• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Blades of Azoth (Medieval Fantasy RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

Which inspiration for this RP do you folks like the most?

• Dungeons and Dragons (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Fire Emblem (Major inspiration)

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Tales of Vesperia (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (Minor inspiration)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That sounds good! Question is what monster would it be? Maybe something unique to the forest itself that is preventing us from leaving a section of the forest. Something like the Stone Talus from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. You can look it up if you have to.
Omg! That's great for Agni! Instead of Stone, let's make it electric infused stone because Agni set it as a trap. Stone alone could probably be handled by Pearl, but eletricity would through her off and prompt your character to take the lead and help her after she gets knocked back a bit. It also sets up Agni as a villain Pearl would need to study more to defeat and bring up how she's still not prepared to fight alone despite the knowledge she possesses from her studies. Also, you get to look like an epic hero, which is always a plus.

I mean... Pixel's group does need to get to that battlefield. The forest is just south of Mossley.
Perhaps Pearl ran that way? She only scouted ahead so you guys following along behind her would work. Also, I am having the forest be damaged so @Generation Sect can find her from sensing that so everyone can move forward together. :D
You two could appear as Hitoshi does his thing and sort of scold Pearl for her actions. Pixel could take a big sister role and the Dryad could be like "WAT HAPPENED". @DManArt&RP could then defend her a bit.

Name: Asa Shika
Species: Human
Class: Thief
Appearance: She is 5'8. Her hair is purple and is tied in small ribbons by the sides of her head. Her outfit is a sleeveless hoodie. She normally wears sweatpants. She is fairly tanned. She wears a purple short sleeved shirt underneath.
Personality: She does not usually steal from others unless if it is for the good of others. She is very outgoing and often carries a happy mood around with her. She would rather not go headfirst into battles. She tends to find herself in a situation where she tries to charm her way into getting things she wants. Sometimes awkward around people she likes.
Equipment: N/A
Weapons: Dagger
Positive Attributes: Dexterity, Charisma
Negative Attributes: Wisdom
Backstory: She was left at an orphanage when she was young and was forced onto the streets when she was 12. She learned how to steal and use a dagger for self defense. After a while of living off of others, she began to feel bad about doing so and wanted to reverse what she did and give to others.
Family: Unknown
Friends: N/A
Homeland: Yantarlia
Allegiance: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Asa Shika
Species: Human
Class: Thief
Appearance: She is 5'8. Her hair is purple and is tied in small ribbons by the sides of her head. Her outfit is a sleeveless hoodie. She normally wears sweatpants. She is fairly tanned.
Personality: She does not usually steal from others unless if it is for the good of others. She is very outgoing and often carries a happy mood around with her. She would rather not go headfirst into battles.
Equipment: N/A
Weapons: Dagger
Positive Attributes: Dexterity, Charisma
Negative Attributes: Wisdom
Backstory: She was left at an orphanage when she was young and was forced onto the streets when she was 12. She learned how to steal and use a dagger for self defense. After a while of living off of others, she began to feel bad about doing so and wanted to reverse what she did and give to others.
Family: Unknown
Friends: N/A
Homeland: Yantarlia
Allegiance: N/A
So, she's like a female Robin Hood? Cool. Approved. But you sure don't want equipment?

Should I let Pearl talk next or what? I don't know when she will respond but it might be later today hopefully. If we go on for too long it will make it seem like she was never here. And I know you are the enemy to us but jeez, you are really pulling on the whole relationship thing :@
I think we should wait for Sailor since they control Pearl, and Carolean isn't exactly the most subtle. Boy and girl together, must be in a relationship. One good retort about that should make him shut up though

A little summary

From the Infernian side, the only things left to do is to reel in Yacker. From the current position, I find it kinda hard for Ignette to pull him (since she already settle down on the front gate with some tea and cookies) so I'll let Eeveechu handle that.

From the Yantarlian side. The final word of what to do eventually fall on the prince, so it's up to Godjacob for that.

From the people in the forest side. Well, let's see whether they'll join the battle or not. The more the merrier, more people to burn :3

Well, it was, but I am in a predicament. I am going to post this same thing in the rp but he only had two choices. Fight and have a chance of dying, or surrender and suffer a loss. I really need to dig into Hitoshi's mind before I post anything. I don't think I will do anything big for I want Hydra to respond with his answer.
:'|
I hope I didn't make it awkward for Hyrda....
Also, I like what you put into your newest post. Spoiler Alert--NANI? Sailor posts spoilers? No way!--Pearl feels weak to. Which is why her powers started acting up, indicated by her eyes. Some of her energy came back quicker than she thought they would. Perhaps our characters could eventually support/help each other get stronger?