• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rio saw Dante gesture for him to come inside the Contest Hall and didn't waste a second. Rio ran in carrying the bags of everyone's food inside the room Dante opened for it. Rio then set down a bag containing Dante's order next to Dante before heading inside the Contest Hall.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was so ready for Ashley's turn in the battle round and all the amazing battles that would follow hers. "Man I never knew Pokemon contests could get crazy like this." he said with an excited smile on his face.

Out of nowhere however, tragedy struck. A huge hole suddenly appeared in the wall of the contest hall created by a Steelix. "Is that thing wild!?" the boy asked in shock, standing up from his seat. That wasn't even the worst part. He soon discovered that the Pokemon wasn't wild, and it brought some friends. Upon taking a closer look, Matthew spotted the boy who said his name was Marcus riding on top of Steelix. "It's that kid from the forest!" he shouted to his friends. "This guy's Pokemon are crazy strong, like I'm talking Dante level probably." he said, stopping there. He didn't even want to imagine a Pokemon that could surpass Dante's.

Following Steelix he saw a Flygon and a Tyranitar. Even a fossil Pokemon, Aerodactyl. Metagross and even an Eevee. He wasn't sure about the tiny Pokemon but he figured it was best to just not underestimate it. "Guys I don't know about this." the boy said shakily.

Emily stood up and reached for her poke balls. "What do we do?!" She asked bewildered and confused. She had no idea what to do or even what was happening. She looked to her friends for help.

Dan was speechless. Some random guy broke in and was trying to ruin Ashley's contest...well he wasn't gonna stand for it!

"I don't care how strong he is, I won't let this jerk ruin Ashley's night!" Dan yelled before releasing Peachy, Chompy and Quill. Dan cursed himself when he realized Rio wasn't with him...until he saw his partner run from the back entrance and leap in front of his team. Dan looked on in bewilderment before turning his focus to the intruder.

Max watched everything from the back of the hall. He reached for his own poke balls. "Sun Dance!! Ninjia!! Frost!!" Max called throwing out his pokemon. A charizard, Froslass and Sneasel. He was ready to let out his other pokemon if needed.

Dante was about to eat his food that the Lucario kindly left for him but was rudly interrupted. He tossed his food and swiftly made his way to his friends bobbing and weaving through the groups of people all running in the opposite direction. Upon seeing his friends he saw them faced with quite the formidable opponent. Dante ducked behind cover to stay hidden and keep his foe unaware of him as he sat plotting his attack. "A complete fool for revealing his entire team right off the bat, now i can come up with counter measures." Dante quickly ran the situation through his mind.

"Tyranitar will go down to any good fighting type like my Blaziken or even Dan's Rio. The Flygon wont be able to take an Ice type move from my Greninja. Zane should be able to handle Metagross given a bit of time. And Decidueye can snipe Galade. Now i just need a time to strike. A time when he is distracted and his thoughts are divided. If the others launched an attack on his Pokémon he would have to give orders one by one which would take a lot of time and effort and a perfect time to take out most of his Pokémon." He thought to himself.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley had gotten herself ready for the Battle Rounds, but then everything was put to a half when a random trainer on a Steelix broke in and his Pokemon put the show on hold. Ashley saw her friends ready to fight the guy off and wanted to help, but decided to do one thing first. Running to a phone she dialed a number and held it to her ear.

"Hello police, we have an emergency! Someone broke into the Iki Town Contest Hall! He's got a Steelix and a full team of dangerous Pokemon, get here ASAP, please!" Ashley cried before hanging up and heading toward the others. Ashley released Crystal and Lilo stood by her, both the Alola Vulpix and Popplio ready to help out anyway they could.

Emily threw out all her pokemon. "Leon, Bandit, Wysteria, Blu, Forest, Ashy!!" Emily shouted. She was surprised to see another chairzard let alone a female one. She couldn't be distracted now. She needed to focus on this contest crasher.

As the police arrived, Kyle decided to help out too by having Litten and Chespin battle the Steelix. Finally, the police showed up and with the help of several Trainers, the Trainer's Steelix and other Pokemon were put to the test. The odds did not favor the other guy.

Max sent out the rest of his pokemon. "Seel!! Shadow!! Thrasher!!" Max shouted sending out the rest of his team. A Zweilous, Seel, and Garchomp. "Stand tall guys!!" Max said ready to fight. His pokemon waited for commands.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Not too long after Ashley made the call, police cars arrived outside the Contest Hall as officers got out of their cars and released their Pokemon; forming a pack of Growlithe with an Arcanine acting as head of the pack. The police Pokemon moved around the hole the trainer created when he broke in.

"Give up you Contest crasher! You're surrounded with nowhere to go!" A female officer said on a megaphone, issuing a warning. Inside the Contest Hall Hala, who had acted as Contest judge, moved towards Ashley and the others.

