the woods? They're not getting there before the battle starts.
     
  6. Meanwhile, I am still not awake, which is fun and all, but the question is how I wake up. And yes, I pinched myself, didn't work.
     
  7. Maybe if the Dryad decides to attack, Carolean can drop Hitoshi and that makes him wake up? Think you'll need a splash of water though, that would make more sense
     
  8. Yeah, some sort of shock might do it. One downside to being dropped is it could send me into a deeper unconsciousness, I am in pain so a shock that does not hurt could work.
     
  9. Would a slap in the face work? It would hurt a little but the risk of slipping into a deeper unconsciousness is low
     
  10. Sure, if anyone has any other suggestions make them now or forever hold your peace and make my cheek red.
     
    5DigitNeb and DarkHydraT like this.
  11. Pearl could use magic after freeze trapping the dryad
     
    5DigitNeb, DManArt&RP and DarkHydraT like this.
  12. Well both are good ideas, so you two can decide on which one, I have no say on the matter for I am not awake!
     
  13. Magic sounds like the nicer option, but Pearl might need the magic she used on Hitoshi and the slap might give way to some character interaction.
     
    5DigitNeb and SailorInSpace like this.
  14. Yes, how about you slap on some magic, literally.
     
  15. I see that pun, and I like it
     
  16. Idea, Pearl fails from overuse of magic and @Eeveechu151 fairy wakes him up
     
    5DigitNeb, DManArt&RP and DarkHydraT like this.
  17. That is also a possibility
     
  18. @kyuukestu So do you want me to have Forei just find and claim a secure location? An abandoned but semi-fortified structure perhaps?
     
    5DigitNeb, DarkHydraT and kyuukestu like this.
  19. if you can find something that good.
     
  20. Hey guys, sorry for going quiet on this. I'm still willing to be in, I'm just waiting for a good time to hop in, though considering we are in the midst of battle is probably not a good idea.

    Did King Kasinn ever get any relatives? I've been out of the loop :p
     
  21. I am also sorry for not being active on here. I have been really busy as of last month and I kind of forgot about the website and I want to try to get back to the role play now that I have more time on my hands. If I have the chance, is there anywhere where I can pop up in the role play?
     
  22. Well I do know that we are in the middle of most of the stuff going on, there is like a whole thing with a battle between two armies. Meanwhile we got a group of people in the nearby forest with some aggression, but that might be your best place to enter unless if you want to wait a bit for your entrance. Just read up on the current situation for everyone in the forest and I guess the rest of the rp just so everything is caught up for you.
     
  23. Ok, I will get right onto that. Most likely I will join everybody in the forest sense I am not meant for big fights atm.
     
    DarkHydraT and 5DigitNeb like this.
  24. Honestly, we need to move forward and proceed with the battle. The forest scene needs to end.
     
  25. Well, burn the forest and smoke them out XD
    Ignette's explosion can do that.
     
  26. Please don't like fire this much IRL....
     
  27. 5DigitNeb

    5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

    lol this just made me think of this:[​IMG]
     
  28. She's exactly the inspiration for Ignette's ultimate attack XD

    I don't like fire. I like burning people XD
     
  29. I think I will still wait till later to make any sort of entrance, I will be around.
     
  30. I for real took to long to reply. I'm really sorry!
    I don't think so, no (to answer your question).
     
  31. DManArt&RP, kyuukestu and DarkHydraT like this.
  32. Well, this is awesome, so just wondering if it's too late for someone to join. Not sure what would be the best place to contribute if I could even join.
     
  33. 5DigitNeb

    5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

    You could either be part of the Yantarlian Army which is currently trying to take back Moss Village, an Inferlian trying to keep it after capturing it, or part of another kingdom and not be introduced yet.

    Also guys, I suggest for moving along the plot minor things like gathering everyone that take lots of posts from different people could be auto'd and the owner of the OC could post if they want to contribute to saying something or if to attack. If the attack is generic/grouped up maybe that can be auto'd too. Just suggestions to move along the plot since this is a good RP, and it's a waste if it dies. This would probably need the owner of the OC saying they're OK with it but still. I'm okay with autos for this reason.
     
    SailorInSpace likes this.
  34. Shen: King of the Mist

    Shen: King of the Mist Previously Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

    This thing seemed far dead, isn’t that true?
     
    5DigitNeb likes this.
  35. 5DigitNeb

    5DigitNeb Previously ScorchPlayz

    idk any RP could be revived tho.

    (Well as long as it doesn't go against the rules anyways)
     
  36. Perhaps if Eevee doesn't reply, the forest scene could be extended by the fairy being my fairy character. I had wanted it to be Eevee's to speed things along, but I don't know...
     
  37. Interesting idea. I don't want this to die either. TBH, I don't know about autos. If the person can maintain the quality of the person they are autoing and stay in character, I don't see a problem....But issues have a way of coming out of no where. If Eevee were here, I'd say wait for his decision....Idk. Let me think for a bit and hope that Eevee returns soon.
     
    DManArt&RP likes this.
  38. Tbh... I’ve been struggling to keep a full understanding on this RP and figure out what my characters should do to move toward the greater narrative, as the Pearl subplot took plans with Pixel and Shard in a completely different direction and the situation outside Mossley has changed immensely.
     
  39. I feel like I should say sorry...
    I just wanted Pearl to seem...not people/creature friendly but strong and capable as her own internal war to improve. Then other stuff was added in because its an RP and I can't control other so..IDK. I feel like we could come up with something if we put our heads together. We have access to the doc and know how stuff is gonna go, we could up with something. People giving ideas would only help that.
    Being this an rp, I feel like "plot" is a complicated thing tbh...
     
  40. I just want people to tell us if they are going to leave or even say anything they have problems with. Like, its not even a good idea to leave someone hanging for days just to tell them a week later that they got "bored." It happens a lot with a ton of people and I am kind of sick of it.
     

Share This Page