• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well one of you better be the gentleman here, cause I ain't paying for everyone's food again." Dan said sitting down in a nearby table with Rio and Chompy before they made their orders.

Emily shot Dante a look before accepting his offer. "So your the one who keeps encouraging her to steal tsk tsk Dante." Emily said hitting his hand. "And I'll have a large sprite." She set Wysteria down and started pulling candy off of her tails. Wysteria only smiled and finished Jason's sandwich before sticking her little tongue out. "I thought Vulpix's were supposed to be nice." Emily said making a pile of the candy she freed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley stood in the room of Coordinators, Lilo & Crystal by her side, scouting the competition. One boy had an Aipom, another girl had a Flareon and others had much more that almost made her head spin.

"Man, this is gonna be tough" Ashley said to herself before she thought about the others. Probably were eating and relaxing, Contest wasn't for a little while in any event. Then a lightbulb went off as she dashed out of the waiting room and headed to the ticket counter.

"Hello, I'd like to reserve some tickets." Ashley said deciding to buy the others tickets for the show later. No reason they had to pay to watch her event, it was also the nice thing to do.

"I can pay for everything, go bananas. I insist you can do your best to put a dent in my wallet." He laughed. "I don't encourage it.... But i cant say i dont find it hilariously funny and entertaining to watch her cause mischief everywhere we go." He laughed walking over to the counter again. "Large Sprite for the misses." Dante said pointing to Emily. "Anyone else want to place their order?" Dante said waiting.

"Well guess we're about to see if you can handle this little dent" Dan said to Dante before turning to the waiter.

"I'll have one sandwich with some bottled water, my Lucario Rio will have the vegie bowl and my Gabite Chompy will have.." Dan said before he began to point at numerous items on the menu, the waiter trying to write them all down struggling to keep track of everything Dan requested. Chompy smiled with glee.

Wysteria listened to Dan name all kinds of foods. She licked her lips hungrily. She was ready to steal anything the waiter brought out. All but Rio's salad. Emily wasn't really hungry. She grabbed all the candy she found in Wysteria's tail and went to throw them away,

While Dan was listing food for Chompy, Rio noticed Wysteria was paying a little too much attention to Dan and sensed that the food thief might try another snag. Rio shot Wysteria a glare, as if daring her to try it.

Wysteria glared back and turned her rear to him. She still listened though. Emily came back and sat down. She but a little red bow around Wysteria's neck. It had a hidden little bell on it so they could hear her move around.

"Psh, thats nothing." Dante laughed at the order Dan had been listing. Dante then looked at the waiter and said. "Whatever he orders, double it." Dante said with a smirk. "Now that should be a dent." He smiled.

(Sarah316/ Ashley, since my character is a coordinator too, he and his Pokemon will be entering in the same contest as you. So let's go at a similar pace...)

As Kyle scouted the competition for the contest, he couldn't help but notice how many people were entering! He looked to Litten and Chespin and nodded. Both Pokemon and Trainer was ready..... now all they had to do was win.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thank you. Just make sure the people on this list get the tickets. Have a good day!" Ashley said as she ran back to the waiting room with her Popplio Lilo and Alola Vulpix Crystal in toe. Now that the ticket matter was taken care of, she could focus on getting herself mentally ready for the upcoming Contest.

"You watch grandma, I'll make you proud." Ashley said to herself, getting her nerves settled in spite of the number of competitors she'll be up against.

It was time for the Contest to begin! Kyle and the other coordinators huddled backstage and prepared for their performances. First up was Kyle! Using Litten, he had the Pokemon use Ember and shoot out a fireball from its mouth, and right on top of itself! The fireball swallowed Litten whole! Litten then used Scratch and shattered the fireball into thousands of shiny, sparkly embers! From there, the Pokemon used Lick and gathered all the Embers together on its tongue, unleashing the glittery fire wave while flipping in the air! Litten then landed on Kyle's shoulder, who spun, and they both bowed.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew walked out through the woods and sighed, "Why am I even doing this?" he asked himself. He knew he wanted to become strong but what fun was getting stronger if his friends weren't there with him every step of the way. "What am I thinking. I'm supposed to do this by myself, right?" the boy asked himself.

He was confident that becoming strong enough to even take Dan on as an equal was something that he had to do alone. Sort of like a pride thing, but maybe his pride was blinding him from the truth. Maybe what he really needed to do was journey with his friends and enjoy all the good and bad that it brought them. He sighed with a smile, "Maybe I should go back. After all, I'll get strong enough to take on Dan someday." he said as he turned back around to go find his friends.

As he was walking he began to think of where he'd find them. "Well if I'm correct, Ashley's contest should be starting soon so that means they're still in Iki Town!" he exclaimed as he and Monferno broke into a run in order to get back into town immediately.

