• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Lincoln headed out of the Battle Dome, confused by everything that had been going on, he spotted Dan and another Trainer. He approached them and asked, "What is going on?"

"Yes! Me and Decidueye researched it when it was a Rowlet. We know alot about it. Even the pose!" said Lynn. "Now, Decidueye," started Lynn. She did the pose as Decidueye was filling up with Z-Power. "Use Sinister Arrow Raid, Decidueye!" Lynn shouted to her partner. Decidueye flew up into the air. The Pokemon he would use it on would be a Substitute doll. He plucked some arrows from from his wings and used them for the move. He flew into the air and a thousand arrows landed on the Substitute doll and they all exploded. "Impressive, huh?" Lynn asked proudly.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Very Nice!! Very Nice!" Jay said. He was pleased indeed. Zoroark was equally excited."We should head to the battle dome of the Battle Royal. "Zinnia said. She and Salamence went inside the Frigate. "N is already at Ula'Ula Island stopping Team Plasma...so lets go." Jay said as he entered the Frigate.

Dan turned to Lincoln "Found a guy who used to work for Team Plasma. Been a crazy trip since." Dan said referring to Jay before he followed Jay into the frigate, but had one thought on his mind when he heard what Zinnia said.

"So, we're going to Ula'Ula Island?" Dan asked Jay once they made it inside the Frigate.

SaiyanDakon

"N has Ula'Ula covered...Dan..Lynn..you're both going to Mele'Mele Island to the Ruins of Conflict. I'm going to the Ruins here, along with Ryan. Everyone else is going with you or with N." Jay explained.

Dan gave Jay a sheepish grin.

"Funny you say that. Just got off Melemele Island. I was actually looking to complete the trials of Akala Island." Dan explained. He didn't want to ruin Jay's plan, but he didn't want to backtrack either.

SaiyanDakon

"Heh..sorry...I'll drop you off at Iki Town..when you finish your mission..take a boat to Poni Island,where we all meet up as a strike team. The Ruins of Hope and where the Moone tower is our next priority. Got that?" He asked after he explained the mission.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Perhaps you can explain what this mission you're sending us on is before you drop us off at wherever you need us to be. We do after all share different goals and have our own dreams. Nobody likes a roadblock on their journey without being told what it is." Ashley said to Jay, her and Dan having not been around for when Jay made this plan. Ashley was never a big fan of being told what to do but wanted to hear the guy out.

SaiyanDakon

"The plan is for us to form a strike team against Team Plasma. Dan and Ashley will go to Mele'Mele Island, I'll stay on Akala Island with Zinnia and Ryan, and Kukui, N, and Lynn will go to Ula'Ula Island. Alyssa will go to Poni Island and give us the scoop of it by asking the Kahuna there."

"I'm not exactly useless, either!" exclaimed Lincoln. "I want to help to! Where am I headed off to?" He was ready to defeat the evil villains and was eager to fight.

Dan thought it over. Stopping Team Plasma was important, but Dan really didn't want to go back to Melemele Island. He'd already completed the trials there and it would only delay his desire to conquer the trials. Dan was indecisive about what to do.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Say Dan, why don't you stay here with Jay. I'll go to Melemele Island. Palmer and the others are already there, I might catch them and be able to get them to help us." Ashley suggested. Having a Frontier Brain back them would be quite beneficial and Ashley could see Dan's reluctance. Ashley also didn't like backtracking, but she was willing to set that aside to stop Team Plasma.

SaiyanDakon

"Lincoln...you'll go to Ula'Ula to the Ruins of Abundance."Jay told him."Who is this Palmer character?" He asked Ashley.

"Oh........ ok!" exclaimed Lincoln. He was a little saddened, but as long as he was saving people, he was cool! "Well, I'm headed off to the docks to Ula'Ula!"

SaiyanDakon

"Good...that's that.."Jay said. He hands them comliks to each of them. "Here...this'll help us stay connected to each other." He explained. "Lincoln...Go on ahead to Poni Island...remember to keep your Comliks on everyone..."

Dan thought about what Ashley suggested as Jay handed out the comliks.

"Are you sure about this?" Dan asked Ashley. Dan and Ashley had traveled together since they met, and separating to fight criminals was a concern in Dan's mind.

SaiyanDakon

"I'm sure...it will work best...you have the required Z-moves to worm against Team Plasma..."Jay said. "Also..I trust you to do this large task."

"Thanks, Glacier!" exclaimed Lincoln as he put on his Comlinks. He sprinted to the docks and bought a ticket to the next ticket for Seaford Town! Plus, the Poni Valley Trial was the last trial he needed to complete, so if he went there, he'd be good!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Don't worry. I'll be fine. And as for who Palmer is, he's a Frontier Brain of Sinnoh. If we can get him to help us, that would go a long way." Ashley said to Jay, explaining who Palmer was.

"Anyway I'm off. See you guys later." Ashley said as she made a turn to leave once she got her comlik, only to stop and turn to Dan.

"Oh and Dan. Don't worry. I'll be sure to say hi to Dawn to for you." Ashley said with a teasing wink.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Dan said to Ashley with a glare, a red blush covering his face. Dan's partner Rio snicked, the Lucario once again found it hilarious. Dan shot his partner a glare.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Deities on a wheel.

Look at this RP. Look at the one-liners, look at the unauthorized legendaries in people's backstories (Kyurems and Buzzwoles and other nonsense) AND IN THE ACTUAL RP (Cosmog and its line count as legendaries and using it as a plot device like that STILL requires staff approval!) and the general trainwreck nature of this RP. Is reading and following the rules so difficult for you people? How did this go on for 44 pages without being shut down?

Time to remedy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.