• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceres snapped out of her trance and looked over towards Matthew. Her Gogoat adjusted itself in the direction of Monferno cautiously.
"That's, uh- great! I don't see why not!"​
The Pokeballs in her bag wiggled a little bit, meaning her Pokemon wanted to get out of their captures and meet the new person. She took them out and threw them, letting them out. Her Seel immediately ran toward Monferno, a friendly look on its face.

Emily giggled at the friendly little seel. Bandit watched the little seel waddle past him. Since it belonged to Ceres he was ready to protect it from the monferno.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled at all of the other girl's Pokemon came out and greeted his Monferno. Especially the really friendly Seel who Matthew feared would be a bit too friendly for Monferno's taste. Instead, the fire monkey smiled and greeted the Seel. Matthew thought for a minute, "Yeah I'd love to join you guys on your adventure. I'm sure Monferno would like it too." he said, looking down at his Pokemon who was currently trying to climb onto Houndoom's back. The boy laughed awkwardly, "Sorry about that. Monferno's really playful." he said.

Emily laughed as Bandit tried attacking the moferno with fire fang. Bandit was annoyed by this playful Pokemon. He wasn't the playful type. He was a protector. He liked battling and the occassional belly rub.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Monferno was jumping around dodging the fire fang and all Matthew could do was sit there and laugh. "Yeah I get that. I'm pretty sure Monferno is determined to break Houndoom by the time this adventure is over." he said with a smile.

"I'd be careful, he doesn't break and I assure you." Emily said watching the two Pokemon. "His bite is far worse then his bark." Bandit snapped at the monferno again determined to land a blow.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well that means it's really powerful." the boy said. "Monferno, don't mess around too much or you might get hurt." he said, laughing at the end. The monkey Mach Punched Matthew in the leg causing him to trip and fall back. Monferno snickered as a speeding Houndoom came and locked it's teeth into his arm. Monferno struggled to pull free from it's grip.

Out of options, the fire monkey cocked back it's other fist and fired a Mach Punch right at Houndoom's forehead.

Emily's houndoom slid back from the punch. Annoyed and now angry the fire type dog charged forward with a thunder fang attack. "Uh oh." Emily said. "Bandit don't faint him!!" She called but he didn't listen. The monkey asked for it now.

Ceres began to panic and her Gogoat was starting to snort, signaling it's slight anxiety.
"Guys, guys! We don't need to fight, just-"​
She threw a couple berries in opposite directions, hoping that it would get the two Pokemon away from each other.
"Gosh, this sure went south... maybe I should bring Furfrou out."​

Mind if I join too?
Name: Akato Nox
Appearance: A relatively tall guy, at 6"11', with short, but carefully styled black hair and bright cobalt eyes. He wears a black T-shirt underneath a stylish black jacket, and a pair of black jeans with silver chains attached. He can usually be seen wearing a pair of headphones around his neck, although they seem mostly for fashion rather than function.

Personality: Akato isn't particularly used to spending time with a group, making him seem somewhat distant upon first meetings. First impressions tend to be negative, since he seems so cold towards others. He has a very even temperament, though, and is extremely loyal to those who go out of their way to befriend him. Just don't mention anything about his Lurantis being "girly". If startled or he is sufficiently comfortable with someone, he can stumble over his words and become somewhat adorably awkward, a mannerism that is completely at odds with his appearence. He also has a very curious nature, even though he is so distant, he can be driven to interact with people just over something that interests him.

Goal: No real goal (other than to stay away from home and his overbearing sister), although he does intend to test his strength against as many other trainers as he possibly can.

Pokemon: Lurantis, Luxio, Sneasel

Back story: One half of a pair of twins born in the Johto Region's Goldenrod City, and constantly in the shadow of his older-by-about-2-minutes, holier-then-thou twin sister, Akato grew up as something somewhere between the city bad boy and the outcast with no friends. Or....very few friends, anyway. When he was old enough to train Pokemon, he was hardly ever seen at home, and the first chance he got, he caught a transport straight out of Johto and travelled around a bit. He stopped off in Sinnoh long enough to see a few sites, before eventually ending up in Alola to visit one of his relatives, who promptly insisted that he take one of the eggs from her beloved Lurantis. Obviously he trained a bit before going out into the region itself, evolving the Fomantis along the way.

RP:

Hearing the commotion just down the street, a black haired boy sighed. "What's going on down there?" He paused to wonder, he was curious, this was true, but did he really want to go over there and find out? He stayed stock still, thinking it over, until his Lurantis poked him in the side with one of her arms.

