• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Becca
Appearance: Messy long brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin. Is tall for her age.
Personality: Determined and short tempered.
Goal: To conquer all of the regions.
Pokemon:
Ty (Typhlosion)
Dargon (Dragonite)
Fossil (Aerodactyl)
Raichu
Tyrant (tyranitar)
Back story:
Defeated the Johto and Kanto league. She wants to find a final member of her team.

Houndoom noticed the shy grass type and walked over to it. His head was kinda low and he offered it some of the berries he had on his berry branch. Emily was surprised by this. Houndoom wasn't particularly friendly toward other trainer's pokemon even if they weren't fighting.

Lurantis clung tighter to her trainer's leg for a moment, before slowly coming out from behind him. Akato raised an eyebrow, actually somewhat surprised. After a few bad encounters with Fire types as a Fomantis, Lurantis was a bit more terrified of them than most Grass-types would be, even with the type disadvantage. But he was glad she was warming up to the other Pokemon, even if he would never show it on his face.

Lurantis slowly reached out and pulled a few of the berries off of the branch, making a thankful sound towards the Houndoom as she ate them, her tiny green antennae twitching happily.

Bandit put the branch down and gave a nod. Emily looked at Akato with surprise but shrugged and smiled. Maybe he was warming up to other people and their pokemon. "Wish I had a camera on me." Emily joked. The fire dark type looked at the trainers puzzled. What had he done that was so special? Blu, Emily's vaporeon watched from the safety of her arms. He watched the trainers curiously from under her arm. He was determined to remain hidden whilst watching what was going on around them.

Mind if I join the party?

Name: Dan
Appearance: Purple spiky hair, black eyes, dark skin, black jacket, white t-shirt, blue jeans, black shoes.
Goal: To become a skilled Pokemon Trainer and one day become a Frontier Brain.
Pokemon: Rio (Riolu), Egg (Gible)
Backstory: Raised in Sinnoh by his mother, a Pokemon Breeder. Saw a televised match featuring Frontier Brain Palmer and decided he wanted to be like him and become a Frontier Brain. Determined to transition from a Breeder to a Trainer, he left home with his partner Rio with a plan to travel the world and gain experience as a Trainer. His mother gave him a parting gift in a newly bred egg.

RP

Dan walked with Rio, his partner Riolu, by his side and the egg his mom gave him in his backpack. He soon saw some trainers and their Pokemon eating some berries nearby.

"Oh some trainers. I think we should go talk to them, what do you think Rio?" Dan asked looking down towards his partner who nodded in affirmation. Taking a breath to let the nerves settle he and Rio made their way over to the group.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well would you look at that Monferno. Houndoom is being nice to Laurantis. Don't you think you should do the same." the boy asked. Monferno looked over at Laurantis and quickly hopped off of Matthew's shoulders. He ran over to the Laurantis and slid down on it's knees. "Monferno what are you...doing?" the boy asked, puzzled. He could see that the little monkey had hearts in it's eyes and began to laugh. "And he said I was the one being ridiculous." he said to himself while still laughing. Out of nowhere Matthew's Aron came running in and used Iron Head on the Monferno, knocking it away from Laurantis. Monferno began arguing with Aron and the two got into a little fight. "This is crazy. Never thought Monferno would ever act like this. My Monferno being well, not annoying is very rare. You'd have a better chance meeting an island deity or something like that." the boy said, laughing some more.

Matthew turned his head and saw another boy and his Riolu approaching. He lifted a hand as to say hello and smiled.

As Dan and Rio approached the group, he saw a boy smile and say hello to him.

"Oh, hi there. My name's Dan it's nice to meet you." Dan said returning the boy's greeting before something caught his eye.

"Um, sorry for asking but you know what the story is with those two?" Dan asked noticing a Monferno and Aron having what appeared to be a fight with each other. Rio quickly ran over to the two Pokemon and got in-between them trying to act as peace maker.

Lurantis's eyes were closed because of her happy munching on her berries, so she'd missed the monkey's odd antics. All the better, probably, because she'd probably have pulled herself back behind Akato's legs out of terror. Instead she blissfully munched on her berries, unaware of the potentially terrifying fight that had erupted nearby.

Luxio, on the other hand, trotted up to the newcomer and look up at him as if to say "Pet me."

Bandit looked at the two fighting pokemon and now the third trying to break it up. the houndoom walked up to the three pokemon and used roar. Emily watched not really knowing what to do. "I think they are best friends?" Emily said answering Dan's question. or trying to at least.

Dan looked for the voice answering his question and saw girl, greeting her with confused expression on his face.

"Odd way of showing that." Dan said in surprise.

