• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open All regions pokemon rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley saw some Yungoos slip by Dan's Pokemon, and knew what to do.

"Crystal, Lilo! Help protect Rio!" Ashley yelled with her Pokemon taking out any Yungoos that slipped by Dan's Pokemon as they could.

"Bandit Fire fang!" Emily shouted. Bandit immediately went to protect Rio while he charged his attack. Ashy used flame charge and fire spin continuous on the large pokemon.

The group's Pokemon where able to give Rio enough time to charge the attack as it fired the powerful Aura Sphere hitting Gumshoos right in the face. The giant staggered, before it fell on its back knocked out cold. The Yungoos, seeing their leader down and out, panicked and began to retreat. When things seemed safe enough Dan ran up to Rio and tackled it to the ground with a hug.

"We did it buddy, we did it!" Dan said with a smile as Rio, in pain as it was, still gave Dan a hug with its remaining good arm. Dan got up and helped Rio to his feet before he looked at his team.

"You guys were great. I'm proud of all of you." Dan said making his team smile back at him.

"You two saved out butts, thank you." Dan said to Emily and Ashley, knowing he couldn't have won without their help.

"Your welcome Dan it was fun." Emily smiled. Ashy glowed. She was evolving. Emily gasped as her formal ponyta evolved into a beautiful rapidash. "Oh my gosh!! Ashy!!" She exclaimed. the newly evolved fire horse walked over to her trainer and the others.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Don't mention it. Anything for a friend." Ashley said to Dan with a smile.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!" Ashley fangirled at Emily's newly evolved Rapidash. She took out a camera to take a picture.

Ashy shook her head and blinked at the flash. "I never imagined she would evolve so soon." Emily said. Ashy trotted around to get used to her knew form. She liked it. She was much taller now.

Quill looked at the newly evolved Ashy and had a blush on his face. Thinking quickly it formed a grass rose with his leaves and held it in its mouth before flying up to Ashy and presenting it to her, almost as if it was trying to flirt with her.

"Wow Emily, congrats on the new evolution." Dan said oblivious to what Quill was trying to do. Rio meanwhile went to a knee and held its left arm, still feeling a lot of pain. Peachy & Chompy tried to comfort Rio.

"Thanks Dan." Emily smiled. She giggled seeing Quill. "Aw he has his first crush Dan." Ashy gave him a little peck on the cheek and took the rose. She felt it was polite.

Quill fainted from Ashy's kiss, lying on the ground with hearts in its eyes and a big smile on its face. Chompy ran over to Quill and began poking him, before he settled for biting it's tail. Quill recovered from its love daze and screamed in pain before glaring at Chompy, who just stared blankly unsure of what it did wrong.

"Guess I should have named it Romeo." Dan said with an amused chuckle. A groan of pain caught his attention as Rio stood up and tried to move its left arm, only to have not much success. Peachy looked on in concern.

"You okay buddy?" Dan asked walking over to Rio to inspect the arm.

Ashy looked down at the two Pokemon curiously. "Bandit mind if I switch you put for Forest?" Emily asked. Bandit shrugged. Emily switched them out. Forest looked around the cavern before seeing Ashy. Both pokemon looked at each other now being equal heights with each other. Ashy hadn't lost her playful side even though she had a more serious expression. She hoped around trying to play with him. Forest hoped back and they ran around playing.

Dan's inspection was better than expect. His arm wasn't broken, but the muscles were severely sprained. Dan decided to play it safe and put a cast from his backpack around it.

"Try to avoid using this for the next day or two, you'll be better in no time." Dan said to Rio, who nodded back to him. Quill noticed Forest playing with Ashy and felt a tinge of jealously, frowning and folding its wings. Chompy gave it a pat on the back before offering to play with it, which Quill accept as they played and Peachy soon joined the two. Rio noticed Quill's behavior, and smirked to Dan as it reminded him of how Dan acted around a certain girl back in Sinnoh. Dan looked at Rio confused before a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Oh now...that is not...I told you...that is NOT how I feel about her and you know it." Dan said with quiet annoyance, hoping no one would hear him.

Emily giggled. "Alright you two, I think your trial is over." Emily said. "So now what? Do we head back out of the cavern?" Forest and Ashy walked back to the group side by side. Her flames didn't harm him. She trusted him like she trusted Emily and her other pokemon.

"A friend you say? Maybe i am to you, but to most i am not." Dante said. "I am capable of making a plan for damn near any situation given the time to think of one, thats how i managed to become a Battle Legend as a matter if fact, but if nobody stays to listen to it because they're to busy trying to do things their own way it can get a little out of hand. Nobody can properly reach a goal without first setting the path." Dante finished his little rant before asding one last thing. "Honestly if you think about it. With my mind and your sheer muscle, we most likely wouldn't even have an equal to stand against us." He said thinking about the possibility. "Anyway, we're approaching Melemele so get ready to leave."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Yeah, let's get out of here." Ashley said before recalling her Pokemon as she made her way to the exit Ilima showed them earlier.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley and the others made it out of the cavern, where Ilima was waiting for them. He greeted the group with a smile.

