• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Life Of A Wild Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :) And welcome to my RP! Now, before we start, I have a few rules...

Rule 1: Always listen to the creator of the thread. You see, I don't want people ignoring my posts on this RP and doing what they want. It makes me mad. So PLEASE listen to me at all times. I won't try to be TO bossy though, ^^'

Rule 2: Never give an idea in the thread. Now, through out my RP's, I have had many people shouting out ideas in the thread. Now I know, that's kinda of a stupid rule. But still... Just send me an idea on your inbox. Just so my alerts don't get upgraded like crazy...

Rule 3: No Fake Mon or Legendary's... Even though you can ask permission for that... I still don't want any of that. Maybe i'll make a Legendary RP in the future...

So, agree with my rules? ... ... ... Well... I can't really expect a response since this is the description... But if you don't agree with these rules, you can leave. Okay? Okay.

So yeah, one more thing, you will start off in the habitat you are based to be in... You can still visit other habitats... But if you're a Magikarp trying to RP on land... Then you won't have a good time... But I mean if you're a Gyarados then you can kinda fly... *Cough cough* Water/Flying for some reason *cough cough*. But, yeah! Also fill out this little application! Okay? Okay! Lets begin! :D

Name:
Species:
Shiny?:
(Now we can begin...)

Name: Dylan
Species: Treecko
Shiny?: Yes

A little bluish green creature with bright yellow eyes ran in and out the bushes, looking for some berries. The creature got out of the bushes and scanned the area around him. He then quickly looked behind him to see a little berry sitting on the tree branch. The creature drooled, as he climbed up the tree to get that berry. (You can steal the berry if you want... XD)

Name: Murky
Species: Poochyena
Shiny:No
Murky had given some trainers the slip. She was hungry. She saw a berry tree. 'Yay!' Murky thought. The Poochyena ran up to the tree.
(Me too.)

I agree with the rules.
Name: Wisp
Species: Ninetales
Shiny: Yeh

When the Treecko was about to pick a berry, a shadow leaped in the blink of an eye and grabbed the berry,the shadow landed on the ground and began to eat the berry.

(I agree.)
Name: Fireye (Pronounced Fye Rye)
Species: Tepig
Shiny? No

The Playful little Tepig as having fun running around Mt. Pyre, He was released here after a hiker from Unova came here. He was a little bit of a troublemaker, though. He slipped and fell down the mountain. But luckily, he landed in a berry tree. He then proceded to eat the berries.

(Sure, I agree with the rules)
Name: Sien
Species: Murkrow
Gender: Male (But may refer to himself as "it" just to screw with people and leave them guessing)
Level: 21 (Adding this in because I'll forget)
Shiny?: Nah
Other: TBA

The branches of the tree waved in the wind, clinking like a pair of wind chimes, largely due to the various stolen shiny objects placed gingerly into the boughs. Everything from "misplaced" watches to a few extra Pokédollars no one would miss (hopefully, anyway), all swaying along with the leaves in the gentle breeze. A few sparse berries grew on it as well, (oran, to be exact) which, while slightly bitter, were definitely sustaining. Overall, it was the perfect home for the Murkrow who dozed happily amongst the shimmering trinkets.
At least, that was until…
The Playful little Tepig as having fun running around Mt. Pyre, He was released here after a hiker from Unova came here. He was a little bit of a troublemaker, though. He slipped and fell down the mountain. But luckily, he landed in a berry tree. He then proceded to eat the berries.
CRACK
The upper twig-like branches gave way as a small, most likely younger, Tepig crashed through. Showered with leaves, the Murkrow jolted awake, only to realize the stray starter was eating his berry supply. He opened his beak, ready to screech at the pig Pokémon.
"Hey! Kid! Whadaya think you're doing!"

Last edited:
Dylan tried to grab one but all the berries fell out of the tree. "HUH?!" He shouted. he looked down and saw a Poochyena eating the berries. Dylan Growled as he climbed down the tree, stomping over to the Poochyena. "AHEM!" Dylan said clearing his throat. "Excuse me but, are all of those berries for you?" The Creature said to the Poochyena.

The creature waited for the Poochyena to respond. SO Dylan took a berry and ate one. He then thought. "Well, I suppose you can't eat all these berries by yourself, eh?" Dylan said helping Murky eat the berries.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Go for it. I was only trying to bring down a few berries." Murky said. She placed a berry on her muzzle. Murky threw her head up. The berry flew into the air and then started to go down. She caught it in her mouth and ate it.

Name: Amber
Species: Eevee
Shiny?: Yes (Can I?)
(Agree with rules... Also, this eevee may evolve :o)
The eevee saw a lot of berries around the area. She ate a few, and she burped. "Excuse me.." she said to no one. Amber hid behind the bush and watched the pokemon, spying on them. She went into a leaf pile, not noticing a lot of mud near her. She went suck in the mud, and she popped out super muddy. Amber ran to the nearest water water, but before that a Mightyena chased her. "Help!" she screamed.

As the Mightyena kept chasing Amber, she became very exhausted. She saw a treecko near her. "Can you help me here?" she said, as she kept getting chased. "I'm gonna get you!" the Mightyena said, attacking Amber with a Dark Pulse. She fell to the ground harshly, as she nearly fainted. The mightyena ran away, as Amber has been caused with major damage. She looked like she was fainted, but she had low hp.

