• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Alola World Festival [RP]

The white-haired man's heartrate was noted. Had she startled him? It obviously wasn't Seven's intention. However whatever she had done to disturb him quickly subsided, and she was brushed off just as quickly. Though his body language implied he lied about not knowing who she was speaking of, his body language also implied that he was busy. With a soft dejected sigh, she'd stand against the wall Guzma had just left.

Scanning this side of the crowd, she noted a handful of food vendors, and that Pyros had already caught up to Atty. Though the man from earlier was watching them the way a predator would observe prey. This was probably fine.

Atty was obviously very popular, given that yet another Pokémon approached. Yet, there was still no sign of Colress. However, Seven did locate one of Lusamine's children, who happened to be standing in her line of sight some distance away.

Seven then began to compose a message to Colress. [Pyros has been treated. Requesting your location.]

No response.

Last edited:
Puff's search was...inconclusive. His bitter pink eyes squinted as he scoured one last time for the Linoone. Nope. Nothing. With a snort, he slipped down the back of Million. So...something else to get angry at. But what?...Maybe that lizard that stopped him earlier was around. But did he really want to pick a fight with that thing? It was spindly, but it sure had a death grip on him. Like the reptile version of June...It gave him shivers up his spine. And Gerald's Pokemon were out of the question- Million was too passive, Violet was on Gerald's shoulder, and June...was the mammal version of that Lizard.

Though perhaps he would find a fight sooner rather than later, and not exactly because he was looking for one. In fact, it was caused by Gerald not looking- in front of him, that is. Distracted by foreign goods, Gerald kept walking forward (A mistake he had made on several occasions) and unfortunately for him June was in a similar state (Which she probably picked up from years of watching Gerald do the same thing), which led to him slamming into a man. His Noivern, still perched on her trainer's shoulder, let out a screech as she changed her position to Million's now vacant head. "Oh man," Gerald spoke."I'm so, so..." He stuttered.

Oh dear Arceus above. Of course, Gerald had to run into the meanest and tallest looking man there. Draped in a hoodie and a quite a few inches over Gerald. When he turned towards Gerald, his face did him no favors either. Quite menacing, with a grimace, bleached white hair, and...sunglasses? Well, the sunglasses looked a little goofy. But he was still scary looking. "I'm-m sorry for bumping into y-you." Gerald sputtered out, backing off of the man.

While Gerald was hesitant about confronting the man, some of his Pokemon were more confident. Violet may of not been all there, sort of just perched up on Million, while the Scolipede was not liking the heavier (In comparison to Puff) bat perched upon his head. June looked at the man with no fear- almost indigence. Puff watched too, with a glare that spoke more confidence than actual strength. If Gerald's actions didn't get him into a fight with this man, his Pokemon might've well got him in trouble.

And for Gerald's sake, he hoped that fight would involve Pokemon, not fists.

Just letting his mind wander, Shiori watched people in the crowd walk around. He found that people watching was a good way to get his mind off of what Krayton had told him. He didn't much care for the rich actor. Or his spy movies. They were tending to get a bit campy as of late, but the first two weren't that bad. Shiori found himself looking at a blonde woman in a white dress... Then realized that the woman was actually Seven of Nine. Deciding that he might as well go talk to her, Shiori picked up his luggage bag and walked towards the android. Raza, on the other hand, decided to wander off on her own and explore the stands in the square.

"Hello there, Miss Seven!" Shiori said to the Porygon2 android, waving hello.

As if the situation going on in front of him wasn't enough, the addition of another interruption had nearly tipped his scale. On top of it all, it wasn't even that someone had spoken up to him, rather someone had the audacity to bump right into him.

Guzma turned, looking at the man that had to have been only a year or two younger than himself. His mouth turned, showing off sharp canines in a annoyed scowl. His right hand clenched into a fist, left hand going up to his sunglasses as he tilted them down. His stare bored into the other, cold, steel eyes watching him like a piece of meat. He did not look happy.

His eyes flicked over to his Pokemon, half who seemed to be just as startled as their trainer, while the other half looked to be itching for a fight. Although, he had to give him at least a little bit of credit for having a Scolipede. His stare turned back to the trainer, leaning in. "Listen, pal," The word was anything but friendly, acid on his tongue as he spoke in a low tone. "I ain't in the mood for this. I got enough shit to deal with, and I don't appreciate folk like you gettin' up in my grill." His eyes quickly broke contact with the other's, momentarily looking over to see if the girl had noticed anything. Nope, still oblivious. Maybe having that Sceptile distracting her was a good thing.

"Leave." He growled, clearly not wanting to even bother with Gerald. He had other prey in mind.

Though the actor was attempting to dress in a way to hide his appearance, the automaton still recognized him. As he approached and greeted her, she'd give him a curt nod, "Shiori Fujimoto. You will be pleased to know Pyros has recovered."

Once she finished her proper address, her gaze tracked the hooded Trainer who was now having an incident with someone she didn't recognize. Though his body language suggested he would enter into a fistfight, that apparently did not come to pass.

Focusing her attention back on Shiori, she stared for a moment, attempting to generate 'small talk'. "Have you eaten?" Gesturing to the various vendors she continued, "The opening ceremony should be starting shortly. If you have not done so, you may wish to now."

Pyros looked back again after recalling his Chandelure after he ate his treat and saw a Sceptile walk up to Atty. He walked on over and smiled, greeting the large forest lizard. "Why, hello there. Where's your trainer?" Noting that the Sceptile waved to someone, Pyros looked over to see a young, blonde-haired boy. Pyros waved over to him in greeting. Zarda, being quite old, saw Sceptile as some kind of a young teenager of sorts. She cocked her head to the side and sniffed him. She let out a great huff from her nostrils and smiled at him, her breath smelling like charcoal. She extended a huge three-clawed hand in greeting, her smile showing off her teeth, but not in an intimidating gesture.

Pyros, happy his Charizard was making so many new friends, had almost forgotten about Kyukon. Kyukon jumped on Pyros' back again and Pyros had to lean forward to keep the Ninetales up on his back. He succeeded this time, and Kyukon just laid there, her tails wagging blissfully.

After wanting some fresh air and to see the locals, Ennewt, his Salazzle, appeared from his Poke Ball. She stretched as soon as she got out, and Pyros permitted her to roam around. Seeing that she could do what she wanted now, she heard some low, aggressive tones happening not far off. She strutted her way through the crowd and saw a tall, white-haired male with another scared male. He seemed to be the intimidating type. She decided to quell the fight by releasing a small dosage of her pheromones, which were being excreted underneath her scaly flaps on her back. Luckily, the wind was on her side, and all the pheromones went toward two males, and the other male's Pokemon. She didn't remember if Puff was a female or a male, but it would be funny to annoy them.

Last edited:
Atty couldn't help but giggle as Kyukon played with Pyros, watching the two interact. "You guys have some really great chemistry, y'know? That reminds me-!" She let Ruby hop down from her shoulders and shuffled through her bag, pulling out a Net Ball and releasing the Pokemon inside.

