• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Life Of A Wild Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth reached an area in the forest with a lake. "Ok here we are." Seth said. "Saba the reason why I said you would understand the best is cause you can relate. My family was split up because there was a professor that tried to capture us for trainers. Some of my family got captured but most escaped. I have been on my own since."

Last edited:
"Captured?!" Blooey exclaimed. "Wow, that sounds… traumatic. Wow." The Swablu finished lamely, unsure of how else to act. "I've seen humans before but I've never really seen them catch anyone!"

"Yea it happens a lot. Especially if your a "starter Pokémon" then you know the full length of it. It's terrible because if you are caught then you are forced to battle other Pokémon." Seth explained with a distant look.

Blooey kept silent, even though questions were pounding inside her like waves on the shore. "So…" she said, trailing off, making the situation slightly awkward. "Um… do you want to know anything about me?"

"Well, I'm part of a Flying-type police force. I'm a detective to be specific. I heard an explosion and I came runner and that's how I met y'all. But now I'm injured and can't report back to my boss. Oooh, I hope he's not too worried." Blooey fretted.

"Yes, please!" Blooey said. "Um, my boss is, uh, the leader of our police force. He's a Braivary." Blooey looked away. "I'm not sure if you're a criminal or not but you guys are my friends. Don't do anything that'll make me have to bring you in."

"I do, Seth," Saba said. Saba thought about what he did for a living. He didn't really do anything special before the Mightyena attacks. All he did was stay in his cave alone, in the outskirts. What will I do after this? His mood got worse and worse the more he thought about being alone.

"Ok so you guys want to head back to the cave? I'm getting a bit tired." Seth said with a yawn. He gave the two three berries each.

"Yeah. I'm ready." Blooey said, yawning as well. She stayed silent, listening to the chirping of Kricketkot. The silence was making her antsy and she was incredibly tired. The Swablu devoured the berries. "Thanks, Seth."

"No problem. Ok let's head back" Seth said putting Saba on his back and Blooey on his shoulder. He bounded back to the cave upon the trees with his friends.

"Thanks for taking us Seth. I'm glad you trust us enough to tell us," Saba said. The air rushed past his face and made is eyes watery."I'm really tired guys," Saba mumbled.

"No problem Saba you guys are my friends so I can totally trust you and don't worry we are almost back to your cave." Seth said over the wind with a yawn he grew tired every second.

Blooey almost fell off, she was so tired. "I think the sooner we can get back the better." She yawned. The cave was there, like the mouth of the earth. Well that's a lovely simile. It looks like a yawning mouth. Blooey tried her hardest not to fall asleep.

Seth jumped straight into the cave and fell on some of the bedding Blooey made. He set his friends down and instantly fell asleep on the bedding. "Good...ni..." Seth said falling asleep.

Seth woke up to the sounds of twigs and leaves. He saw Blooey at the mouth of the cave but decided not to bother the swablu. He jumped out of the cave into the forest to collect some berries. He was making sure he didn't make any noises that would awake any of his friends.

Blooey awoke, refreshed. It was almost dawn, and she was hungry. The Swablu, still incredibly tired, tried to fly. You can probably figure out how that went. Blooey looked dourly at her wing. "Stupid Mightyena." She muttered ominously.

Saba was fast asleep. He was never the best sleeper. His dreams were never vivid or long. The sound of everybody awakening jolted Saba up. He quickly looked around to see if the Mightyena had found them. He took role in his head.
Me, Murky, Blooey, Seth... wait where is Seth?
"Guys where's Seth!?" Saba exclaimed.

"Uh, good question. Where is he? He just up and disappeared! I'll go look for him!" Blooey said, preparing to go look for him. She got up, stretched her wings, wincing as her splint creaked, and headed out of the cave.

Seth jumped back to the cave with all the berries he could find. He hadn't noticed that he had stayed out all night. He quickly made it back to the cave with all the berries in his arms. "Ok I brought back some breakfast." Seth said yawning a bit.

Blooey looked back. "There you are!" She exclaimed. "With breakfast! Awesome!" The Swablu hopped back into the cave. She plopped down and said, "Let's eat!"

Name: Ace
Species: Aron
Shiny?: No

Ace was inside the cave, as he was eating off of some iron deposits that he dug up. He munched on iron loudly, as the noise echoed through the area. He continued to eat the iron ores, as he thought to himself, "Mmm.. so good, I must eat more of this grayish stuff." He didn't notice that he wasn't the only one in the area, as he was too busy eating iron.

