• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure In Sinnoh

Stror smiled and he was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet from meeting someone new. He motioned to his Pokemon when he said their nicknames. "This is Ray, my Shinx. And this is Inferno, my Chimchar. I moved here a little over half a year ago to partake in the high school here. Because of my previous high schools and home schooling, I finished in less than seven months, and we've just been kind of chillin'. I just battled someone, and it was awesome! By the looks of things, I think these girls are gonna do a battle of some sorts. By that Water Pulse I just saw earlier, it seems like a Contest Battle, for learnsies and stuffs."

Inferno hooted over at Chet, smiling and waving, while Ray smiled happily as he was getting pet. He purred affectionately and began to nuzzle into the Totodile, completely at the mercy of Africa. His tough physique and reputation at this point was now ruined by his cuddly nature.

Seeing one of the girls come over, Stror smiled and waved. "Yes, we've been standing here for awhile now. I'm Stror, and this is Chet. This is Inferno, my Chimchar, and Ray, my Shinx. And this is Africa, Chet's Totodile. I saw you guys were gonna do a contest learning battle, so I was going to watch. Your Absol looks beautiful by the way, how did you get her coat so shiny?" His incessant bouncing calmed for a bit while he talked, but it he was back at it again when he was done.

"Ah well, Seraphina and the rest of my Pokemon were groomed to perfection and I always brush her fur when I get the chance and so I think that's the reason why" Diana stated with no emotion but as she looked at the male she was wondering why he was not freaked out or disgusted at her weird appearence sense usually most people would look at her with disgust or in fear due to her Lolita obsession and appearence

As Africa began to chase Ray and Inferno around playfully, Chet was taken aback by this girl's appearance. Not necessarily in a bad way, Chet just had never seen anyone dressed like her before. Even for inter-school dances, the girls at Our Yamask of Perpetual Sorrow were never dressed up that much. She looked almost made out of porcelain, the thought of which, for some reason, made him uncomfortable.

Chet moved in closer to Stror and whispered, "Why does she look like a doll?"

"You know it's very rude to whisper about somebody while they are in front of you and it's even ruder if they can hear you, next time whisper properly before you get your tongue cut off" Diana cold threatened as she fought back tears knowing that people would never accept her appearence "come Seraphina, let go back to Tsubaki, sense Tsubaki seems to be the only decent person on this awful place" the blond Lolita muttered as she went back to her original spot next to the older girl but as Diana walked away her Absol looked back with sad red eyes

Stror shrugged, but it was immediately caught off guard by Diana's sudden threat. Goodness, was she violent. Whoops. He decided to try and patch things up, although he kind of figured it was going to be difficult, given that she was more with her Pokemon than humans.

"Hey, wait. I'm sorry that he was whispering about you like that, but you do look nice and pretty. You look like a very cute doll. I was gonna compliment on you before you got angry," his voice was a little louder, his in-between of a baritone and tenor projecting quite loudly, as if to get the words through the young lady's head. He knew she was pretty, why didn't others?

Inferno and Ray were playing tag with Africa when Diana got mad. Ray and Inferno looked over, surprised. Inferno made a whimpering sound as he looked up at Stror who was trying to console her. Ray looked at Stror and then Diana. He decided it was best to help, too. He rushed forward, the crackling in his legs ceasing as he dashed. He finally got in front of her and sat down right there. He looked up at her and made an adorable meowing sound, putting a paw up and pawing the air with it. His meow was quite high-pitched for an older male Shinx, which just added to the cuteness (well, to Stror). Ray then made a sad, apologetic face with big round eyes. He didn't mean to use Baby-Doll Eyes, but it had happened. Tears began to well up as he was apologizing to her, practically begging with both of his paws outstretched to her, begging for her forgiveness.

"Woah, hey," Chet called out, apologetically, "I'm sorry! I tend to be pretty blunt."

Chet shoved his hands into his jacket pocket and took a casual pose before giving the girl one of his trademark winning smiles. "There just aren't many people like you where I'm from. I didn't mean nothing by it!"