Flower stood with Atty, letting out an adorable chitter as she waved her smaller claws to Pyros and his Pokemon, easily remembering them from the garden. "I was going to put these on you earlier," Atty began to speak again as she addressed Flower, looking through her bag and pulling out a set of pink, silk ribbons. "But there were so many Pokemon out, I kinda got distracted! Here, lean down for a minute."

The Golisopod did as told, lowering her head so her trainer could reach, safely tying the ribbons to the base of her antennae. Her little arms wiggled in excitement, eager to see her new accessories.

"Annndd... There! You wanna see?" Atty pulled out her phone, turning on the camera mode and facing it towards the crustacean. She was met with a squeal from Flower, who then proceeded to nuzzle and lick her trainer, the girl bursting out into a fit of giggles.

--

Guzma's threatening expression fell as he paused, face adjusting into something more akin to confusion. He stood straight, sniffing the air and recognizing the the sweet scent almost instantly. "Who the hell has their Salazzle out..?"

Considering Plumeria's fondness for the Poison-Fire Pokemon, he was no stranger to the pheromones they produced. While one would expect him to be used to it for that reason, at the end of the day, he was still a pent up, testosterone-filled, twenty three year old man.

Guzma frantically looked around for the source, but to no avail. The side effects of the pheromones were already setting in, and he could feel that hazy feeling in his head start to surface. He needed to get out of there, and fast.

"You," He jabbed a finger at Gerald. "Don't even think about following me, got it?" Despite the pheromones kicking in, he was still able to give one last threat to the other male. He instantly picked up his feet after that, but had only gotten a few steps when he heard the cries of another familiar Pokemon. He couldn't help but to look, just for a moment, but that was his first mistake.

It was the girl from before, the little brunette, who now had a Golisopod with her. There was no turning away at this point. He stood there, watching, and staring. She had pulled out two little bows from her bag, putting them on the isopod and recieving much deserved thanks. He could feel his heart race. How she was so gentle with the bug, how sweet her laughter was, her warm, bright eyes, those cute pink lips, the way those shorts perfectly hugged her hips and shaped her-...

Oh no. This was bad. Without even realizing it, at some poing he had taken off his sunglasses, forehead coated with sweat. His thuggish image was completely thrown out the window, he had no choice but to take the cowardly route. After somehow managing to tear his eyes away, he bolted down the street, not bothering to look back, finding an empty alleyway to hide himself in. He put his back to the wall, tearing off his hood and running both hands through bleached hair, tugging and pulling. "Stupid- Stupid! What's wrong with you...?!" He growled, the words all directed at himself.

Ennewt watched as the tall man left the scene with a threat, and then watched as he got absorbed by Atty and her Golisopod. This man must have the hots for her, she can feel it. It almost felt right for her to tell Atty. She slithered away, her job with Puff all but forgotten. She returned to Pyros and wanted to play a game of charades. She tapped his arm and he turned around to see her, who was hopping about on the balls of her scaly feet like she wanted to say something. Pyros said "shoot" and off Ennewt went.

Ennewt raised her hands up in the air, with her wrists bent to indicate someone's height. Pyros, seeing that Ennewt was trying to go as tall as she could, asked: "Tall?" Ennewt nodded and pointed towards him. He clarified: "Tall as me?" She quickly nodded and then put on some imaginary glasses. Pyros said "had sunglasses on". She nodded. She then tried to find something white, but couldn't find anything white enough, except for the Weakness Policy on her back. She looked back at her item and then stroked with her fingers through her imaginary hair. He said "had hair", and then she pointed to her Weakness Policy, purposefully pointing at the white. It took Pyros a second, but then realized she meant white hair. "White hair, yea?" Ennewt nodded, happy to see he was getting it. She pulled up an imaginary hoodie, and Pyros said "had a hood on?" Ennewt nodded again, and shaped her hands in circles with holes and looked straight at Atty. He looked over to her and said: "Someone was looking at Atty, and this someone was as tall as me, had white hair, and had sunglasses and a hood. Hmm.... Can you tell me more?" She nodded and began to copy his walk, the way she slouched and had her hands in imaginary pants pockets and her stride was full of swag one would see in a gang. Pyros felt like he heard of the guy. What was his name? He was thinking out loud at this point, forgetting that Atty was there. "This guy had a swag to his slouched walk... Hmm... Who is this guy... I feel like I've heard of him." Ennewt tried to find something that indicated a skull, but couldn't. That's when she remembered the Castelia Cones. She went toward the Unovan tent after taking Pyros' wallet from his back pocket, gave the man some money for the Castelia Cone, then went back and licked a skull depression onto the Castelia Cone. She showed it to him and he said "Skull.... Team Skull? Wait... Team Skull's leader, Guzma, is here?" Ennewt, extremely excited, jumped about in joy and nodded her head furiously. She looked over to Atty and made a little heart symbol. Pyros chuckled and got the hint. "Pretty sure this guy has a thing for you now. Was he confused at his own emotions?" Ennewt nodded. "Well then. Is this the guy you were wanting to have notice you? Pretty sure he had been watching you for awhile."

Kyukon and Zarda, impressed with the Salazzle's charades, clapped happily. Kyukon wanted to share the ice cream with Ennewt, to which she obliged and licked most of one side, eating half of it by scooping the half with her lizard like tongue and swallowing the ice cream whole after a moment of savoring it. She gave the other to Kyukon, who immediately bit the ice cream off and then ate the cone from Ennewt's hand. Ennewt patted Kyukon's head with her other hand while Kyukon was licking the rest of the crumbs off. She then nuzzled Ennewt and looked up to see Atty's expression.

Last edited:
Atty finally pryed Flower out of her face, although the Golisopod kept a hold of her trainer. The two watched as Ennewt approached and begun her game of charades, Pyros doing the translating.

While it was all fun and entertaining at the start, the more hints she gave, the more Atty's grin shrunk. With each correctly guessed hint from Pyros, another butterfly was added to her stomach. Ennewt really was describing the same guy she had been seeing around and developed a fondness for, and the little trainer couldn't take it when the Salazzle explained that he was watching her.

Her face was a stark red, and she was lucky to have Flower there holding onto her with her large mitts, considering her legs had practically turned to jelly. She nodded at Pyros' question, quietly speaking up. "A-Ahuh... He's. Yeah. That's him." She stuttered, attempting to get ahold of herself and explain more. "I... I've been training south of here, around the coast of the island. And I was seeing him a lot around that trailer park near Hania Desert- and the little Mantine Surfing beach. I was hoping he'd be up here, and I guess I was right, but..." Her lip quivered, nearly bursting out into hysterics. "I didn't know he'd be watching me! I'm so stupid!"