"I trust that Dan was able to complete the trial?" Ilima asked.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well then it is an honor to tell you that you've passed my trial, congratulations. As the only Trial Captain here on Melemele Island, now you must face the Island Kahuna: Hala." Ilima said informing Dan of what he had to do now.

"He'll take him no problem." Ashley said with a smirk.

"I dont see why not lad." Dante said grabbing Jax's hand. "Either way, your going back to see Emily. As for me, I will be leaving for Poni Island. The others just don't seem to want me around so i thinks it's best i go somewhere else." Dante said as he pulled his ship into port. "But lad, i will give you these." Dante dug out a chest and pulled out a few Xtransceivers. "Here, take a few of these and hand them out amongst the others. We can keep in touch no mayter the distance. You can it to call me back if something serious ever goes down and i will come to help."

"Oh! Sounds like fun!" Emily said. She bag felt warm. Emily looked down at it and searched for the source. That was when she remembered. "Oh my gosh guys i totally forgot! I found these on the ship of team magma." She pulled out mega rings from her bag. It wasn't the source of the heat.

"I'll be ready." Dan said, then he looked at Emily noticing Mega Rings. He recognized what they were from watching Cynthia on TV.

"Wow Mega Rings. That's cool!" Dan said to Emily.

"I don't know how to use them but here." She had handing one of Dan and one to Ashley. She put one on for herself. "Any ideas on how they work?" She asked.

"Well, if what I saw on TV is true. A trainer and a Pokemon they have need a strong bond. You then give them a Mega Stone and use the Key Stone while saying 'Mega Evolve' to trigger the Mega Evolution." Dan explained going off Cynthia's Mega Garchomp match on TV as a guide.

"Oh, that sounds pretty cool." Emily said. "I guess we should get going. Dan want to ride Forest? He won't hurt you as much as Ashy's flames would." She offered going over to her pokemon.

"Sounds good to me. Maybe I'll keep up with Ashley this way." Dan said with a smirk as he climbed onto Forest ready for the journey ahead.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Funny guy. Anyway we're off to see Hala. Have a good day Ilima!" Ashley said with a smile prepared for the next phase of her journey.

Emily got on Ashy. Her bag got even warmer. "Let's Go!" Emily said. Forest and Ashy shot forward raving each other. "Come on Ashley!" Emily called.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ashley smirked. Now having the chance to run at full speed and not slow herself for Dan's sake. She took off, keeping pace with Ashy, Forest and Rio.

"Right with you." Ashley said to Emily.

"ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN!" Dan yelled in disbelief seeing Ashley keep pace with running Pokemon. Even Rio looked at Ashley with an eyebrow raised.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Yeah, I did a lot of running when I got things for my grandma. Downside to not having a bike. Still gives a girl a good workout." Ashley said to Emily.

"Yeah, I just stay in shape. You should take some lessons." Ashley said to Dan with a smirk.

"Well Ashy isn't." Emily smirked. "Ashy flame charge." The fire horse charged forward running faster. Forest couldn't go any faster so he just kept his pace.

Dan couldn't believe what he was seeing. These girls were going to drive him crazy, if they didn't get him killed.

Yet he wouldn't have it any other way. Dan continued to ride on Forest, Emily up ahead on Ashy and Rio & Ashley right by him. He soon saw some buildings in the distance.

"I think I see a town up ahead! We can stop and get supplies!" Dan yelled so Emily could hear him.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew watched as the ship pulled into port and got ready to leave. He put Monferno back in his Pokeball and continued forward towards the dock. He turned back to Jax and Dante and sighed, "I know we haven't been the best company Dante but thanks for like...not killing us or anything like that." the boy said, laughing at the end. He jumped off the ship and landed on the dock before he burst into a run. "I'm going to go look for everyone!" he shouted as he turned back and began to run towards the middle of the town.

Just as Matthew spotted an intersection in the road up ahead he decided to keep running forward. As he got to the intersection he looked to his right and noticed something coming at him like a giant fireball or something. "What the..!" he yelled, barely stepping back which allowed him to just miss the object. He spun around in circles a few times before falling to the floor. "Was that a Flame Charge?" he asked himself, rubbing his head. The trainer began to get up and he looked to his right once more only to see a familiar face coming right at him. "Forest? And Dan!" he shouted, quickly remembering that he still had to get out of the way. The boy turned and did a quick roll in the direction that he just came from. "Yeah that's gotta be Dan. So where are they headed?" he asked.

Dan held onto Forest as Emily sped off ahead, Ashley and Rio right next to him. He then saw a familiar face up ahead.

"Matthew? Ashley, Rio hold it!" Dan said as he somehow got Forest to stop, along with Rio and Ashley (Who Dan was still stunned was able to keep up with Pokemon on foot.)

"Hi Matthew, good to see you. Me, Emily and my friend Ashley here were headed to town to get supplies." Dan said explaining the party's current plan.

Emily stopped Ashy and turned back around. "Matthew?!" Emily asked surprised and happily. "I'm so glad your ok!!" Ashy trotted over to the others. "And as you can see Ashy has evolved."

Status
Not open for further replies.