• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Life Of A Wild Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace still went to the other cave, as it took him quite a while to walk since he was slower than usual. He snuck past Seth, but he was noticeable around Saba. He knew he would have seen him, as he quickly curled into his shell. He tucked in his head, as he was about to use metal sound. He thought to himself, "I have a feeling he might want to hurt me too... I'll sneak over to the other cave once they're busy..."

Ace felt bad for himself eating some of the iron in Seth's cave, as he hesitantly looked at it. He tried to apologize to him, but he couldn't talk as he was so young. He tried his hardest, as he just couldn't seem to do it.

Ace smiled at Seth briefly, but he didn't want to eat the iron deposit though. Fearing it might have been a trap or perhaps a setup, he waved his arm to Seth, before he still walked to the other cave. He felt another burning sensation in his shell, as he heard a familiar voice again.

The voice said, "Ace... don't... do.... it... I already can tell that you're gonna do that... just stop and think for a second okay?"
Seth replied to the voice by talking in his thoughts, "There has to be a way to see you again, even if it means trying to do that. I just want to see you one last time before I possibly get destroyed by someone like last time..."

His shell was slightly hotter than usual, as he still continued to walk to the other cave. He grunted from the stinging pain, as he didn't give up. He got to the other cave, as he crawled inside. He was weaker than usual, as his past memories started to hunt him. He limped inside the cave, as he attempted to go to the deep section to try something very risky.

Blooey walked outside, admiring the sky. The sky that she wished she could be in, flapping happily, doing her job. But no. She had to injure her wing. Her mood was beginning to sour, and she swatted the ground in annoyance. Ground. How could they stand it, being stuck here. Not being in the sky. How? The Swablu began to disassemble the sling that bound her wing. Blooey, after a good few minutes of pure frustration, managed to sever one of the ties, well, tying her to the ground. The branch, or more accurately, stick, clattered to the ground. She was free! Free to go! "Sky," Blooey whispered to herself, "here I come." The Swablu, taking a dramatic run up, launched herself into the air and staggered into the great yonder, known to all as the sky. (OOC: I took Blooey out of this RP)

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
ChrisWeefee's posts have been removed from this and other threads due to obvious failure to read and understand the RP forum rules. Several other posts that included brief bios with no actual RP content have also been removed. These do not belong in the RP forum - they belong in the RP's discussion thread, if one exists, or no where at all.

Theroyalplatypus' posts and those that interacted with them have ALSO been removed due to violating pretty much every single rule in the book at the same time.

Poketrainer_Tatik's posts will have been removed from this thread as this is INCREDIBLY not how we RP around here, as well as the posts interacting with it. Remember to read the rules prior to posting anything in the RP forums, children!

Last edited:
Name: Sweetpea
Species: Budew
Shiny?: no
(I agree with the rules)

sweetpea was singing through the forest until she came across a pond. she decided to rest here, for she had come a long way from her home beyond this forest. "i wonder what pokemon they have here," she thought to herself.

King Karp noticed the Budew that was walking through the forest. He had left the cave and went down the river for a bit, before arriving at this pond. "Hello" he said.

The budew looked over at the magikarp. "hello. I'm sweetpea, who are you?" she asked. She moved a little closer to the edge of the pond to better hear the magikarp and out of curiosity to get a better look at his marvelous scales for she had not seen one up close before.

Ace soon realized that the cave was blocked off by a river of water that slept near the rocks, as he sighed. He knew that he couldn't swim across, as he decided to go back outside, while he cried like a baby. He went to a pond, while he still cried, as the noise was easily noticeable. He didn't seem to notice the Magikarp and the Budew that conversed with each other, as he was too distressed to even look around.

