• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 2.0

Midnight blushed. "OK, I have to admit. That was cute." Midnight smiled, then walking off. "Alright Ciel, wanna test you theory?" Midnight smirked. He walked over to a hollow tree. He then jumped inside."This is where I keep all my things!" Midnight yelled. He started throwing things out of the tree. Most of the Items being manga. He smiled finding a dodge ball at the bottom of the tree. "Here it is!" Midnight smiled. He shot the Dodge ball out of the trunk then Midnight squeezed out of the tree, falling on his face.

Midnight frowned. "Ugh. I'm need to get used to that." Midnight frowned. He then grabbed the Dodge ball, balancing it on his head. "Hey Ciel, THINK FAST!" He yelled. He threw the ball in the air, then hitting it with his tail. The ball launched toward Ciel.

Ok, that's it. He obviously doesn't like me, so why bother... Wisp growled. "I don't even know how I fell for Midnight. Nebula is way more polite.." The Flareon scratched the ground. She saw something."What is that?"

Everyone scurried about, talk of a game circulating through the group. Staying in his spot, watching Midnight play with Ciel, a smile on his face, Nebula's attention was drawn from them when he heard Wisp ask something to nobody in particular.

"What is that?"

"What is what, Miss Wisp?" he asked, standing up and walking slowly over to her, an ear twitching with curiosity. Looking down to the small portion of ground the Flareon was scratching at, the Espeon narrowed his eyes, crouching down to get a better look at the item she had spotted. "You know, I'm not entirely sure. I could assist you with digging it out, though, if you'd like." Without waiting for a response, Nebula stood up straight again, using both of his front paws, sharp-ish claws unsheathed, to help quicken the digging process. "This would be so much easier if I knew Psychic..." he mumbled under his breath, bouncing slightly with his paws' movements.

(OOC: How does this sound with an Irish accent? I have no idea, and I'm kinda scared as to why I chose that accent for Nebula. xD )

"Thanks Nebula!" Wisp blushed. As they kept digging, there was a mysterious gem buried under the ground. "I have never seen that before, have you, Nebula?" She sniffed the item, then sneezed.

"I can not say that I have," Nebula replied to Wisp's question about what they had dug up- a precious-looking gem. "It looks rather valuable, though. Should we show Mr. Diamond, or..." Slowly, the Espeon trailed off, his words fumbling for a moment as he heard the Flareon's sneeze. "...Not," he finished after, blinking and slightly shaking his head. "I'm sorry about that. Bless you." Looking back to the gem, he took a blade or five of grass and tried to rub away the dirt stuck underneath his claws, dispising the gritty feeling it gave him. "Well, you are the one that found it, so I believe it is your decision about what is done with it." Sitting down, having gotten as much of the dirt off his paws as he could, Nebula studied the dazzling rock that had been found by Wisp, wondering what exactly it was.

"I do really like it, and plus Midnight will just ignore me, again," She gave a snarl. "I would say it is your choice, I am not even gonna bother with him.."

Not questioning Midnight's role in the gem-finding, the Espeon pawed at the gem to get it wholly out of its hiding spot, claws retracted so as to not scratch the jewel. "I believe we should show Mr. Diamond your finding. He might know what to do with it better than you or I, judging by your answer." Before taking the gem in a leaf, which he held in his mouth like a man purse, Nebula trotted over to the two Umbreons and Glaceon, tail swishing in greeting. "Do pardon us, but Wisp and I will be right back, for we have something to show Mr. Diamond." Bowing after his words, he finally picked up his load, heading off toward the house, somehow getting out the words "let's go" to Wisp through his teeth before he set off.

Noir quietly followed Nebula and Wisp. "Hey guys" He muttered, walking up beside Nebula. Noir smiled when he saw Fluff race past, flowers in his mouth. 'What is that Mareep up to?' Noir thought, smirking.