"Hm..? You actually want to go over there?" He tilted his head, carefully thinking it over. He WAS curious, and the noise was bothering him, so... "Fine. You've convinced me, let's go." He began to walk towards the commotion with his Grass-type in tow. Coming upon the scene of the two fire-types fighting, he carefully put his arm out to stop Lurantis from going any further, lest she get herself burnt to a crisp from stray flying fire type moves, if any were to be used.

He noted that there were three people, but only two pokemon seemed to be fighting, and it seemed as though it was mostly just the Pokemon fighting without trainer input. He also noticed that the girl closest to him seemed to be trying to stop the fighting so he chose to speak with her.

"Excuse me, but what's happening here?" He almost stumbled over his own voice, but somehow managed to keep it steady and level in tone. God when was the last time he ever actually spoke to someone who wasn't immediate family?

Ceres turned to the man, ignoring the sharp pain in her back. Her Gogoat stepped away from the fight and turned itself around so she could face him without any unnecessary pain.
"Um, well... these two Pokemon just met, and this Houndoom's kind of a grump and the Monferno is a bit of a joker. They kind of... are clashing at the moment."​
Ceres looked nervous and fidgeted with her hands.
"I threw the berries in hopes that it would distract them, since I can't walk."​

Emily turned hearing someone new. "Oh hello." She smiled. Bandit her houndoom stopped attacking the monferno and trotted up next to his trainer. Emily adjusted her grip on her egg again.

Akato nodded to Ceres, keeping one eye on the other girl as she approached. Social situations were not his strong suit, and he was beginning to regret butting in very quickly, but it was too late now. If he was going to be social, then he might as well go all the way, right?

"Hello," The black haired trainer said, "I'm just glad the situation wasn't something too dangerous. Forgive me for butting in." He said levelly. Lurantis pressed tightly to his side, eyeing the Houndoom carefully. Akato unconsciously patted the orchid-mantis's head gently as he spoke with the two girls, while keeping the Monferno in his peripheral vision, just in case it got any ideas about attacking his Lurantis, jokingly or otherwise.

If Akato Nox was anything, it was extremely protective of his partners.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Monferno was prepared to defend itself but there was no need because someone new had arrived. Monferno jumped up and down with a huge smile on it's face. It ran past Matthew and over to the newcomer, hopping onto his shoulders. "Looks like Monferno thinks you're a jungle gym or something." the boy said while laughing. "My name's Matthew by the way. Like Ceres said, my Monferno is a bit of a joker bu, he just wants to have fun. I promise it's all in the good nature of fun." he said laughing a bit. Monferno was hanging on to the new trainer's arm making noises and smiling.

"I'm sorry if we startled you." Emily said. "Don't worry houndoom won't attack your Pokemon unless told to or he is provoked." Houndoom nodded his head and looked to the lurantis.

Ceres smiled over at the Lurantis and back to Akato, raising an eyebrow at Monferno's playful hanging on his arm.
"Everyone please be careful. I don't want any more people or Pokemon being hurt today."​
Her Gogoat turned back toward the direction they were taking on the path, snorting and waving its head in the direction. Ceres frowned.
"Gogoat wants to go into that battle that Bandit was talking about... I need to look for more berries, though... hey, what should we do?"​
She glanced over to her friends.

Losing his balance slightly at the playful monkey's climbing all over him like a playground structure, Akato made a small "Oof" noise. Lurantis tilted her head slightly, leaning to the side to avoid the fire-monkey's waving tail as she relaxed a little. If her trainer wasn't worried about it, than she shouldn't be either, was her thought process. So instead of sticking so closely to her trainer's leg, and making his balance even worse, she shuffled a little bit to the right so she wasn't as in the way.

"Akato." The black haired male responded with his own introduction almost instinctively, as the other male introduced himself. It was only fair, after all. "And it's no problem. The noise just made us curious." He gestured to Lurantis, who was now looking as if she wanted to introduce herself to the other pokemon, but was too shy to actually go through with it.

Ceres nodded at Akato after hearing his name. She took the chance to send out the rest of her team. Furfrou landed on the ground gracefully and turned toward Lurantis, nodding its head politely. Electrivire shook the ground when it came out of its Pokeball, and it quickly scanned the situation. Togetic and Drilbur didn't move from their spots, only looking up at Akato curiously.
"This, uh, is my team. They're a strange bunch, but they're my best friends and they help me out a lot."​
Her Electrivire rolled her wheelchair toward her and picked her up to set her down in it. Once she was sitting in the seat fully, she opened her bag and took out a Pecha berry, holding it out to Lurantis.
"Would you like a berry?"​

Lurantis's eyes almost immediately zeroed in on the pink berry, nodding as she approached and carefully took it. She made a small noise of happiness and started to chew on the Pecha Berry.