"You will pay for ruining this special night. Come by my side Hariyama!" Hala called out released his Hariyama, who stared down the intruder and his Pokemon with great intensity. Ashley smiled; between the police, her friends and the Island Kahuna she liked their chances.

alright you asked for this gallade, steelix, Eevee, aerodactyl, metagross, tyranitar all mega evolve

(i have six key stones on my watch)

I came for Dante i am from hoenn the best tropical region bye bye

As he said that a hole appeared under him and he fell through while recalling all his pokemon with a device

His steelix took him to a small island where he trained his mon's while talking into his pokegear. On the other end of the line was a dark mysterious figure

"For me?" Dante said coming out of cover. He was sad his plan went to waste but at least he knew what this menace could do. He walked over to all of his friends as he said. "Guess that went a bit better than expected right guys. Just for clarification, I have no clue who that person was or why they are obsessed with me other than the fact I'm just so unbelievably charming." He laughed. He only laughed for a short bit before realizing the gravity of the situation and then the tone in his voice got serious. "Well, i do want to go adtwr him and deal with this myself but I'm not so arrogant as to take on six mega evolved Pokémon at once. I could do it if he did a proper one on one battle with me but if he insists on doing things like that I need back up. I'm not going to risk any of you either, yes you have some fully evolved Pokémon but thats not enough l. Your teams will need to he at full power in order to take down this threat. I'm going to contact other Battle Legends, they should rush right over to aid me with this lunatic. In the mean time, you all need to train hard and practice, he no doubt will go for you since you are my friends so do take care of yourselves." He said jumping down the hole pulling out an Xtransciever and calling the best of the best Red, Blue, and Cynthia. "Please pick up." He said landing on the bottom of the hole.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
The sound of heavy footsteps could be heard. "Where is the battle!?" Jax could be heard running in smashing through a locked door. "Are you alright, friends?"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was relieved that they no longer had to deal with the crazy kid with the mega evolving team. "There's no way." the trainer said in disbelief. "How can one person wield that much power? I mean come on guys, even Dante wouldn't take him on alone." he said. He knew that the contest had never fully concluded yet but he also knew that they had to train hard. Matthew grinned, "Maybe we need to get stronger too, right guys?" he asked, pointing to the mega ring he still had from Emily.

(Seriously, SIX Mega Evolutions? Whatever.)

Dan let out a sigh. That guy would have been trouble even with all their numbers and Dante backing them. How can one guy have that many Mega Evolutions? Even Cynthia, the strongest trainer he knows, only had one. Dan pulled out his own Mega Ring he got from Emily and looked at it. If crazy people like that were out there and had that kind of power, he needed to improve. Can't expect Dante to carry them forever.

"Sorry Jax, battle's over. We're fine, just some crazy guy who crashed the party then fled." Dan said to Jax. He then turned to Ashley and felt terrible for her.

"I'm sorry Ashley." Dan said, as he felt horrible that some jerk came in and ruined Ashley's first Contest. Once Dan was stronger, he'd personally teach this guy a lesson.

Last edited:
As Dante was still attempting to get in touch with his contacts when Blue answered.

"Oh, Dante! What can I do ya for pal?" He said with a much more cocky tone than Dante could ever achieve. "Eerything alright?" He said noticing the rocky and dark wall behind Dante.

"Well you see," He began. "this one guy kinda just smashed into a contest hall in Iki Town here on Melemele. Everything was alright since I was there to aid the police but then he Mega evolved his Pokémin.....all six." He said grinding his teeth. "Thats not even the worse part, he said he was specifically looking for me."

Blue was already preping his leave while saying. "Well you sgould feel honoured 'mate' he seems pretty strong." He laughed. "Sadly, Cynthia had to return to Sinnoh for another round of the League this year and Red has been gone out somewhere. So you will have to settle with just me as your help. When i arrive i will be outside the contest hall. Smell ya later!" He said hanging up the Xtransciever.

"Wonderful, the only one coming to help is the one the group probably wont be to fond of." He sighed. As he heared the sound of a thundering voice coming from the opening of the hole he lightened up knowing it could only be Jax. "Hey you big brute! You wanna come join me for a little cat and mouse or do you want to stay up there just in case he returns." He said waving up to Jax.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"They need me, and you are very powerful on your own. Maybe even more so, seeing how you can go all out without any of us being in your way." Jax walks over to the others. "I am so sorry about this.. I should've been here.."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"It's okay, no one could have predicted this." Ashley said to Jax, trying to offer him comfort.

"No big deal Dan. I had a lot of fun, and Lilo did to. I felt great going out there a putting on a show. Though I wish Crystal could have gotten her chance, sorry Crystal." Ashley said crouching down and patting Crystal on the head, who looked back with a look of understanding.

