• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was then team magma. Giant battle two ships." Emily spoke in bit. She gave what Oran berries she had left to leon. "My charmander became a charizard." Leon took the berries hungrily. He glanced to the others but laid them no attention. "He's my stolen Pokemon. Sorry for the scare."

"Wow, I'm just glad you're okay. And you got your Pokemon back. I'm happy for you." Dan said relived though a thought made him frown.

"It's a shame I couldn't help you get it back. I really am useless." Dan said frustrated with himself. His friend was attacked by criminals at sea and he was busy having a summer vacation. How could someone like him join the ranks of the Battle Frontier?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"So you're Emily? I'm Ashley, nice to meet you." Ashley said introducing herself.

"Dan, remember what I said about self confidence. You're not useless. You helped stop a Team Skull attack and helped save Crystal from the pack of Growlithe and Arcanine. Have some self worth." Ashley advised again frustrated at seeing Dan beat himself up.

"Your not useless." Emily said. "You did what you thought was best." Leon moved behind Emily and laid down. He gave a growl as a warning but was too hurt to do Much.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh how rude of me. Meet my team. Come on out!" Ashley said releasing Lilo and Crystal.

"This is Lilo and this is Crystal." Ashley said referring to the Popplio and Alolan Vulpix respectively.

"You have a vulpix too?!" Emily asked. She released her Pokemon. "Come in out guys!" Her full team came out. A houndoom, vulpix, vaporeon, ponyta (shiny), and a sawsbuck. "Meet, Bandit, Wysteria, Blu, Ashy, and Forest. You already met Leon here."

Dan thought about what Emily and Ashley said and realized they were right. He couldn't beat himself over every little mistake and he had done something worth while since coming to Alola.

"Thanks Ashley, Emily I needed that." Dan said with a smile.

He then saw everyone releasing their teams and didn't want to feel left out.

"Come on out everyone." Dan said releasing Peachy, Chompy & Quill.

"As you can see Emily Peachy's had a growing experience since we last met." Dan said as his newly evolved Pikachu Peachy, looked at Emily and ran to her recognizing her. Peachy greeted Emily with a smile.

"I also got a new teammate. Meet Quill" Dan said referring to Rowlet who flew up to Dan's shoulder staring at the new girl with curiosity.

Emily gasped. "Peachy! Your so big now!" She smiled picking her up. "Its been a while since I saw you!" She massaged Peachy's cheeks. Wysteria went over to greet this other vulpix Emily mentioned. Upon seeing it she swatted at it. It was her way of saying hello, want to play, or Ima beat you up.

Dante was continuing on his way to the Battle Tree but something went through his head. "That big idiot is still on the island..." Dante gave it a thought and stopped the ship again. "Don't want to leave someone stranded on an island." So he waited for Jax's return.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh my god a shiny Ponyta! And a Houndoom! You're team is so cute and cool!" Emily said fangirling pretty hard. Crystal looked at Wysteria and returned the paw swipe gesture. Lilo had taken herself towards Emily's team and began to perform flips and honk its nose in an attempt at entertaining them.

"Yeah, we save her from a pack of Growlithe and their Arcanine. Dan's Peachy evolved during the fight and helped us fight them off." Ashley said explaining Crystal's backstory.

Peachy was giggling, enjoying message. Dan smiled.

"Yeah we've gotten stronger. And we'll get even stronger since I intend to complete the Island Challenge. Ashley and I were on our way to the first trial captain's location, which can't be that far from here." Dan said speculating the location.

Last edited:
"I'm glad she's safe." Emily smiled. Bandit watched the popplio confused. Forest walked over to Ashley curiously. Blu mimicked lilo. Ashy walked around greeting Dan and Ashley. Wysteria pawed back and jumped around. "Yeah she is shiny. She was my first Pokemon."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well what the heck am I supposed to do now?" the boy asked himself. "I was hoping maybe I could go back to Dan and the others but Emily's gone and now I'm basically here for no reason." he said, scratching his head. Monferno looked up at it's trainer and began laughing. Matthew looked down at the monkey and squinted, "Laugh it up buddy that also means you're stuck here too." he said. Dread draped itself over the Monferno's thoughts as the monkey sat down on the deck of the ship. Matthew began laughing at his Pokemon who was now realizing what situation we were in. "Well unless she or Dan or anyone remembers us then it looks like we aren't going back for a while Monferno." he said, picked his Pokemon up off the floor.

"As soon as Jax gets here i will be taken you where ever it is you want to go. You are guests on my ship after all." He said take a seat up against the mast. "Until then, entertain yourself. Im done trying to do anything with you people."

"That's awesome Dan." Emily smiled. She put Peachy back down on the ground. She took a potion from her bag and gave it to Leon. Leon grumbled remaining on the ground.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal began jumping with Wysteria, the two hitting it off pretty well. Lilo looked at Blu and smiled happy to have someone performing with her. Ashley began to pet Ashy, avoiding the flames, and Forest smiling all the while.

"Yeah, we're not that far off. Only a short walk and we're there." Ashley said referring to Dan's question. However, Ashley looked at Leon with concern.

"Think he'll be alright?" Ashley asked Emily about her Charizard.

