• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Life Of A Wild Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seth, thanks for helping, but you could have handled that a little better," Saba commented," usually the Aron in the cave are just hungry and I direct them to another cave."
Saba thought about where they could put the aron..."We should ask him some questions when he wakes up, we can decide where he will go then."

Ace had heard someone talking, as he didn't really trust Seth especially. He was already conscious though after he recovered from the hyper potion, as he decided to pretend to only be knocked out still.

He lied motionless next to King Karp still, as he still continued to listen in on what Saba and Seth talked about. He wiggled his right arm slightly at King Karp, as he wanted to signal him something since he can't really talk while feigning his knock out.

Last edited:
King Karp spoke to Seth and Saba "well it seems that the hyper potion will help him" he said "We could sent him to that other cave"

Ace quietly tapped his shell to signal King Karp, as he tapped once, paused after, and then tapped three times. He tried to send him a message, as he didn't want to talk to reveal that he was awake.

He heard King Karp talking to Seth and Saba, as he stayed completely slient and still as soon as he finished tapping.

He already knew that someone would have seen him moving, as he cried a little. He got up a little, as he crawled towards King Karp. He had prepared to use Metal Sound again if someone dared to even pick him up, as he tucked in his head and cried.

Last edited:
"Wait! We need to ask you some questions!" Saba proposed.
"We will let you go after we're done, okay?"
Saba held out his claws to help him up.

After splashing back into the water where he felt safest, King Karp decided to help the Aron. It looked scared and alone, all of the other Pokemon crowding around him must have scared him. "I think he is scared of us" he said "He might need some time alone"

Ace looked up at Saba while he still had his head tucked in. He tried to talk, as he only knew a few words due to being so young. He was very frightened, as he was afraid that everyone would try to hurt him, after what Seth had done to him.

He backed up towards King Karp, as he said in a quiet voice while crying, "h- h- h- he- he- hel- help......" He studdered a lot, as he continued to slowly back up, while he was prepared to use Metal Sound.

King Karp cautiously went closer to Ace "It will be ok" he said "They don't want to hurt you" but he wasn't that sure. Not after what Seth did. He hoped that the others could see that Ace was scared and leave

"Well I'll be in the forest since he is obviously deathly afraid of me. I'lol be back with berries." Seth said while leaping into the forest.

Ace quickly thought of something, as he had to figure out a way to send his message to King Karp. He saw had left for the forest, as he decided to take advantage of his time. He quickly tapped on his shell, as he shortly tapped three times, followed by three longer taps, and then three short taps again.

He then tapped his shell once shortly, followed by a longer tap, as he tapped shortly again. He continued to tap his shell, as he tapped it twice shortly, then followed up with a longer tap. He finished it off, as he tapped longer again, as he did a short tap after.

Just as he began to jump he heard the Aron tapping. "Can you talk at all?" Seth asked Ace. "Oh well." Seth finally took off.

Blooey watched. "What's going on!?" She demanded. She stepped out of the cave, towards the assemblage. Her wing shifted and she winced. "Tell me what's going on. What happened to that Pokemon?" (OOC: she wasn't paying attention. Go ahead and mock her.)

Seth was to busy and too far into the forest to hear anything Blooey said. He found a whole patch of oran berries and grabbed as many as he could. He was to busy grabbing the berries to notice it was a trap.
WHOOSH
He was lifted 12 feet into the air in a net. "What the heck is going on." Seth said to himself. He heard the Mightyenas coming from the shadows and Seth knew he couldn't stay trapped.

Blooey heard barking and howling. "What? Seth, wait!" Blooey took off after the Greninja, moving as fast as her injured wing would let her. Not good, not good! Aiee! She had come upon the scene of Seth and the Greninja. "This is not good." A major understatement.

Ace was frightened, as he didn't even know what to do now. He lied down next to King Karp, as he curled up. He cried a lot, as tears flooded the ground below him.