Dan smiled, Ashley handed this tragic situation as well as one could. Dan had to admire her for that, he would have been a lot more bitter if he were in her position.

"I'm not strong enough to help you against a guy like this Dante, but one day I will be. I promise." Dan said to Dante.

..........(In Sinnoh)..........

Cynthia sat in her room, the Sinnoh Champion awaiting the first round of the Sinnoh League Conference to begin. However, her mind was focused on other matters that was killing the anticipation of the event. Soon however she heard a knock on the door taking her out of her thoughts.

"Come in." Cynthia said as Frontier Brain Palmer walked through the door, greeting her with a smile.

"Hello my dearest Champion, how was the trip to Alola?" Palmer asked, Cynthia couldn't help but smile back.

"Just fine, but a little short for my liking. Still got a responsibility to uphold." Cynthia explained before making a gesture to the seat in front of her desk, which Palmer soon sat in.

"So, not that I'm complaining, but what reason have you called me here for. I know it was more than just you enjoy seeing my dashing charm in person." Palmer said, causing Cynthia to chuckle before facing him with a stone cold expression.

"Indeed. Not to long after I left Alola, a fellow Battle Tree associate Dante tried to get in contact with me. However I was unable to to make contact back due to interference. Even if I had, I have my hands tied here. Dante usually doesn't try to contact me unless it is a matter of great importance. I suspect something is going on in Alola, something that I'd like to know about. Which brings me to you, I'd like you to go to Alola in my place and make contact with Dante, figure out what is going on. Can I trust you to do that?" Cynthia asked as Palmer smirked.

"Of course my dear, I have a free schedule." Palmer said as Cynthia nodded.

"Thank you, though there is something else you should know. There is another matter in Alola that concerns me, have you heard of the Aether Foundation?" Cynthia asked, causing Palmer to raise an eyebrow.

"That organization that takes care of injured Pokemon, I've heard of them." Palmer said.

"Yes, that's their claim, but I suspect their intentions aren't as pure as they lead people to believe. In my time in Alola I did a little investigation into the Aether Foundation and everything about their work seems incredibly suspicious. I'd like you to do some investigation in my place, I promise to come aid you as soon as I can. Are you willing to do that for me?" Cynthia asked.

"Naturally. You have a good head on your shoulders. If you think something's wrong then it probably is. Though I do have a condition. My son and his friends expressed interest to travel overseas, I'd like to take them with me. Could be a good bonding experience." Palmer said as Cynthia replied with a nod.

"Sure, you're strong enough and I trust your judgement. I wish you good luck." Cynthia said as Palmer nodded and left the room.

Last edited:

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Come out everyone, we need all the muscle we can get!" Jax throws his pokéballs and all of his pokémon appear, including his newest addition, Teddiursa, who was chewing on a stick of celery.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew cocked his head to the side, "So what are we going to do now?" he asked. "I mean obviously none of us are strong enough to go chasing that kid around trying to beat SIX mega evolved Pokemon." he clarified. He didn't expect Dante to do it either but maybe he was calling in some backup. "All I know for sure right now is that we need some serious training." the boy said to his friends.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"We could go to Akala Island. Dan could continue his trials there and there's the Battle Royal Dome, a great place to receive training and fight skilled trainers. Plus there's all sorts of Pokemon we can meet, places to travel and I'm sure I can find a Contest that won't end in disaster." Ashley said offering a suggestion.

Dante scouted ahead a bit. He saw that the tunnel that the Steelix had made went on for miles. He didn't go to far ahead before he climbed his way back up. Finally reaching the top he went over to everyone who still seemed a bit tense about the situation. "That thing goes on forever, i also don't know how stable it is. The thing could collapse in on itself at any minute." Just as he said that the tunnel began to do just that. Slowly it began to crumble and crash in in itself closing of the only entrance. "Lucky me." Dante said giving a sigh of relief. "The guy didn't seem to smart because the tunnel just went straight in that direction. While I was down there I managed to get a hold of my pal Blue, former Champion of Kanto. He should be here any..." The cry of a Pidgeot screached through the sky. As the bird came swooping by the large hole in the contest hall wall a boy got off and stood smack dab in the middle of the walls hole, the one and only Blue. "I have arrived Dante, now where do we start?" He smiled taking a large bow.

Last edited:
Kyle, disappointed by the outcomes of the contest, headed to Verdant Hill and attempted to beat the Totem Pokemon. With the help of Chespin and Litten, Gumshoos was beaten and Kyle completed his first trial! Now, he was headed to Iki Town to beat Hala.

"Sounds like a plan Ashley." Dan said before he saw Blue arrive on his Pidgeot. To say he was star struck would be putting it mildly.

"B-blue? The legendary, former Kanto Champion Blue? This is...this is an honor!" Dan said, trying to find the right words after meeting this legendary trainer. Rio stared at Blue and his Pidgeot with an indifferent expression.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley couldn't help but fangirl at Blue's arrival. A true legend, here in Alola! Ashley pulled out her camera and took a picture of Blue and his Pidgeot.

