• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"New friends! Let us eat!" Jax smiles, and walks into the forest, only to return with a whole tree over his shoulder. "Now we just need to chop this up."

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Nidoking, we need to do a food supply run! Let's see who makes it into town first!" Jax and Nidoking race into town, to buy food.

"I like this guy already. By the way I don't think I got a chance to learn your name. I'm Dan" Dan said referencing the Nidoking trainer and introducing himself to the other Lucario trainer.

(sorry i afked)
"Your all welcome as for Dante." Emily said looking at him. "You can come too but don't get all cocky with us again. We're all equals here no matter how strong we may be." She called back her pokemon besides Bandit and Wysteria. "Your cockiness could be your down fall." She was serious in what she said and believed every word she spoke.

"Nice to meet you" Dan said to Asaka and shaking his hand.

"Oh Emily, in all that chaos I forgot. I caught a new Pokemon! Come out Pichu!" Dan said with a smile revealing his Pichu to her who greeted the girl with a smile of its own.

"I swear im not normally like that, it just sorta happened over awhile. Maybe getting back on the sea would help. I forgot to mention i own my own ship mates." He laughed.

"Ah he's so cute!" Emily smiled bending over to greet the pichu. Wysteria walked up to the pichu and swatted it at. Emily laughed. "I'm Emily for those of you I haven't yet introduced myself to." She smiled and looked at her new friends.

"Actually it's a she. Me and Rio learned that the hard way." Dan said with a nervous chuckle remembering Pichu's fondness to exploit her Attract attack.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax and Nidoking come running back, with the arms full of beef, vegetables, and fruit. "Can someone please chop up the wood I brought back before so we can get to cooking?"

"Alright Asaka." Emily said with a nod. "Well she is cute." She turned her attention back to the pichu. Wysteria still swatted it at not really knowing how else to greet pokemon or humans. Bandit walked around the ever growing group and sniffed the new comers.

Pichu looked at the swatting Pokemon with a curious expression on its face before licking its paw and running up to Dan's shoulder.

"And what should we call you little girl" Dan said patting Pichu on the head.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Who wants a hug?" Jax held out his big arms with a giant smile before getting tackled by his Nidoking, Beedrill and Arbok. "That is what I call a group hug!" Jax begins laughing.

"Alrighty!" Emily called waving back. "Hey Dan why don't we have a battle? My wysteria verses your pichu." she asked. then she got an idea. "You should call her peachy!"

"What do you think about that?" Dan asked Pichu, who smiled at Emily's suggestion.

"Alright Peachy and I will take you on!" Dan said with a smile as Peachy made her way down to in front of Dan for a friendly battle with Emily.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax gets up, easily lifting his pokémon off, and gets over to the two who are about to have a friendly battle. "Is there anything you would like me to do in the meantime?" He looks at the two trainers, with big smile.

"You can go first Emily." Dan offered before looking over to Jax.

"I don't know. I'd say make food but that makes me sound like a jerk having you do it alone." Dan said to Jax.

"I got it! Come out Rio!" Dan said calling out his partner Pokemon.

"Use Karate Chop to help slice up the tree for our new friend Jax while me and Peachy battle Emily" Dan order with Rio nodding before going over to Jax.

"Wysteria use ember!" Emily shouted while Dan was talking with Jax. The fire fox attacked on command. Bandit watched curious of the two pokemon.

"Peachy agility!" Dan ordered seeing Emily's attack just in time. Peachy used the attack to avoid the Ember.

"Peachy use tackle!" Dan said as Peachy charged at Wysteria.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Much better!" Jax puts his bag down, and pulls out a cutting board and a knife, both pretty big, and pulls out a giant pot and places it on the ground. "Now we just need to make a fire."

"Guess that's mine too." Dante said brining out his Blaziken without the Flare Blitz. "Flamethrower." The Blaziken put out a controlled burst of fire for Jax.

sorry i afked again was eating pizza. im back for real this time XP)

"Wysteria ember!" Emily called again. Wysteria let lose another ember as peachy got closer aiming for a direct hit.

"Peachy intercept with Thunder Shock!" Dan called which Peachy did using the electricity to intercept the fire attack. However the ensuing explosion knocked Peachy backwards due to her proximity.

"You okay?" Dan asked as Peachy quickly got up and nodded.

"Alright use another Thunder Shock!" Dan said as Peachy fired another electric blast as Wysteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.