• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Adventure In Sinnoh

Samyra followed behind Chet and Tsubaki, keeping her partner and Hiro close by her side. She quite liked being with people, but she had to admit that she missed Lavender Town a whole lot, she hadn't been home to her half-sister's home in a couple of years since her parents died. Now, she just wanders.

Stror looked about for a bit and finally decided to head West on Route 203. He practically ran off, unable to contain his excitement and practically blew everyone in the dust, barring his Pokemon. Whoops. He made it to some large grassy patches and he could hear the familiar sounds of Bug Pokemon up in the trees and feel a strange psychic sensation around him; his senses were quite strong at the moment. There must be a Psychic-Type nearby. If it isn't a Ralts, it's probably an Abra and it will flee quite quickly. He looked around, trying to find a Ralts and a Pineco. Inferno and Ray were looking around, doing the same with Inferno taking the treetops as a vantage point and to search for Pineco and Ray smelled the ground, hunting for Ralts.

Chet stood up and moved his long blond hair out of his eyes. "Yeah, let's go!" he agreed, racing out of the restaurant after Stror.

Chet finally caught up to Stror after a bit, seeing him hit the tall grass looking for Pokemon. There's gotta be a good Grass-Type around here... he thought to himself. Chet started moving slowly towards Stror as to not scare off the wild Pokemon. Once he was behind Stror, he revealed himself.

"Hey," Chet said, softly, his voice not carrying far.

Stror could hear someone coming up behind him, and he was right when he heard a familiar voice coming from behind. He nodded in greeting to him and then he pointed to a very large bush. He whispered over to Chet saying that Grass-Types, especially Seedots, like to either hide in thick bushes or up in the treetops. That's when Stror could feel Ray's electricity from a ways away. He looked over to see Ray getting into a fight with a Ralts. Ray smelled the Pokemon after growling, smelling that the Ralts is a female. Damn. Stror wanted a male Ralts. He threw some food at the Ralts, telling her to run off before she got hurt. The Ralts took the food and felt the sincerity in Stror before running off, not wanting to get hurt by the Shinx.

It was then that Stror could hear Inferno exclaiming madly at something in the tree. That was when he saw a Pineco fall with Inferno underneath him, landing on top of him. Hurt and angered, the Chimchar blew a mouthful full of embers at the Pineco. Hurt and startled, the Pineco hopped off and rolled away, trying to put out the fires, but was too tired and wasn't too successful. Seeing his opportunity, Stror threw a Net Ball, which landed. After a few moments of the ball shaking to and fro, Stror heard a click and the Pineco was captured. Rubbing his belly, Inferno took the ball and climbed up on Stror's shoulder, giving him the Poke Ball. Smiling, Stror scratched Inferno's chin, making the monkey Pokemon giggle. Stror then looked over to see Ray having a growling dispute with a Bidoof and a Starly. After using Charge to power up his Thunderbolt, the ensuing growling and the electrical power piercing the air around the Shinx caused the two Pokemon to flee. Successful, Ray looked around, using his nose to find a male Ralts.

"Well, that was pretty quick," Tsubaki scoffed, "Hope I'll be able to find and catch the pokemon I want that quickly..."

The trainer scanned the grass with hungry eyes, stopping dead in her tracks, when she noticed a budew. A whole group of small pokemon were trying to challenge it, and failing...It was perfect.

"Spoke too soon. That budew is mine!"

Nervousness courses through the young girls body as she continued to follow the assistant until they came to halt in front of the entrance of the stage. After mouthing good luck towards Diana the assistant made curtains rise to let the whole audience see the young blond that was going to preform.

The Lolita thought that she would collapse or end up fainting but instead with every step she took, with every click that her heels made confidence courses through the girls body until she threw the two pokeballs in the air. As the capsules opened a storm of cheery blossom petals surrounded her two Pokemon who were now safely on the ground. The audience cheered in happiness as they saw the stunning opening from the Lolita. With more confidence Diana finally instructed for her Pokemon to use some moves. "Seraphina use thunderbolt and Nymphia use psychic to control the lightning" and just as their trainer commanded the Absol used thunderbolt so the Jellicent could control the atack using psychic, the water and ghost type then as if read her trainers mind made the lightning dance around in the air before coloring and making beautiful fireworks which made the crowd go crazy in excitement.

