• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Life Of A Wild Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the Mightyena had bitten Murky. She had only just noticed the pain the bite had caused. "Thanks." the Poochyena said to the Greninja. She took the potion. "One of those Mightyena chased and attacked an Eevee for no reason. When he tried to help the Eevee, the Mightyena attacked him." Murky said, gesturing to the recently evolved Grovyle. "Then the Mightyena called his friends. Some Pokémon joined the fight. He evolved into a Grovyle. The Mightyena pack took off." Murky finished. She sat down and licked her right leg.

"That is pretty unusual behavior for Mightyenas though." Murky said quietly to herself. The Poochyena looked from one Pokémon to the next. Most of them had been "called" here thanks to the sound of blast. 'Interesting that that noise attracted all this attention.' she thought. Murky thoughtfully licked her paw one last time.

Name:Saba
Species:Gible
Shiny?:no(not like it would matter)
Note: Saba lives alone, he has no known family or friends. All he knows is that he was born in his cave and it's his home.

Saba was awoken with a loud boom. The while cave shook because of it. He got up from his peaceful slumber to investigate the cause of it. He looks to the forest and sees a few trees fall down.
This looks like trouble... I guess I'll have to check it out. Saba thinks.

"I wonder if anything is manipulating these mightyenas.." Seth said "somethings gotta be wrong." The greninja pops a few Oran berries into his mouth as a little snack. "Ahh those taste good." He said as if he was half awake.

All was quiet for a moment. Then a twig on the ground snapped. Murky looked to see that a Stantler had been the cause of the noise. The Stantler looked at Murky for a moment, then took off. The Poochyena turned her attention back to the group.

Why did I do this to myself? Saba never liked when trouble erupted out of nowhere. It just didn't make sense.
BAM!
Saba had just collided with a stantler at full speed and it hurt. After a few moments of agonizing pain Saba says to himself, "That pokemon might have been running away from the explosion. I should go the direction that stantler came from."
And that is just what he did. As he walked further he noticed two tired pokemon, a greninja and a poochyena. Saba quickly hid in the bushes to stay unseen. His plan backfired after the bush was just a pile of leaves. He rolled right in front of the two pokemon with an embarrassed face put on.

Murky was surprised at the Gible's sudden appearance. "Hello." she said to the Gible. 'He must not have planed that.' thought Murky. From his scent, the Poochyena could tell that the Gible had crashed into the Stantler she had seen earlier. 'How odd.' she thought.

Name:Froakie
Species:Froakie
Shiny?:No
Had a trainer:Yes
Froakie will evolve into frogadier starting at lvl.16 and will evolve into greninja starting at lvl 36

Seth saw the Gible and gave it some potions since it looked as if it was badly wounded."Hey where did you get hurt so badly?Did the Mightyenas attack you or did you crash in to that Stantler on your way here?"Seth asked

Saba drank the potion and greeted the two pokemon."Long story short when I saw that big explosion I left my cave to look for it and I ran into that startled. I thought it was running away from the attacker so I kept going the opposite direction and found you guys," Saba explained. "Do you know what the explosion came from?" Saba asked.

"A Mightyena caused that explosion." Murky said. "There was a fight here a bit earlier. A Mightyena aimed an attack at a Treecko. He's a Grovyle now." the Poochyena said as she gestured to Dylan. "The Mightyena that caused the blasted had chased and attacked an Eevee for no reason." Murky told the Gible.

"Alright. I'll do that." Murky said. She waved goodbye to the Greninja. Then the Poochyena turned her attention back to the Gible. "So, do you live around here? I haven't seen you around before." she said.

Saba thought to himself. Maybe having friends isn't a bad idea?
"I do live around here, in a cave actually, it's just I don't really like to interact with other pokemon unless it is mandatory." Saba replied.
"My name is Saba what's yours?"

Hello, i would like to join the role play.
Sorry, if my english isn´t that good, english is not my mother tongue.

Here is my charakter
Name: James
Species: Serperior
Male
Not shiny

Name: King Carp
Species: Magicarp
Shiny?: Yes

The self proclaimed "King Carp" younger brother of the Red Gyrados looked out of his river, there was an army of Poochyena and Mightyena attacking another smaller group of Pokemon. King Carp's moral compass took over as he splashed up out of the water and tacked one of the Poochyena to the ground

Seth began meditating on a rock at the bottom of the lake. As Pokemon swam around him he didn't come out of this form. Many of the water Pokemon that lived in this lake looked at the greninja weirdly since the greninja wouldn't budge.

