• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante and Blue finally stopped joking around when Palmer asked them about the masked man. "Not a clue mate. The only lead we had was a tunnel that he made to escape after he announced that he was looking specifically for yours truly." Dante said. Blue nodded and added. "We came to the conclusion that waiting for the next opportunity would be best. As of now the trail is dead, unless you have something planned." Blue said waiting to hear Palmers response.

"Don't got an idea off the top of my head. Lack Cynthia's wit. By the way, where's Red? Aren't you two usually together?" Palmer asked Blue, curious where the Kanto Legend was.

Dan sat back, having calmed himself from the endless teasing, as he couldn't help but think about Rio. Wondering his his partner was okay. Dan would never be able to forgive himself for what he did to him.

..........(Some distance away)..........

"So do you understand your orders." A robotic voice said, a masked feminine figure nodded at the image on her digital wrist device.

"Of course. I will not fail."

"Good. Report back within the hour when you've completed your assignment."

"Reds off doing whatever it is Red does. Training, capturing, winning. Thats mostly what it consists of." Blue said doing his best to answer Palmers question. Even he wasn't to sure where Red was.

"No need to bother Cyn, I happen to have more than enough wit to come up with an idea or two. Just need a bit of time is all." Dante said with a shy smile. He knew he was smart and cunning but this something he had no clues or facts to go off of. "Clues......thats it! We need to go back to the contest hall. There must be something there that the man dropped or got torn off his person. Its tue only chance we have. Seeing as we will be here awhile i would advise one of us stay here to keep watch and the other two head out. Palmer would you mind going? You seem to know a bit more about things like the Aether Foundation so it would be wise for you to be there to identify any items found." Dante said wondering why he didn't think of it sooner.

"Sounds amazing considering the other option was sit and wait. Who else is going to go Dante, You or me? Or some of the kids in the room there." He said pointing to Dans room.

"Can't be too many, if they are watching the area a big group will be easily noticed. 3 is probably a safe bet." Dante said shrugging his shoulders.

"Sounds good to me. And if it's three of the kids you want, I have three in mind." Palmer said. Barry and Lucas expressed interest in competing in these Island Trials, the first of which where in Melemele Island where the Contest Hall incident took place. Dawn would also likely want to travel with her friends. It was perfect.

"I'll go round up the troops." Palmer said before walking to Dan's room. Dan was deep in thought before the Frontier Brain entered the room.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley had been watching Dan, noticing his expression change to a somber one. Probably thinking of Rio. That expression faded when Palmer walked into their room, getting everyone's attention.

Dan was star struck, his childhood hero was starring him face to face. Dan couldn't have ever envisioned something like this happening so early in his journey.

"So, any of you kids want to go on an adventure? Have to head to Melemele Island for some business and I've been advised to bring three of you. Anyone interested?" Palmer asked. Dan wanted to travel with his hero, but Rio needed his support and Dan was still to weak to travel for the moment. Besides he finished his business on Melemele Island anyway.

"Sure dad! You said the first of the Trial Captains for this Island Challenge could be found there. This is a perfect opportunity." Barry said with a smile, Lucas nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, sounds good to me. Can't let you jump out ahead of me Barry." Lucas said with a smirk, matched by his rival and friend Barry.

"Alright Blue, we should survey the area and prepare counter measures against anyone that tries to attack. We won't ever be safe so we had better watch out backs." Dante said to Blue as they walked around the Pokémon Centre. They made sure that everything was fine inside the Centre before going outside for a moment for some fresh air and to take a look around the building.

"I sure hope they are going to be alright on their own. I mean sure Palmer is with them but has Palmer ever handled Mega evolved Pokémon or Pokémon with Z Moves." Blue said with a bit of concern.

"I'm sure he will be just fine lad, he is a Frontier Brain after all. Sure hes no former Champion or Battle Legend but i guarantee he is more than capable of taking care of hunself and the others with him. Plus, he probably has something up his sleeve for Mega Evolved Pokémon and Z Moves." Dante reassured him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley thought about Palmer's offer. The opportunity to travel with a Frontier Brain sounded tempting, but there were Contests here in Akala Island so she knew she couldn't go. Ashley then turned to see who else would join Palmer, Lucas and Barry on their adventure.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew thought about traveling along with Palmer. It would in fact give him the opportunity to get stronger and take on whatever the heck this threat was but then again he didn't know if he should be leaving his friends like he tried to before. "What do you think Monferno?" he asked his partner. The monkey simply shrugged which caused Matthew to smile. "I guess we both need to think really hard about it then." he said to the fire type.

He was positive that Dan and Rio would be back on their feet in no time and Ashley would have no problem but that wasn't it. Matthew wanted to check something out. However, he had no idea how he would go about doing so. He let out a small grunt of disapproval with himself for not being bale to instantly conjure up a solution to his current dilemma.

