• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Hey there Blade." he said with a smile. Matthew waved at the Pokemon as his Monferno released himself from his Pokeball. "Oh, right. This is Monferno." he said. The fire monkey waved to Gallade and the trainer. The boy then snapped his eyes open, "Oh I almost forgot. My name's Matthew. Nice to meet you." he said nicely.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well Marcus, what brings you out here." he asked. The boy stood up to avoid anything getting on his pants. "Honestly myself I'm out here because I need to get stronger. I just feel like I'm not pulling my own weight." he said, not really feeling like this random trainer wants to hear about his life.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley made it inside the Contest Hall, she saw a number of other Coordinators begin their final preparations for the upcoming Contest. Ashley knew she had to give it everything she had so she went up to a merchant desk and made a purchase of a couple Ball Capsules and special Seals.

"Remember presentation is key." Ashley said to her Pokemon before she led them into the changing room.

"Wake up, Chespin!" grunted Kyle as he hopped out of the makeshift box he called home. Chespin stood up and hopped on his shoulders. It was ready for the long day ahead. Another day of mugging people for food, or money, or anything that would help them survive the week.

"You see any victims?" Kyle asked.

Chespin pointed to an innocent looking man with a white lab coat and a parcel in his hand. Perfect!

As they walked steadily through the ally in Hau'oli City, they were close enough to the man to take the parcel. Kyle beckoned for Chespin to get in position on top of the building overhead, which both he and the Pokemon could climb, as he distracted the man.

"Excuse me, sir, have I seen you before?"

The man laughed. "I doubt it! You look pretty hungry, yeah! Want a couple of malasadas?"

Out of his pocket he pulled two of the most delicious treats in all of Alola. One for Kyle, one for Chespin, plus the parcel. Kyle felt slightly bad about what was going to happen next. As he took the malasadas, Chespin, with its vines, grabbed the parcels from the man's hands and ran along the buildings. Kyle ran as well.

"Rockruff, stop them!"shouted the man in the coat.

The chase between the thieves and the victims was on!

Chespin hopped down from the building and landed on Kyle's shoulders. They ran towards their shelter, where they rested. Kyle and Chespin both ate the malasadas in two quick gulps. Kyle felt some guilt in his stomach, but soon forgot all about it when he saw what was inside the parcel. A PokeBall! Kyle let out the Pokemon and saw that it was a black and red cat. A Litten! But as he let it out, a speeding figure hit Chespin straight in the face ad knocked it backwards.

"Now, then!" shouted the man. "No one messes with Kukui!"

"I knew you had the talent!" he shouted.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Someone has been telling me about you and that Chespin of yours...."

"Chespin is not mine," said Kyle. "I never had enough money for a PokeBall!"

"I'll help you with that, yeah!" said the professor. "Let's head on over to my lab first!"

Last edited:
"I knew you had the talent!" he shouted.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"Someone has been telling me about you and that Chespin of yours...."

"Chespin is not mine," said Kyle. "I never had enough money for a PokeBall!"

"I'll help you with that, yeah!" said the professor. "Oh, wait, here is my informant right now!"

A Trainer walked into the alley.

"Hi! My name is...."

This is where one of you guys can enter in as the informant......

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
(As you may already know,please try to refrain from double posting)

Matthew nodded, "A rival huh. Yeah I guess everyone needs one of those." he said, thinking of Dan who he practically considered his best friend. They hadn't spent that much time together but it was almost like everything they needed to say to each other was said through battle. "As for the travelling part I'm not really sure how far I'm going." he said with a sigh. "I could go back to Kalos to train or I could stay here with my friends and do the same thing I've been doing since I got here. It's not making me any stronger and I was helpless against my rival." he said, ashamed of himself.

sorry im been quiet, stopped getting the notifications again)

Emily was bored. She flopped herself on a bench. She fiddled with her figures out of boredom. Wysteria freed herself from her poke ball and scampered off to steal some food. She took some guys newspaper and someone else's sandwich. Emily rolled her eyes and just watched for a little while.

"Hey, where is my sandwich?!" yelled Jason. He stood up and started to search. "Again the same thing. Last time when I was trying to eat sandwich, wild Vikavolt stole it. And now the same" sighed Jason

As Kyle, Chespin, and Litten went inside the professor's lab, Kukui handed him a PokeBall. "I saw the way you battled with Litten, yeah, and it was awesome! Here, have it as your own!"