Name: Czar
Species: Golett
Shiny: No
Notes: Czar is completely mute!
(I understand and accept the rules)

Czar was feasting on Ipapa berries when he heard a loud scream. Wondering what it was, Czar clunkily walked over to a small opening as a Mighyena ran out of it. There was an Eevee laying in the center, nearly fainted. After walking over and examining the creature, He noticed a Treeko feeding it a berry.

Dylan heard a little waddle. He quickly looked up and looked to the left to see a little Golett looking at them. Dylan stared into the Golett's eyes, as the Golett hesitated. A peacful and silent breeze drifted threw the air, as Dylan's red tail twitched a couple times.

Fireye ate a few more berries before walking over to see what all of the commotion was about. He noticed a bunch of Baby Pokémon in a field with an Eevee laying in the middle of all of them. "Hello! My name is Fireye. What's your name?"

Giving up on scolding the Tepig, the crow Pokémon grabbed a few of its lightweight things and flew off, muttering under his breath about "berry hogs" and "wastes of time." He'd most certainly missed the commotion, but didn't honestly seem to care. Instead, now that his berry supply had been eaten, he was off to find more. Sien finally spotted berries, but other Pokémon were surrounding them. Sighing, he realized he'd have to put down his belongings if he wanted to move faster.
The black Pokémon landed, carefully putting the shimmering objects into a quickly-scratched hole, burying them before proceeding to move towards the berries on foot. This'd better work, thought Sien. The bird Pokémon wasn't very strong, and he knew it. He'd have to rely on cunning and luck if he wanted to eat.

Dylan suddenly heard a growl, coming from the nearby bush. Dylan turned around and glared at the shaking bush. Suddenly, the Mightyena came back, to get Dylan. The Mightyena laughed. "Bravo my friend, you simply are that little girl's hero!" The Mightyena said firing a Dark Pulse at Treecko. Treecko flinched as a huge explosion was made, all of the Pokemon (In this RP) heard the explosion.

Czar, wanting to protect his newfound friend, withstood the explosion, as it was not directed at him. Black and purple energy circled around his arm, before sending out a light punch. The original strike hit nothing, but multiple smaller, shadowed fists shot after the Pokemon, causing it to tumble back, but not faint.

Murky had managed to get out of the way before she could be hit by the attack. Murky growled at the Mightyena. She didn't like him. The Poochyena tackled the Mightyena.

The Murkrow froze. While the scene had been calm a few moments ago, it certainly wasn't anymore. A Mightyena had broken the peace, tussling with the other Pokémon for seemingly no apparent reason.
Howver, the others seemed to have the situation under control. A huge explosion sounded, pelting Sien with bits of dust and rubble, including a rock that narrowly missed his head. While attempting to clean himself up, a spectral fist came seemingly out of nowhere, striking him and pushing him backwards. Luckily, he had been far enough away for it to not be extremely powerful, otherwise he may have fainted where he stood.
"Watch where you're aimin' those!" he screeched at all of the Pokémon upon stepping into the battle scene.
And then more came.
The Murkrow was clearly spooked, taking flight and randomly selecting one. After doing so, the crow Pokémon pulled back its black feathered wings, propelling them forward at a high speed; Wing Attack. Hopefully it had hit, but the Murkrow didn't bother checking, instead scouting out the berries he was sure he'd seen earlier.

Treecko looked up at the crow Pokemon, he looked back down and got bit by a Mightyena, then the other Mightyena tumbled on Dylan. Then Dylan started to glow, he was evolving! Finally all the Mightyena got blew back and ran off. Dylan then finally evolved. Dylan said shouting into the sky. "WANT MORE?!" Dylan said looking psychotic. He hesitated as everyone gave him a weird look. He then said. "Oh." Looking down.

Czar prepared to launch a shadow ball before he lost his focus and looked at where the Treeko had been. There was a glowing figure in its place, before the glow faded and a larger Grovyle stood in its place. Evolution was something he had witnessed only a few times.

Name:Kevly
Species:Teddiursa
Shiny:No
He's scared because A Random Trainer caught his mommy Ursaring Tries to make friends,Scared for almost anything

Losnar saw a shiny ninetales walking around and went over to her "hey who are you" as he waited for an answer he saw other pokemon running around

Fireye grunts. "I'll be right back." He rushes towards all the commotion and used Flare Blitz, which he had gotten from him mom. "That's Enough!" He yelled, trying to stop the fighting.

"Whoa." Murky said. The attack had narrowly missed her. "I'm trying to help stop these bullies. One of them chased and attacked an Eevee for no reason." she said. Murky looked at the Tepig. Then she glared at the Mightyena in question.

Last edited by a moderator:
'How many Pokémon is this fight going to attract?' Murky thought. 'Now there's a Greninja involved too. I wouldn't be too surprised if a Riolu or some other fighting type Pokémon showed up.' The Poochyena took a step back. She looked around at the events that occurred around her.

Seth saw the poochyena just now but never actually noticed how many Pokemon were around "Wow now I'm really wondering what's going on with mightyenas." The greninja thought. "Hey why exactly are the mightyenas in the pack so aggressive to you guys?" Seth asked while tossing a potion to the wounded Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.