• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mega Salamance, eyes blood red and its body surging with a weird red electric current, began to dodge the tornadoes Pidgeot was throwing. Seeing the multiple copies of Pidgeot, Salamace let out a mighty roar before launching a powerful fireball in the air. Draco Meteor soon exploded sending dozens of miniature fireballs down hoping to hit each and every Pidgeot, real or fake.

The Mega Scizor glanced at its duplicate, its eyes also blood red and also showing the strange red electric current, as it was pushed back by the winds. Eventually it found its footing and lifted one of its pincers, opening it and charging a beam of energy before firing a Hyper Beam looking to obliterate its enemies in one shot.

.........(The Boat)..........

Dan sat on his bed, Mega Ring in hand, as he seemed deep in thought. Rio sat in the bunk above, looking at its trainer with concern.

"Our bond is strong, and I have all the tools, no reason this shouldn't work. Right? We need to improve, guys like that will be dangerous and I can't be a liability. Later tonight when everyone sleeps I want to try. Sound good Rio?" Dan asked as Rio replied with a nod.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew tossed out his Trapinch and smiled, "Alright buddy time to train." he told it. Trapinch and Monferno stood facing each other ready to battle. "Alright Trapinch use Crunch! Monferno use Mach Punch!" he shouted. The fire monkey quickly dashed towards Trapinch and fired the attack right at it. The little orange Pokemon took the Mach Punch head on and quickly bit down on Monferno's fist.

"Trapinch Earth Power and Monferno use Flame Wheel to deflect it!" Matthew shouted. Trapinch hopped back and growled causing an eruption below Monferno. The fire type was swallowed up yet still managed to wrap itself in fire. He stayed in the wheel as he Earth Power went on. "Now go!" the trainer shouted as Monferno burst forth from the smoke of the attack and made his way towards Trapinch. "Alright buddy use Dig!" he shouted. The creature quickly reacted and tunneled into the earth as quick as possible. "Monferno Flamethrower into the hole!" the trainer shouted. Monferno blasted a column of fire into the hole Trapinch disappeared into. In a few seconds, an eruption happened about two feet away from the monkey and out came Trapinch in a blast of fire. "Good job you two!" Matthew shouted to encourage both of his Pokemon.

Each on of Pidgeots duplicates got hit and vanished, but the real one continued to avoid the meteors. "Perfect, it just lowered its special attack stat. Lets try that again!" Blue said as his Pokémon created wven mire copies of itself. Blue tucked himself away under Pidgeots feathers as to not give away which one was real and which ones were fake. "Use Feather Dance to lower its attack stat next." Blue said as the flock of birds all began dancing around the Salamence dropping feather after feather lowering the beasts attack stat by a considerable amount.

Down in the tunnels, the Mega Scizor was finding it hard to get through the harsh winds and decided to set of a Hyper Beam. "Ha thats nothing. Allow me to educate you on something my dear Pokémon. Scizors are known for their devastatingly high attack stat not their special attack. Not to mention that Hyper Beam is a normal type move, its not even going to faze my Scizor. You need to do better than tht pal, you give Scizors a bad name!" He said as Zane watched the beam of light get closer and closer before finally hitting him. Zane emerged from the attack shrugging it off with no scratches or dents to even show that he got hit with an attack. Dante on the other hand had to take cover behind Rhyperior so that any of the rocks and debres that got launched didn't hit him. "Alright Zane use another Swords Dance, then use Iron Defense. We have all the time in the world now since its having trouble getting here through the wind and now that the thing has to recharge after that Hyper Beam we are sitting pretty." He laughed. Zane did as it was told raising it attack stat even higher and then increasing its defense.

Last edited:
Mega Salamance, confused by the multiple birds and sensing its strength leave it as the feathers landed on it, roared and decided to go for broke. Coating itself in energy it decided to use Dragon Rush and charge each of the Pidgeot, trying desperately to hit the real one.

Mega Scizor struggled to move due to the wind, and couldn't use another attack while it was recharging, as it stood trying to think of an option. Suddenly it screamed in pain as more of the red electricity shot through it before it heard a voice in its head.