Atty hid her flushed face, letting out a groan, Flower confused and holding onto her. Her now-decorated antennae twitched in confusion, leaning her head in close to her trainer. It took a minute for Atty to find enough composure again, slowly lowering her hands and looking at Pyros. "...What's "Team Skull"?"

Pyros felt a little guilty for causing such a reaction upon the girl. He walked over to her and patted her on the back soothingly. He let her gush until she asked a question. Well, now it was time to answer her question.

"Well, Team Skull is really a gang, who help boys and girls find a place and a family and are usually very goofy in their mannerisms. Guzma is their leader, with Plumeria being the "mother" of the group. I know there is another guy in there who is also the son of Lusamine, but eh, he is not exactly important right now. Team Skull used to work with Lusamine a long time ago, and now they are just a bunch of thugs in Po Town."

Zarda looked at Atty and began to stretch her wings. Maybe she would like a ride to help make her feel better. Pyros saw this and held up a finger, telling her she needed to wait.

Last edited:
Atty stared as Pyros explained, looking as dumbfounded as ever. This guy she had a crush on... Was really a gang leader?

Although, looking back on it, it kind of made sense. She had usually seen him around teenagers, probably around the ages of sixteen or seventeen or so, maybe even younger. They all seemed to be loyal to him and the older girl she had seen him with. Could she have been this "Plumeria" Pyros was talking about?

There were still so many things that didn't make sense to her. Lusamine... The name sounded familiar. She was the head of Aether Paradise, right? Those people in white she had been seeing around the islands? What would she want with a gang...? And on top of all that, why was this the first time Atty was even hearing about Team Skull?!

"I... I need to sit down." She murmured, putting a hand to her forehead and slumping, Flower able to catch her. She scooped up the human in her arms, holding her trainer bridal style as she had a existensial crisis.

Still... Guzma. She kept replaying that name in her head. It just sounded right. Was he named after that one flower, the Guzmania? Probably.

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Alex stepped out of the library with Haunter and Beedrill by his side, along with Sandslash whom Alex restrained as he swiped at the people around him with his large claws and a fierce look of anger. Finally he let Sandslash go saying "Okay Sandslash calm down, hey Beedrill go with Sandslash and help him make some friends also if he does anything stupid, call for me don't poison jab him... again, Haunter and Phantump will be with me." Alex looked around him trying to find his small tree-like friend, "Oh Arceus I lost him, well at least me and Haunter have something to do, you two go off towards the tents I see a lot of commotion over there and remember what I said Beedrill." As he finished he ran back into the library with Haunter, Sandslash refused to move and so Beedrill began to drag him towards the tents.

Beedrill immediately noticed a large group of Pokemon around what appeared to be a few people, he flew over there quickly, while still dragging Sandslash around. Once he made it he gave a sort of "greeting cry", Sandslash on the other hand was showing off his claws to seem intimidating, while also giving out warning cries, again with a look of anger.

"Hmm... Maybe I should get something to eat..." Shiori said to Seven, rubbing his chin. He looked around at the various stands and tents that were put up. There was a stand up selling Johtoian goods, and a few RageCandyBars as well. Shiori's favorite! Leaving his luggage bag, Shiori quickly made his way over to the stand selling RageCandyBars and bought two. Making his way back to Seven, he unwrapped the candy bar and took a bite of the chocolate. Noticing Seven, he broke off a piece of the chocolate bar.
"Wanna piece?" Shiori asked the android.

While Shiori left to grab something to eat, Seven quietly watched a scene unfold before her. Though she could not specifically see the Salazzle, she knew something had happened to cause the hooded male to flee. The group was too far, and there was far too much background noise for her to hear what they were discussing. With her back against the wall, she patiently awaited the actor's return.

Eyeing the RageCandyBars, she paused for a moment attempting to identify the object in question. At his question, she shook her head, "I do not require nourishment. However, I do appreciate your offer." Staring at the chocolate for a moment, she then posed question, "Might I ask what that is?"

Jade looked at Atty. He didn't know what to do, even though he did make a small wave to Ruby. He looked back at Emerald, and he rolled his eyes. He got up, and walked over to Atty. "Excuse my Sceptile, Jade. He's a bit bad at meeting new people." He sighed. He heard something about Guzma... "Guzma.... He that one thug master, right? I thought Team Skull broke up, and now it's just a bunch of mismatched thugs." He said, remembering what he had read on his Pokenav. Airlin, his Gardevoir and Ninjaha, his Ninjask, came up behind him.

"This? It's RageCandyBar. You know, chocolate." Shiori said. He was a little confused. Had the Seven never seen chocolate before? Scratch that, did the android even eat food? The actor popped the piece of chocolate into his mouth, savoring the taste of the creamy chocolate. Raza was also a big fan of RageCandyBars, and Shiori had made sure to buy her one as well.

Atty blinked, watching as another boy came up, the owner of the Sceptile. She had to admit, the area was getting a little bit crowded...

She spoke up, Flower still coddling her. "They... Disbanded?" At least some things were starting to click. "I've only been in Alola for like, three or so months. If they disbanded, that's probably why I haven't heard of them..." She let out a long sigh, her Golisopod gently setting her down back onto her feet. "Should I... Talk to him? Next time I see him, I mean. I know the opening ceremony is supposed to start soon, and I don't wanna miss that. But... What if I don't see him again?" She worriedly chewed on her bottom lip, looking up to Emerald and Pyros for any kind of advice or guidence.

If Team Skull had really disbanded like they were saying, Guzma must not be that bad of a guy, right...?

EnigmaticMissingNo.

Previously McGlitchy
Beedrill chatted with the Pokemon for a bit, Sandslash noticed that Beedrill was distracted and so he made his great escape, he ran as fast as he could, but didn't look where he was going and accidentally crashed into a Sceptile (Jade). Sandslash was filled with fear, despite this he quickly regained his footing and stood ready to either fight or take a hit. Beedrill was still talking with his new friends and so, ignoring every warning ever given by his trainer, he chose it best to simply stay and hope Sandslash didn't get into trouble.

As Alex made his way into the library with Haunter, he saw that a large group of people had surrounded his Pokemon, apparently dazzled by the shiny. "Hey could you all please leave the Phantump alone, he's mine and I'd rather you all don't scare him.", most of the people in the room laughed at the idea of such a young trainer having such a rare Pokemon. "Okay you don't believe me... in that case... Phantump use Feint Attack on these idiots.", Phantump along with the people surrounding him suddenly felt dread, most apologized to Alex, with this he was able to get his Phantump back, he then made his way to door where he smugly said to the crowd "By the way, you should know whether or not someone is bluffing." Alex left the library and hoped to find Beedrill with a few new friends and Sandslash behaving well for once.

Last edited:
"I don't know. My name is Emerald by the way, and this is Jade." He said calmly. "I guess he's basically fine. I mean, I heard he helped some hero defeat Team Rainbow Rocket when they attacked the Aether Paradise." Emerald guessed. "Yeah, I'd call him safe-ish. He uses bug Pokemon as his specialty. Really rare among team leaders, but he pulls it off, especially with Golisipod." He said.

