• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in Alola!

"Haven't seen or heard from them," Daniel replied coolly, "I think we mighta lost that Night guy. We didn't see him again after we left the malasada shop..."

"As for Akio, I've no idea, I'm afraid," Kemen added, "Could he have gone to find Jonathan?"

"Perhaps, I'm sure he will turn up soon enough." Duke said, taking an optimistic stance and the current location of their missing friends. Charizard continued to walk by Duke's side, letting out a little chuckle as Brionne performed the "I don't know" gesture.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Glacier found Teiran, Duke, Kemen and Daniel and ran toward with Zoroark by his side. "Hey....what happened?" He asked, tired a bit. Nova ran after Glacier and stood next to him with Espeon in her hands. "Espeon felt something here...that's why we're asking.." She explained.

"I won the Rock Z crystal, and Raichu evolved. That's all on my corner." Teiran said, as she turned to face Glacier and Zoroark.

Brionne nodded, as she made a tiny bubble with her nose.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"Heh....Congratulations Teiran." Glacier said. Zoroark looked at Brionne and tilted her head. "Oh...so that's what Espeon felt...it was Pikachu evolving into Raichu.." Nova said, smiling. Espeon looked at Nova and nudged her, then used Psychic on Brionne and put her on the bubble.

Jonathan ran for Olivia, and there she was. It was time for their glorious battle to begin.
"Ah, a new challenger," she said.
"You bet I'm challenging you!" Jonathan replied. "I just have to beat you, and I'll have the Rockium Z!"
"Of course you have to beat me," Olivia replied. "Although, it's a lot easier said than it is done. Go, Nosepass!"
"Crabrawler, let's do this!" Jonathan said. "Crabrawler, use Dizzy Punch!"
"Nosepass, use Rock Tomb!" Crabrawler deflected most of the rocks with its fists, at the cost of some damage. The other rocks were destroyed by ones Crabrawler deflected. "Nosepass, Rock Tomb, again!"
Crabrawler dodged the attacks, and went straight for the Dizzy Punch. It hit Nosepass and confused it. "Yes!" Jonathan said. "Now, use Sky Uppercut!" Crabrawler uppercutted Nosepass, sending it upward.
"Nosepass, aim for impact on Crabrawler!" Olivia cried. Nosepass leaned for Crabrawler's direction and slammed into it from the air. "Use Rock Tomb to propel yourself up!" Nosepass did so, trapping Crabrawler in the process. "Good job, Nosepass! Return and take a rest, okay? Alright, it's time for my Tirtouga! Go!"
Crabrawler still had fight to keep punching and pounding.

(Sorry i was away)
Night arose from his slumber noticing everyone was away " well got find everyone else i gues he sent out his Pokemon and took the Pokebus towards where everyone was Torracat sat like normal cat and Larvitar was playing with his new toy

Kemen purchased a thunderstone as well, for his father. The man had received a request for a shiny raichu, and since the Stone Market wasn't in town, he wasn't able to get his newly-bred shiny Pikachu to evolve.

Daniel meanwhile, noticed Night's presence, and was quite surprised, seeing as he had not seen him in ages. He wondered if he would be re-joining the group, though...

As Kyle and Vulpix finished training by the lighthouse, he took his Pokemon to get a massage for all its efforts and saw a poster labeled, "Konikoni Battle Tournament! 32 competitors, 1 winner! The champion gets a grand prize of..... a Mystery Egg! Enter three of your Pokemon today!" He grabbed the poster and smiled, running to his friends. He finally found them and said, "Hey, get a look at this!"

"A battle tournament?" Daniel and Kemen gasped in unison, after which they glanced disapprovingly at each other.

"That sounds fun," Kemen began, "I haven't battled in blitzle's-years, but I'll give it a try!"

"Sounds fun to me." Duke said with a grin, seeing this as an excellent chance to get some more training in with Rockruff and Fomantis. But who else would Duke consider for registration. Duke would think this over to himself.

