• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante walked out the department store with all his suplies in hand. Across the street he could see the group through a window eating at the restaurant. "Nope." He quickly said scurrying off down the street.

Soon the waiter arrived with the food, which Dan thanked him for.

"In any event, have you ever seen a Contest before Ashley? I'd like to know what you know before you make your first attempt." Dan said to Ashley, after biting a piece of stake. Rio sat quietly eating his veggie bowl.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I know there's two parts to it. An Appeal Round for performing moves with your Pokemon and a Battle Round where you face off with another Coordinator. Beyond that no" Ashley said, out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw someone (Based on Dan's description, the guy named Dante) but disregarded it. What where the odds anyway. She then took a bite of her lobster.

Wysteria was munching on her spicy treats when she noticed Dante. To get the other's to follow she grabbed Dan's stake and took off after Dante. "Wysteria!" Emily called but she was already outside. "Dan I'm so sorry!" Emily said before getting up and racing after her pokemon. Leon's poke ball tucked in her bag. "Wysteria come back here!" Emily called again.

"What IS HAPPENING!" Dan yelled as his stake was stolen and he ran out of the restaurant, he soon saw Wysteria running off and followed Emily, Rio right behind him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley was speechless as Wysteria stole Dan's meal and the group ran after her.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Ashley yelled as she prepared to leave, pulling a piece of lobster, and then ran after the others.

Wysteria enjoyed the taste of Dan's stake. She actually started eating it as she ran. She stopped at Dante's feet. Emily was running at full speed when she saw Dante. "LOOK OUT!!" Emily shouted. Wysteria dashed between Dante's legs and ran for cover from the running people.

Last edited:

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
(Well missing my idea was depressing ._____.)

Matthew was also chasing after Wysteria who had stolen Dan's stake from him. "Man that thing is fast." the trainer said, never having to do so much Cardio in his life.

Dante hadn't noticed the Vulpix dash through his legs, not before being met with a full speed Emily. Dante had only a millisecond to react to the situation, but even he wasn't able to move out of the way before he was sent crashing to the floor. He caught Emily on his way down and they both were sent sliding a few feet before stopping in the middle of the sidewalk. "I would be happy to see me too but not even so much as a 'hi' you just jump straight to the hug." He laughed

Emily rolled her eyes and hit him lightly on his arm. "Are you ok?" She asked looking down at him. Wysteria was looking at them curiously still munching on the huge stake in her mouth. "I didn't mean to ram into you like that." She might have a bruise or two but other than that she was fine.

Dan quickly halted his momentum as he saw Emily bump into Dante. Dante's attempt at playing it cool made Dan groan.

"Why am I not surprised?" Dan thought to himself.

Rio meanwhile hopped beside Dante and Emily and looked down on Wysteria, the stolen stake still in her mouth.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew also slowed down and stopped next to Dan. He heard a small groan from his friend and grunted, "Yeah I feel ya bro." he said quietly to the other trainer.

"Well at least we caught up to Wysteria." he said, scratching his head as he watched the Vulpix chew on the stake.

"I was fine until you punched me in my arm, i think you might have dislocated something." He playfully said with a smile. "Soooo are you gonna lay on me all day or go catch your Vulpix." He said shifting his eyes upwards to look at the fire fox who was slobbing over the stake as some drool even dropped onto Dante's face. "Oh yeah, thats the stuff. I should be the one asking if you're okay." Dante said brushing some dirt off of Emily and noticed some bruises. "Please tell me you just got those now and i dont have to hunt a poor man down."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley caught up with the group, and couldn't help but chuckle and Dante & Emily's interaction. Guess Dan's description was accurate, this Dante was quite the character.

Jason followed Ashley and saw Dante, Emily and Dan. "Oh, again you?!" he groaned, when he saw Dante "Ok, I should go away, because I can be very dangerous to you. But I will stay, because Emily will stop me, if I will want to beat you" Jason said

Dante was going to speak up to Jason but decided to be the bigger man and let him do his thing. "Whatever you say lad. Im not going to go on about my skill and experience. If you truly believe yourself to be dangerous to me, you will have to prove it in a battle." Dante said taking deep and controlled breaths. "Really lass, I don't mind you being on top of me, but I'd much rather not be on such a dirty and rough surface next time." He laughed again.

Emily hit him again before getting off of him and picked up Wysteria. "I'm a big girl Dante." she said. "That slobber is a good look for you." She laughed and walked over to Dan. "You want your stake?" She asked him holding out Wysteria whom was still eating it. "I think she likes it. So it must mean it's pretty good." She smiled. Wysteria liked this weird meaty stuff.

"Oh forget it, let Wysteria have it. No big deal." Dan said as he signaled Rio who jumped back next to him.

"So, what brings the captain out to these parts?" Dan asked Dante, genuinely curious.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Okay well thanks to running into this guy I'm sure my food is cold by now." he said, pointing back in he direction of the restaurant. "Maybe I can still get my milkshake." he said, still thinking about it. Honestly he figured anything was better than being around Dante right now.

"Yeah I'm curious about that too Dante. Thought you would've went back to the battle tree or something ya know, where you get treated like a god." he said.

