• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily laughed. "Yeah, I guess your right." Wysteria sniffed around to see if she could find any more tasty treats. "So I guess Dante is staying." She dusted herself off and checked her bruises. They weren't too bad but she still had them nonetheless.

Dan made it to the restaurant, jumping off Rio and paying the bill for the group's meals.

"Sorry about that." Dan said to the workers, still confused about what happened moments ago, then he jumped back on Rio and ran back towards the group.

"See, no big deal." Dan said to the group with a smirk as he got off Rio, patting his buddy on the back.

"You okay Emily?" Dan asked, noticing her bruises.

"Yeah I'm fine." She said with a shrug. "Happened when I fell. No big deal." Wysteria stole some guys fries and took off with them. She then stole some licks from someone else's milkshake. She was a mischievous little vulpix.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Easy to say when Rio does all the work." Ashley said with a frown, before chuckling at Wysteria's antics.

"Well I think with that we can get a move on, destination Iki Town. Unless anyone has other places they want to make a pit stop at." Ashley said, ready to begin her path to being a Coordinator.

"Sounds good to me." Dan said with a smile. Determined to defeat Hala and advance his Island Challenge. Rio matched his partner's determined expression with one of his own.

Wysteria went back to the group hearing that they would be on the move again. A turkey sandwich in her mouth. "Wysteria!" Emily scolded. The little vulpix wagged her tails and munched happily on the stolen food. "We better go before someone decides they want to fight Wysteria." Emily said.

"Alright let's hit it!" Dan said when suddenly Chompy popped out his his Pokeball.

"Uh, need something Chompy?" Dan asked as the Gabite walked up to Wysteria, took the turkey sandwich from her mouth and swallowed it whole. Chompy then walked up next to Dan.

"Uh, yeah let's get out of here." Dan said as he began to lead the group out of town, Chompy & Rio by his side.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley couldn't help but shake her head, an amused grin over Chompy & Wysteria's antics.

"Never a dull moment." Ashley said with a chuckle as she followed Dan & company to begin their journey to Iki Town.

Wysteria pouted and followed after the group making sure to stay at Emily's side. "This should be fun." Emily laughed. Ashley was right. There would never be a dull moment with this bunch

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley led the group through Route 3, making good pace. The shouldn't be that far off from Iki Town. During the walk through the forest Ashley saw an open area surrounded by trees.

"Perfect, say I have a favor to ask you guys. I know part of Contests involve Pokemon Battles, so would anyone like to battle me? Lilo & Crystal could use some training before the big day." Ashley said to the group.

"I would be happy to." Emily smiled. "Besides Vulpix needs some training. She is still a baby after all." Wysteria looked up at them curiously. She didn't know what was happening but she did hear the word battle.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew followed his friends as they were all making their way to Iki Town. He knew it was for Ashley and Dan to advance in their adventures but honestly the boy himself hadn't found out what he wanted to do yet. Maybe he could travel to Sinnoh or Hoenn or maybe even back to Kalos to challenge the league. However, he really didn't feel comfortable leaving his friends that he's grown close to in such a small amount of time. "Well there's nothing wrong with supporting them. he said to himself.

Matthew laughed a bit at Ashley's question, "Yeah I'm gonna let Emily go ahead and take that one. As much as I'd love to help you, I really don't think my Pokemon are 'graceful' enough for that sort of battle." he said with a smile. He always believed in his Pokemon but there was no way that his team was prepared for the difficulty of a contest battle. You have to use the moves and look good which never really made sense to Matthew so much, but he learned to live with it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Thanks Emily. Alright Crystal let's show her what we're made of." Ashley said as the Alola Vulpix stepped forward, ready for battle.

Dan decided to sit this one out. It would be nice to watch a battle from the sidelines every once in a while. "Good luck Emily! Ashley remember in a Contest Battle you have to make your moves look good on top of making them effective!" Dan said, acting as coach on the sidelines. Watching countless Contests with Rac...watching countless Contests gave him decent insight into how their battles worked.

"How delightful, i get to join the dysfunctional group once more." He laughed. Dante followed the group as they were lead around. He went with them to route 3 where Ashly issued a challenege to the group. "Hmmmm, I don't think I'm quite suited for contests to be honest. So i think i will just watch the magic unfold." He smiled taking a seat on the ground.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'll go first. Alright Crystal..." Ashley said before thinking about what Dan said. An idea quickly popped into her head.

"Let's try this. Use Powder Snow and Ice Shard in a combination." Ashley instructed as Crystal first began to produce a stream of snow, aimed at the Vulpix to limit its vision and then mixed it with some chunks of hard ice, spinning in an eye catching pattern yet they were almost hidden within the harmless Powder Snow. It was a winter spectacle to say the least.

"Alright Wysteria, use tackle then ember." It was an odd combination but those were the only moves Wysteria knew. Wysteria bounded forward effortlessly before emitting an ember from her mouth.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal was dealt massive damage from the super effective Fire type attack, the combo knocking her on the ground but she managed to make it back to her feet.

"You okay Crystal?" Ashley asked with Crystal replying with a nod.

"Alright then use tackle!" Ashley called as she attempted to knock Wysteria back and hopefully some of the Ice Shards still spinning around in the air would make contact with the stunned Vulpix.

"Wysteria use ember again!" Emily called. Wysteria used ember right when she was tackled by Crystal. "You can do this Wysteria!" Emily encouraged.

