• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emily followed after them. Bandit and Wysteria ran after their trainer. "Don't worry Dan I'm not that fast either!" She called as she ran.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
After a short jog, Ashley arrived at the entrance of Verdant Cavern, with Trial Captain Ilima waiting for them.

"Ah you're Dan's friend. Is he ready for my trial?" Ilima asked.

"Yeah, give him a sec, he'll be here." Ashley said and not a moment later Dan, Rio, Emily, Bandit and Wysteria arrived in toe. All of them looked no worse for ware...except Dan who was panting heavily.

"Oh come on Dan, it wasn't even a long run. You need exercise." Ashley said with a smirk teasing him.

"Oh, and who might you be my dear?" Ilima asked referring to Emily, who he did not meet in Hau'oli City.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax came charging down the mountain, badly hurt and with the Teddiursa in his arm, his other Pokémon in his heels. As he reached Emily he smiled as he placed the Teddiursa on the ground, and as he tried to stand up, he collapsed instantly, unconscious from blood loss. He fell right beside the Teddiursa.

"I was but then a bunch of other things happened." Emily said. She pulled out Leon's pokeball but didn't release him. "I found my stolen Polemon though."

"Shut up...just shut up." Dan said to Ashley while panting. It only took a moment for him to recover this time.

"Yeah, I'm here and I'm ready." Dan said to Ilima before he saw Jason run towards them.

"What timing." Dan said to Jason.

"I know, it's my special ability, great timing" he answered "And by the way, Emily, nice lizard" Jason said disparagingly looking at the dragon. "It's so big, that you can't miss when you are attacking him. It musts be very slow."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well now that the gang's all here, let's get started." Ashley said ready to see what the Alola custom was like in person.

"Splendid. It is time to begin. If you would all follow me inside the Verdant Cavern, I will explain how my trial works" Ilima said to everyone before facing Dan and heading into the Verdant Cavern.

"Well Dan time to show this guy what you're made of." Ashley said with a smile.

"Alright, ready Rio?" Dan asked his partner who nodded back to him. Dan & Rio then followed Ilima inside the Verdant Cavern.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ilima led the group inside the Verdant Cavern, a massive cave with different levels, walkways and lots of small holes scattered throughout. Ashley took the chance to take out a small camera from her bag and take a couple pictures of the surroundings. Ilima soon turned and faced Dan.

"Welcome to the Verdant Cavern, sight of my Island Trial. Dan your trial will be a simple task." Ilima said as a Yungoos came out of one of the holes and presented itself to the group. Ilima turned back to look at it before facing Dan and the group.

"All you need to do is find and defeat three of these Yungoos hidden here in the Verdant Cavern." Ilima said outlining the basic concept before the Yungoos ran into another hole.

"Sounds easy...too easy." Dan said to himself. There had to be a catch to this, no way could the task be that simple. Rio already began to use his Aura detection, sensing countless Yungoos scattered throughout the cave...and something much larger hidden beneath the surface.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley was equally suspicious, but decided to let Ilima finish his explanation before saying anything.

"Well, that's for you to find out. I simply told you what must be done to pass the trial." Ilima said with a knowing smirk before a monstrous roar echoed throughout the cave.

"W-what was that?" Ashley said slightly spooked.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. After defeating the Yungoos you then have to defeat my Totem Pokemon, the guardian of this cave. I'd give you more details, but that would spoil the fun. None of you are allowed to catch any Pokemon here until Dan completes his trial. Once you're finished meet me outside the back entrance, I wish you luck." Ilima said to Dan as he walked towards the back exit leaving the group to their own devices.

"Well, go knock em dead." Ashley said to Dan giving him a supportive thumbs up.

"Jax lad, you alright? Hurry up and get on the ship. We've been waiting all day. Your wounds can be treated once you're on board. Blaziken, give him a hand won't you." The Blaziken went down and helped the man up.

"I didn't get a chance to ask if it was ok we help Dan in case we get attacked by multiple Pokemon." Emily said. Wysteria was walking around and exploring. Bandit remained by his trainer.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"I think I might have broken a few ribs.. But please let the Teddiursa come aboard..." Jax is helped up by both Blaziken and his Nidoking, he is then dragged aboard.

"Eh, I'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?" Dan said before turning to the first hole in front of him.

"Since I know one of them is here, Quill go tackle it and bring it out!" Dan said releasing Quill who flew into the hole...only to come out with nothing.

"The hell?" Dan said before he saw another Yungoos appeared out of a nearby hole.

"Quill tackle!" Dan yelled as Quill chased Yungoos into the hole, only to again come out with nothing.

"What is going on!?" Dan yelled in frustration. It's like these things were teleporting around the cavern. As if to taunt him a couple of Yungoos appeared out of one hole, snickering at him.

Dan let out a sigh. Emily's suggestion made the most sense. Reaching into his bag he laid out some berries in front of a hole.

"Alright, when one comes out tackle it and grab its tail." Dan instructed Quill, who nodded. However, one came from underground and quickly snatched the berries before going back underground, Quill just missing the tackle.

"OH COME ON!" Dan yelled in anger. In a hole above him he saw the Yungoos enjoying the berries and still snickering at him.