"I hope so." Emily said. "He's badly hurt. Jax's nidoking did some heavy damage. I don't have anything I can give him to help." Leon huffed and looked at the three trainers.

Dan looked at the Charizard before letting out a sigh.

"You don't, but I do. Rio get me the bag." Dan said hoping to help Emily's injured Pokemon. Dan's efforts were met with an aggressive snort as the Charizard glared at him.

"You hurt and not happy, I get that. However I am a friend of Emily. Let me help you." Dan said trying to get through to the aggressive lizard. Rio arrived with Dan's bag.

"Leon, its ok." Emily said. She sat beside him and put her hand on his side. "I'm not leaving you again." Leon growled and huffed but eventually let Dan near him.

"Alright. First thing is to ease the pain." Dan said as he pulled out a bottle of liquid and began to rub his hands with it.

"This is going to sting, but you'll feel a lot less pain shortly." Dan said as he began to rub the chemical on Leon. He may have been a breeder growing up, but his mother had a fountain of knowledge concerning Pokemon health. This chemical concoction was designed to ease pain and help relax muscles.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley watched the operation, her full focus on the tense procedure.

"I hope everything works out." Ashley thought to herself.

Last edited:
Dan finished rubbing the chemical on Leon's skin, during which Rio (Who had helped Dan and his mom with a number of operations) had began to grind up a bowl of berries, leaves and other organic materials into a syrup. Dan cleaned his hand and grabbed a bottle, giving a non-verbal instruction for Rio to poor the fresh made syrup in it.

"Emily, I need you to have Leon drink this. This syrup will help with tissue recovery and heal internal injuries. It's also a narcotic that will help Leon get some sleep, which is what he needs more than anything. Only you can get him to drink the stuff, I have a gut feeling he doesn't trust me enough." Dan instructed Emily holding the bottle in front of her.

Emily nodded and took the bottle. "Leon please drink this." Emily said softly offering it to him. Leon snorted and started to drink it.

Dan saw Leon drink the syrup and nodded.

"Thank you." Dan said to Emily taking the empty bottle. Dan then did some final checkups, applying standard potions and the like before standing up.

"I've done what I can. His condition is stable, and he should recover in a day or two. Just make sure he gets plenty of rest." Dan said to Emily before he used a cloth to remove sweat from his forehead as Rio began to put away the supplies.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Crystal looked at Bandit, blinking its eyes momentarily, then it took a step back and used ice breath to craft a snow flower, offering it as a gift.

"Yeah Dan, no matter what you tell yourself you rock." Ashley said giving him a thumbs up. Lilo smiled and clapped, happy the Charizard was going to be okay.

"Thank my mom, she's a wizard. I'm convinced she could bring the dead back to life." Dan said with a chuckle.

"I wonder what these trials will be like. From Kukui's description, they don't sound like average gym battles." Dan said to Ashley. Quill took the oppertunity to fly to the ground in front of Emily, apparently wanting to get a close look at Dan's other friend.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Well I guess back to Melemele where everyone else is. That's probably where I want to go but, if you want to leave and never see any of us again then go ahead. Even though we've been through some things I still want to thank you for the ride on your grand ship." the boy said, bowing politely. He noticed that his Pokemon partner wasn't bowing so he swatted the back of his head causing hi to quickly bow.

Bandit poked Crystal lightly as his greeting. He looked at the flower and tilted his head. "Trials? Are those the ones Dante mentioned before we split up?" Emily asked. She looked down at Quill. "Hello." She smiled picking him up. She gave him his own massage.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Yeah, it's the Alola tradition. Dan asked me about it when we met so I took him to Professor Kukui. His explanation was, more or less: You have to complete a Trial set by the Trial Captain. Then you have to defeat a Totem Pokemon, a special wild Pokemon the Trial Captain trained. After all the Trial Captains on any given island, you then face the Island Kahuna...basically the Alola version of Gym Leaders." Ashley said providing backstory to Emily.

"Dan and I met the only Trial Captain here on Melemele Island, who agreed to Dan's challenge and is waiting for us at the Verdant Cavern." Ashley also explained, describing what Dan and her were currently set to do.

Crystal smiled at Bandit and affectionately rubbed herself against his leg. Lilo took the opportunity to Poke talk with Peachy and, in spite of the weight gain, was still able to lay on her back and flip Peachy end over end in a circle on her tail.

Bandit looked down at crystal and nudged her gently. Wysteria got jealous and rubbed against his leg too. "Oh, cool!" Emily said. Leon nudged Emily. "Alright Leon, return." She held up a pokeball for him. He returned happily.

"Naturally Ashley left out the part where she explains her giant fangirl crush on Kukui." Dan said teasingly with a smirk.

"In any event, we probably shouldn't keep the captain waiting. It's time to face my first trial! Dan said with determination before he recalled his Pokemon except Rio, who nodded at Dan equally determined.

Emily nodded. "Mind if I tag along? I dont know my way around and if Leon needs help at least someone would be around to help." She returned all her Pokemon except Bandit and Wysteria.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH! Ashley said with a noticable blush she quickly supressed.

"Any friend of Dan's is a friend of mine. Let's hit it!" Ashley said with a smile before recalling her pokemon and running off ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.