When Shiori explained, the woman took a moment to search online for the object in question. After a moment, she explained, "I am familiar with chocolate, but not that particular variant. Though I was created in Johto, I am unfamiliar with the location. I have only traveled to a few regions." Staring at the man for a moment, she'd speak bluntly, "Shiori Fujimoto. You are from Kanto, correct? Have you traveled to Johto?"

Seven's gaze continued to fall upon Pyros, Atty, and the group that appeared to be congregating around them. She was under the impression that Pyros wanted to be alone with her. It was certainly a curious development.

---

The black hooded teen had started overhearing 'rumors' about Team Skull and Guzma. He had thought everyone had forgotten all about them after Guzma disbanded the team, but it seemed they were a hot topic with the nearby group. Letting out a frustrated groan, Gladion shot a glance at them, though he did not speak.

A Sandslash collided with a Sceptile near the group, causing the teen to facepalm. This entire scene was embarrassing. He began to search for a way to move out of range, but the crowd was starting to fill up, signaling that the opening ceremony was approaching

Last edited:
Pyros thought for a moment before finally speaking. He greeted Emerald formerly when he was done talking and added his two-cents in with Atty. "Well, nice to meet you Emerald. The name's Pyroshu, but you may call me Pyros. This is Zarda, my Charizard, Ennewt, my Salazzle, and Kyukon, my Kantonian Ninetales. And Atty, the guy is actually quite chill. Never met him, but I'm pretty sure he heard Flower acting all adorable and how well you were treating her. I bet he'd start acting all flustered and embarrassed if you go up and talk to him, so maybe going up to him and talking to him when you two are alone, and he doesn't feel threatened from being in a big crowd. Considering his background, it would be a wiser decision to be the initiator and talk to him. He probably wouldn't be able to work up the guts anyway. Us men have it hard. Women expect us to immediately go up to them and start showing interest, but if you're a guy like him, it's nearly impossible. It would take a miracle for him to walk up to you. You'll just need to put on your big girl pants and talk with him. Although... I have a feeling a certain someone wants to give you a ride to clear your head..."

With that, he peeked over to Zarda, who was stretching her wings and body as if she were anticipating the flight. Pyros then added: "I would like to warn you that she is a daredevil and loves to make stunts in the air. It does depend on the Pokemon's personality, so you can either ride a Pokemon who is like your Altaria, or one that is like mine. Just make sure you bend forward, squeeze tightly with your legs, and hold on tightly to the front of the saddle. You know, if you wanting to clear you head via adrenaline rush."

It was then that Pyros saw a Sandslash bump into Jade. He raised an eyebrow at it, but focused more on Atty to help her. He also decided to give a bit more information on Guzma, to help her figure out his character. "Also, about Guzma. He used to work for Lusamine and the Aether Foundation because Lusamine was being incredibly nice towards him, and he was taking care of Lusamine's son, Gladion, I think? Anyway, after he realized what she was really planning, he figured out his gang and him were being used as pawns for her own selfish goals, and had helped Gladion away from his mother, and helped a few more people get out of the Ultra Space. Of course, this all happened before Rainbow Rocket became a thing. Pretty sure he still has resentment towards the Aether Foundation. I heard it is now being run by Gladion, since his mother did... Well... Pretty sure perished in Ultra Space."

Last edited:
Salazzle? Wasn't that the Pokemon that Pyro...Pyroshe...Pyroshu? Pyroshus. The Pokemon that Pyroshu had out earlier. Mmm. There was a scent in the air, it made him a bit flustered. In any case, the threat of the white haired man still sunk in deep. "Of c-course! No p-problem, won't bump into you again! Very sorry." Gerald walked the opposite way from the white haired man, still flustered. What was that smell? He wasn't the only one effected either. Million's eyes were anxious, and Puff was hit the worst. While normally he'd put up his dukes or give chase to the thug, he clung to June like a magnet. Oddly, neither June or Violet was hit with the scent.

The smell died down as Gerald and his Pokemon left the area, and as such the three males of the group came down from their emotional high. "...That was weird." The red haired trainer commented. "Probably had something to do with the Salazzle that guy mentioned..." Puff, who was just unclinging himself from June's leg, realized what a Salazzle was. And Gerald's next words confirmed it. "That Pyros guy had a Salazzle, didn't he? En...Ennewt. That's what he called her." And the Lopunny knew now who was to blame. He had a reptile to hunt down and give a piece of mind to. And June wasn't looking...Puff slunk off into the crowd once again. It only took a moment, however, for her to notice the Lopunny missing. And then June went into the crowds after him. Leaving Gerald, Million, and Violet, unaware of the departure. "So, what now guys? I'm sure this thing is gonna start any minute..."

Gerald then realized he was missing two Pokemon.

"Damn it, not again...Let's go you two, we gotta go find Puff and June." And so Gerald and his other two Pokemon wandered off...the opposite way.

Puff had found his target. Sure, she was surrounded by tough looking Pokemon, but wasn't discouraged. Puff marched up towards that Ennewt and started going off. About the Linoone, and the incident that occured at the Malasada Shop, and before devolving into just generally yelling about how no one took him seriously. Of course, to any normal human, it was just unintelligible loud squeaking...But at least June was following behind, just not there yet. So Ennewt and her comrades would have to endure Puff's ranting a little longer.

And Gerald and his remaining Pokemon futilely searched for his Pokemon in the wrong place, finding some man leaning up against a wall of the library, alone. "Um, excuse me? I'm just wondering if you've seen a Lopunny being followed by a Delphox...or just a Delphox in general, I haven't seen any other Delphox here...But really, I need to find those two." And Gerald was blissfully unaware that this man was the one who owned the near victim Linoone of Puff's Dizzy Punch...c'est la vie.

Ennewt turned around and saw the same Lopunny from before marching up behind her. She raised a scaly eyebrow and was expecting the Lopunny to punch her, but instead he started screaming at her. She had a dumbfounded look, but then was able to piece together what he was saying. He was saying something about how he was needing to find the Linoone, then he was angry that she had stopped him from attacking the Linoone in the malasada shop, and then how no one took him seriously. She sighed and offered a scaly hand, putting it on his shoulder if he didn't shrug it off or back away. She then spoke in her own way of hissing and chirping, since her kind hardly have vocal cords. She communicated to him that maybe starting fights with everything he sees will cause everyone around him to think that he doesn't know any better. She told him that it would be better for him to be a bit mild-mannered and not be so angry, or else nobody would want to be around him. And then she said that he had a loving trainer, who put up with his attitude and behavior for so long, and that he really should be grateful. She told him that she had seen people who would hit their Pokemon if they ever went out of line or acted the way he did. It really had seemed like she put all of his nonsensical ranting into pieces of which she could understand. She then said she was deeply sorry that no one ever took him seriously, and said she suffered the same fate until she found Pyros, because everybody else thought she was a male.