Dan looked around, seeing the other trainers in thought. Dan wondered what went through their heads. If he could read minds he'd see that Sun, Moon & Hau decided not to go. Sun and Hau already conquered the first of the trial captains and were ready to move forward. Moon had her own business to settle on Akala Island and Lillie wanted to stay with her friends. Ashley also decided to stay, focused on the Contests in Akala Island. Dawn was conflicted, the Contest Hall in Iki Town was ruined and that was where Palmer would likely go, so she wouldn't get much opportunity to advance her Coordinator passion. However, the idea of separating from her close friends Lucas and Barry was not one she welcomed. Dawn didn't know what to do. Matthew was in equal indecision. Palmer said nothing, waiting for the next volunteer to speak up before he said anything.

Last edited:
You don't have to ask to join. Just post your character info and your in. You cannot start out with any rare/legendary Pokemon. And please don't curse. Keep it clean. You can start out with six Pokemon but I advise against it. I would suggest two Pokemon at most when you start. Any and all Pokemon are welcome!! We will be starting in alola region. Listed below will be the link to the discussion page where you can post your form.

https://pokecharms.com/threads/all-region-pokemon-rp-discussion.15924/

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Goal:
Pokemon:
Back story:

Here's is mine:

Name: Emily
Appearance: blond orange red hair. Purple eyes. Freckles. Purple tang top, red skirt and hat, black leggings, red shoes.
Personality: friendly, energetic, kind, caring, sweet
Pokemon: shiny ponyta, houndoom, egg (vulpix)
Goal: become the best she can be
Back story: her mother is a drifter. Her father was a fire type gym leader. He gave her the egg. Ponyta was her very first pokemon. Wants to become the best of the best. Loves adventure and wants to see everything she can.

Emily rushed out of bed and grabbed her things. She grabbed her pokeballs and her egg. She ate her breakfast. "By mom!!" She called while flying out the door. She couldn't wait to start her new adventure. She hopes to make lots of friends.
Name: Sneaky
Appearance: Curly Hair (shaved) Red Backwards Cap Black Shirt Blue Jacket Blue Jeans Black And White Shoes
trainercard-Sneaky (1).png

Personality: brave
Pokemon: Mega Venusaur Raticate Mega Shiny Charizard X NidoKing Poliwrath Mega Alakazam
Goal: To Be The Very Best Like No One Ever Was (and to stop team rocket)
Backstory: No Mother Father Was A Dragon Type Trainer Father Was Angry That He Didn't Want to be Dragon Type Trainer Met Bulbasaur While Camping Always Been a Fan Of Johto Champ Gold Left House to be a Pokemon trainer at age 12 Leaving Father Alone
Luke (long lost brother): Hm? *Picks up note* Note: Hello I'm Sneaky Your Long Lost Brother It's a while little bro Meet me in ALOLA See ya there! -sneaky Luke: Hm ok

Marcus, who was moon walking in the pokemon center hall, while listening to Meowthael jackson,
came across palmer and that kid he helped earlier, in a room with that girl that also helped and a bunch of strangers

Name: Gregor
Appearance: blonde hair bignore fellow has a pokebelt (to store his pokeballs on)
Personally:out going throws his self into anything
Goal:to be the first pokemon master
Pokemon: gyrados (main) greninja hydrogen Hawlucha charizard machamp
Back story :father giovanni rivals red blue ash nothing else

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew stood by and watched as a bunch of new trainers were going to start a Pokemon battle. "I'd appreciate if you would move your battle away from Dan and the Pokemon center. He's recovering and the last thing we need is another accident. Please and Thank you." the boy said, before returning his attention to a recovering Matthew.

Name: Ryan
Appearance: Ryan has long blond hair, and always has it in a ponytail. Always. She wears a grey crop top, and a dark blue side bag (like Caleb in XY). She also wears jean shorts, and black, converse hightops. She has light skin, and light brown eyes.
Personality: Ryan is a bubbly tomboy, and is easily aggravated. She doesn't like to admit it when she's wrong, and tries to act like she's tougher than you'd think. She loves adventure, and is willing to stick up for anyone.
Goal: Ryan currently doesn't have a goal, but is trying to find one.
Pokemon: Litten
Backstory: Ryan comes from a rich family, and her mother is currently, head of Aether, whom she hates, but loves her mother dearly. Ryan wants to make her mother proud, before she won't listen anymore. She's has a brother and sister. She used to get allowance, but was kicked out by her mother, and is poor.

Ryan was walking along the old dirt path, with her partner, Litten, by her side. She was currently on Akala island, celebrating her success over completing the two trials on Melemele island. "I got it Litten! I beat Hala, and Illma's trial!" Ryan shouted, as she skipped along the path. Litten let out a meow of delight from her trainer. Ryan crouched down next to Litten, and asked, "We need to catch more Pokemon, am I right?" Litten purred in agreement. "Okay!" Ryan shouted in joy, as she started to walk around in the grass.

Last edited:
Palmer looked over the kids, realizing most of them made up their minds. Palmer then turned to Dawn and Matthew.

"All right, both of you seem torn on the issue. So who wants to stay and who wants to go?" Palmer asked. Dawn remained silent, not sure of what she wanted to do. Dan and the others watched with interest seeing who would go with Palmer, Barry and Lucas on their trip to Melemele Island.