Emily set Wysteria back down on the ground. She looked from Jason to Dante. She wondered why Jason was being rude to Dante but then again when she first met Dante he was cocky. She shrugged it off. "Sorry about your stake Dan." She said. Wysteria happily munched on the large stake.

Finally picking himself up, Dante patted himself off. As for the drool he didn't want to get it on his clothes but saw no other option. He took the sleeve of the t-shirt that was under his jacket and dabbed it away. Once he was done cleaning himself off he answered Dan. "Needed to hey some supplies before i left port." He answered simply. Dante then proceeded to approach the new girl in the group ohnoring most of the comments from the others and introduced himself. "Ahoy lass, Dan probably told you about me already but according to them I'm the one and only egotistical, charmingly cunning, fantastically sea savvy Dante." He smiled taking a bow while he extended his hand for a handshake. "My apologies if I come off as arrogant, I'm most certainly working on it." He laughed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley couldn't help but chuckle at Dante's introduction.

"Well you're full of personality, if nothing else. People tend to not live up to the reputations they create for themselves, but you seem...interesting. My name's Ashley it is nice to meet you." Ashley said trying to be friendly.

"Jason, there's no need to be rude." Dan said to Jason, wanting to avoid the two making a scene. Rio shot a glare Jason and his Rowlet, wanting the two to shut up.

"Aye, a reputation that i am not trying to uphold." He said. "I am well aware that my ego is a problem and I'm doing what i can to get rid of it." Dante was going to continue talking with them but Jason spoke again. Dante focused on what was important. "I need to make a good impression again, no more talking about how I can beat someone." He thought to himself. Dante was going to talk longer but with Jason being a persistant pest, Dante would eventually end up opening his mouth an saying something arrogent. "I think I'll be taking my leave now." He said nodding and walking back down the street letting out a sigh of accomplishment.

"See ya Dante." Emily said. "Stay safe." She was proud that Dante was able to keep his cool with Jason. Wysteria finished her, Dan's meal. "Vulpix!" She said bouncing around. Emily laughed and picked her up again. "Was it good?" She asked. Wysteria nodded excitedly. She didn't want to tell Jason anything for how rude he was to Dante. She didn't want to start a fight. "Should we invite him back to the restaurant with us?" She suggested instead.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I've got no problem with it, but I'll let you guys decide that." Ashley said to Emily, voicing her view but not wanting to be the driving force for the group on this.

Suddenly Jason smiled and said to Dante friendly "Sorry about that, but I was jus checking you. I don't want to travel with person, who suddenly fall into anger. " he explained "Please, accept my apologies"

Dante stopped and waited for a moment. "A test mate, you should be wise when to test people, because sometimes they could already be passing and the test was simply a waste of time." He said turning around. "So can you all just decided if you want me or not. I'm eager to hear the answer." He said smiling.

"I don't have anything against you Dante. If you want to come with us, I'm not going to say no. If fact, you watching my progression as a trainer in person will make the day I beat you all the more satisfying." Dan said with a smirk, matched by his partner Rio.

"Dan! There's only room for one person with a big ego in this group and thats me." He said playfully while pointing his thumb at himself laughing.

"Maybe, but it is a goal I am set to achieve. In fact my goals are as followed: Join the Battle Frontier, travel the world, beat my mother in a battle and then beat you; in that order." Dan explained. Probably was a bit of ego, but he now had the confidence to believe he could reach the level of someone like Dante someday. Confidence a trainer needs to be successful, at least according to Professor Rowan.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley chuckled at Dan and Dante's exchange, it was amusing. Still she couldn't help but notice how much Dan had changed since she first met him. Before he would constantly beat himself up and expresses self doubt over what he could do. Now he had confidence and believed in himself. She hoped she could gain that kind of confidence during her journey to become a respected Coordinator.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew shrugged, "Honestly I'm just gonna do my best to figured out what I'm going to do in life as I go along." he said with a smile. "That's the way Monferno and I have done it for a while now." he said, laughing a bit.

"Well I'm glad we're all getting along again." Emily smiled. Wysteria finished Dan's stake and started to clean herself. "We should probably go because I don't remember paying for our food before we ran out." She laughed and picked up Wysteria.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't get the chance as one of us decided to have take-out." Dan said looking at Wysteria. Rio snickered next to him.

"Yeah keep laughing and you won't see the field against Hala." Dan said to his partner, which got him to shut up.

Emily laughed. Wysteria spat an ember at Rio for laughing at her. "Should we try and go back or just run before the police get here?" Emily asked. Wysteria proceed to try and swat at Rio.

"No problem. I got this. Rio high speed bill payment!" Dan said hopping on Rio's back. Rio began to give him a high speed piggyback ride.

"We'll be back!" Dan yelled behind him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"LAZY SLOB!" Ashley yelled at Dan, annoyed at him using a non-ride Pokemon to carry him places. She let out a sigh.

"I really need to get this guy in shape." Ashley said to herself with a groan.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well what can you do I guess." Matthew said while shrugging his shoulders and laughing at his friend who was riding his Lucario back to the dinner to pay for the food.

"I've learned that Dan is a man with Many talents: He's a wizard doctor, a good trainer, a great friend. Now running...running is not one of those talents." he said with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.