"Oh hi-" Wisp turned around, when seeing the Jolteon, she immediately blushed. He was cute! "H-hey... my name is.. Wisp.." The Flareon looked down, embarrased.

Noir bowed while he was walking. "Hello there Wisp, I'm Noir, pleasure to meet you" He greeted, smiling at her sweetly. "Careful m'lady" Noir said, running up beside her and steering her away from the tree she was about the hit. Noir's fur was as soft as Fluff's fur, so when he pressed against Wisp to steer her away, he wouldn't hurt her. 'Damn, she's a flaming fury! And she's cute too!' Noir thought, smiling down at Wisp.

Noticing Noir's behavior toward Wisp, Nebula continued heading toward the house with a new spring in his step, a hint of a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Hello there, Mr. Noir," he greeted, bowing his head for a short moment, due to his movement. "We're just about to go show Mr. Diamond this gemstone Miss Wisp found. Would you like to come along?" he questioned, looking over to the Jolteon, then back to the house, which they were approaching rather quickly. "Well, it appears that we are nearly there already, so take your pick." Nebula chuckled quietly, awaiting Noir's response.

"Y-your fur is soft..." Wisp was beet red. This guy was so... no words to explain this Jolteon! "So uh... are you gonna come with us? We are nearly at Midnight's house..." Wisp asked, still red.

Noir smiled "Of course! I'll gladly come, beats staying with Midnight" He chirped, gently skipping ahead of Wisp, stubby tail waving with every prance he took.

(OOC: So instead of Nebula's gem being the moon, I've changed it to an actual nebula, hence his name.
ngc2244NB03.jpg
)

BIC:
"Here I am, Miss Wisp!" the Espeon replied to the Flareon, leaping after her and Noir, careful not to drop his gem-holding leaf. "We are almost there! Just a bit more!" Racing off, Nebula laughed, happy he was able to play with others in this way.

Yuri watched Midnight and Ciel play "yeah go Ciel you can beat midnight " she yelled at them ,she was started to love being with others and she was falling for ciel's playful nature "hehe even i told her what good would it do....." she said to herself then she started to dig in the dirt and she found something "hm?" she said to herself then she pulled it out and the thing went fly but it then landed on Yuri's back "ooww..hehe what is this...oh its a thunderstone...great " she buried it back in the ground.

Noir smiled as his two new friends and himself pranced towards the house. "You guys are awesome, just to let you know" Noir said, smiling at the two happily.

"Hey Ciel, THINK FAST!"

Ciel looked up just in time to see a ball flying at her. With a squeak, she sidestepped and dodged it, then ran to go get it when it hit the ground. "I got it, I got it!" She yelled as she ran.

Once she was at the ball's location, a wave of realization hit her. The ball was pretty big, and now Ciel had to pick it up and throw it back at Midnight. She tried digging her ears under it and lifting it, but the ball simply rolled forwards. With a huff and a growl, Ciel tried another approach - bouncing it up, then hitting it. She stood on her hind legs and swatted the top of the ball so it bounced up, then when it was in the air, she moved to hit it forwards - and fell directly on her face, the ball being hit a few inches forwards, a foot if she was lucky. "I-I got this, don't worry!" Ciel grunted, getting up and dusting herself off.

One more attempt was made at the bounce-and-hit method, but this time she didn't go on her hind legs. Instead, she hit the top of the ball, then spun around and back kicked it at Midnight! When she hit it, she turned back around, stood on her hind legs, and fist-bumped the air. "Wahoo! I hit it!" She cheered with a huge grin on her face.

"Why, thank you, Mr. Noir! You are awfully kind! Might I say you are 'awesome' as well!" the Espeon replied the Jolteon through his teeth, lips curled up in a large smile.

It took almost no time at all before they had made it to the house. Knowing not much about the buildings, seeing as he had never gone into one, Nebula placed the gem-filled leaf in front of him, walking up to the door and poking his snout through the small one, which stood at his level. "Mr. Diamond, sir?" he called throughout the house, although the human could only hear "Espeon, Esp?"

