• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax would slap a guy so hard, he would fly into the captain that Emily was fighting. "Begone weaklings!" Jax yelled before going on a slapping spree.

"Get off the ship!!" Emily called to any others that remained on the ship. "We need to regroup!!" She had her Pokemon fall back just a little to give the remaining on the ship time to escape. The charizard flew around above the ship blasting fire at them. If Dante hadn't started that battle we wouldn't be in this mess, she thought to herself. They had been hidden but now it was chaos.

"Oh fancy, a Charizard....." Dante said watching the fight unfold. Little did Dante know he forgot to call back his Greninja, again. It was laying in wait for the most opportune time to strike. When the Greninja saw Emily shout her orders to her Pokémon it noticed that most of the moves wouldn't have been very effective. So while the other Pokémon unleashed their attacks Koga sprang up and launched a Hydro Cannon, blasting all the water at the Charizard before vanishing back into the ocean to recharge, waiting to strike again.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Okay, we'll meet you at the Verdant Cavern. Good luck!" Ashley said to Jason as she lead Dan and Rio down the path that led to Route 2. Ashley was also hoping to find some Pokemon to join her team. Beyond the pleasure of traveling the world, Ashley really didn't know what she wanted to do. For now though she....

Her thoughts were interrupted by cries of terror. Up ahead by some bushes came a panicked Alolan Vulpix, running for its life from a pack of Growlithe.

"That Vulpix is in trouble, we have to help!" Ashley cried out letting Lilo down as she and her partner ran after the pack to aid the Vulpix.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Why are we leaving? This is fun!" Jax yelled as Team Magma members, went flying everywhere he and his pokémon went. "Are you enjoying yourself, little buddy?" Breaker nodded, while it was beating the living daylights out of a Houndour.

The charizard was hit but not down. He continued to fire. "Charizard snatch up that girly!" Shouted the captain. Before emily could react the charizard grabbed her and flew off out of sight. Though she had manages to return all of her Pokemon. The captain vanished shortly after on what appeared to be a pidgeotto.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Emily! No! Beedrill, use Twin Needle on that Pidgeotto! Arbok, Breaker, Nidoking, with me! We are going to find a way to knock that overgrown lizard of the sky!" Jax takes on piece of the rail and hurls it at the Charizard to knock it out of the sky, and Nidoking uses one of the knocked out Team Magma members as a projectile to hurl at it. "Give her back, you coward, or I will make it my mission to find your base of operation, and kick down the door myself! You got it!? And making me your enemy is a bad choice to begin with!" Jax roars at the Team Magma captain.

The captain and emily were gone. They were headed to alola. Emily struggled but gave up knowing she wouldn't be able to break free of its grip. "Leon?" Emily asked quietly. There was no responses from the Pokemon. The captain chuckled. Suddenly both went down crashing into some mountains. Neither was hurt but both confused. The captain was out cold his pidgeotto sat by him. Charizard shook itself and remained by Emily as ordered.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"We are going after her! Do not try to stop us!" Jax roared at Dante and the others before he and his other Pokémon jumped in the water and began to swim back to Alola. "Emily, we are coming for you!"

"Right behind you!" Dan yelled chasing after Ashley, out of the corner of his eye he saw something fly into some distant mountains. Dan wasn't sure if they were on this island or a nearby one, but he disregarded it. Couldn't be that important.

"Rio guard that Vulpix!" Dan yelled as Rio ran ahead of himself and Ashley and jumped landing in front of the Alola Vulpix and keeping the Growlithe at bay.

"Well......I will have admit that i didn't see that coming." He said as he signaled for the ship to move in closer. "This is gonna be some risky business, but i need to find Matty and get him out of there." As soon as the ship go close enough, Dante jumped on board the Magma ship and saw a kicked open door. Dante ran through the door and down the hallways he heard a bunch of voices coming from the left side and saw Matthew looking into a door. "Lad, what did you find?" Dante asked as one of the grunts pushed passed Matthew.

