• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Wild Life Of A Wild Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saba didn't know what to do. He never really battled other pokemon. His first thought, was what moves do i have?
He then looked at Blooey, and her wings were glowing white. Maybe I can do that too? He focused his all his energy on his claws and he looked down. He was preparing to use dragon claw!
He kept his focus until Blooey attacked.
"Ready When you are,Blooey!" Saba exclaimed.

"Now!" Blooey shouted, rocketing towards the Mightyena. She scored a direct hit and the Dark-type tumbled backwards. It somehow managed to right itself and launch itself at Blooey with Bite. Blooey takes the hit. She retaliated with Cotten Defense. "Oh yeah?" She snarled. "Come at me!"

(OOC: I wrote this sign up thing a while ago but I only posted that one nobody interacted with my character so I just wanted to put it in again just in case)
Name: King Carp
Species: Magicarp
Shiny?: Yes
===================================================================================================
King Carp was peacefully swimming in his lake when he saw a pack of Mightyena attacking a smaller group of other pokemon. At first he did not care, other pokemon's problems were not him. But soon his moral compass took over. He jumped out of the water and used tackle on one of the Mightyena. But realised all to late that it made him a fish out of water. "Anyone? Help" he shouted as the pack got closer to him

Seth used an Aqua jet to one of the other mightyenas which knocked him away then he used hydro pump to finish off the mightyena. "Who's next." Seth said smiling

Blooey used Fly! She struck a Mightyena and Wing Attacked another. Blooey was doing pretty well until a Mightyena slapped her into a tree. The Swablu went flying. "Oooo..." Blooey moaned. Another Mightyena came up to finish her off.

Name: Sonny
Species Torterra
Shiny: No
-------------------------------------------
Just then just as the Pokemon were just about to be surrounded by the pack of Mightyenas, a huge Torterra burst out from one of the bushes. It shook it's huge body and then slashed away to Poochyenas as he bit down hard on the alpha Mightyena of the pack making it faint. As soon as it had scared away all of the Poochyenas and Mightyenas, it slowly walked away back into the forest.

Murky watched as these events unfolded. 'Okay. That happened.' she thought. The Poochyena noticed a Magicarp on the shore. "Need some help?" Murky asked. Then she carefully put the Magicarp back in the water.

Blooey sat up against the tree. "Those were some strong Pokemon." She said, wincing at the pain in her wing. Both the Mightyena and that Torterra. The Swablu manages to get to her feet and stagger over to Murky.

Murky watched as Blooey staggered over to her. "Do you need help?" Murky asked her. The Poochyena gave the Swablu a concerned look. She looked from one Pokemon to another. "They might come back. We need to find a safer place." Murky said to them.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Any post involving Angelthepokemonchampion has been removed as the child clearly has no idea how forums work and this degree of multiple posting and failure to actually follow the RP rules is unacceptable.

Carry on.

"Thank you" said King Carp "I owe you one" then he swam back into the river. He considered leaving the others behind but realised that he owed them his life. He decided it would be best if he followed them from the water

Last edited:
"I'm gonna look for a safe spot. If you guys get attacked again cover yourselves with mud and hide in the bushes the mud will cover your scent."Seth explained to the group as he went to find a safe haven.

King Carp saw a greninja talking to the rest of the group before walking off. Curious, he decided to follow him. Maybe he could find the Mightyena, or that Torterra. Even if he couldn't, King Carp felt that if the Greninja was attacked by the Mightyena, he wouldn't be able to beat them all alone, and King Carp owed the group a debt for rescuing him.

Seth knew that a magikarp was following but he decided not to look back. Hmm where would be a good place? Seth thought to himself. He kept looking and he found a cave with an egg within it. "This must be Saba's home." Seth murmured. "i'll go back and asked him." So he bounded back to the group

Blooey watched Seth return. "Found anything?" She said, shuffling her wing before wincing. "Gah. I think I busted it. One too many Wing Attacks I guess." Blooey laughed. Then she thought, Oh gosh what am I to say to Braviary? This is not good.

Saba looks over to see Blooey wincing in pain while holding her wing. Maybe she overworked herself. Saba had done that many tmes before, mostly trying to cross the stream.
He peeked over the river's edge and looked into the clear, blue water. The Magikarp from earlier was following the group. Saba waved and looked back to the group.
It was getting late, and he didn't want to sleep outside with the crazy Mightyena from before.
"How about we go to my cave? I have enough room for all of us," Saba suggested

"Yeah I found something I think it was your cave Saba. Do you mind if we use it as a safe place?" Seth asked as he returned to the group. "Blooey this may hurt." Seth gave Blooey an oran berry to help heal and he made a slink for the broken wing from twigs and leaves." There how does it feel now?" He asked as he finished

Blooey nodded. "Thanks." She looked sourly at her wing. "Definitely won't be flying on that for awhile. This really hasn't been the first time this happened. There was this one time when I was chasing this Loudred..." The Swablu rambled on, stumbling over some words. "Am I boring you?" She asked, finally.

"It's fine with me, the cave is over that way." Saba pointed to the thickest part of the forest. He walked into the the darkness then gestured for them to follow.

Blooey followed Saba into the darkness. "So where do you live?" Blooey asked, trying to strike some friendly conversation. It would help overwhelm the creepy feeling she was getting.

"Yes, please!" Blooey said, eagerly taking the berry and devoured it in an instant. "Hits the spot!" She declared, before looking around nervously. "Hear that?" The Swablu said. Sounds of howling were able to be heard. "Can we go any faster, please? I've never been in the forest at night and frankly, I don't want to be."

Last edited:
Saba heard their requests and sped up. He could sense the cave around the area. His instincts were correct and he was standing in front of his expansive cave. The coolness of the air calmed him down.
"Well this is it, make yourself at home," Saba commented.
He went back out to try and find some leaves to sleep on.

"Thanks, Seth," Saba said. He didn't find anything comfortable to sleep on so he just dug a hole in the cave wall. He didn't know what events would unfold tomorrow, and it kept him awake. He walked over to Seth,"So where are you from?"

"Uh, do you guys want any bedding? I do have an excess of it." Blooey fluffed up her wing to prove her point. Puffs of cotton drifted from it. "Also, don't feel bad. I have Cotton Defense too."

"It's ok Blooey I'm staying up in case the Mightyenas attack."Seth explained."Hey Saba if I'm gonna tell you about where I'm from it's gotta be private.You would understand the best."

"Thanks, Blooey. You can make it in the hole I just dug," Saba told the swablu.
"Seth, you can take me somewhere where you want to tell me. Or I can, it's your choice,"Saba offered.

Blooey shook her wing so that fuzz fell out. Soon, there was a formidable pile of Swablu cotton in the hole. "That should be enough." Blooey muttered when she was satisfied. I'm still worried about what Braviary thinks of me being gone. He'll probably understand though.

"Ok jump on my back." Seth said while lowering yo one knee. "We're going back into the forest so don't get creeped out ok?"

"Thank you Blooey." Murky said. She took some of the loose cotton and used it for bedding. Once she was done, she yawned. After all of today's events, the Poochyena was exhausted. "Good night." Murky said to the others. Moments later she was asleep.

"Ok I don't mind if you come along. Cause you know..the more the merrier." Seth said with a smile while bounding to a secret location with his friends on his back.

Saba followed Seth's orders and climbed on. He tried not to touch the greninja's tongue in the process.
"Well I'm all set. And this forest isn't all that scary, just don't wake up any sleeping pokemon. I figured that out the hard way," Saba whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.