• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante took the Rhyperiors Pokéball and jumped up onto the drill Pokémon. "You watch everything from above. If you spot him, make sure you just observe his actions. Do bot engauge him alone Blue, who knows what else he could be hiding up his sleeve. Savvy?" He said before nodding to his friends. "Don't worry lads, this will all be dealt with faster than a ship being cleaned." He said as the Rhyperior began digging into the collapsed tunnel.

"Aye aye captain!" Blue said hopping onto his Pidgeot. "I will call you via Xtransciever if i spot anything. Smell ya." He said before the big bird flew up into the vast open Alolan sky.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sure Jason! At least you won't collapse like Dan will from a basic jog" Ashley said with a tease.

"I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT!" Dan yelled in anger, in between panting. Rio snickered next to him.

"DON'T START WITH ME!" Dan yelled at his partner, making Rio only smirk back at him.

"I don't need your pity. We ain't stopping till we hit the docks. I HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE!" Dan declared, a inner fire being lit as he was determined to show he wasn't as terribly out of shape as Ashley believed. Dan continued to run behind Ashley, Rio right by his side.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was running after Ashley noticing that Dan was lacking a bit. "Well that's Dan for you." he said while laughing a bit. Just then, he noticed Dan sprinting past him with a fiery resolve. "Okay then looks like it's time to go." the boy said excitedly, speeding up to catch Dan and Ashley

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley couldn't help but chuckle at Dan's declaration. After a little run she saw the docks up ahead with a Ferry that would now doubt bring them to the next island.

"Well here we are. All we need to do is get on a boat and next stop will be Akala island." Ashley said stopping and turning to the others.

Dan arrived not too long after, looking at Ashley with a smirk.

"HA! Told you it...it was no big deal..." Dan said before falling on his back, panting from complete exhaustion.

"Oh Arceus...why does everything hurt?" Dan said, over dramatically, Rio couldn't help but chuckle.

"Wait, ASHLEY!" shouted Kyle as he was ignored. "Do you think I can....maybe.... I dunno, come with you on your journey to Akala Island? I got to compete in contests there too, so, how does it sound?"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew arrived at the docks along with Dan, Ashley, and Jason. All of a sudden a new trainer came up behind them. "Hey I know you. You were in the Iki Town contest." he pointed out. The boy smiled, "Well I'm sure Ashley will let you come along with us." he said with a smile. Matthew and Monferno hopped onto a boat. "Wow we're really about to go." he said. "I wonder if Emily is coming too." he said to his friends.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"All aboard!" Ashley said hoping on the boat to the group. She was excited and ready to travel to the next island. Ashley couldn't help but glance at Dan shaking her head.

"Need a hand? Or should I get a forklift to get you up here?" Ashley said with a smirk.

"S-shut...shut up...not helping." Dan said in between breathes. Rio got a water bottle and just poured water down Dan's throat while he was on his back. Dan tried to get up, but he was too exhausted. Then a light bulb went off.

"Rio...get me..get me on the boat..." Dan said as Rio stared for a moment before giving a shrug. Rio then picked Dan up and threw him on the boat next to Ashley, Dan landing with a thud.

"Ow...thanks...I guess..." Dan said, too tired to complain as Rio jumped on the boat next to them.

"Hello" said good marcus, behind the group the whole time "are you looking for someone who crashed a contest" because i can get you there if you want

Rio grabbed the energy bar from Jason and just dropped it on Dan's chest.

"T-thanks..." Dan said, finding the strength to eat the bar before he saw Jax arrive.

"Well the more the merrier...welcome aboard..." Dan said to Jax in between breathes. Dan remained on his back trying to regain his strength.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Don't worry. The boat doesn't leave now. There's plenty of time for the others to catch up...I just like being early." Ashley said with a smile, barley able to contain her amusement seeing Dan on the ground.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew dropped his jaw, "Early?" he asked. Him and Monferno both fell to the ground, laying flat on the deck of the ship. "You hear that pal, early." he said, laughing a bit.

