• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 2.0

"S-s-sorry, Midnight!" Ciel called out, not wanting to leave Yuri's side for the time being.

"Ciel...I have to tell you something..."

Reason unbeknownst to her, her face reddened even more as Yuri spoke to her. "U-uh, sure! G-g-go right on ahead!"

As Yuri nuzzled into her fur, she shivered and squeaked, not expecting the sudden contact. Ciel hugged her back, whispering "I-it's not like I'm d-doing this b-b-because I-I like you..." under her breath. When the hug broke, she looked into Yuri's eyes. "Wh-what was it that you wanted t-to tell me?" She asked, again with a slightly increased volume.

Last edited:
Midnight smiled as Noir placed some Cotton Wool on his nose. He smiled. "Thanks Noir." He smiled. He frowned as Ciel apologized. He could hear just a bit of Ciel's voice from the distance. He let out a sigh, then placing his paw on his nose. He felt a bit of pain, but ignored it. He stopped sneezing and his nose was healing from the incident.

"Note to Self : Never underestimate Ciel. Also, never let her near a dodge ball." Midnight smirked at the thought.

Yuri's face turned even redder "i like you..alot...and i mean like-like ..." she began to cry " its...ok ...if you dont like me Ciel" she nuzzeled into her fur even more and she whimpered "plz dont leave me" she cried on her blue fur , then she looked up and she smiled shyly " ...do you like me"

Ciel sat in shock, face somehow turning redder by the second.

Yuri just confessed her feelings... for me?! What?! I-I... I...

"Yuri..." she began to say, voice shaking as she saw Yuri begin to cry. "I... yes. I won't leave you, I... like you too."

Finally, Ciel had identified the reasoning behind her intense blushing, and it felt as if a weight of 1000 Mamoswines was lifted from her back despite the redness of her face still being ever present. Ciel began to cry as well, but they weren't tears of sadness. Crying tears of joy, she pulled Yuri into another hug. "I like you too, Yuri... we should go check on the others, right?"

Yuri was now smiling happy then she hugged her again "um sure...." she had tears still in her eyes but she was happy now " im so glad you like me...i thought you would think i was weird and you would leave me" she smiled at her then she kissed her cheek "can we spend more time together Ciel"

'i can't belive she likes me as well...this is the best day of my life 'she smiled happily in her head.

OOC: I'm bringing a new character into the RP that I'm sure you guys know, :)

BIC:

Midnight frowned, he felt as if his vision was blurry, he saw an Pink Figure in the distance. He tried making the figure out, he knew it wasn't Nebula, Nebula being next to him. His vison blurred less when he leaned in close. The Figure was more clear and Midnight was terrified. "No,No,No!" Midnight yelled, he jumped up, then running off. He jumped into his tree, terrified by every second that passed.

The figure wasn't Nebula, but another Espeon at fact. The Espeon wasn't wearing any accessories, but had Purple eyes, unlike other Espeon's. The Espeon appeared to be female, and was running straight over. She stopped, then opening her eyes. She looked to where Midnight used to be, then looked up. She found a Jolteon and Espeon. "Oh, Excuse me, but have you seen a Shiny Umbreon pass by? He bigger than me by an inch, he has Yellow eyes, he has a cuddly warm scarf.~" The Espeon siled, describing Midnight's appearance.

Midnight looked threw the hole in the tree. He was unaware is they heard him, but signaled them to keep their mouths shut. He placed his paws on his mouth.

Noir titled his head to the side "Why do you want him?" He asked, then narrowed his eyes at her. "And what's your name?" He added, ears laying flat against his head.

(OOC: Dang, I'm bad at responding to this. Sorry!)

BIC:
At the sight and sudden intense heat of a Fire Spin, Nebula, still crouching to be able to look over Midnight's wounds easier, jumped slightly, rolling over onto his back due to not expecting the move. Too much happened at once for him to comprehend anything for a moment, but the appearance of another Eeveelution snapped him out of his daze.

Midnight seemed to be already aquatinted with the other Espeon, seeing as he shooed her away. Unsure of their history together, however, Nebula quickly, and rather sloppily, scrambled back onto his paws, bowing not-so-lowly to the newcomer. He said nothing, only listened to her response to Noir's questions, now sitting up straight, head tilted, and an ear twitching without his consent.

"Of course, Yuri, of course."

