• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wow a Trapinch! Nice catch." Dan complimented.

"Can't say I don't know the feeling." Dan chuckled remembering Chompy's birthday bite when it hatched. Rio looked at the Trapinch with an indifferent stare.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"A Trapinch! Cool!" Ashley said taking out a camera and taking a picture. Lilo walked over to the Trapinch and performed a backflip in front of it. Crystal remained by Ashley watching the Trapinch from a distance.

(Sorry, been working and then just sleeping. Life sneaks up on you when you least expect it.)

"Alright ma'am, if you want you may go in to see him? Just be careful not to startle him, dont want it going berserk with all the other Pokémon resting in there." She said softly.

Dante had decided to make one last run to the department store before he left port again. He didn't want to be the one to tell Clancy that there was no food left on board.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Yeah I know. This guy is gonna be pretty helpful along the way." the boy said, reaching down to pet the Trapinch. The Pokemon quickly turned around and attempted to bite Matthew's hand as the trainer quickly pulled it back. "Look Trapinch you really shouldn't bite me all the time." he said, wondering if Chompy got over it's biting thing too. "Anyways I'll train him later." he said with a shrug as he returned the small orange Pokemon.

Matthew walked over to Dan and grabbed his arm, pulling him outside. He whispered to the trainer, "Hey Dan wanna get everyone and go do something fun?" he asked. "Emily is really bummed out about Leon and she looks like she needs cheering up." he said, pitching the idea. "It doesn't have to be anything huge, just something fun and relaxing or something like that." he said, waiting for his friend's opinion on the subject.

"Sounds like a great idea, problem is I don't know what to do. Got any ideas?" Dan asked. He liked Matthew's suggestion, but had no clue what to do. Rio had followed Dan and Matthew out of the Pokemon Center and stood watching.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The boy thought to himself for a moment before coming up with an idea he thought would work. "What if we all just went to a restaurant or something like that." he said. "It's relaxing and we're all there so fun is a no-brainer." he said, laughing a bit at everything that happens when the group is all together. "What do you think?" he asked.

"Sure! I think some food would be good for all of us. Sound good to you Rio?" Dan asked his partner, who rubbed its stomach to display its approval. After the day it had, some food sounded REALLY good at the moment.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Alright it's all settled then." he said with a smile. Matthew had been really excited to just kinda sit down with his friends and talk and have fun and most importantly, eat a bunch of food. It was that kind of bonding opportunity that anyone just couldn't give up. "I wonder if Leon is okay yet." he said to Dan and Rio. He turned to walk back into the Pokemon center and quickly turned back to Dan and his partner, "Oh and don't tell Emily about this. We should surprise her. The only reason I didn't bring Ashley is cause she might've told." he said, walking inside.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley saw Matthew & Dan leave the Pokemon Center, but paid it no mind. Her thoughts were more on the Iki Town Contest. Lilo and Crystal were looking at the poster still before she saw Matthew & Dan walk back into the Pokemon Center.

"Wonder what they were doing out there." Ashley thought to herself.

omg this does not want to give me the notifications for this thread -.-)

Emily nodded and went to see Leon. "Hey buddy." She said softly. Leon looked to her. He wasn't too tired but the tranquilizer Dan used still had him drowsy. Emily walked up to him and put a hand on his head. "You'll be ok. I promise." She said. Leon's tail flame was low but it was slowly growing back to it's normal height and power.

Dan walked back into the Pokemon Center, keeping his and Matthew's restaurant plan a secret, as he sat next to Ashley. He saw Emily go into the back room where Leon was being treated and immediately wanted to follow but stopped himself. Now he was conflicted on whether to go see Leon or give Emily some alone time with him.

"Should we stay or go with her?" Dan whispered to Ashley wondering what her view on it was.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Let Emily and Leon have a heart to heart. We should trust her and give her private time before we intrude." Ashley said. She also wanted to see how Leon was doing, but knew Emily probably wanted a chance to comfort him alone first. Didn't make sitting and waiting any easier.

Leon felt better knowing Emily wasn't far from him. He was starting to wake up more. She sat for a moment longer before walking out of the room. She looked to her friends. "If you guys want you can come see him." She said with a smile. She then turned and went back to her pokemon.

Dan heard Emily granting permission and sat up and began to walk towards the room, Rio in turn. Before he entered he turned to Rio.

"Wait outside, don't think I'd be a good idea to have Leon see Pokemon it fought so soon." Dan advised as Rio nodded in understanding. Dan soon entered the room.

"Hey Leon, feeling any better?" Dan asked in a soft voice, greeting the Pokemon with a smile.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley sat up and followed Dan, recalling her own Pokemon to follow Dan's lead, before she also entered the room.

"Hi Leon, it's good to see you." Ashley said with a smile in a quite voice.

Leon looked to the others. He lifted his head a little bit. Emily sat beside him. The charizard yawned and tried to stand up. Emily moved as not to be in his way. "I think he's doing much better." Emily said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That's good to hear." Ashley said with a sigh in relief. Leon did look a lot better than before, she couldn't help but be happy for Emily.

Dan was happy Leon was feeling better. Then a thought entered his head.

"So, think he's ready to come back with us?" Dan asked Emily.

Emily looked to Leon then back to Dan. "Yes I think he is ready." She said. Leon nodded as well. He didn't like being in pokemon centers. It made him feel weak. Emily held out Leon's poke ball. Leon gave her a determined look before going inside. "He is more than ready." She said holding his poke ball in her hands.