As he walked backstage, he saw a girl talking to herself, scared for the competition. Her Pokemon, a Popplio and Alolan Vulpix, looked scared. Kyle was never really the nicest guy, but he felt he needed to give the girl encouragement. "Hey," he whispered. "Just believe in yourself and your Pokemon and you'll do great!"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew popped his head out of the brush and spotted the contest hall of Iki Town at the bottom of the hill. "That must be it down there." he said. He took a step and the earth beneath his feet gave out and shifted down the hill. Matthew immediately stopped himself and took a deep breath. He looked back at his Pokemon partner and snickered. "Looks like we got some rolling to do Monferno." he said.

The boy jumped forward crashing into the grass and rolling down the hill. "AHHHHHHH!" he shouted as he tumbled uncontrollably towards the contest hall building. As he neared the building he realized something, due to how close the building was to the bottom of the hill he was probably going to slam right into it. "Oh crap." he said just before impact. Matthew slammed face-first into the side of the building with Monferno following suit.

The boy got to his feet and rubbed his head, "Ouch...man I sure hope no one else heard that." he said to himself. The boy then walked around the building and found the entrance. He took a look around and didn't see any of his friends. "Maybe they weren't expecting me to come so they just went inside without me." he said. He then began to look around for someone who could help him get to the audience.

Dan smiled, though part of him wondered where Dante had this kind of money. He finished his order as the waiter began to walk away and Chompy was as happy as it could be. Dan sat around and began to relax before he started to hear some commotion from the Contest Hall.

"That can't be right...Contest doesn't start for like another hour...right?" Dan thought to himself before he saw a new ad for it on the wall. Dan picked it up and realized the event actually was starting earlier that expected.

"S-shit! Okay Rio stay here and bring the food back with you. Waiter I'll have it to go! So you guys later, I'm off to cheer for Ashley!" Dan said before he recalled Chompy and left Rio at the table before running off to the Contest Hall. Dan somehow made it to the ticket booth.

"One ticket please!" Dan asked with desperation, fearing they were sold out.

"Depends, is your name on this list sir?" The worker asked as he showed Dan a list of names that happen to be Dan and the others.

"Y-yes! I'm Dan, I have a trainer ID to prove it." Dan said showing the worker the ID, who nodded before handing a ticket to him.

"Enjoy the show." The worker said.

"Thank you!" Dan said in disbelief. He'd worry about who got him the ticket later, he needed to be there for Ashley!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley saw the first guy, Kyle, put on quite the show making her feel a little nervous. Kyle then went up to her and offered some encouragment.

"Thanks." Ashley said. She was one of the last to go for the Appeal Round, so she turned her attention to other Coordinators and how they perform.

Emily cursed under her breath and raced after Dan. "Hey! I'm not going to get there last!" She exclaimed. She tucked Wysteria under her arm like a football. "Let's just blame Dante!"

"Don't start with me." Dan grumbled to Jason sitting next to him. He then saw Emily looking for a seat.

"Over here!" Dan called trying to get her attention.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew walked up to the man who was giving out the tickets. "Um hi could I have one ticket please?" he asked. The man scanned the list up and down, "Name?" he asked briefly. The boy coked his head to the side, "Matthew.." he said, thinking maybe it was a security thing or something. He scrolled through the list a few more times before smiling, "There you are. Enjoy the show." he said, handing the boy a ticket.

Now Matthew was really confused however, he didn't stand around to think about it. He quickly and quietly moved to the audience of the contest. hall. It took him a minute but he spotted Dan, Emily, and Jason. He was hesitant about approaching his friends again after leaving for no good reason and he was sure that the explanation of why he was back so soon would be even more ridiculous to say. The boy was standing in the audience and didn't really know what to do. He knew he wanted to be seated before Ashley started because maybe someone would kick him out for standing, who knows?

He took a deep breath and began walking down the row all his friends were seated in.

Dan saw Matthew out of the corner of his eye and was surprised. Dan expected him to have left by now, for reasons he still didn't know, yet he was still here. Guess Matthew had a change of heart. In any event this worked well. Dan hadn't told anyone about Matthew's desire to leave, wanting to wait till after the Contest to give the bad news, and now he might not even have to.

"Over here Matthew." Dan called out, acting as if Matthew hadn't told him he was leaving the group only to come right back. Hoping a conversation wouldn't lead in the that direction.

Emily saw Dan waving her over. She made her over to Dan and sat down. "Wysteria return." She said. The vulpix returned to her poke ball. Emily didn't want Wysteria to mess up the show.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley let out a sigh as she walked on stage, Lilo next to her as she had recalled Crystal before hand.