Name: (changed my mind about the name) ethan (no nickname but still has the scar)
Species: Charizard
Shiny?: yes
i agree to the rules
this charizard is a little mean but nice if you get to know him, he helps them who needs help. no one else
this is the first time i ever write something like this so let me know if i did anything wrong

Ethan was on a flight when he saw a swablu fly happily away from the ground. "wonder why that is" the charizard thought curiosly as he looked down and saw an aron at a pond looking a little sad. Ethan flew down to the aron to hear whats wrong and wondered if he could help
"hi there, whats wrong?" Ethan said

Last edited:
Name:ghost
Species:froslass
Shiny?:yes

Ghost looked at the snow from her cave sadly she didn't like it here it was boring and quiet she was already partly insane because of it and those that where here avoided her like the pluage but why she didn't know as she sat in her cave she just sobbed from loneliness and pain

Ethan sat there with the unknown aron and looked around the pond waiting for an answer, though the aron was pretty small he thought it could talk at least a little bit, he saw a magikarp and a budew talking at another side of the pond

Last edited:
Name: Riley
Species: Goodra
Shiny?: No

As Riley woke up from his deep slumber he started to get up and head to a wild forest for some snacks,until he stumbled upon a Frostlass who looked scared and lonely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace noticed a Charizard that flew down to him, as he continued to cry like a baby. He tucked his head into his shell and curled in a ball, as he scooted away from him. He looked frightened from the other Pokémon that were in the area, as he thought to himself while tears rushed from his eyes, "Oh no... not a fire type! If he tries to hurt me I'm done for pretty much! I'd better try to do the thing quickly, just hold on mother, I'm coming."

Riley smiled as he chuckled "Why do you look scared? Riley then looked confused and wondered why it looked sad.He turned around and heard crying in the distance "huh whats that?"

Riley had then went to the crying sounds and discovered it was an Aron right next to a Charizard and said "That isn't good its only a baby one"

Indeed and I know many healing moves all I need is some oran berries and a cherry berry to make into a paste do you know if there are any around here?"

She nodded in thanks and got to work making the paste to heal it's wounds and paralysis and starting to use heal bell and heal pulse on the child

Heal pulse and heal bell are instant but they can only do so much that is where the berries come in they will last longer but work slower I can tell it is felling better already" she said finishing the paste and began to put it on the childs wounds

King Karp noticed the Pokemon help heal Ace. "Well those people are nice" he thought "I should introduce myself"
"Hello" he said "my name is King Karp, I'm friends with this Aron here, also if you need more berries" he motioned towards the cave where he, Seth, Saba, and Ace were staying the night before, "I'm sure my friends would lend you some to help ace"

"Hi, so I'm King Karp but please don't call me that... It feels awkward" King said "anyways I can tell that you mean no harm, my friends Seth and Saba are in that cave if you want to meet them, but they are tired and it would do you good to not surprise them"
He heard a howling in the distance
"No..." King Karp said "these guys just don't know when to give up, brace yourselves, they are here"
Then ten Mightyena burst out oF the trees (not literally) and dashed towards King Karp, Riley and Ghost

King Karp watched as more and more streamed out of the trees, but the blizzard was doing a good job of keeping them at bay. He saw one jumping towards him, so he used tackle to knock it out of the way, but then he fell out of the river, onto land, unable to do anything,
He noticed one of them jump and Ghost, and tried to shout a warning "watch out!"

Ace had dozed off when the other Pokémon had placed the berry paste on him, as he woke up to the shout of King Karp! He felt a sharp pain that came from his back and legs, as he began to look teary eyed soon after. He tried to crawl to King Carp with his legs, as the pain got worse since he wasn't used to something being put on his wounds. He cried soon after, as his cries could be clearly heard from where King Karp was.

Ace quickly rolled over into a bush, barely dodging the flamethrower that the Charizard launched, as he felt a lot more pain from the berry paste. His body started to produce more adrenaline as a voice in his head said to him in his thoughts, "Ace... you have to run, this area is too dangerous!"

He nodded at his thought, as he tried to run away from the scene of the fight as fast as he could. He scurried back to the cave while he took deep, slient breaths, fearing that other Pokémon might have gone after him if they heard even a sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.