• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

Masked Guy, you may want to put more thought into those posts. We have no idea how you got to the academy, you just sort of jumped in randomly. Try creating more of a story!

Yes, I have a feeling that it will be a turning point for the bond between them. Cause and Effect stuff would be really chill- Drake evolves from his shell and Ralts evolves into Kirlia.

I would not rush the Rp just yet. Wait for a dynamic moment to evolve it. But yes, later in the Rp we can surely help. Also I would change your ownership with porygon until after you talk to Maria and receive your partner. This way you don't have a former bond and can start like the rest of us. Porygon is a very unique choice! I like it a lot!

Yes, once orientation is over and the battle between Flint and Felix is over as well, I will start to control the outline of the Rp a bit more and create the teacher's characters and such. If any of you are willing to be a teacher please say so because it will make the RP more interesting. After the battle we'll go check out those rooms and I'll spam the speaker about the cafeteria being the place to meet. xD

Dont worry about it, perhaps reading the first post _rb3 made would help you get to grips with things a little easier if your still having troubles?

you mean this one?

Dennis Walked trough the dirt road, it was dark because of the forest blocking the sunlight, Dennis wasn't scared even though his Porygon was next to Dennis, after a while Dennis arrived to the Aracelis Academy with his Porygon excited, "Yeah, we're going to be okay here" Dennis said having a little smile just like he always had when Porygon was excited, Dennis stored his Porygon back to his Super-ball and took a step inside the academy, Dennis walked to the front desk and took a seat Waiting for Maria.

Dont worry about it man, im guessing your new to this kind of thing? Or are perhaps on the younger side of this roleplays demographic.

That post you just made was better but you didn't actually get a Pokémon from the partner test?