Rio's efforts to stop the fight were proving ineffective. Then a loud roar startled it along with the two fighting Pokemon stopping the fight momentarily before it saw a Houndoom stare the Pokemon down.

"Yes it is." Emily said agreeing. "I'm Emily by the way." She smiled. bandit charged a Thunder fang attack. The roar was a warning to the pokemon. He had apparently taken a liking to Akato's Lurantis and didn't want them to scare her. Emily's Vaporeon, Blu started to come out of it's hiding place in Emily's arms.

"Nice to meet you Emily." Dan said with a shy smile before turning his attention to the group of Pokemon.

The Houndoom glared at Rio and the two formally fighting Pokemon before preparing a Thunder Fang attack. Rio waved its hands out in front of it as if it was trying to show the Houndoom it meant no harm.

Ceres looked on in confusion, but allowed her Gogoat to walk off and graze on the grass since she was in her wheelchair. Her Furfrou was sitting down and watching the new trainers flock around her friends. It made her a little nervous since people usually looked down on her for her disabilities, but she decided to be social anyway.

Dan was a little worried at the Houndoom's aggression, but really had no idea what to do and trusted Rio to keep the situation from getting out of control. He then noticed a girl in a wheelchair approach the group and, once again taking a breath in to let out the nerves, decided to introduce himself to the new girl.

"Hi, um my name's Dan. Nice to meet you. Seems like I walked into quite the scene." Dan said with a shy smile trying to make small talk.

Ceres smiled a little and giggled quietly.
"Yeah. We're a weird bunch, I guess. Our Pokemon don't always get along, but we stick together anyway."​
She dug around in her bag for a moment and her Pokemon looked over at her excitedly, her Togetic landing on her shoulder in interest.
"Would you like a berry?"​
She asked, looking up at him and holding up a Grepa berry.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew got up off of his back and ran over to his Monferno and Aron. "Listen Houndoom. I know what you're thinking but, it's not worth it. Monferno is just a love struck idiot that's all." he said, trying to keep a straight face which threatened to break out into laughter every three seconds. Monferno noticed and jumped up behind Matthew slamming a Mach Punch into the back of his head. The boy face-planted and scorpioned himself. Aron and Monferno began to laugh at their trainer who was laying in the grass face first.

All the while Matthew's Croagunk simply trotted over to Emily and Blu and sat next to them. Matthew slowly got up from the hit, "My head..." the boy said wearily. "You two need to calm down. Go play with Ashy or something." he said, pointing to the Ponyta. The two Pokemon looked at one another, and then at Houndoom and it's Thunder Fang, and then at Matthew, they shrugged and ran off towards Ponyta with smiles of excitement. "Well hello there Dan. Welcome to our very dis-functional Pokemon group." he said while rubbing his head. "Well, most of the function problems come from my Monferno but, that's beside the point." he said, waving his hand.

Bandit glared at the two pokemon who were fighting and returned to his trainer. Emily returned her playful ponyta and her shy vaproeon to their poke balls. "We've all been standing around for a while. We should probably be getting on our adventures." Emily laughed.

Ceres nodded at Emily.
"I'm going to look for some berries. If anyone wants to join me, then you can. Emily, since you want to explore further, you can take my Electrivire for extra defense if needed."​
She smiled and patted her leg, signaling her Gogoat to come towards her. With the help or Electrivire, she got back up on its back and sat up straight.
"Happy trails! I'll meet you back here I guess?"​

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew laughed a bit, "Yeah I guess you're right." he said. The boy returned his Croagunk and Aron and looked over at Monferno. "Sorry buddy. I would leave you out but you need to get some rest." he said, beaming his Monferno into red light. "So captain Emily...Where to first?" he said, teasing her a bit.

"Adventures? Well, I mean....what I'm trying to say...can we tag along? Your group seems energetic and full of excitement and...well you don't have to say yes..." Dan said to Emily struggling to find the right words. He wanted to follow this group, they seemed like fun and good people, but he didn't want to intrude.

Rio meanwhile slowly stepped away from Houndoom and made its way to Dan's side.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Emily smiled. She then laughed at Matthew's joke. "We'll meet you back here like you said Ceres." Emily looked on ahead. "Alright Bandit show us the way boy." The houndoom raced off ahead. Emily followed after. Let's go everyone!" She called with a wave.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Alright I guess we're going now. See you soon Ceres!" Matthew called out while waving. He then began to run after Emily and Houndoom "Come on Dan let's hit it buddy!" the boy called back to the trainer.

"Re-really? Thanks!" Dan said excited as he saw Emily, led by her Houndoom apparently nicknamed Bandit lead the way and race ahead.

"Well Rio, I think we're in for quite the adventure." Dan said as he and Rio smiled before running after the group.

