• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley kept running along side Forest and Rio when Dan told them to stop. She then saw Dan talking to this Matthew guy and realized it had to be another old friend.

"Hi my name is Ashley, nice to meet you." Ashley said with small panting, a little tired having to run with Pokemon on foot.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The boy laughed while still sitting on the ground. "Wow this is great. It's nice to see you guys again." he said with a smile. "Wow that really is Ashy isn't it. Your Rapidash is really pretty with the shiny color and all." he said. The boy finally got to his feet and dusted himself off. He then turned to Ashley and smiled, "Nice to meet you Ashley, my name's Matthew." he said. Monferno then came out of his Pokeball by himself and hopped onto Ashy's head. Matthew began to laugh, "Looks like Monferno missed his friend too." he said. The fire monkey quickly hopped back onto Matthew's shoulders. "So you guys are heading to get supplies. Yeah that sounds good but what are we doing after that?" he asked.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come back after I was safe but Leon was hurt." Emily said. "I was afraid to leave Dan and his magic healing self." Ashy tusseled Matthew's hair and smiled. She then poked Monferno.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"It's okay. I'm just glad you got your Pokemon back and he's all safe now." he said with a smile. "Besides, I think it's best you got out of there when you did. More Team Magma ships showed up and I'm not sure if you wanted to be there during that. Dante's still...annoyed...yeah that's a nice way to say it." he said, thinking it over in his head. "Other than that I just wanted to get back to you guys as soon as I could." he said.

"Oh and after everyone is alright I'm going to need someone to battle me. See Dan has a Lucario and Emily you have a Charizard. As you may or may not know, both of those Pokemon can mega evolve. I want to see just how strong they really are." the boy said excitedly. "Even if you can't actually mega evolve them yet, the Pokemon still has to be pretty strong in order to control the special power which means I still want to battle them. So what do you say to that?" he asked, with a determined smile.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The boy accepted the gift with a smile. "Wow Emily thanks a lot. I've heard about these when I helped Professor Sycamore back in Kalos but I never imagined that I'd ever own one for myself someday." he said, examining the ring with excitement.

"We all have one now." Emily did gesturing to the others. "We haven't used them yet. And we don't really know much about it except for what Dan told us."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well then you're in luck my friends. You see the secret to mega evolution is simply this...Like Dan said there are two pieces to the puzzle. Us having keystones doesn't automatically make our Pokemon mega evolve. Not only do we have to have a strong bond but you and your Pokemon have to be in complete sync with each other the whole time otherwise your mega evolution will time out effective immediately." he said, explaining the technique.

"Now normally when we find a mega stone we'd have to take it to a professor's lab to analyze it. This will tell us what Pokemon the mega stone is for but luckily for us, I've been around mega stones since I was a kid. Let me be the first to say, those stones look amazing." the boy said, getting off topic. "Anyways, the point is that I know what a few of them are on sight, Garchomp and Charizard included." he added.

"It's a good think you know what you're talking about. I went off a TV show." Dan said with a chuckle.

"Imagine that, you might be able to Mega Evolve one day buddy." Dan said to Rio, who smiled at the thought.

"Also I happen to be taking part in the Island Challenge. I just defeated the first captain's trials and plan on facing the Island Kahuna Hala next." Dan said explaining what he did while Matthew was away.

Emily's bag grew hotter. It wasn't from Ashy. Leon's pokeball fell from her bag. It was steaming hot. "Hey Dan, somethi-!" Emily started then Leon came out of his pokeball. His tail flame blazing hot. Leon's eyes narrowed and her roared. Something was definitely wrong.

"Oh crap everyone get back!" Dan yelled to the group as the Charizard suddenly appeared.

"Think it's Blaze ability has triggered, but it is out of control. I have no idea what caused this!" Dan said. Was it the syrup. No, his mom had given it to Fire Types before and they never had this reaction. Something else was wrong.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh crap!" Ashley yelled before running back, but not too far in case the others needed her. Still she brought out Lilo as a precautionary measure.

"What is going on?" Ashley asked confused and a little scared.

Leon used flame thrower. Fire shooting everywhere. Emily and Ashy moved back away from the charizard. "What do we do?!!" Emily said. Leon couldn't stop his flame thrower.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Oh crap this isn't good." Matthew said, backing up from Emily's enraged Charizard. Matthew tossed out Lairon just in case they had to do anything drastic. "Don't move yet buddy. This is a friend and we don't want to hurt him." he said, waiting patiently.

When the Charizard released the attack Matthew and Lairon took action. "Quick use Rock Slide!" he shouted.Chucks of rock broke off right in front of the gang as a rock wall emerged from the ground to shield the flamethrower. "Guys we need to do something fast! This shield won't hold him for much longer!" he shouted.

Dan didn't know what to do, but then an idea popped in his head. It was drastic, but he had no other options. Dan pulled out a dart gun from his bag and, taking advantage of Matthew's distraction, fired an tranquilizer into Leon's neck.

Leon roared and turned his flame thrower to Dan. He got drowsy and started to fall sleep. Emily watched afraid and worried. Leon shook himself and roared again. The flame on his tail started to die down.

Dan's life flashed before his eyes as the fire approched, but then Rio shoved him out of the way taking the attack in his place. The super effective blow dealt massive damage as Rio lied on the ground in pain.

"Rio!" Dan cried out in concern.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The wall of rocks finally began to crumble fall as the Charizard began to calm down. "Phew..." the boy said while wiping his forehead. "A little longer and we would've been cooked. Nice shot Dan." he said, giving the boy a thumbs up. "Don't worry Emily Leon is going to be fine. He is really strong so I have no doubt that he's going to be back to normal in no time. Dan's a wizard so maybe he can figure out what's wrong with your Pokemon." he said. The boy then knelt down and smiled, "Thanks for the help Lairon. You can take a little break for now." he said, tapping the Pokemon on the head.