Remember, you don’t have to win. They have to lose.

Mega Scizor understood and began to slam its pincers against the tunnel walls and ceiling. It was a confusing tactic at first, then it became clear Mega Scizor was trying to collapse the tunnel! Showing no concern for its own well being as it focused on burying its enemies under rock.

..........(The Boat)..........

Dan got a decent amount of rest and walked out on deck with Rio in toe. His late night plans laid out, Dan decided to mingle with the others before the boat set sail. Dan saw Matthew training his team and walked over to watch.

Last edited:
Name:Waffle (nickname), or Elio (realname)
Appearance:A high schooler with slightly shaggy brown hair a black jacket dark jean shorts and a necklace
Personality:a little nerdy scrub who barely gets along with others due to his wimpiness and temper but is a normally friendly chill guy
Goal:to (of course) TO CATCH EM' ALL!
Pokemon:Max (Arcanine) is normal but has more combed back hair, And Lucas (Lucario) also normal but wears some cute little shades.
Back story:Basicly a normal 14 year old

Pokemon's images (if u wanted to know what they looked like):
Untitled.png

Waffle image:Waffle.png

Jason walked to Dan and Matthew. "Hi guys, what are you doin..." he fell on the ground with widely opened eyes and fainted.When he was unconcious, he saw tunnels and Dante inside them fighting with two Mega evolved pokemon.

Last edited:
(We're kinda a way's away from where Dante & Blue are, Radioactive_Microwave281)

Dan sat in thought, oblivious to everything around him. Dan's growing desire to test out Mega Evolution with Rio became the only thought running through his head. He almost didn't notice Jason.

"Oh hi Jason, just chilling before the boat leaves. Shouldn't be much longer now." Dan said before going back to his thoughts.

(Ah, I see. Sorry wasn't aware of that.)

"So how are things with you?" Dan asked Jason, deciding to engage in some small talk. Dan had nothing better to do anyway.

(Damn it, I'm having a bad morning :( sorry)

Dan finally paid attention to his surroundings, breaking his thoughts when he realized Jason was unconscious.

"J-Jason! What happened? Are you okay!?" Dan asked couching down to check on Jason, Rio moving next to him. Dan cursed himself for being so deep in thought he hadn't paid attention to Jason.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sounds like a weird daydream if you ask me. You okay Jason?" Ashley asked, walking over to the pair. Jason's collapse had concerned her, she was happy Jason was at least awake now.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
(Alright, this story has delayed long enough. If you're not on the boat or by Dante just say you are.)

"It's okay." Ashley said before she heard a loud horn blow.

"ALL ABOARD!" A voice box projected, signaling they were about to depart.

"Well time to go, off to Akala Island." Ashley said with a smile.

Kyle and his Pokemon, who had been on the ship the whole time waiting for the others to show up, saw Ashley (who kept ignoring him) and another group of trainers and eyed them. He then approached them and said, "Hello, guys! I'm Kyle! Nice to meet you!" He held out his hand for them to shake.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Nice to meet you Kyle, I'm Ashley. Welcome aboard." Ashley said taking Kyle's hand and accepting the handshake. She recognized him from the Iki Town Contest but it felt good to give him a proper greeting.

Blue was doing his best to stay out of the Salamences sight while it ran through the fakes. He knew there wasn't much time before the beast got lucky. "Alright Pidgeot, Mirror Move!" Blue said as the bird copied the Salamences Dragon Rush cloaking itself in energy rushing at the Pokémon. "Take these bud!" Blue said giving his Pidgeot some X Attacks to boost it up some more before colliding with the Salamence.