Diana was simply going to ignore the male trainer but the fact that his Pokemon were acting cute made her heart ache. "It doesn't matter sense I'm pretty used to it actually" the blond stated as she bent down and picked up Ray, "Aww your just so adorable, isn't he adorable Seraphina?" Diana questioned as she showed her female Absol the young Shinx but all the female dark type just rolled her eyes at her young trainer before slightly smiling

Ray was surprised when he got picked up, but he softly purred like a little engine in her arms. The electricity caused the hairs to stand on end, but it wasn't harmful or anything. It would've felt funny for sure. Stror sighed in relief, thankful that Ray did something. Ray tried pawing at the Absol's nose, batting at it cutely. Ray then looked up at Diana and meowed again, but without the Baby-Doll Eyes in effect. He was now happy. He tried to paw at her face, his nails staying retracted in his paws for a softer feel on her face if he could reach.

Africa looked back at Chet with a sad face. His new friend getting picked up and played made him jealous.

"Alright, buddy, hop on," Chet offered Africa, holding his arm out.

Africa jogged up a bit to Chet before launching himself onto Chet's arm. Africa then crawled up Chet's arm before perching on his right shoulder. The small alligator was a bit heavier than before, but Chet managed. Africa was starting to get bigger than he was back in school. From the end of senior year to now, Africa had grown quite a bit; no doubt from the training that Chet had done before his big move.

"Anyway," Chet segued, turning to the group, "Any of y'all know where there's some good food around here? I want to get some grub before I head out."

"Well I was thinking about going to this local cafe that serves these amazing cakes" Diana stated as she remembered eating one of the fluffy cakes from the cafe as a child, The Lolita then returned all her Pokemon except her Absol back into their pokeballs so she could get a snack before training

"A cafe sounds perfect," Chet replied, his stomach growling. He had forgotten to eat before he left this morning and could use some food. "Which way to it?"

Africa began to twitch with excitement. He loved cafes and drank as much coffee as his trainer. Chet could attribute Africa's large amounts of energy to this, but, hey, what does he know? He's not a Nurse Joy. At least, that's what Chet told himself. All Chet knew is that Africa wanted a chocolate croissant and espresso, and he wanted it now.

"If you could tell me before Africa eats my ear, that'd be fantastic," Chet quipped.

Last edited:
"Why don't we all go there together sense I bet my Pokemon are very hungry" Diana softly said as she carefully got on the back of her Absol, not she waiting for a reply Diana signalled for Seraphina to start walking to the cafe

(my last post for tonight.)

Stror nodded ecstatically, telling his Pokemon he was going to beat them there. With that, he dashed to the cafe, sprinting off with a bit of dust trailing behind him. Inferno and Ray had gotten out of the trainers' holds and were dashing after their trainer, catching up, but Stror was surprisingly fast. Stror knew the way to the cafe, since he would go there often for a bit of coffee in the morning when he needed a pick-me-up (strangely enough, coffee doesn't do it for his hyperness. It's sugar. Caffeine doesn't do it for him).

When he got there, he stood by the entrance and held open the door, waiting for the others to get inside. Once they were all in, his Pokemon hopped on his shoulders for a quick ride to the table they were going to be at, and the waiter came over. Stror ordered his latte with extra cream and two peach-filled crescents for his Pokemon, while he wanted a double chocolate muffin. The waiter nodded and wrote it all down, and then went on to the other two when they were ready.

(Man, slow it down, guys!)

Tsubaki cleared her throat. "What about our training session?" She said impatiently, tapping her foot, "Some of us ain't exactly got the dough to spend on fancy cafes! In case you've forgotten, I have ten thousand worth of debts to pay off!"

Chet's jaw dropped. Ten thousand yen is a lot of money, even to someone coming from as such a wealthy background as him. It made him wonder what this girl did to get into that much debt. Then, Chet's blood ran cold as thought about the kind of people that would hold this girl in that much debt.

"Ten thousand yen?!" Chet exclaimed, his volume raised in surprised, "What'd you do to get ten thousand yen in debt?"

Tsubaki sighed softly. "Camellia House, the orphanage I grew up in, had a massive funding cut a few months ago," she began, "And Miss Fumiko, the director, couldn't afford to pay the bills for a few months, so she had to borrow some money from some shady guys..."

The girl glanced down at her partner pokemon, Euro. "And now she can't afford to pay it back. On top of that, she's behind on our taxes, too, so, unless she can find a way to pay back all of the money, the orphanage is gonna close down...And I'm gonna lose the only home I've ever had..."

(OOC: I suppose it is time to bring a Pokémon character of mine back into the light after figuring out the perfect place to start along with the events of the lasts RP he was in the final piece to the plan. I have already gotten permission to use only a Pokémon character.)