Matthew watched as Lucario went down and gasped, "Oh crap that's not good." he said.

Emily got off Ashy and ran to Dan and Rio. "Rio!!! Dan!!" She exclaimed. Forest and Ashy walked over. Then she remembered something. She only had one potion left. "Here Rio. I was saving this for an emergency but you need it." Emily gave Rio her last potion. She hoped it helped. Leon's flame thrower died away and he dropped to the ground.

Rio took the potion and was already starting to feel better, though still incredibly weak. It managed to make it to its feet.

"You okay buddy?" Dan asked as Rio replied with a nod, though it clutched its chest in pain.

"Well the worst may be past us. However I can't say I'd be able to help Leon. I examined every aspect of his physical health, and apart from the injuries, it was in good health. I fear something is wrong with its mind, causing its emotions to shift rapidly and leading to something like this. But for the love of me I have no idea what could have caused that." Dan said as he cursed himself. If his mom was here she'd tell them exactly what was wrong, but Dan lacked his mother's knowledge.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh poor thing. What could be wrong with it." Ashley asked, sad and wishing she had a way to help the poor creature, but she had no idea what to do.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew put his hand on Dan's shoulder, "Don't worry about it. You did what you could and that's all that matters." he said. The boy looked at the Lucario who was weakened and smirked, "Man you must've been to hell and back today Rio." he said, trying to make him laugh to take his mind off the pain. "Well right now I think we need to get to a Pokemon center. Maybe nurse joy can do some sort of scan and find out what's wrong with Leon. She'll also be able to treat Rio as well. So let's get moving cause we don't have time to waste." he said, beginning to run towards the nearest one.

Emily walked over to leon. "I wonder what is wrong." Emily said. She returned Leon to his pokeball and held it close to her. She looked to the others. "Think it might have to do with that team magma captain?" She asked.

Rio couldn't help but chuckle at Matthew's statement. It really had been through hell today, but it was still standing. That had to count for something.

"Wouldn't shock me. Bastard criminals making everyone's lives worse." Dan said with venom in his voice.

However I say we follow Matthew's suggestion. Rio I know you don't like being in a Pokeball but you can't run to a Pokemon center from here. So please?" Dan asked Rio who nodded reluctantly as Dan recalled Rio and went after Matthew.

Emily got back on Ashy. "I'll meet you guys there. Let's go ashy flame charge!" She said. Ashy took off after Matthew. Forest remained behind for Dan.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Sounds like a plan. Let's rock and roll." Ashley said as Matthew, Emily and Dan on Forest moved ahead and she ran after them on foot.

"I hope they can help them." Ashley said referring to Rio and especially Leon.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew rounded the corner and quickly dashed through the doors of the Pokemon center. "Nurse Joy! Please help us it's and emergency!" he shouted, hoping that Emily, Ashley, and Dan wouldn't be far behind.

Emily stopped just outside the center. She got off of Ashy and returned her to her pokeball before going inside. "Nurse Joy!" Emily called. "Something is wrong with my charizard!" She said. She still had Leon's pokeball in her hand.

Dan arrived soon after. He dashed into the facility and saw that Emily and Matthew were already inside.

"My Lucario needs help!" Dan yelled following Emily & Matthew inside.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley arrived in toe, taking a moment to catch her breathe, before she also ran inside.

"Nurse Joy we got Pokemon that need help!" Ashley yelled.

Forest poked his head inside. Emily saw him and quickly returned him to his pokeball. "Please help us!" Emily said. She was really worried about Rio and even more so about Leon.

"Umm Jax mate, are you going or what? You cant possibly be waiting for me to go with you guys again. After the way this adventure went, i dont need any more of this drama or disrespect. So get going, they will need you. Im only a call away." He said shaking his Xtransceiver. "My number has already been registered but you will all have to register each other when you meet up with your friends." He said tapping his foot repeatedly.

"Oh deary me! It looks like you guys have been on a wild ride. What happened?" Nurse Joy said prepping somethings.

"Lucario got nailed with a flame thrower. It also suffered a bad bite so its arm is nearly broken. Emily's Charizard went berserk, something is wrong with it mentally and we don't know what." Dan said explaining the situation.

Emily held out Leon's pokeball to nurse joy. "Please help him." Emily pleaded. "He was my first pokemon I don't want to lose him!" She was scared and praying Leon would be ok.

Nurse Joy took the two Pokéballs and set them on the healer. They spun a few times before ahe took them off. "Your Rio will be just fine Dan, as for the Charizard.... It will need some more time and some better treatments. Its pain should be nullified for awhile while i take it into the operation room. While im in there you must fill out these papers. These papers are for you to explain how your Pokémon got in such a condition." She said handing the papers to Emily.

Emily took the papers and nodded. She walked over to a chair and started filling them out the best she could. She didn't know much about what happened to Leon. She had only had him back for a little while. She hoped nurse Joy wouldn't take him away from her. She didn't want to lose him again.

"Thank you." Dan said to the nurse taking Rio's Pokeball back and letting him out.

"You okay buddy?" Dan asked his partner who nodded back. Dan then sat down next to Emily, Rio sitting down next to him.

"Everything will be alright. Leon will get better. These people are professionals, they know what they're doing." Dan said trying to offer comfort.

"I know it's just..." Emily sighed looking at him. "What if they take Leon away from me? What if they think I'm a bad trainer?" She looked at him. Most of the paper was blank. She couldn't fill it all out. She knew too little to be of any help. Worry and fear took a hold of her and started growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.