When Ciel went to go check up on Midnight, she noticed that he wasn't even there anymore. In Midnight's place was an Espeon, but not Nebula. He was sort of bowing to her, his ear twitching. Noir was asking the Espeon questions, so Ciel figured now would be a great time to get any out of the way. "Hi, I'm Ciel! So," she began, making sure she was still close to Yuri as she asked the questions. "what's your name? How come I've never seen ya around before? Didya just get here?"

Ciel's tail started wagging with excitement, anxiously awaiting some form of response to the questions. After all, there was a high chance of this Espeon becoming a new playmate for the small buds, despite her not-so-small size. Ciel leaned her head on Yuri, waiting for a response.

Yuri blushed then she looked at the Espeon and she smiled "yeah whats your name..." she looked at Ciel and she licked her head and she then whispered in her ear "hey i wanted to ask...why did you tell me yes..that you would date me...?" she asked her as a small blush spread across her face then she laid her head on Ciel's head.

Amethyst smiled as Nebula bowed, but was a bit overwhelemed as the other Eeveelutions asked her contant questions. She stuttered trying to answer most of the questions.

"Why do I want him? To Talk. What's my name? Amethyst. How come you never see me here before? Because I spend my time in a nearby forest. Did I just get here? I got here an hour ago, looking for Midnight of course." Amethyst smiled, answering all questions.

"Anymore Questions? Cause I'm trying to find Midnight. I thought I saw him here earlier, but appearntly he's not here." Amethyst frowned

It was obvious that Midnight did not want to speak with this Espeon, who called herself Amethyst, so Nebula stood by his friend. Not literally, of course, since he had run up a tree as soon as she came into view. For a split second, the Psychic-type glanced up the tree the Umbreon had hid in, hoping to lord Arceus Amethyst did not notice the direction his eyes moved in. "No, he is not here at the moment. Have you tried speaking with the Mareep?" The words did not pain him completely, since they were not entirely lies, but Nebula still felt pretty bad about speaking them. Unwavering, however, he turned his head to look in the direction of the Electric-types. "He may be over there. Or perhaps he is inside the house with Mr. Diamond." Tail folded over his paws, Nebula looked back to the other Espeon, ear continuing its involuntary and rather annoying twitching.

Amethyst frowned. She was watching the other Espeon, admiring having another Espeon around the Ranch.

Amethyst wasn't exactly Diamond's Pokemon, she was wild. She walks around the ranch often, Diamond not minding. Once Diamond had tried capturing Amethyst, it turned out a bust when Amethyst was tramatized and ran into the forest for a week. Diamond gave up, then allowed the Espeon to walk around, her seeming fond of Midnight.

Amethyst's ears perked up as Nebula looked toward a hollow tree. "Oh, Yea! I forgot!" She smiled, then walking over. "I remember leaving my Sun Charm, Diamond got me. I remember leaving it in the Tree!" She smiled, making it closer and closer to the tree.

Midnight frowned. He started looking for the Charm, panic filled his mind.

As Amethyst walked over to the tree, saying that she had kept something in it, Nebula began to panic along with Midnight. "How did she...?" Deciding not to question the Espeon's uncanny sight for the tiny movement of his eyes, at least not out loud, even if it was quiet, he looked up to the shiny Umbreon while her back was turned, his ears drooping down and a frown covering his face. Mouthing the words 'I'm sorry' to the Dark-type, he stood, trotting after the Eeveelution look-alike. "Here, Miss Amethyst, allow me to assist you in finding your charm," he said to her once he walked next to her. Hopefully this will keep Mr. Midnight safe... he thought, brow furrowing for a second.

Poking his head into the tree's hollow stump, the Espeon, unsure of how Amethyst knew where anything was in the darkness, tried looking for the Sun Charm. Unable to see anything, he sadly removed his head, blinking in the light he had been immune to for a moment or so. "Might I ask, Miss Amethyst, how do you see anything in this stump of yours? It is very dark in there."

Amethyst smiled as Nebula offwred to help her inher quest. "Why thank you, Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name." Amethyst frowned.

She followed Nebula to the Hollow Tree. She watched as he poked his head in the tree, coming out unsuccesful. "Well, I can't find it easy, I usually get help from Midnight, but since he is not here, looks like I'm going to go diving." Amethyst sighed. He frowned, jumping into the hollow tree with ease. She felt something soft, it felt like fur. She then poked around. She frowned once she realized what she was doing. "Midnight?" She frowned. Midnight frowned. "Yes." He said in a displeasing voice. Amethyst sighed. "Ok, can you come outside?" She sighed. Midnight nodded.

