• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't be ridiculous. You risked life and limb to get Leon back. You've done everything you can to raise and help take care of him. You are a great trainer. Don't let anyone tell you different, especially yourself. They won't take Leon from you, they'll just take care of him. I promise you." Dan said offering more comfort.

Emily finished with the papers and got up. "I'm gonna go give this to nurse Joy." She said. "I'll be right back. And thanks." She smiled and walked over to get nurse Joy. "Um, Nurse Joy? I'm done with the papers." She said holding them out for her.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was happy knowing that Dan and Emily were going to get their Pokemon the treatment that they deserve. "I'm glad Rio and Leon are going to be healthy again." he said with a smile. "To be completely honest I'm not even so sure I want that battle anymore. I feel like I shouldn't ask cause your Pokemon have been through so much already." he said, scratching the back of his head.

"No, I need something to take my mind off things. A battle sounds pretty good right now. Rio I'd like you to sit this one out." Dan said to Rio who nodded in understanding.

Emily waited for Leon to return to her. She wanted to go watch the battle but she wanted to wait for Leon's return first. She hoped it wouldn't be much longer.

Jason was walking and searching his friends. He went to thepoke center and bought Roserade tea and slowly started to drink. Suddenly, Rowlet flew away. Jason chased him and fell on the Emily. "Sorry, I was chasing my Rowlet and...." he said "But I finnaly find you. Where are the others?" Jason asked

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew nodded, "Alright then, since it's okay with you we'll go ahead and do this." he said with a smile. "Oh hey man, we're right here." he said, waving from the back door leading outside to the arena behind the Pokemon center. "Dan and I are just about to have a battle so please feel free to come watch if you'd like. You too Emily well ya know...once Leon is okay." he said. He then backed out the door and ran to his spot on the field. "Alright Dan let's do this!" he said excitedly.

"Well Matthew is with Dan over there." Emily said pointing to the others. "Ashley is by the door still I think and it's ok, Dan's quill did the same thing to me earlier." Emily wasn't very cheerful right now. She smiled though but she just wanted to know if her pokemon would be ok. She wanted to get him back.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew smiled, "I won't hold back!" he said. "Alright Croagunk let's go!" he shouted, tossing out the frog Pokemon. "I'll leave the first move up to you Dan." he said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley went outside to watch Dan & Matthew's fight, she wasn't gonna miss this.

"Lilo, Crystal come on out." Ashley said wanting her team to watch the battle themselves as she took a seat in a nearby bench.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew watched as the little owl started with a flying type move. "That's super effective." he thought to himself. "Well I got some tricks too." the boy said to himself with a smirk. "Alright Croagunk use Poison Sting!" he said. The Pokemon obeyed and fired off a barrage of poisonous spikes into the air aimed at Rowlet

"Dodge them Quill!" Dan yelled as Quill did its best to avoid the flying spikes, but there were just too many as one landed a hit on Quill's wing.

"Quill!" Dan yelled. Quill cried in pain, but was able to suck it up enough to continue its attack and land a peck on Croagunk's chest. Quill fell to the ground soon after, but got to its feet, trying to shake the pain out of the damaged wing.

Emily thought it best to wait for her pokemon to return to her. Getting a bit bored she walked out to watch the battle. She hoped it would distract her enough to help. She released her vulpix and rapidash to help comfort her. Wysteria sat on her lap. Ashy watched the battle keeping an eye on the trainer's techniques.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was surprised that Quill was able to make his way to Croagunk and still nail him in the chest even with the wing injury. Matthew's Pokemon hit the ground and rolled back before standing to his feet again. "Are you good to go Croagunk?" he asked. The frog nodded, showing zero emotion whatsoever and the trainer shrugged. "Alright let's get in there and use Poison Jab and quick!" he shouted. The frog's hand surrounded itself in purple energy as Croagunk charged straight towards Quill.

Dan knew Quill wouldn't be able to dodge with an injured wing, so he thought of trying to slow Croagunk down.

