• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Life Of A Wild Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi" Blooey croaked. "Who are you, young one?" She got up, went towards some berries and ate them. "Much better!" She declared, to no one in particular. She sat back down. "Come. Have a seat or something like that."

Ace couldn't really talk much, as he hesitantly said, "O- o- ok- okay..." He sat next to Blooey, as he curled up since he knew that Seth was here.

He looked teary eyed, as he didn't really trust Seth that much. He was prepared to use Metal Sound again, as he tucked his head in.

Seth looked at Ace questioningly and wondered what he was doing. "Oh well." Seth said with a shrug. He ate some berries and jumped out of the cave to train. "I'll be back before tomorrow." Seth said to the others while jumping into the trees.

Ace saw that Seth had gone out of the cave, as he fell asleep next to Blooey. He curled up, as he tucked his head in his shell and snored very quietly. His arms wiggled, as he was a little anxious since he thought that Seth might come back and hurt him again.

Seth kept jumping through trees at very high speeds. He was huffing and puffing since he had been doing this nonstop for a while now. Seth ate berries and kept going again. He hadn't noticed how late it had gotten.

Blooey looked out the cave, at the bright noon sky. The day flew by! And speaking of flying, she wishes she could do it. She decided to find more berries so she could heal her wing faster. She'd heard from the medic in the force that Sitrus Berries were the best when it came to medicinal remedies. So the Swablu went out to find them.

Seth tripped on a branch since it was so dark and fell down through the trees. "OW. Ow. Ow. Ow." Seth said falling and breaking branches on his way down. When he finally hit the bottom he passed out from the impact.

Blooey heard a dull thump. What was that? She thought. She goes over to investigate, finding the fainted Seth. "Great." She muttered. "Just great." The Swablu can't drag the Greninja as is, but perhaps...? Blooey looked around for Revival Herbs. She was trained for this sort of stuff. Wandering a bit, and leaving a trail of cotton, Blooey eventually happened upon the plant. She gently removed a leaf and hurried back to Seth, stuffing the bitter herb into his mouth. "Wake up," she muttered impatiently.

Ace woke up inside the cave, as he yawned and rubbed his eyes. He saw that Blooey was gone, as he thought to himself, "They probably left early, I hope they didn't leave everyone..."

He went outside the cave, as he went into the forest. He hid in a bush, as he peeked out and saw Seth on the ground, as he noticed Blooey. He watched the two, as he thought to himself, "I guess somebody was up late... better hope they don't notice me here."

Blooey looked around and saw Ace watching them. She pretended not to notice him. "Wake up, darn it, wake up!" Blooey, not having anything else to do, tried to find Sitrus Berries. They were conveniently located near the Revival Herbs. She plucked the ripest berries, ate one, gave one to Seth, and took the rest back to the cave. The Swablu's wing was on the mend.

Ace didn't really seem to notice that Blooey had seen him, as he snuck around and headed for the sitrus berries. He sniffed the area, as the smell of the herbs irratated his nose. He covered his nose with his left arm, as he continued to quietly walk to the sitrus berry that was ahead of him.

Seth woke up slowly and got up. "Ugh where am I?" Seth said waking up groggily. "Oh wait now I remember." The back of his head was hurting like crazy so he ate more sitrus berries.

King Karp had slept in that day, and missed all of the exciting events. "Where did they all go this time?" King Karp wondered "I hope they didn't get attacked again" he swam around in circles, trying to find them. He took the river into the forest to search

Saba had finally awoken from his sleep. The first thing he did was jolt up, that wasn't the best decision. He wailed in pain as the headache was not gone yet. He looked at the mouth of the cave to see nobody there. He walked to the edge and peeked over to the herbal area. He saw eveybody down there walking back .

Last edited:
"Hey, Saba!" Blooey shouted, waving cheerfully. As she came closer, the Swablu realized something was wrong. "You ok?" She asked, dumping the Sitrus berries next to a wall. Blooey picked up a few and gave them to Saba. "You look kind of ill. This might help." Blooey said. "I'll go get more!" And the Swablu did that.

Ace went towards a sitrus berry that hung on a tree, as he caught the one that had fallen. He took it with him, as he smiled and quickly walked back to the cave. He was on high alert, as the spike on his shell wiggled.

Seth picked up as much berries as he could carry. It was wide range range of berries that could heal pains and taste good. He jumped back to the cave. "Looks like your finally awake Saba. So how's your headache?" Seth asked while dumping all the berries with the other berries.

Ace heard Seth coming back in the cave, as he was inside near the same area where Seth had found him. He still carried his sitrus berry, as he quickly hid behind the stalagmites.

He was scared that Seth would hurt him again, as he cried quietly. He peeked out with his teary eyes, as he saw Seth dumping the berries with the others.

"Alright I'm gonna rest up." Seth said as he got his bedding ready. He was having the nightmare he has had since he lost his family. He began to sweat while sleeping.

Ace walked around the cave, as he still had leftover iron from the other cave. He took some that he stored on his shell, as he bit into one quietly. He slowly ate the iron bit, as he rubbed his tummy after and felt tired.

He went near Seth, as he curled up near a bunch of rocks and fell asleep again. He sliently cried in his sleep, as some parts of the ground beneath him became wet from his tears.

Saba couldn't fall asleep, even with the berry's help. He saw a puddle forming where Ace was sleeping. He noticed the aron didn't have any cotton to sleep on. Saba grabbed some of his and placed it next to Ace. He then, steadily and quietly, picked him up and gently lowered him onto the cushion.
Saba decided the best option was to try and get some rest, even with his headache. He brought his cushion over next to Ace's and went to the berry pile. He grabbed one and took a bite as he sat down.
He's so young... there's no way we can leave him on his own.
He whispered to the aron, "How can we make you feel better?"
Saba rolled onto his side and closed his eyes. The next day was going to be big, he could feel it.