"That's good. In any event me and Matthew came up with an idea to get our minds off the drama of today. Follow me." Dan said deciding to put Matthew's idea into motion leading the group out of the back room and the Pokemon Center all together. Rio right by his side.

Emily followed curiously. She continued to hold Leon's ball in case something were to happen again. It was only a temporary safety precaution. "So what's the idea?" She asked curiously.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley heard Dan and had an eyebrow raised, but followed him none the less. Like Emily, she couldn't help but be curious at what he had up his sleeve.

Dan walked around town, Rio and the girls behind him. Matthew told him the restaurant idea but didn't specify WHAT restaurant to use. Dan saw a couple Cafes before he eyes focused on a large restaurant up ahead. Dan could tell it was a five star establishment, it was perfect!

"Figured a good meal would get our mind off things and help us relax, my treat." Dan said with a smile, he had a fair amount of funds his mother insisted he bring with him. Covering a meal would be no big deal.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Wow, thanks Dan." Ashley said surprised. She was pretty hungry after today's events, so some food sounded REALLY good right now.

Emily smiled. "Sounds like fun." She said. "Thanks Dan." She looked at the restaurant. It looked like the food would be expensive. "This place looks expensive. I hope it's gonna cost you much."

"Nah it's no big deal. Being the son of the best Daycare owner in Sinnoh has its advantages." Dan said to Emily before talking to a worker and getting a nice big booth to sit in. He led the group to it and sat down with Rio sitting down next to him.

"Hope these seats work for you guys." Dan said to the girls.

"They work fine." Emily said. She set Leon's poke ball down on the table. Wysteria popped her way out of her poke ball. Emily jumped not ready for the little fire fox to release itself. She laughed at herself and rubbed Wysteria's head. Wysteria looked around curiously. She didn't know where she was but it was fancy.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Works for me." Ashley said, before chuckling at Wysteria having popped out of Emily's Pokeball. She then carefully sat down next to Emily and Wysteria.

A waiter soon came over to the group asking for orders.

"I'll have some steak, medium rare, a side of fries and a diet soda. My buddy here will have a veggie bowl." Dan said giving his and Rio's orders. Despite what one would suspect, Rio was a strict vegetarian.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'll have a lobster and a lemonade." Ashley said giving her order, her Pokemon had some Pokemon treats before so they wouldn't be hungry.

"I'll have crab legs and some sprite." Emily said. "And my friend here will have the spiciest treats you've got." Wysteria wasn't paying attention. She got on the table and tried to swat at the waiter.

"Of course. I'll be back with your meals." The waiter said walking off.

"Well in the meantime, I figure we could use this chance for some small talk, maybe get to know each other." Dan suggested.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sure, why don't you tell us about this special girl Rio seems to know so much about?" Ashley said with a smirk, remembering Rio and Dan's conversation in the cavern.

Wysteria sat down watching the waiter leave. She then proceeded to walk on the table and swat at them. "Dont embarrass him." Emily said. "Don't need his face going tomatoe red so Wysteria thinks it's Chile of something else." Emily thought for a moment. "We could start by talking about pur past before we left on our journeys." Emily suggested.

"Ashley now is not the time." Dan grumbled, mild blush showing as Rio snicked next to him. He shot his partner a glare before he heard Emily's suggestion.

"Sounds good to me, guess I'll start." Dan said deciding to lead off.

"My mom used to be a trainer, a damn good one. She won the Sinnoh League Conference and went toe to toe with Cynthia, though she came up short. She even completed the Battle Tower, a high tech facility where trainers around the world compete. Eventually she decided to stop being a trainer & focus on her passion, which was Breeding and opened up a Daycare. Over the years it became the go to place in Sinnoh for Pokemon care. I worked as an assistant, mom says I had a "gift" for Pokemon care. Though I was nowhere near as good as her. Rio was the first Pokemon egg I ever cared for and we've been partners for as long as I could remember. One day I saw Frontier Brain Palmer compete in a match on TV and was instantly hooked. Everything from his style to his team intrigued me. I asked mom about him and she explained the Battle Frontier and then and there I knew I wanted to join their ranks. I left home with Rio and the egg that became Chompy and decided to come to Alola to begin my journey since it was tropical and I thought it would be a good experience." Dan said explaining his background. Certain details were omitted, such as the NOT crush back home, but more or less gave his full story.

Wysteria saw his red face and lightly knawd on it. Emily pulled her off. "I can go next I suppose." She said. "Leon was my first Pokemon egg. My father gave him to me when I started my journey. Bandit was technically my first Pokemon. My mom is a breeder. She doesn't run a day care but she does help out at pokrmkn centers. My dad used to be a fire type gym leader in hoenn. He was amazing. He retired when he lost he passion for battling. I helped my mom care for her eggs but i was never around when they hatched."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Party pooper." Ashley said with a playful frown before listening to both Dan and Emily's backstories.

"Guess it's my turn. Grew up with my Grandma, never met my parents, took care of her and helped her in anyway I could. Eventually though I knew this wasn't what I wanted my life to be and, with Grandma's blessing, I left home to go on a journey of my own. I meet Professor Kukui who gave me my partner Lilo. Then I bumped into Dan and the rest is history." Ashley said explaining her background.

Emily didn't know what else to do. It felt more of like an awkward silence now. Wysteria wiggled out of Emily's hands and jumped on the table again. She started playing with the salt and pepper shakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.