Chris followed the other trainers to the route and watched as they seemed to have fun trying to catch a bedew. 'what Pokemon am I going to catch' Chris thought. He was about to move on when he had noticed something moving in a bush. When he took a closer look he saw a larvitar. To him it looked like a baby. "Hey little guy wanna come and join me on a lifetime adventure", he asked it. The larvitar stood there and it seemed to be thinking. Then it replied happily,"lar-larvitar". Chris was happy to hear it. He grabbed a Pokeball and tossed it. It bounced off the larvitar's head and opened up and the larvitar turned into a ball of red light and went in. Chris picked it up and took his Pokedex out. It told him it was female and it had a variety of moves. "Since your a girl I'll call you Lady Drax after TheKingNappy's tyranitar", Chris said. He then went to tell the other trainers what he caught.

Tsubaki sent out Dollar, ordering him to go for a night slash. The budew swiftly countered with vine whip, smacking the murkrow out of its way. So Tsubaki ordered her pokemon to instead use shadow ball, and this time, she managed to get a hit. The creature cast a stony glare at the girl and her pokemon, before using absorb, regaining some of the strength it had lost from that hit. Next, Tsubaki ordered a wing attack, knocking the small creature to the ground. Now, it was time.

The trainer threw an ultra ball at the creature, waiting expectantly. When it clicked, she returned Dollar, and picked the pokeball containing her new budew up.

"You're mine now, Koruna."

Chris walked up to Tsubaki with lady drax in his hands."great job at catching that budew",he said. Chris decided to go and battle some Pokemon since lady drax was only level 4.

After Chris got lady drax to lv 15 he went to the Pokemon center. After that he went back to go and ask Tsubaki where the nearest gym was. He could also see some smoke coming from a building in the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsubaki headed to a Pokémon centre, to get her new budew healed up, before deciding that she'd had quite enough of Jubilife City. It had nothing of merit to offer her, not even a gym, so she thought that she'd best get going. Oreburgh City was the closest place with a gym, and gyms gave out nice big cash prizes...

She stopped at a dagashi store, to get another umaibo, before heading off.

Tsubaki sent Euro back out, letting him walk at her side, as she strolled toward the entrance to the cave connecting to Oreburgh. Now that she had Koruna, she thought that before trying to use her, or him, in battle, she should try to make the thing like her a little. It had taken some time for Dollar to get behind her, so she could only hope that Koruna would be an easier job.

She stopped by a small patch of flowers, ordering Euro to go pick a rose. Budews were supposed to like flowers, weren't they? They were grass types, after all.

Euro returned to Tsubaki's side with a yellow rose, and the trainer gave her meowth a pat on the head, as a sort-of reward, before she tucked it in her shirt pocket, and resumed her journey. The cave leading to Oreburgh City was nice and short, so it made for an easy journey, or it would, if it weren't so dark.

"Gimme a sec, Euro," she told the meowth, as he tried to enter the cave, "I gotta find my torch first. No point in going in if we're only gonna get lost, right?"

Euro nodded, sitting in his spot.

Vulpixy got up and used a powerful flamflower knocking bisharp to the ground.

She wasn't going to lose again

Tsubaki finally found her torch, and flicked it on before she and Euro entered the cave. The floor was damp, and there were lots of nasty little pebbles and rock fragments on the floor, but Tsubaki managed to side-step most of them, anyway. Euro followed her from behind, walking in four-legged strides in tandem with his trainer, as they passed through the cave.

(That's autoing, and it's not allowed. Read the rules. I'm going to ignore that.)

Soon enough, Tsubaki and Euro had made their way out of the cave, and into Oreburgh City. Of course, Tsubaki wanted to make a beeline for the gym now, for its cash prize, but she thought she ought to spend some time with her new budew, and the rest of her pokemon first, so she headed to a café, to give them some down time.

She ordered herself a peach cream puff, before sending Koruna and Dollar out, letting them share Euro's seat. The budew was, understandably, very confused in its new environment.