It was so much for her to take in at once, with the mentions of Aether Paradise and Lusamine and... What did he say? "Ultra Space"? "Rainbow Rocket"? She had no idea what that was, and didn't want to find out about it anytime soon. Maybe eventually, but... She would want the story from Guzma himself. That is, if she ever had a chance to talk with him again and get to that point.

Atty held her head in her hands for another moment, before letting out a long sigh. "Y'know- I think I do need that ride. I need something distract me that isn't alcohol." She slipped off her pink backpack, handing it to Flower for safekeeping. She gave the isopod a scratch under her chin, and stroked Ruby behind her ears as well. "You two stay here, alright? I'll be back in a few, hopefully before the ceremony starts." With her momentary goodbyes established, she climbed back onto Zarda, adjusting her seating so she would be able to squeeze her legs like Pyros had said. Hopefully the adrenaline would be enough to clear her mind and give her a well-needed confidence boost.

--

Meanwhile, Guzma was keeping himself holed up in the shadowed alleyway he had chosen as his place of recluse. His back to the wall, he slid down until he touched the gound, giving a low groan and letting go of his hair. He sat there for a minute in silence, not even able to comprehend what exactly had just happened. There were a dozen things going through his mind at once, and there was only one person he was able to confide in. He pulled out his phone and began tapping away.

"plumes i fuked up"

Zarda growled happily, and started to shift her weight from side to side. Pyros led her off toward a secluded area of the city, someplace where there weren't as many people. He told everyone to get down, and just as he said it, Zarda was off! She started to run, and she got faster and faster, her wings began to flap and then she was now floating above the ground, heading straight for a building. At the last moment, she caught a draft and tilted her body upwards sharply, making her go up immediately. She was inches from hitting the wall of the building and now she was at least 30 feet off of the ground in a second. She took a moment to go slowly this time, her wings not flapping as she let the gravity take hold of her, stopping her in the air. It was a beautiful view. The entirety of Malie City was underneath them, with a few onlookers looking up to see a small woman on a Charizard. Of course, not everybody knew about the spectacle in the air, since they were so focused on the opening of the tournament.

At this moment, Zarda lost her momentum, and was now falling. She flipped in the air and tucked in her wings. She was heading towards the ground at fast speeds. She then opened up her wings and went soaring across the street, inches from hitting the ground again. She rose upwards before hitting another face of a building and instead of letting the gravity take her down again, she flapped a few times and twirled around slowly, not wanting Atty to fall off of her back. She did a few barrel rolls and then a few loops and a few u-turns in the air. The amount of control Zarda had was phenomenal. It was like she had these wings her entire life. She guessed when the wind was going to act up and followed it, not fighting against it and using it to take her any place she liked.

Pyros watched from the ground and whooped in exhilaration. Watching Atty go through these harrowing stunts was amazing. It was making him become filled with adrenaline just watching. Kyukon had followed Pyros and Zarda and bounded about happily, seeing Zarda in her element making her a little jealous that she wasn't able to fly.

To be blunt- It was amazing.

It was unlike anything she had experienced before, not even with her Altaria. The sheer power and precision Zarda had left Atty near-speechless. From the first take off and the feeling of her stomach dropping as the Charizard went from the ground to airborne in only about a second, to the tricks she performed while the two of them soared over the buildings- It was all Atty could focus on. She clung on, keeping herself forward and squeezing her legs against orange scales.

It took some getting used to, though, but soon enough the little trainer had found herself enjoying the speed and stunts. She was able to relax her hold a bit, becoming more comfortable on Zarda. Atty knew that this moment was unique- It was hard to imagine any of the Ride Pager Charizards willingly doing this with a passenger. Whatever shell of anxiety she had surrounded herself with was now broken. She brought her right hand up, taking out the band that held her hair back in a small ponytail, letting dark brown locks fall and catch wind. A mental note was made to commend Pyros after this was all over- Zarda was absolutely stunning.

--

It took a minute, but Guzma finally felt the soft buzz of his phone in his hand.

"Where are you? Are you still in Malie?"
"yeah"
"long story short i was lookin around n there was this girl"
"Oh boy."
"dont give me that "oh boy" bs plumes u know what kind of rep we have around here"
"Don't blame me. I thought you were actually in some kind of trouble. Did you at least say something to her?"

There was a pause from him.

"no"
"Wow."

He groaned for what had to be the twentieth time that day, fingers pinching at the bridge of his nose.

Last edited:
(don't know why Guzma's interaction with Plumes was so funny xD)

She flew in a tiny circle in the air, causing some wind to be balled up in a little vortex of her own. The vortex dispelled when Zarda flew right through it, the difference in air causing Atty's hair to fly about in every direction, while the air felt hot from Zarda's open tail flame. Zarda then found a berry tree nearby. She flew towards it, knowing not to go too far from Malie City. The last of the buildings disappeared underneath them as Zarda flew close to a tree. She grabbed a Spelon Berry from one, and then turned so that they were upside down. She allowed Atty to grab a random berry before flapping her wings backward to get some lift and turning back around. When she was doing a wide turn, she found an alleyway. This was going to be fun. She ate her Spelon Berry and then got ready.

She flapped upwards to get some air, and then dove downwards, tucking all of her appendages in. She roared at Atty and nudged her head toward the direction of an alleyway in Malie City. After a few moments of flying forwards, she made a tight turn without losing her speed and flapped once before tucking her wings in. The alleyway was small, but enough for her to squeeze by and stay airborne long enough until she got out. Her head was blocking the view of Guzma in there, too, so Atty would've had a hard time seeing him. As soon as Zarda escaped from the alleyway, she turned quickly, nearly clipping the top of the roof of one of the resident's houses with her wing. She then slowed down her speed considerably by flapping twice in the opposite direction, and then calmly and slowly gliding back to the floor.

She landed with a great thump and the residents, who were there, clapped in wonderment. Pyros rushed over to give his big beast a hug and then helped Atty off of her. Zarda bent forward to make it easier for Atty to get off, and Kyukon bounded forwards, nudging Atty on the leg. Zarda gave a mighty roar to mark her first every flying experience with Atty. It wasn't too loud, but loud enough for some people to hear on the other side of the houses. Pyros asked Atty with a big, goofy grin on his face. "How was the flight? I was just itching from the adrenaline just watching you guys!" He obviously was excited.

Last edited:
The hot wind hit Atty's face, being reminded of the same sort of feeling whenever she would use a hair dryer. It was almost comforting- Having that relation for something so everyday to something miraculous such as the airborne rollercoaster she was currently on. Her attention snapped when Zarda dove, making a quick stop at one of the tall, exotic berry trees that had dotted the islands. She quickly reached out to pick her own, grabbing a Mago Berry. Back upright, she took a good look at the little snack, a grin spreading on her face. They had always reminded her of curly little Slowpoke tails. She popped it into her mouth and bit down, the sweetness spreading onto her tastebuds. Things were certainly looking up from only minutes ago.