Taking his head out of the Lillipup door, the Espeon looked back to Noir and Wisp, sitting down, the gem not far away on the grass. "If I am thinking correctly, Mr. Diamond should be around here somewhere, inside. Let us hope he heard my call. I would not like at all to barge inside and search for him..." Head now turned to the door, tilted with wonder as to where the human may be, Nebula flicked an ear nonchalantly, tail swishing behind him. "...Well, unless it is necessary, anyways." With a hint of a smirk playing at an edge of his mouth, he once again looked to Noir and Wisp, winking.

Hey, even he has a playful side!It's just one that doesn't show itself very often.

Midnight frowned as Ciel tried her many attempts to hit the ball. He then yawned. "Um, I'll stay. You can go on though." Midnight sighed, waiting for Ciel. After her first few attempts, he became drowsy. He sighed, then standing up from his spot. He started walking over, his eyes closed due to a sudden brightness in his face. "Look, I can help you if you want." Midnight said. He quickly adjusted his eyes, halfing the brightness of the sun to his face with his paw. Just a second after opening his eyes, Midnight got hit in the face with the Dodge ball. He frowned, then falling back. He started to nose bleed, the ball hitting him straight in his muzzle.

Diamond was watching TV when heard a bang on his door. "What? Is it the Mail Man or something?" Diamond asked. He turned the TV off, with a click of a button, then he walked over to the door, pulling it open to find Nebula, Noir and Wisp. "Oh Hey guys, what's happening?" Midnight smiled. He then crouched trying to be eye lever with them, although he was a bit too big, he stood about one to two inches over the three eeveelutions.

"Oh my Arceus, Midnight, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! Are you okay?"

Ciel ran over to Midnight, seeing that the dodgeball hit him straight in the muzzle and caused his nose to bleed. "I'm so, so sorry! That's my fault, I didn't know you were that close, I'm sorry!" She apologized repeatedly.

Ciel quickly hopped onto her hind legs and, using her socks, wiped away the blood on his nose. She leaned in closer, inspecting his muzzle carefully for any signs of injuries. She poked his nose lightly. "Did that hurt?" She asked, a blush of embarrassment spreading across her face. "Again, I'm really sorry, I should've been more careful."

"Oh, Mr. Diamond, you are here! Thank goodness! Miss Wisp here has found something we believe you should take a look at." Even though Nebula knew Diamond could not understand his words, he still explained what happened, picking up the leaf that held the gem and carrying it over to the male, opening it so the prize could be seen and turning back to look at the Flareon, gesturing in her direction with his nose. "What might it be?"

Diamond probably heard something like this: "Es-Espeon, Eeespeon, -eon! Espe-Espeon! Espeon-eon Espe-Espeon-peon Espeon... Espeon-eon?"

"Oh, how I wish there was a simpler way we could communicate with humans..." Nebula said to Wisp and Noir, brow furrowed, before he continued his display. With his front paws, he mimicked the digging that had to be done in order to find the gem, then pointed to it with his right paw, looking up to Diamond once he was complete, head tilted and purple eyes wide with wonder.

(OOC: Completely forgot about Nebula's clothes... Oops! Let;s just say he doesn't wear anything, alright? xD )

Midnight frowned as Ciel ran over. He felt as her booties wiped off some blood, stained on his fur. He then felt some pressure on his nose. "Ow, Ow, Ow!" Midnight wined. HE felt a bit embarrassed he wasn't tougher about the situation. He frowned again as the Glaceon apologized a second time.

"NO, It's wasn't your fault! I guess I shouldn't of said how you couldn't play dodge ball. You obviously can since I just got wrecked though." Midnight smiled, trying to make Ciel feel better, although the pain on his nose was still pretty bad.