Tsubaki cast a quizzical glance at the strange vulpix, as it tried to muscle in on the rest of her pokemon. It didn't seem to have a trainer, so it was a mystery as to what it was even doing, wondering into a café like this.

"You need somethin'?" Tsubaki began, "Because I'm kind of in the middle of something here. I'm welcoming Koruna to my team."

The budew perked up a bit.

Tsubaki cast a glance at it. "So, uh, yeah, budew. Your name's Koruna now. That ok?"

The creature wasn't sure what to make of her new name. It was a little strange, but then again, she was sitting with a Meowth named Euro, so she thought nothing of it.

Name: Zed
Appearence: Tall, muscular, tan, blue eyes, jet black hair, black athletic shorts, red t shirt, shoes since hes not insane.
Personality: Zed is the kind of person who will wear shorts and a t shirt in the middle of a snowstorm because he made a promises to himself never to wear pants or long sleeved shirts again.
Pokemon: Sceptile, slaking, gengar, primeape, gastrodon, larvesta
Badges/Ribbons: out of region 7 0 in region
Backstory: After failing 2 leagues those being the Hoenn and Kanto leagues. Then after being homeless in alola and then finally defeating their league Zed got back on his feet and came Sinnoh to try and make a fight here and not become homeless.

Zed walked around looking for any sort of lab like building. After a while he found it and got all certification needed. Zed then walked around looking for the gym. After looking at a map Zed found that the first gym was a little farther away he began the long journey their. After a day or so Zed made it to oreburge city. After challenging the gym and winning Zed then went to the pokemon center and slept in his own room for once.

"So, uh, now that I've jumped you, beaten you up, and put you in a pokeball, how's about maybe fighting for me and my team?" Tsubaki continued, "It ain't a bad gig, I promise. I'll feed you, give you somewhere safe to sleep every night, and you'll never have to worry about predators again. All you gotta do is fight when I say so, and help me make money. Deal?"

Koruna turned around, carefully considering the offer. It seemed alright, she supposed, and protection from predators was a bonus. There was a particularly nasty pachirisu she'd been terrorised by, where she lived, but if she stayed with Tsubaki, that wouldn't be a problem anymore. That and, there was free food.

"Bud," she eventually said, begrudgingly agreeing to the offer.

"Ok then," Tsubaki answered, scooping up a little pastry cream from her dessert, "Here, Koruna. You want some of my cream puff?"

The budew sniffed at the strange concoction, unsure of what to make of it. It smelled vaguely sweet, like peach...And she hated peach.

"Bud!" she spat, pushing Tsubaki's hand away.

The trainer instead offered some to Euro and Dollar, and they took it easily. "Your loss, Koruna."

Chris finally made it to Oreburgh City. He could see many things. Like a mine at one part of the town. He wanted to go to the gym but decided to look around first. As he walked he seen a cafe and decided to go in. when he got in He could see Tsubaki from earlier. "long time no see", chris said to Tsubaki who was eating with her pokemon.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Name: Zipz
Appearance: Yellow Jacket, Tan, Water pail (In hand), Blue baggy jeans, Black shoes, Sandy blond hair, Blue eyes, and a Red white and orange shirt
Personality: A bit rowdy, Very excited sometimes, Helpful, And full of energy
Pokemon: Chinchou, Vulpix (Alola), And a Mysterious Egg
Badges: 2-4 (Johto)
Backstory: When Zipz lived in New bark town in Johto. Zipz saw a Mysterious Pokemon and went to go help it. It was severely injured and went to take it inside his house. He found a Water pail and put the Pokemon inside and filled the bucket with water. He decided to keep it and so it stayed with him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zipz had just moved into Sinnoh with his trusty pal Chinchou. Zipz wanted to look around so after he and his parents finished moving they decided to take a stroll in Sinnoh's Eterna town. "This is our new city?" Said Zipz as he looked around "Yup. Pokemon Center's, Poke Marts, A Pokemon gym. Seems normal"
"Chinchou!" Said Chinchou as he pointed at the large statue
"Huh Chinchou. You found a statue?" Said Zipz as he looked at it "Look's like a Pokemon of some sort"

Last edited:
Name. Veronica
Age 18
Appearance: Blande hair, Long and wavy with sideswept, blue eyes.
She usually wore a white sweater that showed her shoulder with a blue jeans.
She carried a light-blue sling bag.