She held on tight as Zarda honed in on the city, navigating her way around and flying through an alley. Atty couldn't help herself, the joy she was feeling from the wind in her hair combined with the feeling of freedom was too much. "Woooo!" She cried out, laughing and grinning until the very end of the little ride.

Once the Charizard had landed, she was finally able to gain some control back, though the smile was still widely plastered on her face. She slid off the back of the fire-type, glancing at the applauding crowd before looking at Pyros. She looked like an absolute mess- but a mess that had enjoyed herself. "That- Was amazing! Did you teach her all of that?" Atty was practically breathless, but certainly feeling better. "Seriously, that was breathtaking. Thanks, Pyros-" She turned back to Zarda, soft fingers stroking her scales. "And thank you too, Zarda!" Her other hand had found itself multitasking in giving pats and pets to Kyukon, Ruby, and Flower, who had all came back up to her after the landing.

--

Guzma picked up his phone again, typing up a response for Plumeria, when something big and orange had flown into the alleyway and soared past him, stray papers and trash being picked up and scattered about. It causing him to drop his phone and he clenched his chest, startled by the sudden intrusion that had come from seemingly out of nowhere. What's worse is that that was probably the same Charizard he had seen earlier. And to top it off, of course it had to be her on the back of the beast. There was no doubting it, even at the speed they had flown past at. He had even heard her. It was only minutes later that he had heard a roar from down the street, confirming that it was not infact just a hallucination.

Once he had recovered from what felt like a heart attack, he quickly scrambled for his phone again, checking for any damage before backspacing the previous message and sending an entirely new one.

"im gonna die"
"What, you want me to come pick you up, drama queen?"
"come on cut that shit out"
"Then just talk to her already."
"what"
"Talk. To. Her."
"no i mean its not that goddamn easy okay"
"ugh"
"its all that stupid salazzles fault gdi"
"You can't blame me for that. I'm not even there."
"i know i kno but it was someone elses and it just made things like x100000 times worse"

Last edited:
Zarda cooed while she was being pet, and Kyukon chirped happily when she got some petting, as well. Zarda became extremely snuggly and nuzzled Atty's head, licking her on the cheek and looked over to Ruby and Flower. She smiled happily towards them and huffed a little, wanting to snuggle with the other two. She stepped over to Flower and nuzzled her chitinous forearm while purring. Pyros couldn't help but smile from ear to ear, and he was smiling so much it hurt. He answered her "dire" question.

"I did. We have been together since I was born and she was a Charmander. She has been a Charizard for 20 years, and I can tell you, training her on how to fly like that took at least 15 of those years. Luckily, we were both stubborn and loved flying and adrenaline, so we stayed on her training regimen until she got so good, she doesn't need my guidance anymore. Hell, she can practically fight by herself. Which is why she's not going to be entering the tournament. She's just going to be my spectating Pokemon, while my other Pokemon has some fun of their own. She has been in way too many tournaments anyway, and don't want to be labelled as a noob for letting her in the tourney."

All of a sudden, he got a call from his Xtransceiver. He pulled it out and he was on a split call with his sister and brother, Shadara and Stror. Ohhh boy... He enthusiastically greeted them. "Hey, what's up, guys! Why are you guys calling?"

The young girl chirped up. "We're going to be seeing you in Alola. Uh... Stror, where is your shirt?"

"I'M TRYING TO FIND IT, HOLD ON!" the other man on the left side yelled. The view was distorted as they both see a man with spiky yellow hair with steel tips and brick red roots throwing stuff around in his closet without a shirt on. Thank Arceus he at least had pants on. He looked to be half dressed, since he also had his sneakers on. The young woman, her having the palest skin Pyros had ever seen, pale purple hair with black roots and pink tips, and black eyes with pale purple and pink specks thrown about the iris, just sighed in frustration. She then started to tell Pyros what was going on.

"I'm bringing Stror to help me on my research about Pokemon genetics and area localization. Basically, if genes differ from area to area, even if it means a Pokemon having very different genes and they are only a route apart. Since you are in Alola, we decided to stop by for a moment. Don't worry, we won't be joining the tournament. We're only going to be bringing one Pokemon each, so don't worry about it. Okay.. I lied, I'm going to be bringing two Pokemon. Chu never leaves my side. I'll be bringing in my Skarpi, and Stror will be bringing his Tika. Anyway, where are you?"

"I'm in Malie City. The tournament is just about to start. How are you guys getting here?"

"Oh, by teleportation. Our Alakazam is raring and ready to go. He'll take us to Malie City, and drop us off-"

"OH, FINALLY!" The picture on the left was met with a hole in a yellow tank top being put over the watch in a second, and then there was Stror in all his glory, finally dressed. His eyes were sparkling a steely-grey with yellow and bits of brick red thrown about the iris. He seemed to exude a lot of energy... Too much energy... Ohh boy. This was going to be interesting.

"Well, I hope you find Alakazam. I bet he's hiding somewhere now," Pyros added with a mischievous smirk.

As soon as he said that, a really old Alakazam wearing a dark brown cloak had heard Pyros and smiled mischievously. Being as old as he was, he managed to sneak out of the house, and Shade yelled at Pyros across the Xtransceiver while Pyros maniacally laughed at his sister's annoyed expression. She quietly gave him the bird and then turned off the call on her end with a sour look. Stror could be heard laughing and all that could be seen was an Electric motif rug in his room, denoting that he was doubling over with his arms on his belly laughing really hard. Pyros told him he'll see him soon, and Stror hung up.

He turned around with the goofiest expression on his face. He probably had to explain to Atty what was going on. "So, my younger brother by 10 minutes, and younger sister by 20 minutes will be arriving here shortly by way of teleportation. My sister's name is Shadara, but she is known as Shade, and then there is Strorgos, or Stror. They're here for research, but also to see me. I might have to warn you though, Stror is extremely hyper and goofy, goofier than me, and Shade is just a tad off. But they are both very sweet. They are just weird. Of course, they are my siblings, and I seem to be the more normal out of all of them. Oh, and us three plus one more are quadruplets. The other one is Miel, he's 5 minutes younger than me."

Zarda's eyes lit up as she heard Shade and Stror on the Xtransceiver and looked oddly happy, while Kyukon was bounding around again. Seemed like they missed them.

Last edited:
Atty gave a quick nuzzle to Zarda in return before the Charizard had moved over to Flower and Ruby. She watched in delight, seeing all of them get along despite the multiple type differences. She was thankful she was a trainer and had the opportunity to experience such sights, as there would be no way their species would ever get along in the wild.

However, she couldn't help but listen in slightly on the conversation that Pyros was having on his Xtransceiver. Hey- Something she actually owned! Granted, the object that lied on her wrist at the moment was her Z-Ring, given to her by the Kahuna of Melemele Island after she had beaten Ilima's trial and Hala himself in battle. She had proved herself worthy in the eyes of the older man, and now she actually had a way to use the Z-Crystals she had been collecting.

