• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

Name: Kyuushua Sylphar (Shua)
Hometown: Twin-Leaf Town
Favorite Color: Black or Silver
Height: 5"10
Weight: 75kg
Hair: Jet-Black, long with silver steaks (dye), tied into a pony tail
Eyes: Purple(originally)
Clothing: Finger-less gloves(black) , Comfy pants(black), T-shirt (silver), Hoodie (Black, silver flame design)
Identifying Marks: different colored eyes Purple & Red (tinted contact)
Musculature: ... not quite sure >_<
Personality: Relaxed, calm, mischievous,a bit Eccentric
Skills: Fairly skilled with a knife, Can talk with the first Pokemon he's bonded with (starter only),
Past: The adopted child of the Sylphar family who was taken to Sinnoh at the Age of 4, where he lived a fairly normal life. Before which he lived in and orphanage in the Johto region.
Family: Priscilla Sylphar (little sister) Myriam Sylphar (mother), Sauron Sylphar (father)
Love Relationships: None

Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Name: Cynthia
Ability: Blaze
Special Features: Silver eyes

Last edited:
It's all good I'm kinda back now, I can't actually really reply to what you said though Violet, I'm holding like 3 conversations and need to wait for at least someone else to say something before I can reply to you

No problem. I've had practice in holding. Even now, most RP's i'm in aren't as active as they used to be. And everyone here may have the privilege to call me Via. ;3

6:12 PM, actually. School, at least, thank god, ends at 12 AM, and it usually takes me an hour to get home. Finished homework..and got on this to find i missed you guys by a few hours.

Actually I would like to make a request if it is not to bold of me to do so. You see how I made a trainer card for Flints final planned team? Well it would be seriously useful to both -rb3 and the other roleplayers if you could all make one as well. That way its easier to plan out events in which the Pokémon would be caught as well as not having duplicate team members. Thanks :)

p.s I would love to see balanced teams and im sure our beloved Rp overlord doesn't want everybody running around with teams of pseudo legendries or just full on Op teams :p

Actually I would like to make a request if it is not to bold of me to do so. You see how I made a trainer card for Flints final planned team? Well it would be seriously useful to both -rb3 and the other roleplayers if you could all make one as well. That way its easier to plan out events in which the Pokémon would be caught as well as not having duplicate team members. Thanks :)

p.s I would love to see balanced teams and im sure our beloved Rp overlord doesn't want everybody running around with teams of pseudo legendries or just full on Op teams :p
Hmm a can agree with this line of thought though i guess i'd need to make a new team for this RP
I dont promise balance but it wont be stuffed with pseudo-legendaries

Hmm a can agree with this line of thought though i guess i'd need to make a new team for this RP
I dont promise balance but it wont be stuffed with pseudo-legendaries
Sounds good man, Im sure _rb3 will comment if its too overpowered or anything

Oh and Via, sorry I didn't see the message to call you by this name sooner :)

Actually my only question would be is the lopunny planning on becoming a mega?
I would like that but, I read the 'Rules of RPing' thread and i'm pretty sure there were procedures involved when getting a Mega-Pokemon. So I think i'll need to have that sorted out before I can consider Mega-Evolving it.