Personality: She has high self-confidence and didn't like being bullied. She's friendly and generous but can be cruel to her enemies. She is a cheapstake.

Pokemon: Dewott, Braviary and Turtwig

Badges: 8 (Unova) 1(Sinnoh)

Backstory: After failing at Unova League, Veronica didn't give up on becoming the strongest pokemon trainer so she moved to Sinnoh. She had more pokemon but decided to keep them at home and only brought her closest friends, her Dewott and Braviary, with her. The Turtwig was given to her by Professor Rowan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Veronica arrived at Eterna Town, she went straight to the pokemon center. While waiting for her pokemon to heal, she ordered the cheapest dish available and ate in silence. After her pokemon had recovered, she fed them with the berries she found in Eterna Forest.

"Should I challenge the gym now? I heard it's a grass type gym and since I have Braviary, I shouldn't have a problem." She contemplated. She then noticed a boy in a yellow jacket. She approached him.
"Hi. This is sudden but would you like a battle?"

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Zipz was startled that Veronica jumped to conclusions "Sure?" Said Zipz Confused "Me and Chinchou will not lose!"
"Chinchou!" Chinchou shouted with excitement
"Go! Vulpix!" Shouted Zipz as he threw a pokeball and a White, Blue eyes Vulpix popped out

"Wait. Is that a shiny?" Veronica asked. She misunderstood as she had never seen an Alola Vulpix before. She shook her head and focused on the battle. "Doesn't matter. We just goona enjoy this battle. Go, Dewott!" She sent out her first ever pokemon.
"Use Razor Shell!" Dewott dashed towards his prey with his shells in hands, ready to cut its target.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
The Move wasn't very effective.. "Vulpix! Use Ice Shard!" Said Zipz as 3-6 sharp Icicles came falling towards the Dewott! It want very effective.. "Alolan Vulpix is a Ice/Fairy type!" Said Zipz "Dewott isn't going to do anything! Also I did that so you know what type it is! It's also not a Shiny!" (Btw I live in U.S.A so we might have trouble RPing)

Last edited:
"Alolan Vulpix, huh? That's new." She had heard of the concept of Alolan pokemons before but this was the first she met one.

The icicles were faster that the Dewott could dodge. He let out a muffled groan. She thought a moment and ordered. "Use Tail Whip and Tackle!" The Dewott wagged his tail cutely, trying to lower to opposing pokemon's defense and then he charged at the Vulpix.

(It's alright. I live in Thailand. What time zone do you follow?)

Last edited:

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
The Alolan Vulpix got damaged. But not enough for it to faint "Return Vulpix!" Shouted Zipz as he sent out another Pokemon "Go Skarmory!"
Then a Huge Metallic bird popped out of the ball with a huge cry/shout "Now try to dodge this!" Shouted Zipz "Skarmory use Aerial Ace!"
The Skarmory then began to charge straight for the dewwot
(So I wake up at 7:00 and then when I get on you reply at 4:47. So..Like 3 hours and something mins :/ )

Looks fun.

Name: Samantha (or Sam for short) Ross
Appearance: Starting off with Sam’s hair. Her hair is long, golden brown, wavy hair that always gets in her face. Her hair length is about down to her belly button. Sam has big, curious hazel eyes. Her skin isn’t super fair, but not very tan at the same time. Samantha usually wears a blue dress that sometimes reminds people of the ocean, and white sneakers. She always wears her signature blue bow in her hair. Sam brings a small white backpack wherever she goes. Don’t forget her Pokeball belt!
Personality: Samantha is very confident, and has no problem communicating with other people or proposing a battle. She’s usually kind, especially to other people. Though, Sam gets sometimes overconfident and a bit frustrated when she doesn’t succeed at first.
Pokemon: Ember (Monferno, Male) Bell (Glameow, Female) Tea (Eevee, Female)
Badges/Ribbons: So far, two badges. (Coal and Forest Badges)
Backstory: Samantha was born in Hoenn. MWhen she was born, her mother and father decided that they were too young and irresponsible to raise a child. So.. a few weeks later, Samantha was put up for adoption. Luckily, she was adopted by a sweet, wealthy couple and stayed with them for most of her life. They all moved to Sinnoh after a decade to be closer to her parent’s family and she was soon old enough to begin her journey. She chose her starter and she went on her way!