As for Dante, he was more concerned with not being crushed to death. "Zane, Superpower!" Dante shouted as his Pokémon made straight for the distracted opponent. "Alright Rhyperior, i need you to charge at it aswell. I need you to keep that drill running though and when Zane hits it thts when we head up and out, try to grab the other Scizor to. I dont want the thing to kill itself." He sighed. Rhyperior ran for the Scizor drilling through the collapsing tunnel. Right as Zane made contact Dante recalled it to make sure it was safe in its Pokéball as Rhyperior scooped up the other Scizor dragging it through the dirt as it began going towards the surface. "That could have gone much better." He sighed keeping his eye on the opposing Pokémon. Once the surface was breached, Rhyperior tossed the Pokémon to the side waiting for a response.

"I'm taking the trials, but this Battle Royal does sound interesting." Dan said, having heard about it from Ashley before but still was rather curious.

..........(Dante & Blue's locations)..........

The two clashed, Dragon Rush vs. Dragon Rush, as each side pushed for control. Eventually Blue's Pidgeot overpowered Salamance and knocked it out of the sky. Salamance was done, as it returned to its regular form and began to fall to the sea.

Scizor fell to the ground, fainted and beaten, as it reverted back to its regular form once Rhyperior tossed it aside. Both Dante & Blue's areas were soon welcomed by a strange floating monitor that recalled both Pokemon. Each monitor showed a screen of a masked figure that spoke with a mechanical voice over. Giving each one of the Battle Tree representatives the same message.

"Well done. I can't say I expected any different, you were chosen to represent the Battle Tree after all. Though I wouldn't push your luck. What you saw was just a mere sample of what we are capable of. Do what's best and stay out of this, you have no idea what you're getting into. If you choose to keep getting in the way of our ambition then we will have to treat you as a threat...and you don't want that. Have a good day." The voice said before each monitor teleported out of the area.

Last edited:
"That was interesting to say the least." Dante said as Blue came soaring down with a slightly damaged Pidgeot.

"Okay pal, just Roost off that bit of damage and you're good to go." He said petting his Pokémon. Blue then saw the fainted Scizor. "Im pretty sure thats not Zane, and im also pretty sure that that thing was Mega Evolved with some sort of redish energy flowing through its body........ Right?"

Dante gave a nod before giving his own assumption. "So you got the message to, jokes on him, because we're already threats." Dante smiled.

"You most certainly are correct my friend, and its not luck that we're pushing... Its our raw talent and skill that allowed us to come out on top." He laughed.

"Yeah, if that little display was a 'mere sample' as he put it, i cant wait for the main event." Dante thought back on the message for a second recalling something the guy said. "Blue, he said 'our ambitions' not 'my ambitions'. He must have a group ready to do his bidding at any given moment. We need to continue the trail, we need to find their base of operations." Dante said giving Blue his Rhyperiors Pokéball back.

"Aye aye cap'n!" He said giving a salute this time before taking his Pokémon back.

"Anyway it's getting a little late, I'm headed off to bed. Hopefully tomarrow we'll be at Akala Island. I'll see you guys later." Dan said before going back to his room with Rio in toe. In truth he planned on waiting for the others to go to bed to try his experiment, but that was as good a cover as he could come up with.

..........(Palmer's Boat)..........

"Stupid piece of junk."

The words of frustration came from the captain's room as Palmer struggled to get the latest gift from Cynthia working. Before he left Cynthia gave Palmer her Xtransceiver, her means of communicating with Dante in the hopes that he'd find a way to break the communication issue and get in contact before reaching Alola, though Palmer had not had much luck.

"State of the art communication device my ass." Palmer mumbled to himself, sarcastically reciting Cynthia's description of the device.

"Come on Lucas, just one more round. Give a guy a break!"

"For the last time Barry NO! You lost before, you lost just now and you'll lose again."

"How about a different game? This constant nagging is getting on my nerves."

Not helped that Palmer's three passengers were trying to drive him crazy. Palmer let out a sigh before pulling a bottle out, he needed a drink.

Last edited:
"So where are we going to start Dante? The rest of the tunnel is caved in and its to far under the surface for us to follow from up here. It would be to much work for just my Rhyperior to dig through." Blue said in a frustrated tone.

"Hmmm, guess we just gotta wait for their next move." Dante sighed. "It would be wise to atleast attempt to get ahold of Cynthia, she needs to know about this just in case this whole thing begins to exceed our-" Dante felt a vibration coming from his Xtransceiver. Upon pulling it out it continued to vibrate.

