• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What the!?" Dante was very surprised at the action Emily had taken to protect the Lucario and didn't want to attack her or any of the other Pokémon. "Crap, Zane quick Bullet Punch on Roy!" The Scizor dashed out to collide with the Blazikens Flare Blitz causing a massive explosion and launching both Pokémon. "What was that for!" Dante said to Emily. "You could have gotten your Pokémon seriously injured from that attack. Flare Blitz is a insanely powerful move and you shouldn't put you Pokémon in the way of it!" Dante shouted.

"s'cuse me? I just told you not to obliterate a baby Vulpix." He said pointing to the fox. "But even all of you wont be able to take on my Blaziken alone. So sorry to ruin your little champion spree so early kid." He said to the boy and his Lucario.

"Hey I told him I wanted to train my vulpix!" Emily shouted. "I didn't ask for you help with my pokemon!! I know how to take care of them without some guy i barely know come and attack someone who just wanted a friendly battle!!" Emily was mad and she showed it. "I'd rather protect this guy from an attack his pokemon can't handle then allow you to fight for me!!"

"Oh crap!" Dan yelled as he saw a trainer's Nidoking launch an attack. He ran by Emily's side and kept close to Rio and Pichu, waiting to see what happened next.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax charges at Dante. "You are messing up the wrong battle, little one! You either wait for to finish or leave! Now you are going to feel what my Nidoking felt earlier" Jax quickly makes his way up to Dante.

"Ugh this is useless... I'll need to defeat both of them to stop this..." he sighed to himself. "Lucario and Empleon, defeat Blaziken! Incineroar and Decidueye, defeat Nidoking!"

"Bandit stop him." Emily said. The houndoom stood between the boys and growled his fire fang charged ready to bite the one who made the first move. "Everyone just stop!!" She shouted.

"Care to test that theory?" Dante knew for certain this would be an easy win for his Blaziken he had to fight double or even triple that to be crowned the Battle Legend of Alola. Right as he said that an Earth Power attempted to hit Blaziken, but the almost immediate atack was still much to slow for the Blaziken and all it had to do was jump into the air with a High-Jump Kick and this time it wasn't going to miss its target, the one that just decided to attack it. He came slamming down on the Nidoking that was still getting up after its Earth Power. "Please people i don't want to battle, your just aggravating." He heard what Emily said and turned to her. "As a mater of fact, im battling because he opened his mouth about thinking he could take me, not because of you. Now look either you guys stop acting like fools and trying to take me on or i will make you all run to Nurse Joy. So either let me walk or you will regret it." He said with a calmer face.

Dante saw the big guy walking up to him. "Well, if it isn't the big baffoon that decided to attack my Blaziken." Scizor dashed between the two before anything could happen.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
The Nidoking merely shrugs it off, and grabs the Blaziken by the foot, before slamming it into the ground. "Good job, Nidoking!" Jax yells.

"Okay this is getting stupid! You all need to stop!" Dan yelled at the group.

Rio felt his partner's anger and decided to act. It ran next to Bandit to back it up, when it suddenly was covered in a glowing light.

"Rio?" Dan asked as Rio, by virtue of the prior battles with Dante and Pichu, was evolving and before long a Lucario stood where his Riolu once stood. It growled at everyone else's Pokemon ready to fight if necessary.

"Poor Nidoking, you should know better than to mess with a Blazikens legs." The Blaziken twirled its legs rapidly taking the Nidoking for a ride in circles until launching it up into the sky. "Blazikens ar known for their remarkably strong legs pal, dont forget it." He laughed.

Rio, now a Lucario, decided to act and charged towards the Scizor and Nidoking, trying to stop the two from fighting.

"Kind of news to me too" Dan said still surprised at his Riolu's evolution.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
But before, hitting it, he stops up. Jax reminds himself of why he started on his shelter in the first place, and decided to call off, all of his pokémon by using his horn. "Your Blaziken will be spared it's legs this time. But do not try something this foolish again."

"That's enough!!" Emily shouted at the top of her lungs. "Call back your pokemon. Now!!!" She was very annoyed and mad. She would scream if she had too or just walk away from the crowd.

"Emily's right! This is getting stupid. Rio and Pichu return!" Dan yelled recalling both his Pokemon hoping the attitude would carry over to the other trainers.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Oh, that reminds me!" The big man turns around, and looks with a smile at Emily. "Would you like a traveling companion? We could always use the training, and it's good to come out and explore once in a while. What do you say? I can cook." Jax looks at the girl.

"Look pal things have gotten far out of hand. To be completely honest im more focused on Swartzinagger here." He said to the boy that his Blaziken attacked first. Scizor set up another Swords Dance ready to slice through the man approaching its master. ""Nah i dont want blood on my hands today Zane he called his Pokémon back before it committed murder. "Anywho, i think i will be taking my leave now since i don't want to have a terminator after me for the rest of my life. Look, you've got my sincerest apologies kid, guess i was just looking for a scrape is all." He said as his Blaziken returned to his side.

Asaka simply turned around and walked away, believing himself to be the cause. "I'll save you the trouble." he turned around and pointed at Dante "But believe me, the next time we meet? It'll be a proper battle." he began walking into town to the Pokemon Center. "Sorry for the trouble." he said to Emily

// Same

"Ah, screw it." he turned back round. "Can I travel with you? Your Pokemon look like they need some training, no offence, and I'm going around the region already."

Dante stood zoned out for awhile thinking about how he used to be a year ago and how much he has changed. "Im coming to, if anything can get me out of this attitude its another journey with some...... Friends." He said as a declaration of friendship between everyone.

"I don't know. Two guys with Lucario in the same group feels weird." Dan said sarcastically to the fellow Lucario trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.