Kyle snatched the PokeBall from the professor and caught Litten!

"Now," said Kukui. "You're gonna need a PokeBall for catching it!"

Kyle looked at Chespin, who looked at it back. He understood what it wanted.

"I'm not sure I want Chespin in a PokeBall. I like it more as my partner than just a Pokemon I captured. We've been through a lot together!"

Kukui smiled. "All right, then!"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"I really appreciate that Marcus but I'm not sure." the boy said. He really could use some help getting stronger but then again, this could just be one of those things where he had to do it himself. "I'll think about it." he said as he walked out into the woods.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley stepped out of the changing booth. She came out wearing a pretty white dress with black dance shoes, white gloves & her hair tied back with a ribbon.

"What do you think? Do I look presentable?" Ashley asked Lilo & Crystal, who each nodded in support. They thought their partner looked pretty.

"Thanks girls. I know we'll rock this Contest." Ashley said with a smile as she led her Pokemon in the waiting area with the other Coordinators. There was still some time before the Contest so she wanted the chance to scout the competition.

As Kyle left the lab, he decided that he and his Pokemon should do some Training, and the best way to train, he thought, were Contests. He always liked watching the different moves and he believed that being a coordinator helped to strengthen Pokemon, but he still had the Alola Trials in mind. So as he went to sign up for the contest with Litten and Chespin, he scouted the competition and noticed everyone was all dressy. He then remembered the tux he had stolen from Kukui's dresser drawers and put them on. But since they were meant for Kukui, there was no shirt! Oh well, Kyle thought. This is the best I got!

Dante got up and walked to the nearest cafe. "Well here we are lad, shall we go in or are you just gonna stand there all day?" He asked laughing.

Wysteria was terrorizing people around the town. Emily watched laughing quietly to herself. She felt bad but she couldn't catch the fast little fire fox even if she wanted to. Wysteria ran past Jason with a sandwich in her mouth and some candy stuck to her tail. Emily got up to get some soap to clean her pokemon.

Wysteria dashed under carts and jumped on top of people's heads trying to get away. Emily was chasing after her. Some lady opened a door to go inside a girls bathroom. Wysteria ran inside and hid herself in a woman's purse in a stall. The women jumped at the sudden appearance to the pokemon in her purse. Emily ran inside to get her pokemon. Soap in hand.

"No need, i can pay for myself." Dante said walking up to the lady tending the cafe. "Ahoy lass, mind setting me up with one of those famous tapu cocoa." He said as Emilys Vulpix dashed around holding a sandwich. It seemed to be enjoying itself. "Yeah! Look at you go Wysteria keep it up!" He said cheering the fire fox on laughing playfully.

Dan and Rio made it back from their walk in the woods only to see Emily's Wysteria running around causing chaos.

"Looks like our little food thief is at it again." Dan said with a chuckle, with Rio staring with complete indifference.

"Anyone seen a vulpix with a sandwich?!" Emily asked in the bathroom. One woman pushed her purse out of the stall. Sure enough Wysteria was sitting in it eating the sandwich she stole. Emily picked up Wysteria and kicked the purse back under the stall. "Sorry miss." She said before walking out.

"Well, least Emily's got the situation covered. I think some food would do us well, don't you think buddy?" Dan asked Rio, who nodded back before Chompy came out of his Pokeball, the Gabite looking at Dan with an endless gaze.

"Okay...I guess we'll find a table for three." Dan said with a sigh as Chompy smiled before Dan headed to the nearest Cafe with Rio and Chompy in toe.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Causing trouble are we." Dante said sipping his drink and petting the Vulpix. "For that performance, have another Lava Cookie." He said digging through his bag pulling out a box of Lava Cookies. He pulled out a few for the Vulpix. "Don't eat them all at once now you little rascal. Now Emily, care for a drink? They must have plenty of options to suit your taste, and of course i will gladly pay." He said laughing with a smile. Jason had approached with a irritated look on his face and told Emily how he felt about the situation. "Now now lad, no need to go drinking old salty water when there is nee fresh water ahead of you. I'm sure Wysteria didn't mean any harm, she was just entertaining herself." He said trying to calm Jason down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.