"You can do this...you can do this." Ashley thought to herself before the two went to work. Lilo began to produce dozens of bubbles, much larger than the ones normally used for battle. Once Lilo was finished she hopped on one of the bubbles and began to bounce on it, careful not to put too much weight to cause it to pop. Lilo then began to jump from bubble to bubble, doing a series of acrobatic flips and spins between each jump. Once Lilo finished hoping and settled on a bubble Ashley tossed her partner a rubber ball that Lilo was able to bounce on her nose, despite having to do it on a floating bubble. Lilo then used a water gun to send the ball further in the air and hold it for a minute or so. Eventually Lilo stopped and jumped off the bubble as Ashley caught her before Lilo hit the ground. Ashley held Lilo out with one hand before she took a bow, concluding her performance.

Everyone suddenly made their way out the cafe mentioning something about Ashly's performance. Once Dante paid the bill for the food and leaving quite the tip for the services he made his way out the door. He looked around for the others when he saw them walking past a man guarding the entrance to a building. "That must be the contest hall." He said approaching the man.

"Hey, you got a ticket, whats your name? If you aint on the list you aint getting in." The man said waiting for a response.

"Aye, my name is Dante. Battle Legend Dante that is." He said flashing a certified Battle Tree record to the man.

The man just looked at Dante with a blank face and removed the rope that was blocking the door after examining the record some more. "Sure thing sir, the V.I.P area is down the hall to the right." He said not to pleased to be letting in someone not on the list.

"Tis a pirates life for me." Dante said walking past the man while snatching the mans keys. One had to be for the room backstage.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew sighed with relief as he was automatically waved over by Dan. He sat in the seat next to Emily and leaned forward to wave back to Dan. He looked a the boy questioningly at the fact that no one was surprised. "So you mean you didn't tell them?" he asked, knowing fully well that Emily was right there but its not like it mattered at this point.

He smiled and sat back carefree knowing that his friends never knew he left in the first place. However, there was this feeling in his gut that told him that maybe he should speak up about his initial planning to leave. It would be the right thing to do after all. Whatever he decided to do he would do it later because right now he decided to focus on Ashley's killer performance. The boy clapped and cheered when his friend finished her performance and Monferno clapped along with him.

As Kyle crossed his fingers, hoping that he made it to the next round, the MC announced, "Well, the judges have finally decided the Trainers that will be moving in to the next round, and here they are!" Kyle held Chespin as he waited for his name to be called, and his name was the fifth! Now, he was waiting to hear Ashley's. She just had to win that round!

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew watched as the names went up one by one and he waited for Ashley's name to be called. He turned towards Dan, Emily and Jason. "I sure hope she makes it." he said.

Emily turned toward Matthew. "She has to win!" She said. She watched the board hoping Ashley's name would show up. "She was amazing. She just as to make it to the next round." Emily crossed her fingers and waited impatiently.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley sat backstage, watching the screen and the board with nervous anticipation. Eventually she saw her image on the board! Ashley made it through!

"We did it Lilo! We're going to the next round!" Ashley said hugging Lilo who hugged her back.

Kyle saw that the Coordinator Ashley had made it as well. "Well, then," he thought. "Another rival for me!" As he continued on in the battle round ahead of him, he chose Chespin to battle for him. The first battle, Chespin defeated a Wishiwashi (non-school form) with a couple of Vine Whips and dodging attacks with Rollout, making him go to the top 4. From there, Chespin had a tough encounter with a Pikipek, where it almost had it beat due to a barrage from Pecks. Chespin used Seed Bomb to blind the Pokemon, and then used Rollout to knock it out! Chespin and Kyle were in the finals, and they were in it to win it.

Dan was happy that Ashley made it to the next round, it was a wonderful performance. Now it was time to see how Ashley would fare in the Battle Rounds, as a Contest Battle works quite differently than a regular battle.

Outside the Contest Hall Rio was busy carrying everyone's food. Dante left after he paid the bill and no one else stayed behind so Rio had to get EVERYONE'S orders. Chompy has THREE bags worth of stuff alone. Not to mention Rio couldn't even watch the Contest in person (Or Pokemon) since he couldn't get in without Dan. The scowl Rio had clearly showed it was not happy as Rio sat on a nearby table and watched the outside monitor.

Dante made his way backstage sneaking past the guards posted around to make sure nobody did such a thing. He saw the door leading to the backstage room and started trying key after key until one decided to work. Once he made it in safe and sound he started looking for a door that lead outside. Dante looked around and then walk calmly over to the door that said 'EXIT' he opened the door and saw Rio sitting down at a table with all the orders. "Perfect, now i don't have to go looking for you lad." He said gesturing for the Pokémon to come in.

Marcus was fed up of being ignored so he went out to battle the whole of Emily's group until they let him in so he went a little rogue
he threw out his steelix and got on it and charged right into the contest hall with his whole team, ready to defeat everyone in there with one decisive move

Status
Not open for further replies.