• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
( I could make the thread, if that would be easier for others. Things would be less cluttered. )

Ceres let out a yelp and lurched forward, although she was unable to move. Her Furfrou caught on to what she was trying to do and stood between the battle.
"Guys! Please stop! There's just been a misunderstanding. Why don't we get to know this little Vulpix instead?"​
Togetic was sniffing at the Vulpix and flying around it, making purring noises.

"Your Rowlet started it!" Dan yelled picking up his egg while Rio had Rowlet pinned to the group to keep the Pokemon from fighting Bandit.

(that would be awesome sensuoricorio thanks)

"He was protecting my vulpix!" Emily said. Bandit growled and charged another attack but didn't move. The Vulpix swatted at the togetic curiously but turned her attention back to bandit whom was protecting her and Emily.

Furfrou let out a huff and glanced at all three of the Pokemon involved, its cold stare piercing all of them. It was conveying pure tiredness as it stared at the trio.
"Everyone just sit down and take some deep breaths, we don't need to get upset at each other. It's fine."​

Rio looked at the Furfrou and, out of chilling fear, stepped off the Rowlet before walking back to its trainer.

"Ceres is right. No reason for fighting right now." Dan said looking down at Rio before putting his egg in his backpack.

Rowlet fell asleep again "I'm really sorry, but Rowlet has very Traumatic story. Group of Ninetales and Vulpixes were attacking him and imprisoned into their nest. I saved him. Since that accident, he hates Vulpixes and Ninetales

Ceres nodded in understanding.
"Well, it's alright now. Everyone should take a break now. We've all been very busy for the past few hours."​
She took out a few bottles of freshwater and passed them out to the trainers. Her Furfrou lay down in the grass next to her.

Emily nodded and took the water bottle. "Yeah." She looked down at the now confused and more friendly vulpix in her arms. "Wonder what I should call you." She sat down and let the vulpix go on the ground. Bandit eyed rowlet before moving next to his trainer. The vulpix sniffed the houndoom before trying to play with him.

"Good. Maybe now we can relax." Dan said taking a drink from one of Ceres water bottles. He was about to pass it to Rio before some rustling in nearby bushes caught his eye. A lone Pichu emerged and slowly made its way toward Dan and Rio, clearly eyeing the water bottle in Dan's hand.

"Uh, hi little guy. Want some water?" Dan asked showing it the water bottle. The Pichu was cautious but made its way to Dan.

(my apologies for making the setting and putting you guys in a park but there wasn't any locations specified so i decided to do just that :p)

It was the middle of the day in Hau'oli City. Dante had been enjoying most of his day at the beach. After a few hours passed, he decided to pack up and go for a stroll around the city. Dante had been passing by a local park when he heard a bunch of commotion and shouting coming from it. Dante was initially going to forget about it an move on when he heard someone tell another person to get their Houndoom to stop attacking so he went over to see what the fuss was about.

Dante eventually found the spot that everything had happened. He released his Greninja as a result of hearing that someone had a Houndoom. The Greninja hid up in the trees out of sight from anyone. Upon further inspection, Dante found out the matter had been settled. "Is everything alright here?" He asked looking at the cute girl with her Houndoom. It seemed very, VERY protective of its trainer and he quickly made a note to probably not call her cute while that's around.

Ceres smiled at the calm tone her group had taken and laid her head on her Furfrou's torso, closing her eyes and taking in the warm sun.
"Alola is so nice sometimes. I'm glad that I have a group of friends to travel with now. Thank all of you."​
Her Togetic squeaked in agreement and landed next to her, while her Seel hopped over to Vulpix and Bandit, trying to join in with their playing.

"Hey guys I'm gonna take a quick look around." Emily said picking up her now very playful vulpix. "I wanna strength up my vulpix while the pokemon all settle down." Bandit got up with her and the trio walked off. Vulpix looked down at Bandit as they walked. She was curious of the other dog pokemon and the other pokemon of the group. Emily stopped hearing someone. She turned and saw another trainer. bandit her houndoom looked at him and stared down the trainer. "yeah the pokemon just got a little riled up." She explained. "And you are?"

Dan had focused so much on the new trainer,he failed to notice the Pichu take water bottle out of his hand and begin to run with it.

"Hey!" Dan said when he realized what happened. Rio jump in front of the runaway Pichu, but it then surprised the Riolu by using attract. Hearts appeared in Rio's eyes turning him into a love-struck statue allowing Pichu to escape into the bushes with the water bottle.

Ceres' Furfrou snapped into attention at the sound of the stranger's voice. Its sudden movement made Ceres jump and she sat up quickly, cracking her back very loudly in the process. She winced, but looked in the same direction as her Pokemon was. The stranger seemed to be talking to Emily.

( Hey guys! I finished the discussion thread. It can be found HERE. If there's anything that needs to be edited, please start a conversation with me from my profile. Anyone who hasn't made a trainer card for their character here, it would be incredibly helpful if you would do that so I could link it. )​

(thanks so much for making for us Ceres.)

"You ok?" Emily asked Ceres. "That crack sounded painful." bandit nodded in agreement. Emily's Vulpix looked at the new stranger. She tried to paw him from Emily's arms. It was her way of saying hello, let's play, or i'ma fight you!

Ceres sighed and rubbed her back with a shy smile.
"Yeah, it's all good. I just turned too fast is all."​
She watched Vulpix swing at the stranger from Emily's arms and giggled.
"Seems like Vulpix wants to know what's up with you, too."

