• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Aracelis Academy Discussion Thread

Hey _rb3 I was wondering if I can have my character sneak in Pokemon from outside of the academy later on in the RP? If it's not ok then I completely understand but I thought I should ask.

Here is my Trainer Card, please check it over and see if it's not OP. (If it is, I will most certainly change it!) If the rest of the RPers wouldn't mind posting their own card, that would be awesome!

384970_trainercard-Kace_Orlin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Trainer Card, please check it over and see if it's not OP. (If it is, I will most certainly change it!) If the rest of the RPers wouldn't mind posting their own card, that would be awesome!

384970_trainercard-Kace_Orlin.png
I think that's a very balanced and unique team so no complaints here

And @Masked Guy seriously man you need to sort out your basic English skills before your next post. Im sorry to be such a douche about it but you swapped character perspectives in one post? You went from "I did" to "Dennis did" in the space of two sentences.
You cant just swap like that, it doesn't work.

385073_trainercard-Drake_Lyran.png

Here's my Trainer card for Drake's final team. Hope it's okay!
The only concern I have with it is that you have 2 starters, and 2 uber tier Pokémon and a pseudo on that team... All together I would personally say its a bit much when compared to what we have seen so far from the rest of the people here, sorry man :(

Oh and Via, your team is about as far from overpowered as you can really get so no complaints here, you have a first evolution for crying out loud XD