Ceres spent her time gathering berries. In this forest, there were a lot of berry trees. Iapapa, Mago, Wiki, Aspear, and Cornn berries were all over the place. On her search for berries, she ran into a small stream. There was a small group of Yungoos drinking from it and they scattered once they saw her Gogoat, who was looming over them to get a drink.

It wasn't long before Ceres was finished scavenging for items and berries in the forest, and she returned to the spot, waiting for the group to return. She was excited to hear the stories they'd surely have from the battles they would carry out.

Bandit stopped a ways ahead. he smelled a trainer. Well trainers. Emily stopped beside him. Four trainers came up to them. Each holding poke balls. "Well this is going to be fun." Emily said. She looked back hoping her new friends were still following her.

Dan saw Emily and Bandit stop, then saw four Trainers up ahead with Poke balls in their hands.

"Well Rio...ready for our first proper battle?" Dan said clearly nervous, but Rio smiled and looked ahead ready for the challenge.

Near the back of the group, Akato had returned both Sneasel and Luxio to their balls and was following along with Lurantis all but clinging to his legs. The grass-type looked curiously at the new humans, automatically noticing that they seemed ready for a fight. She made a small chirring noise, her green antennae twitching madly.

"Alright, Lurantis, calm down" He chuckled, "I suppose will be good practice."

The four trainers released their Pokemon. The Pokemon that were released were a pikipek, bonsly, magnemite, and a growlithe. "I hope you guys are strong." Emily said eyeing the other trainers Pokemon.

Rio walked to the front lines. A confident smile on its face as it was ready for the battle ahead.

"Well this is our first legitimate trainer battle, but we've had more than our fair share of scraps with wild Pokemon at the Daycare back home...what I mean is we'll do our best." Dan said quickly realizing what he was saying wasn't very encouraging. Still he and Rio had their fair share of battles against wild Pokemon, so he hoped that experience would translate to a actual Trainer battle.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled as the trainers emerged. "Oh well this is gonna be fun isn't it?" he asked sarcastically. Matthew grabbed out a Pokeball and tossed it in front of him. Croagunk came out. "Alright buddy we're gonna take care of this quickly." he said with a smile. Croagunk nodded in agreement and waited for everyone else to move.

"Bandit fire fang!" Emily commanded quickly. "The bonsly!" The houndoom charged the little grass type and attacked. It was a super effective hit. The bonsly fainted after the attack. Emily smiled. "Good boy." She said. Bandit eyed the other Pokemon and awaited his next command.

"Let's see fighting is effective against...Rio use Force Palm on the Magnemite!" Dan called out.

Rio charged forward and delivered the strike on the Magnemite, landing a super effective hit and causing the opposing Pokemon to faint.

"We...we did it! Great job Rio!" Dan called out in excitement. Rio turned back and nodded, a smile showing it was proud of its work.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew thought for a moment. "Well if I take down Pikipek then Laurantis might struggle with Growlithe. Then again, if I take Growlithe, Laurantis might struggle with Pikipek. Well if I had to choose...Croagunk use Poison Jab on Growlithe!" the boy shouted. Croagunk dealt a direct hit to Growlithe causing the little puppy to stumble back. It attacked using Flamethrower. "Not so fast. Croagunk use Sucker Punch!" Matthew shouted. As the flames began to well up in Growlithe's mouth Croagunk quickly jumped above Growlithe and punched it on top of the head, knocking it straight to the ground. The fire type fainted and Matthew pumped his fist into the air, "Awesome job Croagunk!" he shouted. The little frog kept it's usual expression and simply turned away from the Growlithe and began walking back towards Matthew.

"Pikipek's peck is super effective against fighting...." The foe said. "Pikipek use peck on that riolu!" The pikipek did as it was told. Bandit shoved Rio out of the way knowing it might not be able to take the damage. "Bandit!" Emily called as her pokemon was hit by the attack meant for the other pokemon.

Rio and Dan weren't prepared for Pikipek's attack but before it made contact Rio was shoved out of the way by Bandit who took the attack instead. It got up and looked at the damaged Bandit with concern.

"Is Bandit alright?" Dan asked Emily out of concern.

bandit got up. He was weakened but not down. He looked at the little bird. "He's fine. How is Rio?" She asked. "Bandit let's finish the job! Use Fire Fang!" She said quickly. bandit gladly attacked the bird fainting it.

Form:

Name:Nick
Appearance:Brown hair,Brown eyes,Blue t-shirt with stars,black and red pants,black and white shoes.
Personality:Friendly and funny
Goal:Trys to be the best
Pokemon:Blastoise,Zekrom,(Shiny)Gallade,Bisharp
Back story:(i dont really know what to put for a backstory im really sorry D;)

Status
Not open for further replies.