"Pecha is Lurantis's favourite" Akato noted with a soft chuckle. Before pulling his other two Pokeballs out, and tossing them in the air to release another pair of Pokemon. A Luxio and a Sneasel appeared nearby.

"My whole team." He said, tilting his head and reaching into his bag to offer the pair some berries of their own, as he could see Sneasel eyeing Lurantis's berry with envy, "Calm down you, here, have an Aspear Berry Sneasel. And a Chesto Berry for Luxio." Although Luxio was pretending not to care, he was also discreetly eyeing Akato's bag, where he kept the berries.

"I honestly can't leave any of them out," He sighed, "Sneasel would start a fight over a berry orchard if she felt like she was being left out."

Ceres watched Akato's Pokemon with intense interest. Seeing the two of them eat berries reminded her of something. Although she'd just mentioned it, she had forgotten in a flash, as she did sometimes.
"Well, one of my favorite things to do is look for berries. If you'd like, we could all go looking together."​
She handed her Electrivire a Rindo berry and split up a Grepa berry for her other Pokemon.
"I always have lots of berries, so if anyone's ever hungry or in need of some healing, don't be afraid to ask."​

Bandit the houndoom didn't like gathering much. He pranced off once again. "Well if we're bring out Pokemon meet my team." Emily smiled. She took out two poke balls. Out came a vaporeon and a shiny ponyta. "This is ashy and blu!" The two Pokemon looked at all the people and Pokemon around them. Vaporeon was kinda shy so he just stayed where he was. Ashy was different. She started sniffing everybody and trying to play.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled at the Pokemon coming out of their Pokeballs and of course Monferno had to be the first to say hello. He detached himself from the trainer and hopped onto Ponyta's back. "Monferno...What am I gonna do with you buddy?" Matthew asked, drooping his head. "Well if you can't beat em, join em." the trainer said as he grabbed out two Pokeballs and tossed them into the air. In two flashes of light, out came a Croagunk and an Aron.

As soon as Aron came out Monferno leaped from Ponyta's back and tackled the little Steel type. "Phew...That should keep Monferno under control. Those two are always playing together it's kinda like they're best friends. It's weird considering Monferno could practically melt Aron but, to them the type difference doesn't matter. They just want to be best friends I guess, it's kinda sweet if you think about it." the boy said with a smile. "This is Croagunk. He isn't really much of a handful which is great considering I have to constantly worry about those two over there." Matthew said, pointing to where he thought Monferno and Aron were. The boy turned around and the two Pokemon were rolling down a grass hill. "Monferno Aron get back here!" the boy shouted beginning to chase them. He turned back to the other trainers, "Excuse me, I'll be right back just give me a minute." he said before turning back to chase his Pokemon.

Matthew caught up to them and tackled them in the grass. "I don't have to put you two back in your Pokeballs do I?" he asked. The two shook their heads. Matthew exhaled, "Okay good. You can have fun just don't go too far we're gonna leave soon." he said with a smile. The boy stood back up and walked back up the hill to the other trainers. "Those two I swear.." he said with a nervous laugh.

Emily giggled. Ashy galloped round everyone poking and trying to play. She was a social one. "Blue? You wanna go in your poke ball?" She asked the nervous vaporeon. He shook his head and moved next to his trainer's leg. He wanted to he held. He wanted to feel tall. Emily sighed and carefully put her egg in her back pack. Once her arms were free Blu leapt right in. Emily giggled. "This is little blu. He's kinda shy."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled, "Well hey there Blu I'm Matthew. Don't worry about my Monferno if he tries to get too playful I'll tell him to stop." the boy said with a smile. He looked over at Ashy, Monferno, and Aron. "Yeah they all seem to be having a good time playing." he said, laughing a bit. "Good to know Monferno found a new friend." he said with a smile. Croagunk approached Matthew and hopped onto his head gesturing towards Blu. "Hm interesting. I think Croagunk said that he would help protect Blu." Matthew said. "Just don't get into any trouble with Bandit over there Croagunk. H'es also very protective." he said.

"Va poreon?" Blu said slowly. Emily stroked the little water type. "I think he made a new friend." Emily smiled. Bandit was off by himself looking for berries or a quick battle. He didn't care which came first.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"So if we're going to go on this adventure where should we go first?" the boy asked. "Kalos is really nice and so are Unova and Sinnoh. Kanto and Jhoto have really cool Pokemon but, so does Hoenn. Oh and it's really pretty here in Alola and these islands have cool Pokemon too and...and...and..." Matthew said, beginning to run out of things to say. He realized that he was getting nowhere fast because pretty much every region looked nice and had cool Pokemon. That was part of the fun of traveling all of the regions. "I don't know what I'm talking about anymore." the boy said, falling back and laying in the grass.