"Ooo! Oooooo! Its doing that thing when someone tries to call but for whatever reason it just won't go through." He jumped. "Could be Cyn." He said hopping on his recovered Pidgeot. "We gonna follow the signal?"

"No need, it appears that the caller will be arriving at port shortly. We should go wait for them there." He said also climbing aboard the bird. "To my ship lad, dont want Cynthia wondering around it like a gold fish in the ocean again." He laughed. Blue gave the order for Pidgeot to take off and away they went.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh, okay. Good night Dan. See you tomorrow." Ashley said as she saw Dan and Rio walk off to their beds. Ashley was surprised that Dan was tired given he did nothing but rest since getting on the boat. However she wasn't gonna push it. It was late and she was gonna go to bed soon anyway.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew also decided that he needed to hit the hay as well. The boy had no idea what was going on with Dante and Blue but he just hoped that they would be okay. All the boy knew was that they were all dealing with a very dangerous group of people. Who knew, maybe they could get attacked on the water. Whoever this group was though, they definitely knew who Matthew and his friends were.

"Well no use stressing over it now." the boy said. "Goodnight you guys." the trainer said, turning around and heading for his sleeping area. "Come on Monferno, we'll train later." he said. The two climbed into a hammock and laid there for a while. "I hope we get to Akala soon." he said.

It was late at night and everyone had gone to sleep, at least by Dan's estimation, soon he emerged from his room and walked to the back end of the boat with Rio in toe. Dan then put on the Mega Ring Emily gave him and stood away from Rio.

"All right Rio, here goes nothing. Rio Mega Evolve!" Dan called out as energy surged from his Mega Ring and the Key Stone Rio had around its left paw. The strings of energy from the two sources soon met creating a link. Much like he saw on TV when Cynthia did it. However, what happened next wasn't anything like what he saw on TV.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Dan screamed in agony as the energy began to tear through his body, creating a burning sensation from head to toe. Rio also felt the pain, letting out a cry of pain as it fell to all fours. Dan collapsed on his knees and tried to pull the Mega Ring off, but the pain was too great and he couldn't do it.

Marcus (the good one) was walking around the boat at night, when he saw a kid and a lucario on the deck screaming in pain enveloped in mega evolution energy,
Being a master of that stuff, he rushed over to help the boy

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley had enjoyed a decent amount of rest before a ear splitting scream woke her up. She ran out of her room, still wearing her pajamas, and went to the source of the noise finding Dan and Rio screaming in pain while enveloped in some strange energy.

"DAN!" Ashley cried out in concern. She then ran over to Dan to try and help him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew had been laying in his hammock with Monferno. He wasn't fully asleep yet but just when he thought he would finally be able to rest he was jolted back awake by Dan's scream. He heard Ashley call his name and so he also quickly got up and ran out onto the deck. He dashed over to his friends and saw Dan covered in a weird energy. "Mega Evolution..." the boy said emptily, seeing how he learned about this from Professor Sycamore back in Kalos when he was young. "We gotta help him somehow. Hang on buddy!" he shouted at Dan.

Matthew took a few steps back at sighed, "Sorry about this." he said. "Alright Monferno use Flame Wheel on Rio. We have to cut the link of the mega evolution energy." he said. The fire monkey surrounded itself in a wheel of fire and charged at Rio nailing him head on hoping to disrupt the bonds.

Ashley and another guy had come to try and help get the Mega Ring from Dan's hand, but it wouldn't budge. Things looked bleak until Matthew arrived and had his Monferno hit Rio with a Flame Wheel. It was a devastating blow, but it managed to break the link as the energy faded. Dan collapsed in a heap, exhausted and his body felt as if it was burning. But the additional pain stopped at least. Rio was knocked out cold from a combination of the Mega Evolution energy and Monferno's Flame Wheel.

.........(Palmer's boat)..........