"Hey guys, doesn't this guy kinda remind you of the person Maxie told us about. You know the one from Team Aqua that raided our entire base and blew it up by himself. He's got the hair and the glasses to boot." The Magma grunt said as another one appeared. "No you fool, its probably just a coincidence. The guy you're talking about decided to leave Team Aqua. Then we rebuilt our base with a bunch if new tech and toys." They laughed.

Dante let the fools finish, and while they were distracted laughing he punched them both in the gut an the keeled over in pain. "Alright lad, lets get mov-" more of the grunts came out the room. "Aye, listen lads, I'd love to stay and chat but I'm currently not in the mood to strike up a conversation. Oh, Matty lad, do cover your ears." Dante let out his Scizor and it used Bug Buzz releasing a very loud annoying and sharp noise. The grunts fell to their knees and passed out from the irritation. "Alright no time to wa-" The moment Dante turned around he got picked up and thrown down the rest of the hallway crashing against the wall.

"So you must be the captain of this vessel i presume?" Dante said trying to pick himself back up. "You would be correct to make that assumption........ Lad." The man said mocking Dante. "Mate, I'm gonna be straight with you here. It's been a long, emotional, dramatic, irritatingly agonizing day. So why don't ye do me a favor and piss off before i drag you down to the depths, and slam your salty mug in one of the lockers myself." Dante groaned. His Scizor used Bullet Punch hitting the man in the face, but he wasn't down. The man stood back up blocking the exit. "Think Dante, think." He thought to himself. "Greninja!" He shouted as the frog appeared behind the man with a Shadow Sneak an wrapping its tongue around his face to cut off his oxygen, temporarily knocking him out.

"Now, if we have no further interruptions, we can go Matty." Dante said walking out to the main deck. "My apologies for taking them all out myself but its just more effective and efficient. Its just what I do." He said watching Jax swimming towards some mountains. "Guess that's where you're going next." He said to Matthew.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley ran next to Rio, Lilo by her side ready for battle.

"Not one of you are going to touch a hair on that Vulpix! Lilo bubble beam!" Ashley yelled as Lilo sprayed a few of the Growlithe with the bubble attack. The Vulpix stopped running and looked on in amazement.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax and his other Pokémon reach the shore, and start running as fast as they can towards the mountains. On the way there, Team Magma grunts tried to stop them, but got a stampede to the face.

Emily went to shout for help but stopped. If she did she might wake up the captain. She looked to the charizard. It looked back at her. "Leon?" She asked it again.

Dan saw a surprisingly high number of Growlithe and even more come out of the woodwork. Despite Lilo's type advantage and Rio backing it they needed help.

"Peachy, Chompy & Rowlet! Come out and help Ashley!" Dan said releasing all the Pokemon he had as they joined Ashley and Rio.

"Peachy, hit as many of them as you can with Thunder Shock! Rio you do the same with Aura Sphere! Chompy use Bite & Rock Smash and bash any that come close! Rowlet to the same with Peck!" Dan said shouting his commands.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
The two trainer's Pokemon fought with everything they had, and had been pushing the Growlithe pack back. Everything went well until the Growlithe started howling. Soon enough an Arcanine and some more Growlithe emerge from some bushes. Apparently they had called their leader and others as backup.

"Lilo use Water Gun on the Arcanine!" Ashley said realizing what the true threat was. The Vulpix behind the group was now frozen in fear. The Arcanine dodged the Water Gun and jumped at the group.

Dante's ship had drifted farther away and he got an idea. "Since all the Magma ships are so close..." Dante released his Blaziken. "One more time pal, Overheat and don't hold back" The Blaziken picked up Dante and Matthew and unleashed a controlled Overheat around its body but not close enough to harm the two in its arms. Every Magma ship had been set ablaze and the Blaziken launched itself back to Dante's ship. Dante sailed for the Island with all the aftermath left in his wake. "This is a close as the ship can go. Its also as far as i will go, knowing her she wont want nor appreciate it if i helped. So go ahead, i will await here for everyone's return. You know, unless things get so out of control that you all might die, then i might just lend a hand. But then again, you might just say that i was just being cocky and arrogant so taking that into the situation... Only time will tell." He said sitting on the railing of his ship. He had absolutely no idea if anyone was listening or if he had just been talking to himself.