"Names, Dante. I was just concerned about all this so i decided to check it out." He said scratching his head and smiling at everyone in the group. "Guess i was kinda hoping something was happening to be honest. I haven't had a challenge or anything to do for awhile." He sighed. "But seeing as you're all quite fine, some more than others" He smiled at the two girls in the group. "I will be going." He said that as he was about to walk away but a little Vulpix tried to paw him. "And what's your name lil' fella?" He said reaching into his bag and pulling out a Lava Cookie to give to the fire fox while petting its head.

"Thanks." Dan said to the Rowlet before glaring down at the wild Pichu, who looked down to the ground in shame. Rio, out of his love struck daze, glared at the Pichu.

"I haven't picked out a name for her yet." Emily said. Vulpix took the cookie and munched on it. She still tried to swat at Dante. "I'm Emily. This little girl just hatched a little while ago." bandit pushed his way between the two trainers and growled. he felt they were too close. Emily rolled her eyes and laughed. "bandit be nice."

"Well it certainly is a plesure to meet you Emily." Dante smiled at the Vulpix when it took another swipe at him. "You tryna throw down?" Dante asked the baby Vulpix. "I'm affraid you will have no such luck at succeeding." He said laughing as he felt the Houndoom squeeze its way in between him and Emily. "Oh, so tue Houndoom is yours is it? And what a brilliant name for such a dark and mysterious Pokémon" He said looking at the growling Houndoom. "Not even you would have such luck as to win against me." He said laughing.

Dan and Rio walked toward Emily and the new trainer, Rio glaring back at the wild Pichu before following its trainer. The Pichu looked hurt by the reaction, but then an idea seemed to pop in its head as it dashed towards the bushes again.

"Confident one aren't you? My name's Dan nice to meet you." Dan said with a smile but Rio was staring at the tress in the distance, it having sensed the Aura of something within them.

"yes he is." Emily said. "You almost sound cocky." Bandit growled again. Vulpix didn't understand why the houndoom was growling at this trainer. he was feeding her treats. she tried to swat at him and then at Dan and then at Dante again. Emily laughed at her baby pokemon.

"Team Skull? Who are they?" Dan asked, not being a native of Alola. Rio continued to focus its attention on the distant tress and whatever it sensed hiding in them.

"Wait, a Riolu. They can sense the aura of living things including my Greninja if its not careful about its movements." He thought to himself.

"Team Skull. The thugs, punks, and goons of the Alola region. I can assure you I'm not one of them. To you i may seem cocky but to me I'm only speaking the truth. If you 100% don't believe me i guess i will have to show you." Dante didn't want to have to do this, he didn't want people freaking out over his strength and fact the he is the one person chosen to represent Alola in the Battle Tree. "If i have to show you, i can take you all on all at once." He smiled. "But im warning you that i will NOT go easy." He continued to smile. His Greninja had been in the trees and notice the Riolu scanning the trees for something so it used Double Team in order to disguise itself amongst the others.

"Well I don't think we'll win, but me and Rio could use a spar. Besides this could be a good experience, we need to get strong." Dan said as Rio, who felt the Aura presence multiply for whatever reason, break its examination and move in front of Dante for battle position.

Emily shook her head. "You boys can play I'm going to train little Wysteria here." She said deciding on a name for her Vulpix. She wouldn't risk it. bandit growled and moved to rio. he sniffed the pokemon as if asking what is it? Emily noticed and looked around. "what's wrong Bandit? Rio?"

"Rio's been sensing something. This guy probably has a Pokemon hidden somewhere. Isn't that right?" Dan said to Emily while facing Dante with a smirk. He may not be experienced in battle, but he knew enough of Rio's Aura detection to know something was watching them.

"Most certainly, Dan is it?" He reassured Dan and Rio. "i had let out my Greninja to watch my back just in case things went south with the Houndoom." He said signaling for his Pokémon to come forth. "Sorry, i should have called it out from hiding earlier but i wanted to make sure." He said giving a sigh. Once he heard that two of them would not be joining the battle he tried his best to squirm out of it himself. "Well if those two wont be joining us then it wont even be that difficult for me to defeat you. If you truly want a battle, and by battle i mean you trying your best but inevitably failing then i can spend some of my time here and let the doll walk on outta here without me to help you out with some pointless battle that wont even last a minute." He said with a sigh hoping to not get much more attention drawn to him. "Why did I have to check on this? I should have just kept on walking." He said adding on to the sigh.

"Alright Jason let's go." Emily said. "Just call if you guys need anything we wouldn't be far." bandit reluctantly followed after Emily. He didn't want to leave. Something wasn't right and he didn't like it.

"You should learn to be less suspicious. We aren't bad guys. Also don't take me and my partner lightly. We may just surprise you." Dan said. He knew if this trainer was even half as good as he claimed, he stood no chance. Still Rio wanted to fight and Dan had to know where he stood compared to a truly strong trainer.

"guhh, fine." Dante said reluctantly finally giving in and sending out his Scizor. The Scizor let out a mighty cry and prepared itself "Hope you're ready because like i said im not holding back. Now Zane, Swords Dance." Dante ordered. The Scizor had swords dance over it and was granted a huge boost to its Attack. "Since i am a nice person i will let you try one attack before its over." He told Dan waiting for Riolu to do something. "I hadn't meant to be suspicious, i was taking safety precautions. Just in case something serious was happening you wouldn't want me walking up in here all willy nilly and get captured myself now would you?" He said raising an eye brow.

Status
Not open for further replies.