As Seth put the berries on a leaf he heard a sound from deeper in the cave. "Do you guys hear that?" Seth asked the others. "It sounds like a Pokémon is eating.....metal?"

King Karp woke up and swam up out of the water. He looked at the others who were eating berries. "I'm glad these guys don't eat other Pokemon" he said to himself "That wouldn't be good for me"

Ace continued to munch on the iron deposits, as he ate a lot. He scratched on the iron to break it up into tiny pieces, as a loud, screeching noise had echoed throughout the area.

He still didn't notice the other Pokémon that were also inside the cave, as he was still busy eating. He thought to himself while he bit on a big piece of iron, "This is so much.... It's like a gift."

Eventually, he was full, as the iron deposit still had a lot of iron left. He quickly hid it after by burying it with the gravel pile that he dug out. He smiled, as he patted his hard shell.

Last edited:
Saba heard the noise and knew exactly what it was. His cave was home to alot of minerals that Aron like. He knows because everyday he had to tell Aron after Aron to get out.
"Guys, I think I know what pokemon it is," Saba suggested.

Ace heard a voice, as he knew that the others had caught up to him. He quickly made a break for it, as he ran deeper into the cave, and hid behind some stalagmites.

He curled up to camoflage himself, as he looked like a normal rock among the other rocks and the stalagmites that hid him. He took tiny breaths, as he thought to himself, "Oh man that was close... I can't let them find me now, they'll probably spank me! Or even worse, they'll probably do something bad!"

Since the river didn't extend into the cave, King Karp was forced to stay outside and watch. If he tried hard enough, he could have splashed in, but he decided that wouldn't be safe with an unknown Pokemon inside

Seth ran deeper into the cave and saw a lump moving up and down slowly. He knew it wasn't a normal rock so he picked it up. "Hey are you he one messing up my friends home?" Saba said demandingly.

Last edited:
Ace felt a tight grip on his shell, as he looked up and saw Seth! He gulped, as he tucked his head in and prepared to use Metal Sound!

He stayed slient, as he thought to himself, "I'd better get out of here, and quickly before everyone notices... I hope this crazy noise works, it's probably my only chance!"

Last edited:
Seth knew what the Aron was doing so he covered his ears with his tongue. "That's not gonna work and if you know what's bests for you I suggest you leave NOW." Seth said while rolling the Aron out of the cave.

Ace fell down from the cave after being rolled, as he landed next to the river! His body lied there, as he felt a loud ringing noise inside himself.

He couldn't really move, as he was paralyzed from the shock of the fall. He felt ashamed, as he really didn't know that the cave had belonged to someone already.

His vision started to fade to darkness, as he saw what appeared to be a shiny magicarp in the river. His wounds were visible on his shell, as he sluggishly crawled towards the river with the last bit of energy he had.

King Karp heard the shouting coming from inside the cave. He wondered what could be inside. "What is in there" he thought to himself. He saw an Aron being thrown out of the cave, probably by Seth. The Aron seemed to be hurt. He looked at it for a second before splashing onto the surface next to it. "Are you ok?" he asked it. He noticed a half-chewed piece of iron in its mouth. "Seth!" he shouted "He only wanted some food!"

Ace shook his head no, as he only heard the last word that King Karp said to him. He crawled to him still, as there was red stuff that dripped slowly from his head.

He didn't seem to notice it yet, though his vision was extremely fuzzy to the point where the river looked like a giant blue line to him. He faintly said to King Karp in a very faint voice, "Get.... h-"

Unfortunately, he couldn't even finish his sentence, as he had passed out in front of King Karp. His motionless body lied next to him, as the red stuff continued to drop from the top of his head.

"What did he say?" King Karp thought "He could be asking to 'Get Him' as revenge or 'Get help' to save him..." King Karp chose the latter and called out to Seth "You hurt him!" he shouted "He needs help straight away." Then turned to the rest of the Pokemon "This Aron needs help"

"FINE I'M COMIN DOWN!" Seth jumped down with a whole batch of supplies. He sprayed a hyper potion on to the Aron and the wounds started to fade. "There better? By the way King he was kinda biting away at Saba's home so that's why I threw him out." Seth explained to the shiny Magikarp

Status
Not open for further replies.