This time the charizard acknowledged her slightly. Emily smiled. "Leon." She said again. The pidgeotto shrieked and went to attack Leon the charizard. Emily gasped and went to duck away. Leon growled and stood his ground protecting Emily. It did look as though they were both going to hurt Emily.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Jax and his land pokémon arrive, and Nidoking tackles the Charizard and begins to punch it wildly in the face. Arbok goes for the Pidgeotto while Jax runs over and elbow slams the captain. "No one hurts our friends!" Jax grabs the captain's leg and begins to slam him into the ground, like a ragdoll. "Bad boy, bad boy!"

"NOOO DONT HURT HIM!!" Emily shouted punching the nidoking continuously. Leon used dragon rage. Emily had to move away to avoid being hit by the Pokemon.

Puffs of dust had been kicked up and raised high enough to see from the ship. "Goodie looks like the knucklehead arrived. Cant help but imagine the pain someone must be going through right now." He said watching from the distance with his Blaziken by his side ready to spring into action with Dante. "No bud, we're not going. Not unless we need to, so stay put just in case." He said fluffing the Pokémons feathers.

"Rio intercept Arcanine with Force Palm!" Dan called out as Rio jumped and knocked the Arcanine back. The pack leader and Rio stared eye to eye while the Growlithe continued their assault, as the Pokemon fought bravely. Rowlet was hit by an Ember knocking it to the ground as it cried in pain.

"Rowlet!" Dan cried in concern. Peachy noticed this and, using Attract, distracted the Growlithe around her as she went over to protect the injured Rowlet. Peachy knew things were looking bad, its electricity & Lilo's water were too weak to keep all the Growlithe away, Chompy was just a baby, Rowlet was hurt and now Rio was busy with the Arcanine. But Peachy wasn't going to stop. She had to fight. For her partner, for her teammates. Suddenly Peachy began to glow bright white which stopped everyone.

"Peachy?" Dan looked in astonished as before his eyes Peachy evolved into a Pikachu. Dan was momentarily stunned before he focused back to the task at hand.

"Rio out of the way! Peachy use Thunder Shock!" Dan yelled as Rio jumped back and Peachy unleashed all her electric power shocking each member of the pack all at once. The once vicious pack was not stunned and in pain, victims of Peachy's now stronger electric attacks.

Last edited:

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Nidoking stops, and focuses on Pidgeotto, but a lot of Team Magma members come running, and Nidoking turns his attention to them, and decides to use Megahorn and charge right at them. Jax lets go of the captain, and heads over to shield Emily with his body. "Are you alright?" Jax smiles at her.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
Breaker went up to the Charizard and held it's fist out as a sign of respect, and a way to determine if the Pokémon was hostile or not.

"I'm fine." Emily said looking over to Leon who was weakened greatly. "I found these in the magma ship." She pulled a few mega rings out of her pocket. Leon stood by Emily. He remembered her now. He remembered everything.

A new person has appeared!

Name: Jaiden
Appearance: Brown hair, tall, Fedora
Personality: Tactical attacker, can get excited easily
Goal: To become a Pokemon Healer
Pokemon: Skarmory, Volcarona, Greninja, Hawlucha, Mudsdale, Shiny Meowstic (female)
Back story: Jaiden was born into a Pokemon breeder family. When he was 11 he ran away from home with some potions and pokeballs. Now he walks searching for hurt Pokemon to help them.

Jaiden will not appear until later.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley couldn't allow herself to be put in aww by Peachy's evolution. This was the time to act.

"Lilo finish them with Water Gun!" Ashley yelled as Lilo sprayed the pack with a stream of water knocking them further back. The Vulpix was astonished, but noticed the Arcanine remain standing in spite of everything it went through. Mustering up some courage of her own, the Vulpix fired Ice Shard at the Arcanine knocking it back. This seemed to be the straw the broke the Numel's back as Arcanine growled at the wounded pack and they all fled into the bushes in full retreat. Ashley stared at the Vulpix stunned before Lilo jumped into her arms.

"You were amazing Lilo!" Ashley said giving a full hug to her partner overjoyed they were able to help the Alolan Vulpix.