Diamond smiled as he watched the Espeon blurt out his name over and over. Somehow it didn't bother Diamond, although it was probably the most annoying thing trainers had to deal with. Diamond frowned as Nebula handed him a gem. He grabbed the leaf carrying the gem, afraid he might smudge or ruin the item. He frowned, inspecting the item. "Well, It is pretty, but I don't know what it is. You can have it back, and sorry I couldn't help you guys." Diamond frowned, handing the leaf back to Nebula.

"Oh, crud. It hurts? Here, hold still."

Shutting her eyes, Ciel took a deep breath in, and exhaled a small Icy Wind at Midnight's nose. "This normally helps numb the pain," Ciel said in an almost whisper for whatever reason.

Using one of her ears, she signaled for Yuri to come join her. "Does your ear still hurt? I can do the Icy Wind again if it does, or if that doesn't help, then I'm really sorry!" Ciel asked, bowing her head quickly and apologetically. "Oh, and yeah, I guess I can play dodgeball. You learn something new everyday, I guess?"

A smile slowly worked it's way onto Ciel's face, a small giggle escaping her lips before she turned back to Yuri. "Hey, small bud, I need you to go get someone to help, I'll stay here and watch Midnight to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Please go, I'll do something for you in return, promise!" She said before turning back to Midnight with a puzzled look on her face. "Well, should I use Icy Wind again, or are you all set?"

"Oh... Well, alright then. Sorry for bothering you, Mr. Diamond. We'll be off, I presume."

"Es... Espe- Espeon-eon. Espeon Espeon, -peon Espe. Espe-Espeon, Espeon."

With a bow to the human, Nebula picked up the leaf again, stone inside, and took a step or three toward Wisp, once again placing the object down. Looking up to her, his tail swishing confusedly behind him, his ear twitched. "I am sorry, Miss Wisp, but even Mr. Diamond does not know what this is, as you have probably heard. It is entirely your decision about what happens with it, alright?" Sitting down, he looked at the sparkling gem, eyes glowing along with it.

(OOC: What kind of gem is it really, though, Okami?)

Midnight smiled, the Icy Wind making the nose numb. It wasn't as painful as earlier, which Midnight was grateful for. Midnight blushed a bit, as Ciel offered to stay with him, while Yuri searched for help. "Uh, No. Hehe, I'm OK. I think I'll be better, and when I get hurt I'll call you alright." Midnight smiled, he then hugged Ciel. "Uh, Thanks for helping." He smiled. Midnight was relieved. If Ciel was to stay with him until Yuri came back with help, Midnight would drown in his own blush. He rather not be a hot as a Flareon's mane, and just read a Manga by the lake.

Diamond frowned. "Sorry Guys." He said, then standing up, walking back inside.

Ciel's ears perked up as she was embraced by Midnight unexpectedly. He said that she didn't need to watch him, so she went back down on all fours and ran to Yuri, but not before saying a quick "goodbye," as well as an "I'm sorry." Once with Yuri, she quickly hugged her, then started to speak.

"Okay, so I accidentally hurt Midnight, and his muzzle got hurt. C'mon, let's go get help!" She said, poking Yuri's nose before running off to find the aforementioned help.

Yuri smiled then she followed her, her face was red from Ciel's poke " hey Ciel how do you think could help midnight " she asked as she ran with her ' man should i tell her ...no she will not be my friend then ' she thought in her head and her face was looking sad now. 'maybe if i do she will too' she thought again then she didnt notice that she was about to run into a tree "oww" she said as she hit the tree

Midnight smiled. He was surprised he wasn't getting snuggled by Ciel due to his fur. He placed his paw on his fur, it was still as soft as earlier. He was just lucky that Ciel didn't snuggle up to him this time. "So, I guess, I'll just leave. Maybe read a manga?" Midnight pondered in thought. He then realized his nose started bleeding again, the numbness must of wore off. He placed his paw his nose but gently, some pressure on it. He winced in pain, then sighed. He started walking, then tripped. He was walking with three paws, which wasn't his strong suit. "Or, I can just, sit here until I heal." Midnight sighed, then lying down.