He slightly looked up and saw Blooey. He was scared, as he didn't really trust anyone at that point except King Karp. He heard the let lift up from somewhere, as he decided to flee back into the cave.

He didn't bother to even take a bite of the iron, as he was too frightened to even eat. He quickly hid himself near a pile of rocks, as his cries echoed throughout the area.

Seth kept defending himself from the Mightyenas but he wouldn't hold out for much longer. His attacks were getting weaker and his movements within the net were getting slower. The longer Seth fought the faster his energy would drain.

"Oh no" King Karp thought "Not again." Since last time he wasn't much help, King Karp decided to try a different strategy. "Everyone! Seth is being attacked!" He shouted. He used splash to get just above the tree that seth was trapped in (Remember, an aged Magicarp can use splash to scale a mountain) and crashed down in front of the net. He repeatedly used flail to knock the Mightyena back. Whenever one would attack him, flail’s power would increase and the Mightyena would get knocked further back. But King Karp knew that he couldn't keep it up forever, he needed help fast

Ace noticed the cave area was too quiet, as he went outside and saw Blooey again. He heard some noises that came from nearby, as he saw King Karp attacking the Mightyena!

He felt a little frightened, as he hid in the bushes. Several thoughts ran in his head, as he heard a familiar voice.

The voice said in his mind, "Ace, I understand that you are very young, so I'll guide you. Just because I'm away doesn't mean that I can't help you. I need you to use Metal Sound to drive them crazy, but after that, run or hide somewhere."

Seth fell from the net with a thud. "Thanks for the help King." Seth said heating berries and giving some to King. His energy was replenished so he used Aqua jet on one Mightyena and used hydro pump on two others.

"Aargh" King Carp shouted as a lucky Mightyena managed to get a bite on his leg. He was almost too weak to go on. Where were the others? "We need to get out of here" he said. But there were just too many, he was surrounded. They needed a miracle if they were going to win.
(OOC: A voice in your head? You should probably see someone about that...)

Ace still hid in the bushes, as he peeked over and saw Seth. He didn't know if he had wanted to help him after what he had done.

He felt a little burning sensation on his back, as the voice said, "You know, one of your friends is being attacked. You might need to do something about it. Even a baby can still save the day once in a while."

"King get on my back." Seth told King while fighting off the Mightyenas. He was scratched and bit by the Mightyenas but he had to keep fighting. "King hurry up and get on my back. I can get both of us out but if it doesn't work I'm throwing you back into the river." Seth explained to King.

King Karp used flail one more time and bounced off of the Mightyena onto Seth. "Thanks" he said "I didn't think i would make it"

"Ok let's go." Seth jumped over the Mightyenas with his friend on his back. He fell because a mightyena was hanging on to his leg. "ARGH!" Seth cried out. "I'm throwing you over King. Get ready." Seth threw his friend over the Mightyenas and back into the river. He ate more berries and kept fighting the pack. "Whew this is a tough fight."

Saba saw the commotion. He was so deep in thought that he didn't see the battle going on.
"Guys! I'll hold them off for a little while!" Saba yelled.
He focused his energy again and dragon claw was ready to go.
Saba jumped into the heat of the battle, ready to fight. A Mightyena noticed quickly and body slams Saba. The pain was agonizing. Saba was paralyzed.

Ace still hid in the bushes, as he had prepared to use a link attack. He tucked his head in, as he thought to himself, "This better work, or else I'm gonna be worse off than what Seth did..."

The voice in his head encouraged him, as he charged his attack, and waited for the perfect time to come out.

"NOOO SABA!" Seth picked up his friend and fed him berries. He knew he wouldn't be able to win the fight. "Come on Saba wake up." Seth was very slow and weak now. It was very taxing to carry and fight at the same time.

"No" thought King Karp "It can't end like this!" where was the Torterra from earlier? Or anyone? He was too weak to go back and help, yet he couldn't just stay there and watch.