The two jumped out of the tree, Amethyst was being persistant about something.

"Midnight! Come On! You promised!" Amethyst yelled.
"Amethyst, Not now." Midnight sighed
"But I've been waiting all week! It's time to hold up your end of the deal!" Amethyst growled.
"Fine! Just give me a second!" Midnight groaned.
"More than you've already have?" Amethyst sighed. Midnight frowned.

"Hey Nebula, could you come with us for a second?" Midnight asked.

Due to the fact that he did not know Midnight was, in fact, in the tree and not sitting atop one of the branches, Nebula's eyes widened as he watched the Espeon hop out of the hollow stump to be followed by the shiny Umbreon. They were arguing about something, and he was about to attempt to break it up before Midnight asked him to go somewhere with them. A bit awkwardly, unsure if he really wanted to go with the two or not, Nebula bowed with respect. "Yes, I will go with you, Mr. Midnight." He then turned to Amethyst and bowed again. "Please, Miss, do pardon me, for you are correct: I never did give you my name, now did I? It is Nebula. It is a pleasure to meet you." Feeling bad for not answering her question earlier, the Espeon looked to Midnight, his head, once again, tilted, and his ear, once again, twitching. Oh, how he dispised the twitching! The involuntary movements of the ear were really starting to get on Nebula's nerves, but he did not know how to fix it, so he put up with it. To Midnight, he asked, "where is it that we are going, Mr. Midnight? Am I allowed to know, or is it a secret you would like to keep?"

Amethyst smiled. "Thank You Nebula. It is Nice to meet you." Amethyst smiled. She started walking off, her tail flicking left and right. Midnight frowned.

"Alright, you can tell others, I really don't care where Amethyst brings us, but I know what were going to do. I'm helping Amethyst train, there opening a Pokemon Contest over in Virbank. Sadly, I'm her partner for the competition and Diamond accepted taking us. He already signed up, so, there's no turning back now. We've been training for awhile, and the competition is tommorow. Amethyst has been more Psyched then I have so, that's why I'm afraid." Midnight frowned. He then turned to Nebula. "Why did I invite you? We need three judges. You happen to be one of them. As for the other two Judges, I'll pick Ciel and Yuri." Midnight finished. He turned to Ciel and Yuri. "Hey, you girls, follow me." Midnight said, then started walking, following Amethyst.

"Why would I- Yuri, whaddya mean 'why?'"

Ciel giggled at Yuri's question, then proceeded to respond, staring dead into her eyes as a blush started to form. "Yuri, I said yes because... because... b-b-be...c-cause..."

As the blush slowly took over her facial features, Ciel found it increasingly difficult to talk properly, or at least about the specific topic. Once again, what has been called by others "the tsundere side of Ciel" kicked in. "I-It's not like I l-liked you like that f-from the start or anything! Th-that's totally ridiculous, am I right?..." she said, stuttering and blushing like crazy.

Ciel would've continued speaking, much to her dismay, if not for her nose itching. She twitched it and rubbed it with her sock, which was a huge mistake on her part. After backing up a few steps, she let out a sneeze in the form of a cloud of icy mist. Her blush only grew after that, and she looked directly at the ground. Wanting to divert the subject from the sneeze, she turned to Midnight, who had just addressed her.

"Hey, you girls, follow me."

"O-o-oh, yeah! We're c-comin'! C'mon, Yuri! L-let's go!" She said, face still red as a Cheri Berry.

Nebula listened to Midnight's explanation with open ears, and he couldn't help but smile. "Ah, I see now. Perhaps we are being led to a clearing in the woods?" he wondered out loud, following the Eeveelutions to wherever they were going. However, his smile was turned upside-down with the Umbreon called over to Ciel and Wisp. He could really use a lesson on manners, Nebula thought, not sure what to think, really, of the shiny at the moment, looking over to the Glaceon and Umbreon, who he did not know to be a couple at the time. Poor Nebula wanted to apologize to them on Midnight's behalf, but he did not. The Espeon merely motioned with his tail for the two to follow them. "Yes. Let us go, Misses Ciel and Yuri. Miss Wisp as well, if she would like." Now looking over to the Flareon, Nebula made the tail motion again, still walking behind Midnight and Amethyst, although he slowed his pace for the others.