Kyle knew who he was going to use in this tournament: Decidueye and Incineroar. The third Pokemon he would use........ Ribombee and Vulpix were definitely more into contests, so that left Salazzle and Lycanroc. Lycanroc wasn't in contests as much as Salazzle was, so he chose it for his final Pokemon.

Kemen, meanwhile, decided to use his salazzle, Roxanne, his pachirisu, Aoki, and his Alolan ninetales, Freeze. He knew that as the Nita King, he was bound to garner a lot of attention at this tournament, but he didn't mind.

"I think I'll skip out on this one," Daniel said wryly, "I'll just sit in the stands and cheer for Kemen, like a good little boyfriend."

"You're always a good little boyfriend," Kemen purred, kissing him.

"Alright, Crabrawler! Let's keep going!" Jonathan called.
"Tirtouga, use Aqua Jet!" Tirtouga's Aqua Jet was too fast for Jonathan to call a move. "Now, use Rock Tomb!"
"Crabrawler, Sky Uppercut!" Crabrawler had trouble deflecting the rocks, and then, Jonathan had an idea. "Crabrawler, go!" Crabrawler went to hide itself, and it looped around the rocks. Tirtouga had an attack ready, but Crabrawler jumped upward to avoid it. "Now, Dizzy Punch!"
"Nice move, young man," Olivia said. "Now, use Aqua Jet!" Tirtouga's Aqua Jet overpowered Crabrawler's Dizzy Punch, knocking out Crabrawler.
"No, Crabrawler!" Jonathan said, returning it.

After that, Olivia sent out her Midnight Lycanroc and swept the boy like a dirty floor.
Jonathan walked back to find Kyle and Kemen talking, or that's what he thought at least. He healed his Pokemon and went back into Konikoni. There was a poster for a mini battle tournament for 32 people. "This will be easier than fighting Olivia," Jonathan said. "I'll take it on with Decidueye, Fletchinder and Charjabug!"

"I'll probably join this battle tournament." Teiran said, as she picked the Pokemon she'd use.

"I'll use Ralts M, Ralts F, and Raichu. I haven't used them in a while." Teiran said, as she looked at the three Pokeballs of the three Pokemon she had named.

Then she saw Jonathan arrive.

"Hey, how's it going? How was your battle?" she asked him, not knowing what answer she'd get.

Teiran felt bad immediately for making him feel glum. She quickly rushed up to him, and put a hand on his shoulder, as if asking him to turn around.

"Sorry for asking. I swear it, you will be able to do much better next time. And this battle challenge will be training for your next battle with her!" Teiran said, smiling at the end.

"That's right, don't allow one defeat to damper your spirits. Think of it as a learning experience to get even better!" Duke said with a big grin, also trying to help lift Jonathan's spirits.

"I should know, I have eighteen princess keys from my attempts to become the Nita King," Kemen added, "It took mid-performance evolutions, breaking both legs, and a concussion, before I got where I am today!"

Daniel shuddered, as he remembered the story of Kemen's worst showcase ever. In a trick gone horribly wrong, Kemen had fallen from Don's back, breaking both of his legs in the process. Since Kemen's parents were in the neighbouring region, Daniel had been the only one at Kemen's bedside that night, holding his cold, unconscious hand as he waited for the anaesthesia to wear off.

"Ladies...... and gents," said the MC over the microphones that were scattered around the city. "If we could have your attention! Those of you who will be competing in today's battle tournament, head over to the stadium and get ready for your match!" Kyle heard this and did as instructed.

Jonathan heard the motivation in his friends' voices, and felt better. "Thanks, guys! I feel much better about what you've said! Now, let's go to that battle tournament!" Jonathan ran over and saw Kyle over there and asked him, "Hey, Kyle, I'm gonna win, okay? I can't wait to possibly battle you for the first time!" He put a hand out to shake for Kyle, hoping this would spark his opponent as well as him.