"Jeeze, four of you, huh? Must've been hard on your mom," She grinned, joking after Pyros had explained the situation. "I'm looking forward to meeting them, though! If they're anything like you, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get along with them. Hopefully they'll be here in time for the opening ceremony. We should probably head back over to the library, speaking of..." Her head tilted upwards as she watched the crowd around them disperse, heading back the way the group had came from. She brushed her hair out with her fingers, taking the tie off her wrist and pulling her hair back again into the small ponytail she was wearing earlier.

--

Guzma looked up, peering out of the alleyway as he watched passerbys walking in the same direction, all likely heading towards the library.

"i should prob go i think the opening thing is starting"
"You mean the one Nanu is supposed to be helping to host?"
"nope its kukui for some reason doing the talkin"
"Nanu's probably "busy", then. I don't blame him."
"lmaoooo ikr"
"Just make sure you end up talking to that chick, okay?"
"I don't want to hear you complaining when you come back down here."
"yeah w/e"

He rose from his spot on the ground, stuffing his phone back into his pocket and pulling up his hood again, his sunglasses finding a spot on his face once more. God, he really was gonna have to talk to her at some point, wasn't he? Otherwise, he would never hear the end of it from Plumeria for not even trying to make an attempt. As much as he enjoyed keeping up his thuggish demeanor and his intimidation despite the disbdanding, there were times where he wished everyone would just forget about Team Skull. This was definitely one of those times.

Pyros heartily chuckled at her teasing joke. Yea, it was definitely hard on their mom, but she somehow pulled through. He was about to say something, but then Kyukon started to act silly. She was bounding around in a certain spot and looking up at something, like she was expecting them to be there already. All of a sudden, Shade and Stror were there where Kyukon was bounding around. The Alakazam in between them had a walking cane, and there was a pink aura around him. That was him using Psychic to prop himself up. A dark cloak covered his body and the hood was up. The 60-year-old Alakazam waved at Atty before a couple of spoons appeared from underneath his cloak. The spoons bent forwards and then he disappeared, and was now resting in his room.

Shade looked around to take in the sights and the Alolan air. The young girl was being towered over by her older brother, who practically pounced Pyros. They both gave each other a very rough man-hug, which ended up with Stror being in a head lock from Pyros while he was giving him a noogie. Stror was trying to get him off, while Pyros was standing there and laughing at his futile flailing. He let go and was met with a very sour Stror, but his grin returned once his hair spiked upwards instantly. Pyros' eyebrow rose when he noticed there was a tiny Joltik in Stror's hair. Stor held out his arm and Tika hopped on it. She waved toward Pyros and then looked over at Atty. She waved happily and bounced about on Stror's arm, causing static electricity to make his hairs stand on end. Stror just chuckled and looked at Atty with the silliest expression on his face that rivaled even Pyros' when he was super happy.

"HI! What's your name? I'm Stror! Nice to meet you and your Golisopod and Weavile. Hey, Zarda! How are you?"

"Slow down there, Stror," chuckled Shade, as she walked up. Her Alolan Raichu was surfing on her tail alongside her trainer and she waved happily. There was a cute little Skorupi on Shade's shoulder, who chittered when seeing Flower. She waved her claw at her and then at Atty. Shade then spoke up: "My name is Shade. I assume you are Pyros' friend. As well as Zarda's new children," she couldn't help but laugh at that last part. Zarda practically claimed them all and was nuzzling Flower still. She looked up and made a delighted roar.

It was then that Pyros noticed the tournament announcements were about to start. He called them all while shouting "The show is about to start! Hurry up, Slowpokes!"

"I'm your Slowbro, excuse me!" Yelled back Stror. He charged at Pyros, while Tika hopped off and landed on Shade's lab coat. Shade giggled, and 'awwed' at the adorable creature. She looked back with a raised eyebrow and saw Pyros and Stror trying to knock each other down. She sighed a long sigh and stayed with Atty.

"Boys will be boys... Come on, let's go," her gait was long, yet she was taking short strides this time to allow Atty a chance to keep up.

Last edited:
Atty watched as the two trainers suddenly appeared in a blip of light, the Alakazam that had brought them there looking positively ancient, comparable to that of a wise, old monk. He waved and disappeared, leaving the two others to stay.

And that was when the action began- Stror and Pyros instantly greeted eachother with a bit of roughousing, the brunette watching the two men duke it out in a brotherly manner. They were so full of energy- And she couldn't help but grin, entertained by their enthusiasm. It was shortlived however, as the two rushed ahead back to the front of the library, leaving Atty no time to actually introduce herself to the spiky-haired blonde.

Shade, however, remained at her side, and Atty fully took the opportunity to walk with and introduce herself to the other woman. She returned Flower, knowing that she was a bit of a lug on land, and let Ruby up onto her shoulders again. "It's nice to meet you! Pyros was telling me a bit about you and Stror. My name's Atlas- But I really just go by Atty."

As much attention she was giving to the actual human, her eyes kept getting drawn to the little yellow speck on her coat. She did her best not to openly weep in front of the woman who she had just met, but the corners of her eyes were already pricked with tears.

--

Guzma slid out of the alleyway, careful not to bump into anyone amd draw unwanted attention to himself. He blended in with the crowd, hands in his pockets as he shuffled back to the front of the library. Kukui was still on stage, fiddling with the microphone stand and adjusting it to the appropriate height.

His eyes scanned the crowd- No sign of the girl. He had a feeling she would show up soon enough, though. The only problem with his plan was actually getting her alone. She had that redhead and more following her around now, it would be near-impossible to seperate her for a little chit-chat.

Zarda nuzzled and licked Shade on the face before flapping her wings in a standstill take off, the wind she was pushing against caused Shade's hair to whip around and coat Skarpi. She finally managed to get to the roof of the building, preferring to watch everything from up above. Kyukon bounded after Pyros and Stror to make sure they weren't going to cause any trouble.

Shade smiled at Atty and replied, her soprano voice sounding almost musical or mystical. She didn't know why it sounded like that, but maybe it got worse the older she got. Oh well. "It's nice to meet you, Atty. Our Pokemon really have taken a liking to you. You must be an amazing trainer. How are you, by the way?"

That was when she noticed where Atty was peeking at: Tika. She smiled and Tika hopped from Shade's coat to Atty's shoulder, and crawled up. She waved one of her little legs and happily twirled around in a little circle. Skarpi chittered adorably and Chu squeaked at the adorable greeting from Tika. Shade raised an eyebrow and smiled, carefully watching Atty's reaction to such a cute display. She almost gushed at her, but she felt like she wouldn't need to hold it back, after predicting what Atty's reaction will be. She noticed her eyes were watery before Tika began being cute. Oh, boy.

Last edited:
While the reaction's from her Skorupi and Raichu were adorable enough as is, what really topped it off was when Tika had jumped onto Atty and made her little greeting.