—————

Samantha was eating at a small restaurant she had came across after her arrival to the Veilstone City. Ember was happily munching away at a piece of candy his trainer had saved for him. Bell was eyeing Ember with jealousy when Samantha giggled. “Don’t worry! I have more.” Samantha pushed a piece of candy toward the cat Pokemon and she also ate the candy eagerly. “For you, too!” Samantha grabbed another piece of candy out of her pocket and pushed it toward Tea. Tea joined the other Pokemon when they were consuming their desserts, and Samantha finished up her dish.

After Samantha payed the bill, she decided to take a walk and get familiar with the town. She walked around Veilstone City and looked at everything the city had. Samantha took a seat on a bench and breathed in the afternoon air. She slid her backpack straps off and set it down next to her. Samantha unclipped Ember’s Pokeball and tossed it. Ember appeared and sat down next to his trainer. “It’s a nice day, isn’t it?” Samantha asked Ember. Ember nodded, taking a whiff of the breeze. Samantha giggled, and stood up. “There’s a battlefield over there, why don’t we train?” Ember excitedly nodded, and Samantha speed-walked toward the empty battlefield, with Ember following behind.

Dewott didn't have enough time to dodge so he tried his best to endure the hit but the Skarmory was too strong. Dewott fainted. "Take a rest, Dewott. You have earned it."

Veronica sent out Braviary. "Use Tailwind to raise your speed and then attack the Skarmory with Brave Bird!" She ordered.

The bird nodded and started flapping its wings so strong that it whipped up a turbulent whirlwind. It then charged straight toward the enemy. "I dare you to dodge this!" The Braviary said with confidence in pokemon language.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
The Braviary hit but it wasnt very effective... "Skarmory! Use Mimic!" The Skarmory then used Brave bird "Have a taste of your own Medicine!" Said Zipz proudly as the metallic bird came charging at the Braviary with Leaps of speed

The Braviary got hit. Although it wasn't very effective, the impact knocked the bird to the ground.

'This isn't going anywhere.' Veronica thought. 'If we keep trading blows like this, it will come to who can dodge first. So, what if ?"

"Alright. I have a plan." She told her pokemon and the Braviary looked at her with anticipation. "Use Double Team and then Brave Bird!"

The bird moved rapidly, making illusory copies of itself. The flock then encircled the Skarmory. All of them charged at the metallic bird simultaneously .

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Skarmory! Use Mimic again!" Shouted Zipz as more Skarmorys appeared "Now Skarmory. Use toxic on all the Braviarys!" Then the Skarmorys all began to use toxic. Badly Poisoning all the Braviarys "Use your head! If you use an Attack my Skarmory will use your own move!" Shouted Zipz. Before All the Skarmorys used Toxic. The Braviarys Already began to charge at the copies. Some Copies fainted but some copies survived. There are now 5-8 copies and there used to be 10-16 copies (And also Ahh..Monday. The Worse day of the week! SIKE I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL ON MONDAY. SUFFER FOOLS MAUHAHAHA (I'm joking) and BTW i'm playing Pokemon Light Platinum (A.K.A Awsome Fake Pokemon game) and JUST found a Skarmory... I KNOW WHAT IM DOING! Oh shoot I fainted it ) Some Toxics Hit and Some Toixics missed

Last edited:
Veronica hated giving up but she really couldn't stand watching her pokemon get injured more than they needed to be. She shook her head and signaled her pokemon. At once, the illusory copies disappeared into thin air, literally. "Come back. You have done well." She returned her pokemon into the pokeball and walked toward Zipz. "Your pokemon are very strong. I admit defeat. Here's your reward." She handed him money and a bottle of potion.