Ryan and Litten finally found a wild Pokemon; a Pichu, comon, as Ryan thought. "Alright, Litten!" Ryan yelled, San Litten hopped out on the grass. "Use ember!" She yelled, tossing her hand to the side, as her partner followed her directions. With that, the Pichu used charm. "Look away, Litten!" Ryan shouted, calmly. Litten did so, not getting caught in the effect. Ryan took her chance, and threw a great ball, causing her to catch it. "Yeah!" Ryan rejoiced. Then, when and Litten, trotted off to the Pokemon center. When Ryan arrived, she got Pichu healed, and got to know him an it better. Now Ryan returned Pichu, and walked out of the Pokemon Center, hoping to meet another trainer.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley walked out of the Pokemon Center, hoping to get a break from all the drama of Dan's situation when she saw a girl and her Pichu.

"Oh hello there" Ashley said with a smile.

"Hey!" Ryan said with a pleasant smile. "I'm Ryan, and this is my partner, Litten, and my newly caught Pokemon, Pichu!" Ryan said, introducing her, and her team. "I set off on my journey...about a few weeks ago." Ryan said. "What's your name?" Ryan asked the girl before her, as she held out a hand.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Nice to meet you, I'm Ashley. These are my partners." Ashley said shaking Ryan's hand before releasing her team.

"Meet Lilo and Crystal" Ashley said, referring to the Popplio and Alola Vulpix respectively. Lilo smiled at Ryan's Pokemon, honking her nose and clapping in front of them. Crystal just watched with curiosity.

"They're adorable!" Ryan said happily, as she bent down, and pat both the Popplio, and Vulpix on the head. "These are quite the Pokemon!" Ryan said, complimenting Ashley's Pokemon. "So where are you headed from here?" Ryan asked Ashley, hoping that they could travel together.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thanks." Ashley smiled as the girl admired her Pokemon. Ashley already liked her. However, when Ryan made the comment on where she was going next Ashley frowned.

"Well that's...complicated. I'm traveling with a friend who desires to compete in the Island Trials, and I came here to compete in Contests, but we ran into some...complications." Ashley explained keeping the details from her...for the moment.

"Oh, well that's cool. I'm taking on island challenges as well! But I truly, don't know why..." Ryan said sheepishly, scratching the back of her head. "Who is it that your traveling with?" Ryan asked, trying to keep things smooth.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"His name's Dan. We're traveling with others, but he's basically my ride and die. First person I met on my journey and...and my best friend. Good medic, good trainer, horribly out of shape." Ashley said with a chuckle at the thought, before her face grew serious. No reason to keep the information hidden from her, besides Ryan seemed like a nice girl.

"During our ride to this island, Dan tried to use Mega Evolution with his partner Lucario without telling me or anyone. Something...went wrong. Now he's recovering at that Pokemon Center." Ashley explained, pointing to the Pokemon Center next to her and Ryan.

"Oh my goodness, is he alright?" Ryan asked, as she put both hands on her hips, and looked at the Pokemon Center. "Mega evolution for the first time, can really put a kick into both you, and your Pokemon's system, y'know." Ryan said, as she started to sweat a little, and she held up her pointer finger.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley saw Ryan's concern and went into reassurance mode.

"Oh Dan's fine now. The worst is over and he's just resting in bed, the others we're traveling with for now are comforting him at the moment. His Lucario, that he calls Rio, is also getting taken care of by the nurses. They'll be fine." Ashley said, hoping this will put Ryan at ease.

"Oh, okay..." Ryan said, calming herself down, as she put her hands down by her sides. "Dan really should be more careful though..." Ryan said, as she stuck her 'tough guy' mode on.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Yeah...I'll never let him live that down. Dan will be more careful from now on or he'll deal with me." Ashley said with a smirk. Then an idea popped in her head.

"Why don't I introduce you to him? Room's a little crowded, but I'm sure he'll want to meet you and there's still a lot of leg room. What do you say?" Ashley said with a smile.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Glad to hear that, now then follow me." Ashley said leading Ryan inside the Pokemon Center to Dan's room, Lilo and Crystal following right behind their partner.

while marcus was walking out of the pokemon center, he saw that girl that helped dan out and someone he didn't recognise so he turned around and went straight back in

Dan sat in his room. Hau, Moon, Sun, Dawn, Lucas and Barry still around him when Ashley arrived with a new girl he'd never met before.

"Oh hi Ashley, who is this?" Dan asked, referring to the new girl.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley smiled at Dan on his bed.

"Dan this is Ryan. Ryan this is Dan." Ashley explained. Lilo and Crystal standing right by her.

Ryan stood there, not sure what to do. She kind of stuttered, before saying, "Hello." Then Ryan got serious. "So Ashley told me you tried to Mega evolve your Lucario, named Rio? Well, I'm glad your alright but you need to be careful! Sometimes, if your bond with your Pokemon isn't strong enough for mega evolution, your Pokemon will turn against you....not that your Pokemon and you have a bad bond, in fact I'm sure it's amazing!" Ryan said, awkwardly. Then she slapped herself on the head. "I'm kind of an idiot." She said with a smile, as her Litten licked her face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.