• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A Journey in Alola! Discussion

This rp sounds nice, but I can see that it's been going for a while now. What events are planned to happen? Is it a bad time to join?

Nice you ask! It is never too late to join an RP of mine, usually, and fortunately, you can still join. Ig another person could tell you where we are, it would be pleasant, because some people in the RP have ended up kind of sidetracked. (Not a bad thing, personally) It just gets boring afterwards.

Post a bio here if you want to join.

Name: PJ
Personality: Welcoming and loyal, sometimes people trick him into lots of things, he gets scared easily by anything and is easily annoyed by friends and he doesnt like following orders.
Looks: Always with exercise clothing, Green eyes, Pale Skin and black hair.
Goals: To be a pokemon master and to have lots of pokemon and friends.
Pokemon (So far): Eevee (Espeon), Frogadier, Mimikyu, Shiny Fomantis, Larvesta, Noivern. (This is kinda my final team, ill proably have 3 when we start or something I just dont know where you are rn so heres kinda a draft I made)
Backstory: A kid from Johto, he decided to come to Alola for a change after he heard there was a "Grand Trial" in Alola. He brought his Eevee with him along. He never had lots of friends since everyone thought he was weird, and he sometimes gets very frustated with himself, he will also do anything for his friends. When he meets the group he has already done the grand trials they have done (idk about this last 1 and I know I need permission from staff to have a Z-ring. Suggestions about this are welcome)
I hope this is ok.

Last edited:
Ok thx, ill proably get to you guys with Eevee, Noibat, Fomantis (or its pre evo). I think ill catch dewpider in malie garden.

Ok, Thx! Im assuming rn I dont need a z-ring to participate in the trials, ill just say i got all the crystals before the electric type z-crystal but I still dont have a z-ring, also im changin dewpider to frogradier

Last edited:
I'm collecting Z crystals without a Z Ring at all. And please use proper grammar. It's against the rules to use 'slang' (?) in Discussion Threads, Role-plays, and forums.

Hey I was wondering if I could join your rp? I have a character and this seems like a pretty good rp to join as it's actually survived for a very very veeerrryyy long time!

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
I apologize for not posting in the RP at all since I joined. I did some stuff over the summer with some friends, and went on vacation to some other states as well. And since my school year started two weeks ago, I didn’t have time to post yet. I hope you’ll understand whatever I said. Just say wherever you guys are in the RP, and I’ll drop in.
-Christian

P.S. I changed my team a little. You can check my bio for my old team, and the bottom this post for my new team

Pokemon 1: Feraligatr
Nickname: Goji
Moves: Waterfall, Earthquake, Crunch, Ice Fang
Item: Mystic Water

Pokemon 2: Ambipom
Nickname: Handy
Moves: Thunder, Nasty Plot, Fake Out, Aerial Ace
Item: None

Pokémon 3: Crabrawler
Nickname: Tyson
Moves: Ice Punch, Bubble Beam, Close Combat, Rock Slide
Item: None

Pokemon 4: Oricorio (Pom-Pom style)
Nickname: Cory
Moves: Relevation Dance, Air Slash, Roost, Air Cutter
Item: Sharp Beak

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Alright. See you guys there! Btw, my team and I are on our trials too, so is it ok that we’re about to face the electric trial until you guys showed up?

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
Ello I hope this is still open.
Name: Xell (Pronounced Zell)
Personality: Confident yet humble.
Looks: Has short brown and black hair that goes no lower than his eyes and he wears a black sweater with blood red sleeves with a wave-like pattern.
Goals: To have a strong team and destroy every major evil team.
Pokemon (So far): NidoranM
backstory: He lived in viridian city and his parents were saving up to go to Alola since it was dangerous in Kanto with team rocket everywhere but when his family had the money team rocket showed up and kidnapped most of viridian city and created the 8th gym. He barely escaped but his parents were kidnapped.

This makes me glad I kept Duke's Trainer Card up just in case lol

He has on hand Charizard (Shiny), Donphan, Gyarados and Aipom among his "veterans." And two newer additions in Alola in Rockruff & Fomantis.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
I believe Glacier had his Lycanroc, Dartrix, and...someone else, I think. I can't remember who else was with him. I think it was Zoroark..

And Nova had Espeon, Fomantis, and Rockruff. She has Duke to thank for that.

I think I have Brionne, definitely. I remember having two Kirlia and a Machoke...I think I had Pikachu? Correct me if that’s wrong... I also had a Steenee...

There was one more that I can’t remember...