"EARLY! YOU PUT ME THROUGH HELL AND WE'RE EARLY!?" Dan yelled, standing up to yell at Ashley; his exhaustion having disappeared due to the rage. Rio began to laugh next to him.

"OH SHUT UP!" Dan yelled at Rio, sending his partner a glare. This caused Rio to laugh more.

As Kyle headed to the deck to train Chespin and Litten in battling, pairing them up against each other, suddenly, a Mareanie hopped on board. Kyle had Chespin grab it with Vine Whip, lifting it in the air and giving Kyle the opportunity to catch it. It worked! Then, Chespin radiated a blue light and evolved to Quilladin! Kyle grabbed Quiladin in his arms and laughed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley laughed as Dan's sudden revival.

"Oh come on, I got you to do more running then you had the entire trip. It wasn't completely pointless." Ashley said, trying to suppress a laugh. Ashley had made them leave early, but it was Dan's decision to run like he'd never ran before.

"Whatever...I'm gonna go lie down." Dan said in defeat as he began to walk to one of the rooms, Rio right behind him.

..........(End of the tunnel at another island).........

A masked figure looked at a device on his wrist, providing him images of the Contest Hall. The figure's focus was on Dante and Blue.

"So the Battle Tree sent its members to deal with our little experiment...good. It's only fair I give them a proper greeting." The figure said before pulling out a large briefcase containing dozens of Pokeballs. He pulled two out and released them: a Scizor and Salamance emerging.

"Scizor, Salamance Mega Evolve!" The figure said causing the two Pokemon to Mega Evolve using a couple Mega Rings the figure pulled from its pocket.

"Now then Scizor travel the tunnel and deal with this Alola pirate and Salamance deal with the former Kanto Champion. Kill them if you can, but focus on keeping them busy." The figure instructed as the Scizor run down the tunnel and the Salamance took to the sky. The figure looked on before making his leave.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew sat up rubbing his head with a smile. "Yeah and apparently we're a bit early." the trainer said, laughing a bit. "Well I guess while we wait we might as well get some training in am I right? I mean, we'll never be strong enough to take on that creep and his Pokemon if we don't get stronger." he said, standing to his feet.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Not yet. I think Matthew's talking about training our Pokemon. I do appreciate your spirit though." Ashley said with a sheepish grin. This Jax was quite the character.

"I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you." Ashley said, deciding to properly introduce herself to the giant of a man.

As Kyle, Quiladin, Litten, and Mareanie continued their training session on the deck of the ship, they practiced their contests and even battling against Pokemon that would normally have an advantage against them. Then, Kyle saw the Trainer Ashley with a scary giant and approached the man. "Excuse me, I don't believe we've met. What is your name?"

Last edited:
Blue had been patrolling the skies above MeleMele awaiting Dantes resurfacing and keeping an eye out for anyone that matched the contest crashers description. Blue was getting board so he began to do loopdeloops on his Pidgeot when something in the wind changed. The Pidgeot screeched out in a direction giving Blue the signal to keep an eye open for something when he saw something that looked like a bullet darting straight for him. "Is that a Salamence? And is it Mega Evolved!" He said in a panic. "Pidgeot, evasive maneuvers. Double Team!" He commanded as the bird moved in unpredictable patterns while creating copies of itself. "Hurricane!" He said as the bird started to create fast moving winds that formed tornadoes that started heading for the Salamence.

Meanwhile in the tunnels where Dante had just started to make progress. "Great job Rhyperior, you may start off slow but once that drill gets going y-" Dante stopped when he saw the red coated Mega Pokémon moving towards him. "Finally, some action!" He said about to release Roy his Blaziken. "Wait, i cant do that to Zane, he would love the opportunity to take on such a challenge." He said letting out his partner. The Scizor let out a mighty cry to let his trainer know he was ready to obliterate what ever the hell stood in the way of its pincers. "Set up a Razor Wind so it has to fight against the current. Then use Swords Dance." Dante said as his partner began beating its wings making a fast and vicious wind for the other Scizor to fight against while it set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.