Palmer had given up on trying to get the Xtransceiver to work, it was late anyway. He had already instructed Barry and his friends to get to bed, they would arrive in Akala Island's port by mourning. He didn't want any late night shenanigans interrupting his beauty sleep. He thought for a moment over Cynthia's concerns before deciding to not dwell on them as he went to bed.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Oh man that must've hurt. Rio's completely out cold. Besides, Dan what were you doing?" he asked, concerned for his friend. He was obviously out trying to do some late night training that involved mega evolution. Matthew didn't see how he started things off so it's not like he could point out an error if Dan had made one. "Mega Evolution...the professor always said it was a huge risk. I might even go as far as to say that it's a double-edged sword at this level of mastery." he said, knowing that even if the two of them had successfully completed the transformation there still would've been pain involved. Nothing physical, just the gradual draining of Dan's energy. The boy sighed, "Maybe you should hold off on that for a while." he said, trying to make sure this sort of thing didn't happen for a while.

He crouched down to his friend and tried to help him up onto his feet, "Right now you and Rio need to get some rest." he said.

Dante and Blue had arrived at the port in Melemele. It had been getting fairly late and Blue was gettin tired and inpatient. "Dante are you sure that their coming here?" He said tapping his foot rapidly while letting out a large yawn.

"Yes Blue, just give them a bit more time." He said staring off in the distant ocean as a ship sailed past the island making way for Akala.

"Can't you just cheak the coordinates again to see where they are." Blue frustratingly said.

"Fine." Dante pulled out his Xtransceiver and pulled up a map like function that could potentially pin point the location of people who have attempted to get ahold of or have been called by the user. With a few beeps and boops later Dante hacked the device and traced the callers location to the ship off in the distance. "So Blue, our contact isn't coming to this port. They appear to be on that ship there." He pointed to the vessel.

"See, told ya." Blue said with a childish tone.

"Anyway, we need to catch up to them. No we're not riding your Pidgeot we will be sailing on my ship simply following them until they reach their destination. No need to disturb the people as they sail upon the waters." He said hopping aboard his ship and taking the helm as his crew was already to get moving.

"Sounds good to me. I wanted to sleep anyway." Blue said climbing on aswell and making a B line for Dantes quarters. Dante nodded to give his friend permission to use his room for the time being as he made his way out of port and onto the vast sea.

"Tried...Mega Evolve...have...to catch up...Dante...can't be...burden...too...weak..." Dan mumbled, his voice weak and vision distorted, as he began crawling to Rio, ignoring Matthew's efforts to help him and his own pain. His body froze once his eyes regained some vision and he saw Rio.

"Rio...I'm...sorry..." Dan said weakly, tears in his eyes when he saw the condition of his partner. Suddenly his body jerked up as he felt someone place his arm around their shoulder.

"I got you. Hau grab his other arm."

"Sure thing Sun. Moon and Lillie help that Lucario."

Dan's ever improving vision saw two girls go over and tend to Rio, one of them holding a bag, before turning his head tenderly two see a couple guys his age help him to his feet.

"Don't worry we're here to help you. Hey you know where this guy's room is?" Sun asked who he guessed was Dan's friends.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I do! Follow me, and thank you for helping him." Ashley said as she began to lead the pair holding Dan to where Dan's room was. She stopped when she saw Jason arrive.

"Dan went out and tried using Mega Evolution. Something, I don't know what, went wrong and now Rio's knocked out and Dan is in a lot of pain." Ashley explained to Jason.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I don't know! Man, Dan is our team doctor, he's not supposed to go down. What can we do? What was he thinking? Going off in the dead of night to do something like this. Why? Why wouldn't he tell us anything? This is crazy!" Ashley said, some panic beginning to set in. Dan was a medical wizard, now he needed help and she didn't have a clue of what to do.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew began to laugh a bit at Ashley's panic. He knew that it definitely wasn't the best thing to do but he felt that maybe it would calm the situation. "Sure Ashley he is the doctor but he's also really tough. I'm sure him and Rio will be just fine." he said, his Pokemon partner nodding in reassurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.