Name:
His name is currently unknown, but may be revealed in the RP.
Age: Although his age is currently unknown, he does appear to look somewhat younger than one might expect.
Appearance: Squirtle is roughly two inches shorter and a couple pounds lighter than the average size for his species. He is often seen carrying around a camera-like device with somewhat bigger lens than usual. It is capable of snapping photos and detecting thermal signatures through walls up to ten feet away. It also has a small storage slot accidentally discovered a day ago that allows for some things to be safely stored inside. As a result of getting treated by another nurse recently, he has on a light layering of white bandages snugly wrapped around the top of his head, and his left arm. There is a double layering of modest white bandages carefully placed on his center area of his bottom shell to cover the area and promote healing. The bandages are secured with transparent surgical tape.
Personality: Although Squirtle normally has a mild outlook, he is usually quiet around others and far too inhibited to brew up a typical, lively conversation. He tends to prefer the get in and get out approach when faced with a social encounter, as discussions are not his type at all.
Pokémon: Squirtle / Tiny Turtle Pokémon
Badges/Ribbons: He does not have any yet.
Backstory: To be revealed in the RP.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIC:

A Squirtle sat alone in one of the tables near the other trainers while overhearing some conversation going on. Not wanting to get involved with the other trainers, the turtle Pokémon decided to get out a small pencil and notebook out of the storage area of his peculiar device. The device was placed down on his left side, concealing it away from wandering eyes.

While waiting for the waiter to come, the Squirtle wrote in a blank page of his notebook in a discreet manner which read, “A cup of coffee, nothing in it please.”

Chet felt for the girl. While he was not an orphan himself, Chet knew how it felt to lose a parent. The despair and loneliness he felt after his father died was something he would never wish on even his most hated enemy. Chet wanted to help this girl, but he knew his mother wouldn't cough up the cash. There was one way she could get the money, however, but it meant creating competition for Chet.

"I'm so sorry," Chet sympathized, running his hand through his long, blond hair. "You know, the Pokemon League gives out a 100,000 yen prize to the winner of their yearly tournament."

Chet reached into his bag and pulled out a folded up piece of paper. Unfolding it, he handed the girl a notice he had stolen off of his prep school's posting board. The post was an officially sponsored advertisement from the Sinnoh League detailing the competition and prizes: 100,000 yen to first place, and only those with eight badges may compete.

"I'm heading out today after we get some food," he continued, "If either of you would like to come with, we can talk details once we catch up with Stror at the cafe."

Africa jumped off of Chet's shoulder and began tugging at this pant leg, pointing in the way of the cafe. Chet turned to Africa and sighed.

"Alright, buddy," Chet said, picking up Africa and placing him back on his shoulder. He turned back to the girls. "At the very least think about it. It's a good way to make some cash."

Chet turned around and began walking to the cafe, waving goodbye to the two girls. "I'll see y'all at the cafe."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chet arrived at the cafe and sat down next to Stror, passing the strange Squirtle. Africa sat patiently on the floor, waiting for Chet to order. When the waiter arrived, Chet ordered the largest black coffee they had and a cinnamon sugar coffee cake for himself and another, same-sized coffee and chocolate croissant for Africa. The waiter wrote everything down and continued onto the next seat.

"So, Stror," Chet began after placing his order, "Are you going to challenge the Pokemon League?"

The Squirtle continued to listen in on a trainer discussing a rather serious matter with a girl, while hoping that no one except the waiter would take notice of his presence. When he noticed that the waiter came towards his table with a rather puzzled look, he showed he waiter the page of his notebook he wrote earlier.

After the waiter took note of the Squirtle’s noiseless order, the waiter inclined her head for a brief moment before heading towards the other customers. The Squirtle sat as quiet as a fire mouse at a respectable church while taking a silent, deep breath. He gave a gentle pat on his left arm, as he felt a slight, stinging pain from the gently touched area for a split second. He took another sudden, quiet breath while waiting for his order to be delivered.

While Stror waited, Inferno was on the table messily eating his now delivered pastry, while Ray was neatly eating his on Stror's lap, careful to not get any on his pants. Stror took a gentle sip from the coffee and winced from the bitter taste. He took five sugar packets and ripped them open simultaneously. He then poured them all in, and took a stirring straw to mix it all in. He tasted it again and was still dissatisfied. Maybe five more would do. While he was putting more in, Ray's ears twitched as he heard someone come in. He looked over to see Chet and Africa. He mewled in greeting, waving his paw at them.