"Quill Magical Leaf!" Dan yelled as Quill fired dozens of leaves at the charging Croagunk hoping they would stop his charge.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Take them head on Croagunk!" Matthew shouted. The frog ran straight into the leaves as they exploded on contact with Croagunk. A cloud of smoke was still traveling towards Quill but was loosing speed. "Come on Croagunk...Almost there." he thought to himself. Suddenly the cloud stopped right before Rowlet, hoping to lure Rowlet and Dan into a false sense of security. Finally Matthew made his move, "Gonow Croagunk! Low Sweep!" he shouted. A leg extended from under the smoke as Croagunk attempted to sweep Rowlet off his feet.

A cloud of smoke seemed to signal the attack stopped Croagunk, when a command was made and a leg suddenly came from nowhere struck Quill knocking it on its back. The move stunning Quill.

"Quill!" Dan yelled realizing Quill was in a helpless position.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Now Croagunk finish it with a Poison Jab!" he shouted as the frog Pokemon lifted it's arm cloaked in purple energy. Croagunk swung it straight down right at Rowlet, slamming it in the gut.

The attack was a direct hit, causing Quill to faint instantly.

"You did great, you earned this rest." Dan said as he recalled Quill.

"Not bad, but we're getting started. Go Peachy!" Dan yelled as he released his Pikachu, who was ready for battle.

"Peachy quick attack!" Dan yelled as Peachy charged trying to catch Croagunk off guard. It seemed to work as Peachy landed a direct hit to Croagunk's chest.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Croagunk took the hit before Matthew could even react. "Whoah that's fast!" he said to himself in a panic. Croagunk slid back across the dirt and clutched it's stomach. "Alright Croagunk jump into the air and come down with Brick Break!" Matthew shouted as his Pokemon jumped into the air. It's hand began energized in a red light and he fell through the air aiming right at Peachy.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew realized that there was nothing he could do because Croagunk wasn't exactly too mobile in the air. The Pokemon took the Thunder Shock attack and fell to the ground shrouded in smoke. "Croagunk no!" he said. The smoke began to clear and Matthew watched as Croagunk was getting to it's feet. "Phew...you're okay." he said.

"Now use Poison Jab!" he shouted. The frog Pokemon flinched before dropping to the floor. Matthew gasped, "Oh no! Croagunk I didn't mean to work you that hard." he said with a little sigh. He recalled the frog Pokemon with a smile. "I'm proud of you bud." he said, slipping the ball into his pocket. Matthew smiled, "Alright Monferno I know you're rearing to go right now so why don't you come on out partner." he said as the fire monkey released himself from his Pokeball. Matthew pointed at the Pikachu, "That's your target Monferno, now Mach Punch!" he shouted. With a quick step, the monkey burst towards Pikachu with incredible speed, leaving a trail of dust in his wake. His fist was glowing in a white light as he prepared to slam it into Peachy's gut.

Much like Peachy did earlier, Monferno used speed to surprise the opponent as its fist slammed into Peachy's gut sending it flying.

"You okay Peachy?" Dan asked as Peachy got up and nodded.

"Alright use Quick Attack!" Dan said as Peachy charged at full speed slamming into Monferno's stomach knocking it back.

"Now use Thunder Shock!" Dan yelled as Peachy fired electricity at Monferno hoping to shock the monkey into next week.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
As Dan's Pikachu struck Monferno with another quick attack he realized that this would be a bit of a speed battle. Monferno took the hit and rolled back as the Thunder Shock came his way. "Monferno quick use Thunder Punch to absorb the lightning then give it right back to him!" Matthew yelled, pumping his fist forward. Electricity surrounded Monferno's fist as he stuck it out in front of him. The Thunder Shock attack collided with Monferno's hand and fanned out, creating a huge popping noise as Monferno channeled the electricity into his attack. Now with a huge source of electricity resting in his hand Monferno ran back at Pikachu and attempted to hit the tiny mouse with the attack.