Emily laughed and sat down with him. "And everywhere we go we are bound to find new friends and new Pokemon." She said. "And new adventures." Blu remained curled up in Emily's arms. Bandit came back with a branch in his mouth. It had berries in it. "Well looks like someone found some berries."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Yeah you're right. Just think of all the strong Pokemon and trainers out there. I want to battle a whole bunch of them an get super strong." the boy said. Monferno then began to smell the berries that Houndoom had just brought back. The fire monkey sprinted past Houndoom, snatching the branch from it's mouth. Monferno took off, running through the grass carrying the branch in his hand. "Monferno wait come back!" Matthew shouted, quickly sitting up. "Actually, if he gets bit, well that's on him this time." the boy said, flopping back down in the grass next to Emily. The boy sighed in relief, "Gonna let Monferno figure this out by himself this time. Probably isn't the best idea but hey, what's the worst that could happen right?" the boy asked, slightly afraid of the question he just asked himself.

Bandit dashed after the fire monkey. He was charging a thunder fang this time. Bandit knew it would inflick more damage then the fire fang. It could even paralyze sometimes which is what this monferno needed, well that's what Bandit thought anyway. "Well for one thing, Bandit could try and paralyze your Pokemon, or he could just bite it I suppose." Emily said. "But he is strong so I hope your monferno is strong too."

Name: Jason
Appearance: Tall, handsome. Jason has brown, medium hair. He wears Blue hoodie and blue trousers
Personality: He is very friendly, happy, self-confident, optimistic, carefree and a bit lazy, but if he must, he can work hardly.
Goal: To be happy and enjoy his life
Pokemon:Rowlet
Backstory: At his home, he felt sad and he can't fullfill his dream, so he started to travel

Rp: Jason saw girl and boy talking,so he ran to them "Hi! My name is Jason and you are...?" Jason asked Emily and Matthew friendly

Blu Emily's vaporeon saw another trainer. He freaked out and tried to hide in Emily's arms. Emily saw the new trainer and smiled. "Hello! I'm Emily!" She smiled. Bandit was too busy chasing Monferno to notice the new trainer.

"He's just shy." Emily explained. "He'll be fine." Ashy her ponyta saw the new person and went right up to him. She sniffed him and poked him. She was trying to play now.

"What a beautiful Ponyta! It's shiny, isn't it?" said Jason chuffed "I have got a Ponyta in my family's stud" then he summoned Rowlet "Rowlet meet Emily and her pokemon" said Jason
"Row-rowlet" cried Rowlet enthusiassly

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled and got to his feet, "What's up Jason. My name's Matthew and that little fellow over there who's about to get bit with a Thunder Fang is Monferno." he said, laughing a bit. He watched as his Pokemon tripped and Houndoom nailed him with Thunder Fang causing him to be paralyzed. Matthew chuckled a bit, "Excuse me for a minute." he said while walking over towards Monferno. He took the branch from his Pokemon and gave it to Houndoom, "Sorry Bandit, thanks for the Thunder Fang though." he said with a smile.

Matthew carried Monferno back over to Emily and Jason. "This is my Monferno. He's really playful and sometimes gets carried away just like you saw there." he said. "Anyways, what brings you out here to Alola?" he asked.

"Yes she is. She is only a ponyta." Emily said. "She was my second Pokemon. I hope to get her to evolve someday." Houndoom nodded and took his branch back. He then went over to inspect the new trainer and his Pokemon.

Last edited:
The arrival of another new face made Lurantis pause and dart behind her trainer's legs, shaking slightly out of pure nervousness and shyness. Sneasel, on the other hand got a scheming look on her face.

"Don't even think about it." Akato said reflexively to the Dark/Ice type, who frowned at him and stuck out her tongue. "Yes, yes. I'm no fun. I know." He smirked in response, "I just dont want your pranks to bother the others, that's all. They don't know just how bad you can get." The Sneasel just huffed out a frosty breath and crossed her arms.

Luxio clambered over to everyone in turn, looking up at them as if begging for attention. Akato sighed, shaking his head at the Electric type's attention seeking ways. In the meantime, the black haired trainer ran his hand across the top of Lurantis' head to soothe the frightened Grass-type.

She was still relatively young, despite being evolved, and so many of her mannerisms were that of a curious, and easily frightened, child.

Status
Not open for further replies.