"I will get you next time we meet!" She said and went the pokemon center to heal her pokemon and prepare herself for the gym battle.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"That was a great match!" Said Zipz as he grabbed the Potion and Money "But...I think you should have back your Money. I have plenty enough. But anyway see ya! I'm gonna challenge the gym!" Said Zipz as he walked off to get his 5th Gym badge from the Sinnoh region "And also we'll see about that!"

(I don’t have school either on Monday. Hehehe..)

Samantha motioned with her hand for Ember to go to the opposite side of the battlefield. She unclipped the other Pokeballs from her belt and tossed them both onto the ‘field. “Tea, as my newest companion on my journey, I think you should watch for now before getting a turn.” Tea looked disappointed but went on the sidelines anyway. “Are you ready, Bell?” The Glameow nodded, and stood confidently on her side. “Ember, I want you to use Mach Punch on Bell. Bell, try to dodge.” Ember ran at the Glameow, and powered his move. Bell side-hopped the move at the last second. “Good job!” Sam praised. “Let’s make this more challenging. Ember, Close Combat!” Ember ran toward Bell and began throwing punches and kicks, trying to make a challenge for the Glameow. Bell dodged and was hit by a few blows. “Nice job, both of you! Now, I want Bell to use Fury Swipes and Ember to try and dodge!” Bell purred like she was waiting to do this. Bell charged at the Monferno and unsheathed her claws, swiping aimlessly at the target. Ember cleanly avoided them all. “Outstanding, Ember! Now I want you to try to withstand Bell’s attract.” Bell sat down and winked seductively. Ember tried to calm his breathing down and tell himself it was all for training, and it succeeded well enough until it eventually got to him. The Glameow slapped him with her tail when he got closer and that made him back up. “We should definitely work on that a bit.. or at least work on trying to withstand it so you can easily snap out of the daze.”

“Tea, come here! You can train with Bell.” Tea excitedly jumped around and sprinted onto the battlefield. “Eevee!” Bell stood up again, waiting for an order. “Tea, I want you to use any move of your choice on Bell, and I’ll tell Bell how to dodge or counter the chosen move. This will really help us, since other trainers can be unpredictable.” Tea jumped and waved her tail around, and a stream of stars sped toward Bell. “Sidestep it!” Bell jumped to the side, and the stars crashed into a tree, resulting in some of the leaves floating to the ground. “Nice job! Bell, use fury swiped and let’s see how Tea dodges!” Bell bounded over to Tea and lashed her claws aimlessly again, making her attacks easier to avoid. “Hold up. Bell, you need proper aim, or it could lead you open to attacks yourself.” Bell nodded, and ran over to her side of the battlefield to try again. The Glameow sped over to Tea and slashed with semi-proper aim and managed to land a few hits. “Now that’s more like it! I think we should call it a day and continue training tomorrow?” All of her Pokemon nodded and Sam returned all of them to their mini-homes. Samantha sat back down on the beach for a few more minutes alone.

Name: Night 'Wolf' Smith
Appearance: Black/Brown hair, One eye green the other Blue, wolf shirt and blue jeans. Heavy Steel toed boots.
Personality: Having a strong bond with his pokemon, he doesn't worry about fears. Though tormented by nightmares he stays strong in the heat of battle.
Pokemon: Lucario, Staraptor, Ninetales.
Badges/Ribbons: 8 in Sinnoh
Backstory: Night grew up in a small unmarked town. He started his adventure when he turned 13 with his first pokemon being his trusty Starly, which soon turned into his closest friend. After reading about Giratina and Darkrai he finished his adventure and took to studying about the two pokemon. taking him across Sinnoh to find out the mystery. He doesn't know where he got the nickname Wolf, but it's stuck to him.