Max was walking along route 3. His Sneasel was out walking beside him. Ninjia the Sneasel stopped suddenly hearing the near by pokemon battle. "What is it Ninjia?" He asked. Ninjia pointed toward the battle. Max strained to listen but soon he too heard it. "Best we avoid any trainer battle." Max said. Ninjia nodded. They started moving again but chose a path that went around the trainer battle instead of right through it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal knocked Wysteria back but soon fire the fire counter attack coming.

"Intercept with Ice Shard!" Ashley called out as Crystal fired the ice at the Wysteria's ember. An explosion knocked both away from each other, but Crystal was worst for ware as she struggled to get back up.

"Crystal you okay?" Ashley asked as Crystal made it to its feet, only to fall back down unable to continue.

"Crystal return! You did great, you earned a good rest. Not bad Emily, but we ain't done yet! Go Lilo!" Ashley said releasing her partner, who was ready for a fight.

"Alright Lilo use Bubble Beam!" Ashley called out firing a stream of bubbles at Wysteria.

"Wysteria counter with ember!" Emily called. Wysteria launched forward with her attack. The bubbles popped on her sending her sliding back. "Wysteria are you ok?" She asked. Wysteria tried getting up but was too weak. She fell back to the floor. "Wysteria return! You did good girl!" Emily reached back and grabbed her next pokemon. She thought it would be mean to send out Leon so she called out Forest instead. "Forest Horn leech!" Emily shouted. The large sawsbuck nodded and went for the attack.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley though about what to do next. Still trying to keep the entertainment & effective combo in her mind when an idea popped into her head.

"Alright Lilo use a backflip. It's rodeo time!" Ashley called out as Lilo jumped over Forest and landed on its back. She then grabbed Forest by the antlers and held on for dear life as Forest tried to shake her off.

"Well...didn't see that coming." Dan said to himself stunned by Ashley's tactics, Rio next to him began to clap much to Dan's shock. Rio seemed to be enjoying the battle.

A rampaging Tauros charged through route 3. It's trainer trailing behind it trying to calm it down. Max and Ninjia jumped to the side to avoid the charging pokemon. It was heading straight for the battle. "Ninjia agility!" Max shouted. Ninjia dashed for the charging Tauros.

"Forest use horn leech again!" Emily called. Forest jumped and bucked finally launching Lilo off. Forest was about to use his attack when he saw the Tauros. Forest charged head butting the Tauros stopping it from getting to Lilo.

"Oh crap!" Dan yelled as he saw a Tauros come from out of nowhere. Forest managed to stun the Tauros with Horn Leech.

"Rio Aura Sphere!" Dan yelled, Rio blasting the rogue Tauros with the Aura attack.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Lilo!" Ashley cried catching Lilo from the air and backing up when the Tauros arrived. Forest and Rio seemed to have the situation under control. Still Ashley and Lilo were ready to help out if needed, she couldn't help but wonder where the hell this Tauros came from.

Ninjia appeared and used fury swipes to separate the two pokemon. Maxx and the Tauros's trainer came out as well. "Ninjia keep the pokemon apart." Max said. He moved in front of the angry pokemon. "hey easy now." He said calmly. He wasn't paying attention to the others. "What's up Tauros?" The Tauros stomped the ground and lashed it's tails.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew suddenly didn't expect a Tauros to come charging through the brush like it did but what could he expect. Something always had to go down when the group was together so why not have a Tauros almost literally crash their party, seems fun right? Monferno released himself from his Pokeball and sat on Matthew's shoulders. "Oh hey Monferno. Come to watch the battle?" he asked. The fire monkey nodded and smiled also noticing Dan's Lucario which was back on it's feet again.

He began to get anxious and Matthew had to calm him down, "Don't worry buddy we'll battle them another time. I already know you're not satisfied with that last battle we had but we'll straighten things out later." he said, patting his partner's head. He then turned his attention back towards the fight between Ashley and Emily.

"Okay who are you and what is going on?" Dan asked the new trainer, confused about this entire situation. Was it really that hard for the group to have a normal journey without these weird, random events. Was that so much to ask? Then again, where would the fun be if everything went exactly how it was supposed to.

Max ignored the talking trainers behind him. The Tauros locked eyes with him. "Easy." He spoke again The Tauros snorted and stomped the ground again. It's worried trainer was watching. "Go on now." Max said. The Tauros turned and walked back to it's trainer. "Thank you!" The trainer said before walking away with his pokemon. Max sighed and relaxed. Ninjia went to his side. She kept an eye on the other pokemon.

Forest went over to Emily and snorted. He was weakens from colliding with the Tauros. Emily put her hand on him. "You'll be ok." Emily said. "You did good protecting Lilo like that." She then looked to the new trainer. "Who are you?" She asked.

Max turned and faces the other trainers. "I care more for.Pokemon than people." He said quietly. "My name is Max and this is Ninjia." Ninia nodded to the others but kept her gaurd up just in case.

"Heh... I still like him. No, no, I like him more. And I respect him" Jason said, and walked to Max "I'm Jason. Nice to meet you. And remember, it;s hard to get my friendship. Just ask him" he said and pointed Dante

Dante looked at the new arrival with a straight face as to not give him a reason to judge him early. "Well, coming from a guy who never tried to earn the friendship, I'd say it was fairly easy to get." He laughed playfully.

"I'm Emily." She smiled. "And this is Forest." The sawsbuck nodded Max's way. "How did you calm that Tauros?" She asked curiously. She hasn't seen anyone calm a Pokemon that fast before.

Status
Not open for further replies.