Yuri smiled a little then she put her paw on her nose and she wiped it for her then she followed her. she looked at her bud and she smirked when she had said "I-It's not like I l-liked you like that f-from the start or anything! Th-that's totallyridiculous, am I right?..." Yuri ran up to Ciel and she whispered in her ear "yeah..you did...nobody blushes that deep near me " she licked her cheek then she nuzzled her.

She looked at Midnight and sighed "um where are we going Mr. Midnight?" she asked him.

Midnight turned when Yuri asked where they were going to end up. To be honest he had no idea. The one who lead the way was usually Amethyst.

"Sorry Yuri, but you're going to have to ask Amethyst. She's 'The Ringmaster' (Haha, Puns :p)." Midnight frowned.

Amethyst's ears perked up. "Were going to an Open Spot in the forest. I cleared it out yesterday, so It's clean and ready to go!" Amethyst smiled, then she turned to Nebula. "So Nebula guessed Right." She smiled.

"Well that answers you're question." Midnight smiled, turning to Yuri.

Yuri's whispering and nuzzling made Ciel squeak from surprise, and also a little bit of embarrassment. She backed up a bit instinctively, falling backwards onto her back. Much like previously, she flailed around wildly, trying to get back up on her paws. Once that was accomplished, she bent down to try and hide her face in the grass. When that didn't work, only managing to make her look stupid, she tried once again diverting the attention from herself. "H-hey, a clearing in a forest! Sounds like a b-blast! Let's go, right now, no time to lose!!" She said, running off towards the forest.

Ciel got halfway to the forest before realizing that she had no clue where she was headed. An attempt was made to skid to a stop, but instead of skidding, she tripped and fell onto her back once again. With an audible sigh, she decided to stay there until everyone else got to where she was. Ciel brought her front paws to her face and covered it, letting out a shameful and embarrassed groaning noise. "Whyyyyy do I make myself look stupid?! Uuugggghhhhhh!!" She yelled into the air, kicking her hind feet rapidly.

Midnight frowned as Ciel ran ahead. "See yah!" He yelled watching Ciel run off inti the distance.

After awhile of walking they were about half way there. Amethyst sighed. "Why did I make it this far out in the forest." She frowned. Midnight was Fine with it though, it payed not being lazy a bit, although he did feel a bit light headed. He looked around, he saw Ciel lying on the ground. He walked over, standing in front ofthe glaceon.

"Hi Ciel, need a paw?" Midnight asked. He held his paw out, offering to help the Glaceon up.

Yuri sighed then she ran after her and she ended up tripping on a root and she rolled forward and she landed beside Ciel.."im sorry...i didn't mean to make you feel bad " she hugged her socks paw and she whimpered "and your not stupid ....your the best girl...a girl could have " she began to
tear up "Ciel....plz...dont hate me..." she nuzzled her side..

Midnight felt stupid. He turned to Ciel's side to find Yuri snuggling up to her. Midnight felt a bit awkward. He refrained from talking, feeling as if He would interrupt one of the two. He kept his paw out though, feeling more awkward. He blushed a bit at his stupidity. "Um, should I. Leave?" Midnight asked, his blush growing a bit bigger.

"Hate you?... No... Yuri..."

Ciel pulled Yuri into a hug. "D-don't cry, that was stupid of me, and I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry. You're really great, Yuri, and I l-"

Just as she was about to finish speaking, she noticed Midnight. He was extending a paw to help her up, but he was also blushing quite a bit. Ciel blinked in confusion before taking his paw and getting herself standing again. Then she bent down to pick Yuri up. "Y-Yuri, you really a-are great, and... a-and..." she said, her speech reverting to stuttering once again due to the introduction of Midnight into the situation. "I-I like that about you."

With a quick lick on the cheek, she smiled at her small bud, then looked up at Midnight. A cocky grin spread across her face as she sprung up onto her hind legs and poked his nose. "Aw, what's wrong Midnight? You're blushing~" she taunted jokingly, looking him dead in the eyes.