Stror noticed a Squirtle sitting nearby, the waitress looking strangely at the little Pokemon. The Pokemon looked freshly patched up and with... Strange gadgets.... What is this Squirtle? Meanwhile, Chet had taken a seat next to him, and he looked up and smiled warmly, when he replied to the man. "Hell yea! I'm going to become the best! What prize does the winner get? Also... I kind of forgot about that older lady. What was her name and what's her goal? I kind of already know Diana's goal."

Inferno waved at Africa, his hands covered in the flaky bread and the filling.

Last edited:
The waiter returned to the table with two large mugs of coffee, and the pastries asked for. Chet took a large gulp of the coffee before picking away at his coffee cake. Africa was much more liberal with his manners and chugged his coffee before devouring his croissant. Chet chuckled. He shared the same goal as Stror, but wanted to be the best there ever was.

"The grand prize is 100,000 yen, according to the flyer from my school," Chet answered, "So I guess to catch a good team is our test, and to train them is our cause."

Chet took another large gulp of his coffee before setting the mug down, half empty. Africa had gone up to the waiter and requested a refill, returning with an already half-drank mug.

"The girl said that she's trying to raise 10,000 yen to save her orphanage," Chet told Stror, "I told her about the League Challenge and gave her the flyer I had."

Chet finished off his cup of coffee and flagged down the waiter for one more.

"I figured if we were all going the same way, we could travel together," Chet explained, "Might be easier out on the road in a group."

Last edited:
Stror nodded, agreeing with him. Of course, the older lady seemed like she was needing the money badly. He had caught her frustration while he was running towards the cafe about people leaving her to eat. He thought for a moment, his face becoming stone cold and lost in thought. It was almost like looking at a steel wall - impassive and still. It was then his facade broke and his smile reappeared. His eyes shown a spark of kindness as he finally made up his mind about her situation.

"If I win, I'm going to fork over 20,000 yen for her and her cause. I may not be an orphan, as I have both parents and six siblings still alive, but I know what it's like to almost lose the people, and home, you love. So I'll help. If I win, I'll hand her some money. I was going to do charity work anyway and build a dojo back at Kanto to help people train anyway. Might as well, right? I do agree that we should go in a big group. Easier that way."

Ray and Inferno beamed at their trainer's generosity and it just made them all the more happy he is their trainer. Plus, they were able to play with Africa again, so lovely day for them. Ray and Inferno got done eating, and while Inferno was licking off his primate hands, Ray had jumped out of Stror's lap to hop on the chair where Africa was sitting. He brushed up against the little crocodile Pokemon, curling up around him as he was full and a little tired.

The Squirtle noticed the waiter bringing him a modest cup of coffee, as the turtle Pokémon took a small sip of the drink before taking some more about a minute later. He continued to eavesdrop on the nearby conversation going on, while thinking, “So now I got out of there again... I guess I have nothing else to do but hope that he can find me soon.”

His tail perked up the moment he heard a trainer wanting to offer some money to an indigent person in need. Fearing that they might exploit him for that very purpose after overhearing the rest of the conversation, he decided to not chime in the formal discussion. He continued to silently drink his cup of coffee while hoping that not a single person would take swift notice of the device of his.

"Yeah, I was thinking of doing something similar if I were to win!" Chet responded, nodding, "20,000 is a good number." Chet took another sip of his coffee and set it down on the table.

"Okay," Chet said, eating a bite of his coffee cake, "So let's talk planning." Chet swallowed his bite. Africa put Ray in a headlock and began giving him a noogie.

"Where is the closest gym to here?" Chet asked.

Ray purred contently until Africa started to give him a noogie. He growled playfully, and pawed his chest to get him to stop. He mewled in protest, shaking his head to get away. He decided to find some kind of tickle spot on the gator to get him to stop by using the little star at the end of his tail and pushing the point in various spots on Africa's body. Inferno just chuckled as he watched the scene unfold, but his attention was taken when he looked over to find a Squirtle. Hm, a lonely Squirtle. What's he doing here? He left the perch on the table to walk over to the Squirtle. He then asked it in a series of chimp noises what he was doing there and if he was alright.

Stror smiled and thought for a moment. He had remembered the map of Sinnoh before he came here, but he wasn't so sure right now. Maybe looking at the ma-.... Oh wait... He didn't bring it with him. Whoops. Oh, well. He had memorized the towns and gyms and the leaders and their type proficiency, but not so much on how to get there. "Um, well there's Roark of Oreburgh City. He's a Rock-Type Gym Leader, but I don't remember how to get there... I think its East of here. Just following Route 203 and through the cave. I'm thinking of capturing a Pineco and a Ralts on that route. They are kind of rare, but not so much where it would be impossible. I just gotta go diggin' and searchin'."