"Oh... Well, alright then. Sorry for bothering you, Mr. Diamond. We'll be off, I presume."

"Es... Espe- Espeon-eon. Espeon Espeon, -peon Espe. Espe-Espeon, Espeon."

With a bow to the human, Nebula picked up the leaf again, stone inside, and took a step or three toward Wisp, once again placing the object down. Looking up to her, his tail swishing confusedly behind him, his ear twitched. "I am sorry, Miss Wisp, but even Mr. Diamond does not know what this is, as you have probably heard. It is entirely your decision about what happens with it, alright?" Sitting down, he looked at the sparkling gem, eyes glowing along with it.

(OOC: What kind of gem is it really, though, Okami?)
(I don't know, but it looks pretty.. lol)

"Oh well, lets take this back then. ..." Wisp said, still unsure of the mysterious stone.

She began to walk back, smiling at Noir and Nebula. "So, what are you guys going to do now?" The Flareon asked the two.

(OOC: I'm thinkin' either a Dawn Stone, Fire Stone, Oval Stone, or Shiny Stone. It's your call, though.)

BIC:
"Well," began Nebula, teeth clenched on the leaf so the stone would not fall out, "I believe Mr. Midnight and Misses Ciel and Yuri were going to play a game. Depending on what they play, I will join them." He trotted along next to the Flareon, letting Noir take her other side.

Once the group could be seen clearly, the Espeon quickly noticed how there was the scent of blood in the air. Stopping, he placed the gem's leaf on the ground, telling Wisp that she could take it, and leaped over the mound, following the smell. It led him over to the shiny of the bunch, and he did not like the sight he was greeted with. Poor Midnight was sprawled on the ground, blood seeping from his nostrils and a paw bent in a wrong way. Quickening his pace, he ran over to him, crouching down to get a better look. "Oh my goodness! Mr. Midnight! Are you alright, sir? Oh, we must get Mr. Diamond at once!" Whipping his head around in alarm, Nebula locked eyes with Noir. "Please, sir, go fetch Mr. Diamond, for you are faster than all of us. We need his assistance immediately!" Attention now back on Midnight, he looked over the bent paw. "Might I ask how this happened?"

(I like Moon stones, it could be like Wisp's precious item.. :))

"Midnight!" Wisp yelled, joining Nebula, the stone tucked into her neck fur. "What the hay happened!" She said. Quickly, Wisp used Fire Spin into the air, causing it to spin in a circle for a while, to alert the others about Midnight, and to show Diamond where they are.

A jet of fire alerted Ciel to Midnight's location once again. Ciel ran to Yuri and picked her up, then ran to the Fire Spin. The heat blasted her in the face even when the fire wasn't there. She stumbled a bit, but managed to stay standing. After putting Yuri down next to Midnight, she tried focusing on the Shiny. An attempt was made to blow a small Icy Wind to his nose again, but the intense heat simply caused her to breathe on his nose. The option of upping the power of her move crossed her mind, but she didn't want to risk turning him into a popsicle.

The residual heat from the Fire Spin was starting to get to Ciel, but she didn't pay any mind. Once again, she wiped his nose with a sock, then tried one more time to use her small Icy Wind. It didn't work, once again. She began panting, out of breath, and sat down next to Midnight. Ice types weren't built for heat, and Ciel was practically living proof that it was true in this moment. Finally, she set her mind to using a more powerful Icy Wind. "I-I'm sorry... in... advance..." she muttered through breaths.

One deep breath later, she was standing and prepared to unleash a stronger Icy Wind. She let her attack loose, and a cloud of cold air clashed with the fire's heat. The attack hit Midnight's muzzle, which was good, but it created frost around his nose, which scared her. "O-oh no... Midnight?... D-did... did I... hurt you?" Ciel asked, still panting.