Yuri's Cheeks turned red then she looked at midnight and she had a cocky grin spread across her face and she stood on her hind legs and she was gonna poke his nose but she fell on the ground "oww im not used to standing on only my hide legs " she looked at him then she smiled "aww midnight...whats wrong...are your blushing" she smiled then she stood up and she looked at Ciel "thanks " she blushed deeper "that means alot to me...i never though people would like me...." she smiled.

Midnight blushed as Ciel stood on her hind legs, then poking him in the nose, followed by a cocky grin. His Blush only got worse as Ciel taunted him about it. "Uh, Well." Midnight frowned, then turned to Yuri. His blush grew worse when Yuri mocked him too. His blush wasn't even a blush, his entire face turned red. He felt as if his face was melting. "Um, Maybe I should go?" Midnight asked. His blush was slowly, but surely fading.

A clearing in the woods came into view, proving Nebula's thought to be correct. Amethyst pointed this out, and he lowered his head in a half-bow, his tail swishing back and forth behind him happily. "Ah, yes, for where else would we go? Surely not anywhere dangerous or too far away? Of course not."

Once Ciel, Yuri, and Midnight ran off, the Espeon decided to stay back with the other. He really did love his friends' enthusiasm, but he wanted to save his energy for whatever may come of this training, and he couldn't forget about the game everyone wanted to play. It didn't take long, however, for him to find them all again.

Nebula couldn't help but smile as he watched Ciel's and Yuri's teasing of Midnight. When he asked if he should go, the Espeon's smile grew, and he shook his head. "I am terribly sorry, Mr. Midnight, but you are the teacher of Miss Amethyst at the moment, remember? You must hold your end of the bargain, I believe she had said."

Amethyst smiled. She enjoyed as Nebula stayed behind with her, but was a bit suprised that Midnight ran ahead, it was really far fetched, but she ignored it. "So, are you Diamond's Espeon? Or are you a wild one? I'm willing to make some new friends. Besides, I'm sure Midnight isn't having problems." Amethyst smirked, turning to Midnight, Ciel and Yuri. He was as Red as Wisp. "I'm sure he's having a wonderful time." Amethyst smiled, then turned to Nebula.

Since they had arrived at their destination, Nebula sat on the grass, brushing any twigs and leaves out of his way. "Why, yes, I am Mr. Diamond's Espeon. We had just met this morning, and he took me along with him back here. He is a rather charming fellow..." He quieted himself as Amethyst brought up Midnight. The Espeon followed the other's gaze, and a light smile grazed his lips as he saw how red Midnight was. "I must agree with you. Mr. Midnight does seem to be enjoying himself." Nebula's mischievous side showed itself, and he winked at Amethyst, chuckling quietly.

Ciel fell back onto all fours, leaning closer to Yuri. "Hey, ready for this?" She whispered to her. "Let's mess with him a little bit, eh?"

After the quick little chat, Ciel innocently walked behind Midnight. Then, in an instant, she was leaping onto his back. Once she arrived at her destination, so to speak, she started to play around in his fur. A fit of giggles completely took Ciel over as she continued. "Yuri, c'mon! He's kinda soft, too!" She called out to Yuri, volume muffled thanks to Midnights fur.

Yuri smiled then she nodded "ok...lets have fun"

After she responded, she went behind midnight and she jumped up into his fur "oh it is soft ....oh....wow " she squeaked out as she played in his fur "hehe so soft" she started to giggled as she played in his soft fur.

Midnight frowned. He was about to turn and walk away till Ciel walked around him. His face turned red once Ciel jumped on his back. "Um C-Ciel?" Midnight asked. Before he knew it Yuri joined in, playing with his fur as well. His blush grew worse. "How does Nebula even put up with this?" Midnight thought. He did enjoy the attention though, not receiving it as much.

Amethyst smiled. They were at the location. "Alright! Now we need M I d N i g h t." Amethyst frowned, finding Ciel and Yuri messing with his fur. "What's so special about Midnight's fur?" Amethyst asked the two, walking over.

Yuri looked at Amethyst and she smiled then she whispered to her "oh ..we are just playing with him because he saw me and Ciel...um...he caught us...flirting so hehe we playing with him " she smiled then she snuggled into his fur "hehe Hey wanna join?" he smiled then she noticed she might be to big "oh nvm "

Amethyst was about the same size as Ciel' and a bit smaller at least, but She didn't think Midnight could handle it.