That set off a ding in Chet's head. He only had Africa with him and no other Pokemon. He definitely needed to catch something before he took on Roark. This was not perfection, it was barely even beginner. Chet's thoughts swam behind a stone face until he calmed himself down and answered.

"Alright, cool," Chet said, picking up his near-empty mug, "I'm sure we'll run into at least a couple of those. I need to run to the Mart and grab some pokeballs and other stuff, too, so we should head over there before we leave town. I really should catch another Pokemon before I take on a Gym Leader."

Chet downed the last of his coffee and took another bite of his cake.

"Hopefully I'll find something good against Rock," Chet joked, looking down at Africa, who continued his noogie unfazed by Ray's attempts to tickle him.

Seraphina reached the cafe with Diana on her back before the blond gently got off and walked into the cafe with her dark type, the girl then proceeded to the counter where a barista was waiting. "Ah, can I have two Vanilla bean frappuccino with extra whip cream and two lemon cakes oh and also a dozen poke treats" Diana ordered while Seraphina looked at her with a confused expression "Seraphina the extra cake and cappuccino Is for Tsubaki sense I feel a bit bad for waking out on her" Diana explained before returning her Absol and taking out her Gardevior

Tsubaki sighed deeply, following her benefactor into the cafe. Her two pokemon stayed at her side, eyeing Diana suspiciously. If she'd told their mistress she was going to pay up for her efforts, then she had better keep her word.

"I suppose this works, too," Tsubaki remarked, "I mean, it's not like I'm losing money paying here, or anything..."

Stror was so caught up on strategizing what they were going to do for their journey with Chet, he didn't notice Diana coming in. He continued, smiling with a goofy smile when he realized his Pokemon were playing around. "Well, since you have a Water-Type, you should probably go catch a Grass-Type. I know a few Grass-Types on Route 204, North of here. I think there's a Budew there. And less commonly Sunkern, Lotad, and Seedot. Although, I will recommend a Budew, since they become very strong sweepers when they evolve. Just as long as you don't have allergies. Well, it wouldn't matter anyway, Budews cause allergic symptoms to crop up in anybody, even if they don't have allergies," chuckled Stror.

It was at this time, that he heard something and looked over to see Diana and Tsubaki. He waved at them, with Ray's growls becoming louder as he tried his best to get away from Africa. His growling took on a weird noise, as it sounded like he was giggling. After trying to get away again, he failed, stuck in the headlock. He would rather just sit there and relish in the pretty harsh petting that is a noogie until Africa stops.

(updated my character profile. Don't worry by the large amount of moves Chimchar and Shinx have. They'll only use a small portion of that in their battles.)

Last edited:
Chet briefly looked down at Africa and said, "Play nice, buddy," before turning his attention back to Stror. "I think a Seedot would be cool to have!" Chet finished eating his coffee cake and wiped his mouth. Africa let go of Ray and immediately went back to the counter for another coffee refill.

Chet then turned his attention to the two girls as they sat down at the table. "Welcome, y'all! We were just discussing going on an adventure, if you'd like to join?

Chet's face perked up. "Oh, I forgot to ask! What are y'all's names?"

"Tsubaki Serizawa," the girl said bluntly, glancing over at the next table, "And if this adventure you're proposing involves money, then you can count me in!"

The girl glanced down at her meowth and murkrow. "There's big ol' cash prizes going at the gyms, and then the league, so I'm headed wherever there are gyms, I s'pose."

The Squirtle turned towards a monkey-like Pokémon emitting a bunch of noises at him, as he gave a dubious nod in response; not knowing how it should address that kind of language. No sort of sound came from the turtle Pokémon, as he continued to indulge in his drink while taking in the stimulant that would always get a cranky person up and ready on a rough Monday morning. He overheard about the others possibly wanting to travel towards the Rock-type gym, while thinking, "Gym? Is that a place where people like workout or something?"

He slowly picked up his device, flipped a red switch on the top right corner, made a U-turn with it and snapped a photo of himself after the lens was aimed at the perfect area. He took a look at the screen after turning the device back around, as he pressed the green button to save the picture in its storing drive. He flipped the red switch back into its off setting and placed the device back down on his left side. He gave a blank stare towards the chimp Pokémon while wondering what it would want to do with a little turtle Pokémon.