"Oh man I have SO many questions. What was it like becoming champion? Did you really meet Mewtwo? Is Red a mute?" Ashley asked, bombarding the legend with countless questions, unable to contain her excitement.

Blue wasn't at all caught off guard by the people fanboy/girling over him, he was used to it. "See Dante, i bet nobody does this to you." He laughed as Dante rolled his eyes. When Ashley began her onslaught of questions he was about to give his normal answers of "Unbelievable. Perhaps. Its complicated." But knowing that these were Dante's friends he gave them a bit more details. "Well you see, being Champion and the main icon of a region is a really tough and tiering job. Cynthia for example was unable to make it here to help as she is currently in Sinnoh taking her role as Champion once more. If anything i would have to say being Champion has its ups and downs but all in all was a wounderful experience to have had." He smiled. "Now if i met Mewtwo is a vague question but yes i have seen him on an occasion but never reall interacted with it besides one battle. Red is just queit, incredibly queit, but not a mute. He speaks very seldom and only to those he is close to or to those who he has recognized to be truely equal in strength." He smiled at Ashley reaching for her hand, probably to work her up with a kiss on the hand or something.

"Alright dream boat time to move." Dante said grabbing Blue's wrist before it reached Ashleys hand. "Enough time has been wasted, we need to find that guy before he causes more trouble. He said dragging Blue through the hole in the wall and outside where the tunnel continued to collapes before stopping. "Thats what we have to follow lad. It appears to go on for awhile so maybe Rhyperior would be of help digging through the rocks." He said thinking of other ways to speed up the process.

"Could just fly in that general direction and see what we come across." Blue said with a yawn.

"Yes, that would be good but the tunnel leads directly to him. How about this, lend me your Rhyperior and it should be safe for me to go through the tunnels while you take to the skies." He said pointing upwards.

"Sounds like a plan." He cheered. He let out his Rhyperior and handed its Pokéball to Dante.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew sighed, "Both of them huh?" he asked himself with a little laugh. The boy didn't really feel the need to fanboy over Blue for one simple reason. This would be his first time hearing of him, not to mention meeting him. "So according to everyone else he's the champion. Cool." the boy said with a smile. Even though he'd never heard of the dude before Matthew still respected Blue's position. He watched as a plan was set in motion with Dante going underground and Blue taking to the skies on his Pidgeot. "Well guys let's do what Ashley suggested and head to Akala." he said with a smirk.

Name: Night
Appearance: She has long spiked purple hair kept up in a pony, with her mother's old hat (wight girl sprite). She wears a wight t shirt and blue jeans.
Personality: Night is a kind girl, who cares quite a bit about Pokemon. Due to being related to N, she is very careful when she battles. But she also has her mothers short temper.
Goal: she went to Sinnoh to try to become a trainer, but when that didn't quite work out she decided to train around the world, and see what she was meant to do
Pokemon: Espie the Eevee and Char the Chimchar
Back story: From a young age Night had been close to Pokemon. Never quite like her father, but she could tell what they were feeling. When she turned 12 she went to Sinnoh to try to become a trainer, but when that didn't quite work out she decided to train around the world, and see what she was meant to do

Night was walking along the coast of Hau'oli City, Espie in her arms and Char following closely behind her.

"Litten, use Fire Fang on that Crabrawler!" shouted Kyle as he finished off Hala's team. Hala approached him and said, "Congratulations, you have completed the Grand Trial here on Melemele Island! I suggest your next stop to be Akala Island, where the competition is fiercer than the one here!" Kyle left to go to the marina in Hau'Oli City, but then, he saw a sight he'd never believe: Blue!

"Excuse me, Blue?" asked Kyle. "I'm a huge fan of your work and I really want to follow in your footsteps and..." And then he noticed the girl from the Contest, Ashley. "Wait, do you know BLUE?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley broke off her fangirl antics and turned to the others with a smile.

"Alright then it's settled! Off to Akala Island! Good luck Dante & Blue!" Ashley said before running ahead of the group, leading them out of Iki Town and towards the nearest Ferry dock.

"DAMN IT ASHLEY WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RUN!" Dan cried out following her, with Rio right in toe.

.........(Sinnoh Docks).........

Palmer stood in front of his private ship, being a Frontier Brain having its advantages, as he waited for his son and friends to arrive.

"Not like him to keep me waiting." Palmer said to himself before he saw a trio of people running towards him out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

"Come on guys! If we're late I'll fine you!"

"Sorry, not all of us move at a hundred miles per second like you!"

"Will you boys quit it! I don't want to deal with this the entire trip to Alola."

Palmer smirked before shaking his head. This was going to be quite the experience to say the least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.