"Okay new plan." Dan said releasing Chompy & Peachy before he gathered his Pokemon in a circle and told them his new plan in secret, hoping the Yungoos didn't hear him.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"OH MY GOD THIS IS THE GREATEST!" Ashley said on her back rolling over in laughter. She couldn't help herself, this was quality comedy.

"Their fast." Emily said. "Which means we need someone fast on our end." She let out Ashy and returned Wysteria before she got too far.

The group broke huddle and went to the assignments. Chompy used dig in the same hole the Yungoos used earlier appearing in the hole with it and using Rock Smash knocking it out of the hole. It then used bite on the tail to keep it from running away. Peachy went to the entrance of another hole, using attract as a soon love struck Yungoos came out with hearts in its eyes and frozen with love. Quill used Magical Leaf, a never miss move, and fired it into an empty hole with the leaves traveling the Yungoos tunnel system. Soon a Yungoos in a hole next to Emily was knocked out of it. It recovered and made an attempt to flee.

Ashy's Flame Charge cut off the Yungoos from escape, giving Dan his opportunity. Quill use Magical Leaf!" Quill launched countless leaves at Yungoos, who was pelted all over and soon fainted from the onslaught.

"Peachy use Thunder Shock! Chompy send that Yungoos flying!" Dan yelled. Peachy hit the love-struck Yungoos with a powerful electric attack knocking it out instantly. Chompy spun the Yungoos in its jaws around and around before sending it crashing into a wall, causing it to faint.

"That's three. Excellent work everyone." Dan said as his team soon appeared around him.

"Now all that's left is the Totem Pokemon." Dan said, as Rio jumped in front of him sensing something big coming. Soon a giant Gumshoos appeared from underground. The evolved Yungoos was normally around two feet tall...this was at least ten.

"Well, that's nothing I can't handle." Dan said before the Gumshoos let out a mighty roar, which served more than just to intimidate Dan. Soon dozens of Yungoos appeared out of every hole as Gumshoos apparently called for backup. Dan let out a nervous chuckle.

"You've got to be kidding me? Rio fight of the Gumshoos everyone else take as many Yungoos as you can!" Dan ordered, ready to fight despite being worried about the heavy numerical disadvantage.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley knew what she had to do. She didn't care whether or not it went against Island custom, Dan needed help.

"Lilo, Crystal help Dan!" Ashley yelled releasing her team. Crystal used Ice Shard and launched them at as many Yungoos as she could. Lilo used Water Gun spraying as many of the Yungoos as she could.

"The more the merrier!" Dante said welcoming the tiny bear. "We'll get you fixed up. Has to find a medic to join my crew after a deadly run in with a ferocious beast." Dante led Jax down to the lower decks where a medic sewed up his open wounds and cuts. She then proceeded to move a few ribs by carcking them back into their proper position that had been displaced.

"There's nothing i can do about the cracked ribs, all i could do was move them back into place. You will have to take it easy for awhile and let your bones heal." The doctor said wrapping bandges around Jax's wounds to keep them from infection. "Those will need to be changed every few days." She passing Jax some spare bandages.

"I cant believe she got her Pokémon back and just left tou there mate. Why did you just rush in there like a mindless person. You should wait and devise a plan before acting." after Dante had gave his speech he went up to the main deck to begin sailing to Melemele with haste. "What is going on with this adventure. Everything just gets wildly out of control so fast and theres nothing i can do to stop it because im only seen as a bad guy."

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"You are a friend, not a bad guy." Jax smiles warmly at Dante. The large guy would stand up and put his hand on Dante's shoulder. "If I did not consider you a friend, I would not have accepted your help. And I rushed in to make sure nothing happened, and I knew someone like you would be capable of coming up with a plan. My friends are my first priority."

"Awesome job Dan." Emily said. "You made him mad now he brought friends." Ashy looked at the big pokemon and took a step back. "I really wish Jax and his nidoking were here. I hope he is alright." Emily sighed. "Ashy use flame charge again!!" She called hoping it would knock out some of the yungoos.

Peachy used Thunder Shock blasting as many of the Yungoos as she could. Chompy pummeled any Yungoos that came his way with Rock Smash and Quill blasted countless Yungoos. Crystal, Lilo & Ashy were also doing their part taking out as many Yungoos as they could. Rio went face to face with the giant Gumshoos, delivering a series of strikes using Close Combat, pummeling the beast. Gumshoos was staggered, but responded with a Super Fang, biting Rio in the left arm causing it to scream in agony.

"Rio!" Dan cried in concern. Gumshoos then sent Rio flying into a wall. Rio was stunned, and its left arm limp, but still had plenty of fight. It charged Gumshoos and delivered a powerful Force Palm with its right arm sending it crashing into a wall. Gumshoos was stunned but moved forward also showing its fight.

"Ashy help rio!!" Emily called. the fire horse charged at the Gumshoos using fire spin. Emily hoped it would distract the pokemon long enough for Rio to charge another attack.

"Rio use Aura Sphere!" Dan yelled realizing Emily was trying to by time. The Fire Spin had kept Gumshoos in place and hat it distracted. Rio began to charge the energy, harder with one arm to work with, unfortunately the Yungoos caught on to what they were trying and focused on Rio.

"Peachy! Chompy! Quill! Guard Rio!" Dan yelled with his Pokemon acting as bodyguards taking out as many Yungoos as they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.