It was quickly becoming too much for the trainer, and soon she found her bottom lip quivering. "Sorry-" She choked out, bringing a hand up to dot at the corners of her eyes before any tears fell. "I, uh- I'm a pretty emotional person. Especially with really cute Pokemon." She blinked down at Tika, the little yellow fluff not even needing to do much to make her like this- Tika's pure existence was causing her to become overwhelmed. "I have a Joltik of my own, but- This one is so tiny!" Her voice slightly cracked, Ruby's ears twitching at the noise.

Ruby was no stranger to her trainer's intense emotions- Heck, a couple months back, she had cried when seeing a Cutiefly for the first time in person. She had caught one as well, but the little bug was currently boxed to accommodate room for her tournament team. It was likely that afterwards she would bring the Cutiefly back out, though, and continue the training with her.

--

Guzma peered up, hearing a bit of noise approach the crowd. It had belonged to the redhead from before- the one that had owned the Charizard- and another man he was with. Their mannerisms reminded him of some of the grunts he had taken under his wing. Many of the boys, even some of the more tomboyish girls, had a type of bond that allowed for roughhousing without either party getting too carried away. He ducked his head back down as they got closer, knowing that the fire-type trainer would likely recognize Guzma if he was seen, given what had happened earlier.

"Yep!" Shiori said, popping another piece of chocolate in his mouth. "Back when I was a little kid, Raza and I would ride the Magnet Train to Goldenrod City. From there, we would try to make our way to Mahogany Town just so we could get some RageCandyBars. That was really the most I've seen of it. Goldenrod City, Ecruteak City, and Mahogany Town."
The actor looked around at Malie City, smiling.
"This place reminds me a bit of Ecruteak City." Shiori said. He turned back to Seven. "Ya know, you don't have to call me by my full name. Shiori's just fine. So, Miss Seven. Have you traveled to any interesting places?"

"Whoa, things escalated quickly." Siad Emerald, and Jade made a slow nod. Airlin's eyes began to glow blue. "Hey Atty. I think my Gardevoir is searching the crowd for Guzma." He said, and turned to Airlin, who nodded. A blue orb appeared above the crowd, and moved twoard the Library. "That might be him, but I'm not sure, because Airlin's tracking psyche isn't that well honed." He said, shrugging.
Ninjaha was fluttering behind Eme ale, and he pressed one of the buttons on Emerald's Pokeballs. A glow appeared as a shiny Sableye came out of the Pokeball. Ninjaha landed on Luster's head, and he mostly just ignored the small bug type. He sat down and began searching the ground for gemstones.

"I see. I was created in Goldenrod City, and though I am aware of the city's layout due to Smeargle Maps, I have not seen it." Pausing for a moment, she'd trace his mentioned journey through her mind before responding, "If I am not mistaken, that route would take you through Mt. Mortar. It would be very difficult to travel through."

As he continued, she took a look around, giving a curt nod, "Yes, I do see aesthetic similarities." When he mentioned she did not need to call him by his full designation, she shook her head, "Calling you anything else would be improper."

Now to answer his question. "My Master and I have traveled all of Unova. We have also visited Kalos, and of course Alola. I found the Poké Ball Factory in Laverre City fascinating." Pausing, her brows furrowed, "Some day I would like to visit the Silph Co. building in Saffron City."

---

Upon hearing specifically his name, Gladion became agitated. The man continued to speak of him, Ultra Space and Rainbow Rocket. However, he was a bit off on some of the details. His mother was certainly alive, otherwise he wouldn't be in such a foul mood today. He was old enough to make his own decisions, she didn't need to harp on him about everything. He also wasn't in charge of Aether Paradise for the moment. Though he knew he'd it would one day be his responsibility.

Looking around, the crowd was closing in on the clearing he had selected, and there was no easy way to leave. In an attempt to keep himself hidden, he pulled his hood over his head, hoping that the nearby group wouldn't notice him. However perhaps that wasn't necessary, as one of the women in the group took off on the back of a Charizard.

Last edited:
Shade giggled at her adorable reaction, while Tika noticed she was going to cry. She didn't want her to cry and looked genuinely upset. She jumped onto her face and tried to wipe the specks of tears away. Shade couldn't help but squeal from cuteness, getting an alarmed squeak from her floating/surfing electrical mouse. Her hands were balled up and put right above her mouth, as if she were trying to hide away her smile. Her composure broke along with Atty's, apparently. At least Atty had some dignity left.

"She's being so adorable right now. Why are you being so cute, Tika?" The Joltik looked over and shrugged her tiny little spider legs, and she hopped off of Atty's cheek and nested right on her shoulder, making herself at home. Skarpi wagged her tail in happiness and chittered, apparently really happy that Shade finally broke. She nuzzled into her trainer's cheek and Shade couldn't help but make a childish little giggle and scratch the chitinous chin of her companion. The Skarpi's tail wagged like a canine Pokemon would and her entire body just slumped, resting blissfully on her shoulder.

Chu wanted some petting too, so she pounced into Shade's arms, and Shade sighed with a little giggle afterwards, her grin never disappearing. She nuzzled her fluffy little companion on the head and held her securely in her arms; Skarpi not noticing that she wasn't being pet anymore.

Meanwhile, Pyros and Stror made it to the front of the crowd, but Pyros noticed some movement. Because of how tall they were, they towered over most people and saw a slouched figure trying to blend in with the crowd, and then a dark orb over the crowd. What the hell? Pyros told Kyukon to destroy the orb, since he thought it was dangerous and didn't know who it belonged to, but assumed that it was dangerous. Kyukon sent a plate of psychic energy hurtling at the ball, aiming dead center. The restrained form of Psyshock was really small, so only the people in the immediate area and anybody who was looking at the time saw the glint of a psychic plate get hurled towards the dark ball.

Last edited:
Shiori laughed when Seven brought up Mt. Mortar. He smiled and looked up into the sky.
"Yeah, it was pretty scary at first. Raza and I had no idea what hit us when we walked in for the first time. We barely managed to escape from a group of Machop that wanted to test their strength against us. And my Gyarados couldn't do anything against them either. Back then, he was still a Magikarp." Shiroi said, smiling at the memory. He paused for a moment, then shifted and ate another piece of the RageCandyBar. "Well, let's just say I made sure to buy a few Repels next time."

"Silph Co, huh?" Shiori said, thinking back. "It's been a while since I've been in Kanto... I've been living in Unova for the past few years, actually. Got myself a nice apartment in Accumula Town. It's really peaceful there, compared to the other places I've lived like Vermillion City and Nimbassa City. Anyway, I digress. Silph Co really stepped up their security ever since the Rocket takeover, and the Rocket resurgence in Kanto 10 years ago. They don't let a lot of visitors in lately."
Shiori shrugged. "Or I could be wrong. I haven't been to Kanto for a few years, so it might have changed."