MuchaHawlucha

Previously Xa'rivaki
"Charizard, we need to get down, keep her safe while we clear a path ahead, okay?" Jax said, with a serious look in his eye, instead of his always cheerful look. "Okay, listen up! Either give up, or get run over, because you are in our way, and you hurt my friend's companion, so a few bones will be broken on your side, but even more if you do not comply! Got it!?" Jax said to the newly arrived Team Magma members, before one of them held up a Teddiursa as leverage. "You cowards! I will save you, little buddy!"

Dan watched the pack run away, letting out a sigh of relief. Dan then ran over to Rowlet and picked it up in his arms.

"You okay buddy?" Dan asked to which the owl replied with a reassuring nod.

"You were great. All of you were great." Dan said looking at each team member who all seemed proud of their work. Dan then crouched down to Peachy.

"What a time to evolve. You saved our butts. You were amazing." Dan said rubbing Peachy on the head who was overjoyed she was able to save her partner and friends.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was back on Dante's ship in an instant but he didn't see Emily. He kept wondering where she went and why she never came down. "Did Emily ever find her Pokemon?" he asked. Croagunk and Lairon were inside their Pokeballs but Monferno was out on the deck of Dante's ship along with Matthew. He looked up ahead at the island they were headed to. "Could she be over there?" he asked, seeing the commotion going on.

"Probably, I'm not certain though. Are you going or not, they could probably use some help." Dante said swinging his feet off of the ship as he sat on the railing.

Leon charges forward at the grunts using flame thrower. Emily clinging to his back. "Alright Leon let's go!" Emily said. Leon shot into the sky weakly flying away from the battle. Emily didn't want to leave Jax by himself but he was strong.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well now that that's taken care of, onto the trial." Ashley said as she began walking with Lilo before the Alola Vulpix ran up behind her and wrapped itself around the back of her leg.

"Oh, what is it cutie? Do you want to come with us?" Ashley asked crouching down the the Alola Vulpix, who nodded back to her.

"Really, in that case welcome to the team!" Ashley said with a smile as she stood up and threw her Pokeball at the Vulpix, who did not make an effort to fight capture. The red light eventually faded signaling the capture.

"Just like that, you now have a partner Lilo." Ashley said with a smile to her partner, who clapped happy over having a friend of its own.

"Congrats Ashley." Dan said with a smile. Dan was about to recall his Pokemon, when a thought entered his head.

"Wait a minute, I never gave you a name did I little guy." Dan said to Rowlet, who stared back at him.

"Let's see...how about Quill. You like Quill?" Dan asked Rowlet, who smiled back at him liking the suggestion. Dan looked at his team who all seemed to approve of the suggestion.

"Well that settles it, welcome to the team Quill." Dan said before recalling Chompy, Peachy & Quill. Dan looked at Rio then looked at Ashley.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go to the trial." Dan said with confidence.

Dante watched as a Charizard flew up into the sky. "Hmmm, guess the only logical conclusion for why she is now riding the Charizard is... That's her stolen Pokémon." He assumed. Feeling confident in his answer Dante took the helm of his ship and prepared to set sail. "Guess i can be off then. Seeing as the only reason i came here is now up in the sky with its trainer i can leave without feeling bad for the thing."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley quickly released her newly caught Vulpix, who looked up at her with curiosity.

"Wouldn't be right if we didn't give you a name, now would it? How about Crystal, you like Crystal?" Ashley asked as the Vulpix smiled and nodded.

"Works for me if it works for you. Welcome to the team." Ashley said with a smile before recalling Lilo and Crystal.

"Well, don't want to keep Ilima waiting, now do we?" Ashley said to Dan and Rio before continuing to lead the pair to Verdant Cavern.

Leon landed near Dan and Ashley. Emily let go of him and dug in her bag for Oran berries. Leon huffed and stood hunched. He was weak and tired. Smoke came out of his nose.

As a trainer, Dan was told that he had to be ready for anything and he thought he was.

Emily landing next to him on a Charizard was NOT something he was ready for.

"E-emily? What are...how are...I thought you were headed to Hoenn?" Dan asked fumbling his words. Rio, normal a calm stoic, looked on in wide eye surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.