Chet sat back in his chair and smiled. "Well, I'm Chet. Chet Manley," Chet said, pointing to himself with this thumb. "And this guy right here is Africa, my Totodile." Chet motioned towards Africa, who gave a wave as he plopped down with a mug in his hand.

"The League has a big grand prize, and I hear the Gyms give out some decent prize money," Chet continued, "Stror told me that the closest Gym is in Oreburgh City to the East, past Route 203. He's a Rock-Type specialist, so it shouldn't be much of an issue for Africa, hopefully."

Africa chugged his third cup of coffee and looked up at Chet, giving him a thumbs up. Chet sighed. Now Africa would be hyper for the rest of the day.

Diana finally got her order and walked over to Tsubaki, "Um I didn't know what you liked so I just ordered what I usually bought" Diana quietly stated as she handed the vanilla frappucino and the little pink bag carrying the lemon cake over to Tsubaki before sitting down at a table near the window as her Gardevior enjoyed the treats

After Chris got done talking to the one trainer nurse joy gave him back gavla and they left. Chris was looking for some place to eat when noticed the three girls with two guys. He over heard the one girl needed 10 thousand yen to pay off the orphanage's dept. Chris came over and greeted everyone." My name is Chris and you need 10 thousand yen? Let me help cause I was going to battle the Pokemon gyms and during the journey you might make enough money to pay off the dept. I know what it's like to be an orphan and it's hard to lose the only home you have", Chris said while galva (joltik for those who don't know) and goloso (wimpod for those who don't know) started to try and greet the other Pokemon even the squirtle near by with the gadgets. (don't think I didn't noticed the squirtle and leave him alone).

Last edited:
(Could you not try to fix my character's problems via a deus-ex-machina, please? It's an integral part of her story, and I don't want it to be magically fixed by anyone, or anything. So, erm, edit that out.)

"Same for Euro and Dollar," she answered, to the boy with the totodile, "When it come's to Dollar's speed, no one can touch him, which should prove effective against those big, heavy rock types. Can't win against us if they can't hit, right?"

Occ: there I updated it your welcome sorry if I almost ruined your character's story goal. I wanted to do that so my character could gain friendship and also my character's personality makes him the person to give money to a good cause. Hope everyone has a nice day

Stror looked on with a curious look as a young boy walked in with what seemed to be a Joltik and a Wimpod. The Chimchar looked up at the Squirtle, confused as to why it stayed silent. Maybe the Pokemon was shy? He cocked his head before looking over to see a couple of Pokemon trying to befriend the trainer's Pokemon. He chuckled and sneaked up on the Wimpod, unaware that these Pokemon are usually very timid and skittish. He then pounced the Wimpod, trying to surprise the little guy in a harmless prank.

Meanwhile, Stror was listening to the others explanation on what they were going to do for the battle. He looked over at the Meowth and the Murkrow and wondered if they knew anymore moves that could be beneficial for their battle. He then began to introduce himself to Tsubaki. "Hello, my name is Stror. This Chimchar is called Inferno and my Shinx over with Africa is called Ray. Tsubaki, do your Pokemon know any attacks that are super-effective against Rock-Types? Roark usually uses a Geodude, a Rock/Ground-Type, and a Cranidos, a Rock-Type. They are both physically defensive and powerful Pokemon, so even if the attacks are quick, Roark can find a way through that by using the environment. Although, since you are pretty good at contest battles enough to teach someone, I do hope you find a way around your disadvantage."

Ray purred contently when Africa finally stopped, sleeping on the chair Africa was on from the little rough housing Africa did and from training for 3 hours today.

Tsubaki glanced down at her own pokemon. Euro was still stood on her haunches, while Dollar was eyeing up the shinx with a somewhat intrigued glance.

"Euro knows water pulse, and knock off," she began, "But that's kinda the best I've got, for that gym. I'll probably need to catch some pokemon, on the way there..."

The Squirtle decided to take a few more gulps of his cup of coffee while placing his notebook and pencil on the table. He grasped the pencil with his right hand in a careful manner and slowly wrote:

I thought I would never find such a fancy place while alone, though I wish that guy in that orange outfit would be here to see this. It’s strange to see that those white and red ball things bounce off of me, though they do hurt a little.

I don’t even know what to do... I don’t think I should go to that building with the orange roof since one of those girls in the pink hair was actually a person with that strange outfit and had been arrested already. I’m not sure what I should do next, since those people might look at me a bit funny.