She smiled as Yuri explained what happened. "Oh, I see. But why are you guys messing with his fur?" She asked. She placed her paw on Midnight. Her eyes lit up, she then smiled. "It's so soft!" She smiled. She smiled more when Yuri offered her to join. Before letting Yuri finish she jumped on. She immediately hugged Midnight's fur.

Midnight frowned. "A-Amethyst! Y-You two?" Midnight blushed more. Ciel and Yuri were enough, but a third was a little over. Midnight frowned. He could carry the three, but it was a little painful having to stand up. Midnight dropped, landing flat on his belly. "I guess this is what I get for skipping leg day." He thought.

Amethyst was still busy messing with Midnight's fur, until she suddenly dropped. She found herself a top of a exsausted Umbreon. She was a bit worried, but couldn't help but mess with his fur even more. Midnight sighed. Now that he was lying down it was a little less painful, and he actually enjoyed it. He smiled, Amethyst playing with his fur.

Yuri just smiled at her then she nuzzled her head into his fur "hey Midnight are you enjoying this..."she smiled then she looked at Amethyst and she smirked "you like him right?" she whispered in her ear then she started to get hot from the fur "ekk im getting hot..." she jumped off of Midnight and she went up to Ciel and she pulled her foot with her mouth by biting it softly then pulling her away with her

Midnight smiled. "Ehh, Kinda. It means less Training." Midnight smirked. Amethyst frowned. She wanted to start training but couldn't unnatatch herself from the Umbreon. Amethyst's blushed a bit when Yuri whispered to her about liking Midnight. "Well, a little. Besides, I'm seeing other Eevee, soo." She smiled.

Midnight sighed, watching Yuri pull Ceil away. Ciel was pretty cool, in the cold way. She was keeping Midnight cool when Yuri and Amethyst were making him hot, not she was gone. Midnight felt hotter by the second. "Jeez, she really know how to make me melt, or Burn?" Midnight couldn't word the situation properly, then sighed. Now that there was less weight on him he could stand back up, so he did. Amethyst was still lying on him. "Well, it was good while it lasted." Midnight yawned. He sat down, Amethyst sliding off. She frowned.

"Aww, it was soft." She sighed. Midnight turned to Nebula. "Why don't you try Nebula. He has fur just as soft as mine, I would know." Midnight smiled. Amethyst frowned. "I'm not hugging someone I just met an hour ago." She frowned. She watched as Yuri pulled Ciel away. She followed in curiosity.

Yuri noticed Amethyst following them and she stopped "um hi...was you curious about us?" she smiled at her then she laid her head on Ciel's shoulder then she looked at Amethyst "...so how long have you know...Midnight" she smiled, 'i wonder if she will figure it out ' she thought then she laid down "so..you followed me"

Amethyst smiled. "Wouldn't anyone be? You just dragged Ciel over here. I'm sure Midnight and Nebula would have atleast a bit of concern in their minds." Amethyst smirked, then lying beside Ciel and Yuri.

"How long have I known Midnight? Since I hatched." She smiled.

"When I came out of the egg, the first thing I met was my Mother, she was a beautiful Flareon. Anyways, I was wondering about, that's when I saw two eyes poking out of a bush. I walked over over, then jumped in. To my surprise I pulled out a Blue Scarf. It was Midnight's. He was an Shiny Eevee, and he was trying to get the Scarf back. I handed him the Scarf, and then he left.

A few months later, I was able to speak and talk, and me and Midnight were 'close' friends. That was till one day, Diamond came and captured Midnight. I was worried, so I secretly followed them. I watched as Midnight gained attached to Diamond, and evolve to a Shiny Umbreon. I followed them over here, Floccecy Ranch. Then I tripped over a ribbon while following them. It was a Sun Ribbon, and I evolved to the Espeon I am now. That's when they encountered me.

Diamond sent Midnight out, he didn't even recognize me, I was a bit devastated, but then again, I did evolve. I had a small battle with Midnight, I was clearly going to lose, considering I never trained while I followed him. When Diamond pulled out a Poke Ball I was so terrified that I ran into the forest for a week. I finally came out, finding Midnight in Floccecy Ranch.

We talked, and I think I'm his best friend in the Ranch. Although I do not like him. I'm meeting other Eeveelutions, so, I don't need him. Plus, I think Midnight likes being Single, so I leave him be." Amethyst smiled.

"So, besides Midnight, what do you guys really do?" Amethyst asked, jumping on Yuri.