• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

Dennis had taken his drawing back to his room, after a while he had finished his drawing and stared at it for a while, Dennis got bored once again and left his room.
"Maybe i should fight someone... But who?" Dennis said as he walked anywhere, on his way he found Drake, Dennis made a small sinister grin and got closer to him.
"Hey you, fight me" Dennis said holding Alpha's pokeball.
Drake just fainted.....seriously man just pay attention

Well I dont think the rules are really the problem here, honestly its more a lack of basic English and story telling skills coupled with an inability to pay attention to what is happening. Perhaps take more time with your posts and read them through very carefully before posting

Hello everyone! BlueMew's team is looking good. You too Via! Masked Guy, I know that you can dob this Rping stuff, just put your heart into it. It's a story that we make together. Kyuuketsu welcome to the RP. You have my official, as Supreme Overlord of RP, to join Aracelis Academy!

Guys, i hope this sounds okay, but Im leaving the RP, i know i've been really annoying for oyu guys and i feel very VERY sorry about that. I hope you understand Im not a good RP'er like you guys, but if you could give me another chance i'll be back when i become a better Roleplayer. For now i'll leave and thanks guys.

How is everyone on this fine, day?

I'm very sorry, MaskedGuy. Good luck in your future Endeavors. (Pokemon Attack)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a great day, so far.

I've changed my Trainer Card because I've used Ampharos and I wanted to use something that I've never used before. Here it is:

385357_trainercard-Kace_Orlin.png

Oh, BTW guys next week its my B.day so i hope you don't mind if i come back for a quick RP of it. Now bye guys (Im thinking about becoming a better RP'er in 2 weeks, pretty short but I promise i'll become better)

The hype is real for those starter evolutions! I love Rowlet's evolution, Dartrix so much!

384925_darttrix.png
-By: Nuclearsushi

The hype is real for those starter evolutions! I love Rowlet's evolution, Dartrix so much!

384925_darttrix.png
-By: Nuclearsushi
I can't really say i like the design for their final evos well i actually think the designs for Rowlets evo is fine (minus the leaf hood) and I actually like Popplio's but Litten's...... plain horrible i feel like we got Emboar redone.

Typhlosion is also my favorite fire-type starter. That little Cyndaquil and the fact that it's not a Fire-Fighting type, makes it so much more appealing.

If you'd like to post, you most certainly can Kyuukestu! Make sure to read ALL the former posts before posting though so you can fully dive into this!

Last edited:
I was reading through the previous pages, so i dont jump in all awkwardly, i'm only done with page one (the battle) but since i read in Page 4 that you've not gotten your room yet i think i can safely assume we're still on day 1 ~
so guess i'll be the one student who was late on the first day ~...... very late >_<

Cyndaquil of course ~
with all this explosive personality i've brought its only fitting that i get matched with the future 'volcano' pokemon~

Haha, excellent choice. You have much more free choice other than starters but I love the idea! Cyndaquil will be a great pokemon for this RP.