She started to feel a bit dizzy, swaying as she stood. She hated using her Icy Wind with a higher power, as it tired her out. That and the heat's intensity (for an ice type) combined wasn't turning out quite well for her. She flopped down onto her back, panting from exhaustion and from the temperature.

Yuri looked at Ciel and she hugged her tight "Ciel.....you did it you helped Midnight " she cuddled into her fur then she smiled at her then she licked her nose cutely " im sorry...i just..." she blushed deeply then she turned her head away in embrassment. 'why did i even think i could do it...' she sighed

Wisp made the Fire Spin lift higher into the air. "Try now.... quickly" The Flareon said, using all of her strength to make the circle of flame go higher. It used alot of her powers to do so.

"O-okay!..."

Ciel sat back up, blushing intensely from Yuri's actions. Quickly, she stood on all fours and returned to Midnight's side for a moment. The frost was still on his nose, so she carefully wiped it away. "H-hope that's o-okay..." she whispered to him.

Ciel spun around, running back over to Yuri. Winking at her, she pulled her small bud away from the scene. She stopped when they were out of the radius of the Fire Spin's heat, but they were still in viewing distance just in case. She was still blushing intensely, her normally blue face almost entirely pinkish red. Again, she tried wiping the blush away, which only caused her to sneeze. "I-i-it's not l-like I-I just did that b-because I l-like you or anything!..." she said rather loudly, looking away. Ciel's reasoning for getting all flustered escaped her grasp, but she continued speaking to Yuri nonetheless. "I-I just didn't want you g-getting too hot and stuff, th-th-that's all!"

(OOC: Tsun-tsun~ XD)

Yuri looked at her and she blushed intensely and she hugged her close then she whimpered as she held her " Wait you like..me..." she asked her as a small blush spread across her face " Ciel...i have to tell you something " she smiled at her then she nuzzeled her head into her fur.

(Hehe )

Last edited:
Midnight frowned as Nebula came over, concerned about his nose, and it's state. Midnight sighed. "Well, it burns, seriously, but it's OK! Stuff like this isn't permanent. "Just a little pressure, and I'll be good. NOIR, don't! I'll be fine!" Midnight smiled." Midnight smiled, placing his paw over his nose, once again adjusting it so it wouldn't be so painful.

"How it happened? Well it wasn't because I was blushing so bad that I got so hot and I started nose bleeding. I got hit in the muzzle with a dodge ball." Midnight sighed.

Midnight frowned. He felt more concerned about his friend's concern for him. He groaned as Wisp shot a fire spin in the air. "Um, Wisp, we won't need that!" Midnight frowned.

Midnight felt like sticking his head in the ground when Ciel tried to numb his nose once more. Her first Attempt at Ice Breath failed miserably, her only taking a breath on his nose. He frowned again when Ciel wiped the blood from his muzzle. His frown then turned to a bush when Ciel sat beside him, her out of breath concerned Midnight. He felt as if the attention he was getting was unnecessary, and un called for either. He sighed. "Guys, I'm-" Midnight was cut off when Ciel left his side, ready to try again. He frowned as the Glaceon tried her third attempt. This time she actually made an Icy Wind. The small cloud floated over, then disappearing once it hit his nose. Midnight sneezed. He frowned. "I don't think that worked." He frowned. He then sneezed again, then once more. He was sneezing every second now, until he came to a stop. "

"This is Worse than Before!" Midnight yelled, his sneeze getting worse by the second. He frowned then lying on the grass. Ice causes fevers, warmth ends them." Midnight frowned, then sneezing again.

Noir sighed and ran up to Midnight "Hey bud, like you said, just put some pressure-" The Jolteon placed a piece of cotton wool stuck to a leaf on Midnight's nose, the cotton pressing against his nose as he held it in place. "It might be too late, but it's also warm, so maybe it will stop your sneezing too" He added, smiling at Midnight.