Teiran followed behind Kyle and Jonathan quickly, as she heard the announcers voice.

"If Jonathan beats Kyle, then I'm going to beat Jonathan!" Teiran said competitively.

Brionne seemed a bit bummed she wasn't going to battle, but she was glad to have the chance, and cheer her friends on. Teiran was thinking about the fun training she'd have, and hoped there was a double battle round.

Kemen saw that Daniel was seated with Lopunny, before he went to register. He held out three luxury balls, each containing his pokemon, and had them scanned in by the attendant, before receiving a number, and being told to wait in a backstage lounge.

Duke was excited as he followed his friends to go register. Just cause Duke considered this good training didn't mean Duke wasn't gonna give it his all or aim to win. Duke always gives everything his all and he knew his selected Pokemon would to.

"You're not beating me!" laughed Kyle as he entered his Pokemon. All the teams were submitted, and the matchups that involved him and his friends were:

Kyle vs. Carter
Teiran vs. Justin
Johnathan vs. Liam
Kemen vs. Niall
Henry vs. Duke

"At least I don't have to battle any of the others just yet," said Kyle.

(Ooh! Can I have my brother, Carter, appear here?)

Teiran prepared herself for the second battle of the tournament, as she waited for Kyle to battle Carter. Reminded her of her brothers name, but Teiran wouldn't be sure until she saw this boy.

(Definitely! As long as I win XD)

Kyle walked onto the stadium as Carter appeared before him. He gripped his PokeBall nervously, but he still had a sliver of hope. THIS was his chance to prove himself. "Decidueye, I choose you!"

(LOL sure. One cranky fifteen year old, coming up!)

Carter arrived out on the stadium, and smirked at the Decidueye before him.

"Lopunny." Carter said, weakly tossing his Pokeball on stage, before shoving both his hands into his pockets.

"Hey Carter!!!!" Teiran shouted, as he waved to her.

Carter gave a small wave, as he returned his attention back to the battlefield.

"Lopunny, Double Kick."

Duke, who had sat next to Teiran, glanced over to her when she called out the name of Kyle's opponent.

"You know him Teiran?" Duke asked, curious to know what she knew about this Carter guy.

"Decidueye, quick! Turn around!" Decidueye turned around in time to dodge the first Double Kick, but the second one hit it right in the face just as it shot a Leafage straight at Lopunny. It may have been hurt, but now, there was no way Lopunny could dodge the move!

Lopunny got hit by Leafage, but wasn't even fazed. After years of training and traveling to different regions, Lopunny had grown.

"High Jump Kick." Carter said, as Lopunny jumped high, in order to lash down on Decidueye.

"Decidueye, fly up!" exclaimed Kyle. Decidueye hovered over Lopunny as it hurtled towards the ground. This would also damage it, and there was no way it could stop falling. Decidueye couldn't exactly fly as it used to be able to, but it could fly a bit off the ground. "Decidueye, use an aerial Razor Leaf!" The combo with a failed High Jump Kick and a Razor Leaf should have done a lot to Lopunny, but Kyle doubted the battle was far from over.

Lopunny was hit without warning. She was hit, and got a few scratches, and a bruise, but other than that, she was ready to fight.

"Charm." Carter said, as the female Lopunny winked at Decidueye.

Lopunny tried to charm the Decidueye with such fancy dances, or a cute look.

Decidueye's Attack was lowered by Charm, but that wouldn't stop Decidueye. "It's time," muttered Kyle as Decidueye fluttered towards the ground. He twisted his Z-Ring and inserted the Grassium-Z Crystal, then doing the necessary poses with Decidueye to unlock Bloom Doom! The whole battlefield was covered with an explosion of leaves and flowers and grass and pure energy!

Lopunny didn't mind all the life that had sprouted upon the battlefield. She even stopped to smell a flower.

"Double Kick." Carter said, completely calm about the situation.