Blooey returned to find everybody asleep. She gently set down the berries she had and followed suit. Looking for an unoccupied place to sleep was quite difficult and she had to sleep on the floor.

Seth woke up from his quick nap. He saw the berries and ate a few. Blooey was sleeping on the ground so he picked her up and put her on his bedding gently. He sorted the berries through name and alphabetical order. "There all done." Seth said with a smile. He sat down at the mouth of the cave and watched the day progress through the night.

Blooey woke up on a bed. She was pretty sure that she went to sleep on the floor, so she deduced someone moved her. "Thanks," she mumbled sleepily. Then she went back to sleep and started snoring obnoxiously loud for something of her size.

Saba was awoken by a loud snore. He slowly lifted his body and looked around.
How can Blooey snore that loud?
He shrugged off the question and continued his scan of the cave. Seth was sitting, by himself, at the mouth of the cave. Saba wasn't feeling sleepy just yet so he decided to go sit with him.
He took quiet steps, trying not to wake anyone up. When he reached the mouth of the cave Saba whis peered, "Seth why aren't you sleeping?"

"Had a nightmare about my family. Been having it since I was a froakie. It's nothing to worry about and you sure you don't want to sleep?" Seth said to Saba. His eyes were distant as if looking someplace else.

"As long as your sitting here I'm not going to sleep," Saba replied.
Saba faced Seth. His eyes looked distant and lost. "To be honest with you, I don't know what losing family is like. Everything I have done was alone and I thought it was going to be like that forever. I was just an abandoned egg in a cave. The forest pokemon thought of me like a runt, helpless and weak," Saba explained. "I never had anyone to go to when I was hurting, I just had to deal with it. Ever since that day I ran into you and Murky I hadn't been cared about," Saba's eyes started to water," That day changed my whole life in a huge way. I learned that not everybody is the same. I learned that people can care about each other. Even the simple task of fetching berries can make someone's day."
Tears began to flow down Saba's face.
"Thank you Seth. You and these great pokemon around me have shown me there is more than just evil in this world."
Saba wiped his eyes and said,"I just hope we can have the same effect on you."

"Yea I'm glad I can help you. You should probably get some rest I'm not going be tired for a while. You know one thing you can look forward to in this work that's funny and bright is how loud Blooey snores." Seth said chuckling.

Blooey woke herself up by snoring. "Wha-did I-wha?" She said, confused. She got up, sleepwalked to the berries, faceplanted twice on the way there, are a Chesto Berry, and woke up. "Oh. Was I snoring? My roommate always complained about that. Can I join whatever deep discussion you were having?" Blooey blundered, most likely ruining the mood.

"Yea sure I don't mind. Hey how can you snore so loud and are you ok... you kinda face planted twice." Seth said to Blooey. "We were just talking about family."

"Oh. Ok. So that's why my beak hurts. Family, huh? Well, if you guys have a tragic past, sorry. I was born and raised happily." Blooey said, too tired to pick up on social cues and most definitely ruining the mood.

King Karp swam outside. "My family probably hate me right now" he sighed "I bragged about the fact that i was shiny, and then ran away from home. I never looked back, I named myself King Karp due to a large ego. Seth, you showed me the impact that others could make on my life, and that sometimes others should be put over myself. Whatever happened to your family, I can bet you that they are still out there somewhere, searching for you and loving you"

"Haha," Saba chuckled at Seth's remark.
"Blooey you should really find a cure for that snore," Saba looked at Blooey,"We'll I guess it doesn't matter how you are raised, it just depends on how you deal with adversity." Saba yawned.
"I'm going to sleep, anybody need anything before I go?"

"Nah you can rest up Saba. So how's your family like Blooey? I'm always willing to learn more." Seth said to Blooey with a smile.

"Well that's nice. You know the story already so you guys basically are my family now. You know it's nice to have a family again." Seth said while he was eating some berries. "I don't think we're gonna need to find anymore berries for a while."

Ace woke up to the sound of everyone talking in the cave, as he yawned quietly and noticed that something was different. He looked down as he noticed the cushion he was on was soft. He felt a sharp, burning sensation on his shell, as he heard the same voice in his head again.

The voice said, "I understand that a lot of bad things have happened to you recentally. I am sorry that you had been rolled down carelessly like a rock, but look, try to relax okay?"

Ace walked over to the other cave, while he walked past everyone looking sad. The voice said to him, "Relax, I understand you're looking sad here. If you have to cry, let it out."

Ace still went to the other cave, as he quietly cried and thought to himself, "Mother, my only wish is to see you again. I can't bear being alone and having to suffer. I shall do the thing, even if it means hurting myself."

The voice replied, "Ace, you don't have to do this... I understand that you're very sad here, but please don't resort to the extreme. There is another way, you just have to concentrate on it."

Saba layed down on the cotton, facing away from the cave's entrance. His thoughts were keeping him awake once again.
He was thinking about the conversation he had with Seth about family. Why did I start crying? Am I really that weak and pathetic?
He probably thinks I'm a wimp now.

He also thought about all the times Seth has rescued him from trouble. Saba was frustrated at himself. He knew the only way to show he was strong was to train.

Saba rose from his sleeping position onto his feet. He made his way to Seth and asked, "Seth, I know that looking out for me is a burden. Do you think you can train me on how to battle?"

"Sure but the only issue is that your a dragon type and I'm a water type. I'm pretty sure we can do it though." Seth said with a smile. "You may want to rest up first since the training may be tough. I'm also thankful that I could share my background with you Saba."

"No problem Seth, and I'm going to sleep for real now. Just wake me up when you are going to start."
Saba walked to his bedding with determination. He would work as hard as he could to be better than where he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.