Ace quickly came out of the bushes, as he thought to himself, "It's now or never! I'm fighting now, even if I'm just a baby... I can still fight here!" Ace roared, though it sounded very silly. He was about to use his link attack, as he tucked his head in and was ready.

He looked at Seth, as he winked and he used Metal Sound on the Mightyena and Protect on Seth! He panted a little after, as he didn't really know that link attacks would drain more power.

Last edited:
Saba got up and fell back down. " I can still battle but I am alot slower," Saba said.
He slowly got back up and tried to focus on his claws, nothing happened. He thought about all of the events leading up to now and how he had gotten stronger.
He tried once more but focused the energy in his mouth. It's all or nothing! "Guys move out of the way! I'm about to attack!" Saba yelled. Saba exerted all of his energy in one burst."This is for all you have done!"
Saba's whole body glowed with an orange glow. He used outrage!

Ace saw that Saba had used outrage, as he quickly moved out of the area and hid in another bush that was a little farther from the battle scene. He watched Saba, as he thought to himself, "Man I wish I could be an adult... that way I'm not always going to be thrown around."

His body felt weak, as he needed to eat more iron. He felt bad, as he didn't want to eat the iron in the cave that Seth rolled him out of. He wondered what to do, as his shell felt a little more softer than usual.

Last edited:
Saba used the last of his energy in that move. His head was pounding and spinning due to the amount of energy used. I hope I did something to help- Saba fellow to the ground and blacked out.

When Seth could see what had happened only a few Mightyenas were left standing. They ran away because they were too scared to fight. Seth carried Saba back to the cave.

King Karp had heard the metal sound and then heard Saba's warning. He was hiding at the bottom of the river. When he came up again, Saba and seth were gone, and the Mightyenas were nowhere to be seen

Ace walked with Seth weakly, as he tried to keep up with him. He panted in exhaustion, as he tried to ignore the stinging pain still since the hyper potion was too strong for him.

He breathed very heavily, as he scratched his shell a little in an attempt to stop the pain.

Seth grabbed the rasping Aron and made it to the cave with both Pokémon. He lay Saba on his bed and Seth fell asleep immediately on his own bedding.

"Will they be alright?" King Karp asked Seth from outside of the cave "Please say yes. They saved us" King Karp could not bear the though of these two sacrificing themselves for himself and Seth. When he realised that Seth was asleep, he decided to push these thoughts out of his mind and go to sleep himself. He was a bit hungry, but the day's events had left him too tired to eat

Ace went out of the cave, as he noticed the other cave that Saba mentioned about. It looked to be not as far, as he ran to the other cave, while he tried to take in deep breaths.

He went inside, as he saw some visible iron deposits with an etched script on the walls that looked readable. He read it as it said, "In case if you got kicked off as an Aron, this is a cave that you can be in. Beware of earthquakes however."

Ace quickly dug up from the gravel, as noticed that no one was nearby. He felt that it was too quiet, as he grabbed some iron bits from the hole he dug, and stuffed himself. He continued to eat, as he happily ate the iron alone.

Blooey was not faring well. As she had been running away, she'd stumbled and that led to her being pounced on. "Help!" She squawked, swatting a Mightyena with her good wing. She muttered a few unprintable curses and wrenched her injured wing free. The Swablu used Take Down, wincing as she took recoil, but plowed through the line of Mightyena to secure her freedom. Despite her sling, Blooey managed to get airborne, as she was panicked enough not to care about the pain. She flew back to the cave and crashed into Seth. "Sorry," she muttered.

Ace was still alone in the other cavern, as he continued to eat at the iron deposit. He was now full, as he stuffed some iron bits into his mouth. He grabbed the gravel pile, and buried the iron deposit, as he hid it for later.

He went out of the cave happily, as he went back into Seth's cave. He saw Seth and Blooey, as he saw that Blooey was injured. He slowly walked to them, while he kept his guard up.

Status
Not open for further replies.