Monferno landed a direct hit on Peachy knocking her back. She managed to get to her feet, but she was clearly tired. With its speed and Thunder Punk, Dan realized electric attacks would be worthless...then an idea popped in his head.

"I'm glad we met when we did. I learned a lot about you and Monferno..like how he's a sucker for a cute girl." Dan said with a smirk.

"Peachy Attract!" Dan yelled as Peachy began to make itself look as cute as possible in an attempt to immobilize Monferno with love.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was feeling the momentum of the battle as was his partner Monferno. The monkey was bouncing on the dirt of the battlefield, throwing punches at the air. The boy was confident until he found out that Dan remembered Monferno's weakness. "No not that! Monferno don't look!" the boy yelled in vain. His partner was already hypnotized by Peachy's immobilizing beauty. "Snap out of it!" Matthew yelled but it was no use. "What am I going to do? Think Matthew think..." the boy thought to himself.

"Now use Thunder Shock! Hit Monferno with everything you have!" Dan yelled at Peachy, who blasted the love struck monkey with all the electric power she could muster.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Monferno was zapped by the attack and knelt down. The Pokemon was searing with smoke from the attack was was breathing heavily. "Hang on Monferno I got you pal." Matthew said, pulling out a Pokeball. He switched out the little fire monkey with his third Pokemon. "Alright Lairon it's your turn." he said. "Now let's use Rock Slide!" he yelled. The steel type obeyed and raised chunks of rocks up out of the battlefield from random spots and threw them at Pikachu.

Peachy used too much energy from the Thunder Shock and failed to dodge Lairon's rocks. Peachy fainted from the thrown projectiles.

"You were awesome Peachy. Take a good rest." Dan said as he recalled Peachy.

"Come out Chompy!" Dan said sending out his Gible, his last Pokemon.

"Use dig!" Dan said as Chompy dug underground and tried to launch a surprise attack on Lairon.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Gible disappeared beneath the dirt and Matthew had no idea what to do. "Just stay calm Lairon." he said, waiting for the impact. He knew Lairon had no idea where Gible was either so why move around and make him exert unneeded energy as well as be an easy target.

Chompy came up and nailed Lairon in the jaw, stunning it & allowing Dan to indicate his combo attack.

"Now Dragon Claw!" Dan yelled as Chompy's claws energized and grew large before it slashed Lairon across the face.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Lairon was thrown into the air. "Not good. That attack did four times the damage!" Matthew shouted. He saw Gible going for a Dragon Claw and decided to act. "Lairon Iron Head from the sky!" he yelled. The steel type came down on Gible with an Iron Head but was swatted away from the Dragon Claw.

Lairon slammed into the ground and fainted. Matthew smiled with an exhale. "Wow Dan you're good." he said, recalling his Lairon. "You did amazing too buddy. A little more training and you'll be as tough as nails." he said with a smile. Matthew then smirked, "Alright let's do this!" he yelled excitedly as he threw out his Monferno. "Go use Flame Wheel!" he shouted. Monferno rolled across the terrain, coming right at Gible.

"Use dig!" Dan yelled as Chompy went underground and dodged Monferno's Flame Wheel. It then was preparing for another sneak attack, since it worked so well before with Lairon.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Alright Monferno let's not make the same mistake twice!" he shouted. "Speed up and start running; don't stop!" he shouted. The fire type began to run around the battlefield making him harder to hit. Monferno was patiently waited for the Gible to strike so he could make his move.

Dan underestimated Monferno's speed, and it was going to cost him. Chompy came up but Monferno moved out of the way just in time as Chompy was momentarily in the air from the missed dig.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Monferno ran past Gible who shot himself up into the air behind him. Monferno slid to a stop and quickly turned to attack the Gible. Matthew knew Thunder Punch was no good so he went for another option. "Mach Punch!" he yelled. The Monferno threw itself up into the air and tried to slam Gible with the punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.