• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC: I'm afraid I can't keep up with this RP. Must be because of timezones. Everyone posts while I'm asleep, and things get too complicated for me to actually put in a post, especially when we're so far away from where we were last time I was on. I'm going to have to drop out.)

"Yeah Rio's fine. Thanks for the save." Dan said to Emily and Bandit. He then crouched down to Rio and help him with a big smile.

"We did it buddy. We won our first battle!" Dan said overjoyed as he and Rio hugged each other in celebration.

"In glad." Emily smiled. "We should head back to Ceres now. That way we can heal our Pokemon." Bandit shook himself. He was a little sore but he was mostly fine. The houndoom started back to Ceres and get Pokemon. Emily followed.

Ceres perked up when she saw her friends approaching and immediately prepared her berry pouch.
"Welcome back, everyone! I've got some more berries for you all and you can chow down. Have as much as you like."​
Her Gogoat stooped its head so she could set out some berries in a line, making them available to eat. When her Gogoat stood up straight, she put her hands together.
"How'd it go? Is everyone okay?"​

"Got into a trainer battle." Emily said. Bandit made his way to the berries and started eating. "Bandit got hit but he's alright. How was your berry hunt?"

Ceres smiled at Emily.
"It went well. I got quite a few! I had to put some in another pouch because my normal berry pouch got full."​
Jason's yelling caught her attention and she turned her head in his direction, giving him a confused look.
"We're going to be here for a bit. I'm feeding the Pokemon right now."​

"Some berries would be great." Dan said kindly accepting some from Ceres. He gave a few to Rio who kindly enjoyed them.

Rio then tugged on Dan's shirt and pointed at his backpack before holding its arms out.

"Oh I see it's that time?" Dan said with a smile as Rio nodded. Dan then crouched down, opened his backpack and handed the Poke egg his mom gave him to Rio. Rio grabbed the egg and walked to under a nearby tree. It then sat down crossed legged with the egg in its lap and began to meditate.

Emily took some berries of her own. "What's he doing?" She asked gesturing to the little riolu and the egg. Bandit laid down by emily.

Ceres watched on in interest, allowing her Gogoat to graze on the lush grass on the forest floor. Watching Rio's complete calm as it meditated was very interesting to her for some reason.
"Any idea what's in that egg?"​
She asked Dan, training her gaze on him instead.

"I hope that it willbe Vulpix. I love Vulpixes!" said Jason happily "And by the way, can I join you?" he asked "My Rowlet is starving. I saw very hungry Yungooses, so I gave them all of my food for pokemon"

"My mom's a Pokemon Breeder back home. Before me and Rio left she gave me that egg as a parting gift. We've done our best to take care of it ever since. Rio especially has grown attached to it. I asked mom what species it was, and naturally she kept that information to herself. She likes to surprise me. As for what Rio is doing, the Riolu line are one of the few known Pokemon that can sense Aura, the energy of all living things. I've come to guess Rio tries to sense the egg's aura in an attempt to communicate with it, but that's just a guess." Dan said explaining Rio's habit to the girls.

Rio was soon coated in a blue outline as its ears floated up while in meditation. Indicating its aura was active.

Ceres nodded in interest at Dan's words. If Rio could speak, she'd ask it to tell her what type of aura the egg held, and her own.
"Oh, yes, of course! Please, I have a lot of berries. Take all you need."​
Ceres set out some more for Jason's Pokemon. Her Electrivire picked her up off of Gogoat's back and set her down on the ground, the soft tall grass cushioning her.

"Oh that makes sense." Emily said. "My dad gave me an egg before I left." She pulled out her own egg to show him. "Your more then welcome to join us." Emily said to Jason.

Emily laughed. "My name's Emily." She smiled. "What's yours?" She sat down in the grass by Ceres. Bandit her houndoom moved to her side again. He poked the egg. Bandit had always been curious of the egg though Emily really never knew why. Maybe Bandit knew what it was going to hatch to be.

"Oh sorry Jason." Emily apologized. "I've met a whole lot of people, sometimes I forget names." Her egg moved a little bit and stopped.

Emily looked down at her egg. "It did huh?" She asked. "I thought it was Bandit poking the egg." Houndoom shook his head and stared at the egg looking for any more movement.

"I think we scared it." Emily said quietly. It moved again shortly after she spoke. Houndoom stood and took a small step back as it give it space. Emily gently set it down on the floor and scooted back. She watched happily. The egg moved again and once more. A small chip formed on the outside of the egg.

Dan watched quietly. He had seen his fair share of egg hatchings at the Daycare, but that didn't mean he wanted to miss this one.

Rio continued to focus on its meditation.

The egg shook more. Cracks began to form. Before long a vulpix was hatched. Emily smiled at the little vulpix. "Aw it's so cute." She said softly as not to spook it. The vulpix looked around at everyone watching it. At first it was curious but then it got scared seeing all the big and strong pokemon around it. Bandit nudged the small fire type and looked at it curiously as if trying to determine if it was ok. The vulpix jumped away and looked at everyone again.

"Don't scare the poor thing. It's literally a few seconds old." Dan said quietly scolding Bandit.

"The Vulpix is just trying to make sense of its surroundings. It doesn't know what is what or who is a friend or not. You need to assure it that everything is okay." Dan advised Emily, trying to use his mother's teachings to help the situation.

(no there is not sorry XP)

Emily nodded. She had helped her mother with many eggs but she wasn't there when they hatched. Bandit ignored the trainers talking and walked up to the vulpix again. The vulpix gave him a tiny growl. The bigger pokemon sat down and just looked at the vulpix. Emily didn't know if they were communicating telepathicly or just having a stare down. The vulpix stared back. Emily rolled them some berries. The vulpix seemed to calm down. It took some berries. Emily smiled.

Name: Dante D'Angelo
Appearance: He has medium platinum silver hair that can just touch his shoulders. His eyes are a deep shade of purple that he usually hides with aviator sunglasses due to them freaking people out. He has light tanned skin and wears a red leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. He wears black skinny jeans that have a few rips and tears in them. He has black boots on his feet most of the time.
Personality: Dante is calm and collected when it comes to dangerous and pressured situations. He tends to do what he feels is right no mater the outcome and has a calm attitude when talking to others.
Goal: Dante does not currently have a goal to achieve except become stronger than ever before so that he can defend the title of Alolan Battle Legend.
Pokemon: Scizor (Zane), Blaziken (Roy), Greninja, Decidueye. Trapinch (egg)
Back story: Dante had been in the Alola region for just over 3 years and has been on multiple adventures through it. He is the current Battle Legend representative for the Battle Tree in Alola and has been for 2 years. During his last adventure he trained a boy that grew into a formidable trainer, rival, and friend. After that he went off to the other islands on the outskirts of Alola to try and find anything interesting but came back with nothing but an egg.

Last edited:
The vulpix freaked out and attacked the Rowlet. Emily gasped and tried to grab the vulpix but missed. Bandit grabbed the vulpix and just let it dangle as it fought to get the rowlet.

"Well this could've gone better." Dan said with a sigh.

Rio finished it's meditation and carried the egg over to the group, staring down the Rowlet with a glare.

Bandit jumped back with the vulpix avoiding the attack. He glared putting the vulpix down. "Uh oh!" Emily said. She picked up the vulpix quickly and moved behind her houndoom. Bandit attacked Rowlet with fire fang.

Status
Not open for further replies.