Murky tried to think of something else to say to the Gible. She tapped her paw on the ground thoughtfully. A Buizel ran past the two Pokemon and towards the lake. The Water type jumped into the water. Both Pokemon ended up getting wet from the splash.

Name:Kablooey(or 'Blooey)
Species:Swablu
Level: 29
Shiny:no
Blooey flapped her cotton wings and chirped happily. At least until an explosion ripped the air and shattered the silent tranquility of Hoenn(?). What was that? The Swablu flew over to the sound of the explosion to find the end of battle. Then, a Tailow bumped into her and sent her tumbling through the sky. Blooey wheeled on it. "Watch it." She said. The Tailow quickly apologized and jetted away. Blooey tsked and shook her head disapprovingly. That Tailow should know how bad sky collisions could be. Next time it happened, she would have to report it to Braviary.

Last edited:
Splash!
Saba flinched at the oncoming water.
"Aagh!" Saba expelled,"I hate water!"
It was only natural for a gible to dislike water, but Saba held a stronger grudge than most. His natural typing made it even worse."Sorry Murky, I just don't like water that much," Saba blushed.

"I can deal with it. I usually only get wet only when I have to." Murky said. She walked some distance from the Gible. The Poochyena shook her fur dry. Then she walked back to where she had been near Saba.

Blooey scowled as cotton puffs dropped from her wings. She would have to land somewhere soon or plummet from the sky. That wasn't too big a deal, as she could just use Cotton Defense, but it would be if she fell on one of the two Pokemon below... And then she got rammed again and fell back to earth. Even as she fell, she still started screaming at the Swellow and his goons. "I'll report you! You won't get away with this!" Then, THUMP.

Seth's lost his concentration from the noises so he decided to go back on land. He saw the swablu and gave it a berry."You should probably eat this."Seth said."So what happened when I was underwater?" The greninja looked at the Gible."I never fully introduce myself to you did I? Well my name is Seth and it's nice to meet you."He said to the Gible

"Yea a Mightyena attacked an eevee and then a fight went down then a Treeko evolved into a Grovyle and we fought against the whole pack and there was an explosion somewhere in the fight." Seth explained quickly."So who did you get jumped by? My name is Seth it is nice to meet you."

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Blooey, member of the Aerie Task Force. Those goons who jumped me were Swellow and his crew. But nice to meet you, Seth!" Blooey held out a fluffy wing.

Saba tried to change the subject before it got awkward.
"
What are we going to do about the mightyena? Are they still in the area or have they moved?" Saba asked. His cheekson returned to normal and his eyes were focused on the task ahead.

"My name is Saba. Blooey, it's nice to meet you." Saba replied. His natural instincts sensed a berry a few feet away. Boy am I hungry. Saba scurried to the nearby bush and picked an orange berry from the low hanging branch.
Crunch!
The berry was amazing, it really hit the spot.
Maybe Murky wants one...
He grabbed anot her berry and presented it to Murky.
"I thought you would want one," Saba said.

"Oh. Thank you." Murky said. She gently took the berry from Saba. The Poochyena ate the berry. Murky closed her eyes for a moment as she savored the flavor of the berry. She opened them and looked at Saba. Murky smiled at the Gible.

Blooey turned to Murky. "Do you know- Sorry, that's kind of rude of me. What's your name? As you most likely heard, I'm Blooey." The Swablu resisted the urge to shake her wings, as that would be impolite and get fuzzies everywhere.

"I'm Murky. It's nice to meet you Blooey." Murky said to the Swablu. She tapped her paw for a few seconds. She cocked her head. The Poochyena smiled at the Swablu.

Blooey smiled back. "But really. Do you know? I need it to report to my...eh...boss. They can track down these culprits and give 'em what they deserve." As you could probably note, Blooey was big on the whole "bring em to justice" bit.

Seth heard a twig snap a few feet away and he knew immediately who it was. "The Mightyenas are back."Seth said staring at the direction of the sound."Blooey your gonna see the culprits that you wanted."

Status
Not open for further replies.