Night sat in a library, going over plenty of books. Trying to figure out where to head next. His Lucario pulling books down for him to look over. He stood up and walked to the window, looking towards the sea. "I must find out..." He thought to himself as his Lucario growled. He turned to where Lucario was staring, seeing the others battle. He sighs to himself, he didn't battle much anymore, mostly doing his studies.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Zipz went through the gym with ease with his Alola Vulpix and His Skarmory then After getting his 1st Sinnoh gym badge be put it with the rest of the badges he got from Johto, Hoenn, And Kanto. Then he decided to find another gym "Hmm..I don't want to go in order so...lets go..Here!" Zipz pointed at VeilStone City "Skarmory! Use fly!" Then Skarmory, Zipz, And Chinchou flew off to go to VeilStone City. Zipz saw the city and it was larger than his. "Huh. Lucky!" Said Zipz "Wonder if there are any trainers here!" Then Zipz saw a girl with a Tepig, Eevee, and a Glameow "Seems like they are training! I'll spectate their battle. Then Zipz walked to where the Pokemon and the trainer were training. But he soon got bored. So he went to a random library and saw another trainer with a Lucario. "Hi!" Said Zipz "Is that your Lucario?"
"Chinchou! Chiinchou!" Said Chinchou looking at the Trainer

Last edited:
(It’s not Tepig, It’s Monferno! Teehee)

Samantha was bored and didn’t have much to do except sit on a bench, so she decided to go to a library and see if there is a book about Pokemon training that could be useful.

When Sam finally arrived at Veilstone City library, she saw a smart-looking boy with a Lucario that looked like he was studying about something that was really important, and someone else who had a Chinchou by his side. Samantha looked forward and began browsing books about training, and she finally came across a book that was labeled “Many Ways to Dodge and Counter your Opponent’s Moves in a Battle.” Samantha sat down with the book and began flipping through it’s pages for a few minutes.

Last edited:
Night turned around, eyeing the boy as his Lucario turned. "Why yes it is, who might you be?" The person took a step away from the window. His Lucario stared at the boy, taking a close look at his pokemon. Night then noticed the girl reading a book at the table. "Careful now, too much knowledge can be a bad thing you know." He snickers to himself, his Lucario nodding.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"My name is Zipz" Said Zipz "Also..I know that there are 809 Pokemon out there so.. Is "too much knowledge" really bad for you?"
"Anyway I heard your looking for a book of Giritina and Darkrai, Correct?" Said Zipz "I know where the book is. I have it"
"Chinchou! Chin" Said Chinchou as he kept on looking at the lucario

"Zipz, nice name. The name is Night Smith, some call me Wolf, and how did you hear about my research...the only one that knows is Prof. Rowen." Wolf was now getting worried, this was his project, his life. "What book do you speak of?"

His Lucario walked up to the other pokemon, offering it a berry. "Lucar, car."

"I keep having these...Nightmares...of Giratina and Darkrai Mega evolving..."

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"I'm talking about this book" Said Zipz and then Zipz showed him the book "Its the book your were trying to find" The title was "Stories of Legendaries"
"Chinchouu!" Said Chinchou staring at the berry that the Lucario was holding
"Here take it." Said Zipz as he tossed the Legendary book to "Wolf" "I don't need it. But now that i'm thinking about it. Its mabye not the right book. It has all the legendaries and Mythicals in it so...I feel like you would need it to research"

Wolf catches it, seeing it was very old. "Where did you find this? This is a very old book!" He questions, seeming kinda mad now that this kid had the book he needed to hopefully solve his research. "Explain yourself, please."

Wolf took a seat at the table and opened the book.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Well my family has a few experiences with Legendaries. After a few years they found this book and they keep it in there basement. I went down there one day and found it and I have been carrying it everywhere" Said Zipz "Theres a Rumor that Arcues created this book before the Ice age"
"Chinchou" Said Chinchou "Chinchou chin! Chiiin!"
"Well the egg is hatching" Said Zipz as he held the egg and the egg cracked. Out came a Rockruff "So this was an Alola egg. Huh" Then Zipz placed the Rockruff on the ground beside Chinchou. "Anyway this book was very very old. It was found in the rock for Millions of years until my parents dug it out." Said Zipz "Also sorry. I tend to repeat words a lot"

Wolf listened closely, then watched the egg hatched. "So this is a Rockruff?" It's cute, Wolf thought. "Your family had run-ins with legendaries?"

The Lucario beams with joy as he welcomes the Rockruff into the world. "Lucario!"

"Million-year-old book..." He starts flipping through the pages. "Hmmm...ahha!"