• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 2.0

Ciel squeaked as she was being pulled away, not expecting the sudden shift in location. Her face, that had only recently changed back to blue, started to go red once again. "H-hey, if you were hot, you c-coulda just said somethin'..." she mumbled, getting into a low stance and preparing to use Icy Wind.

Just as she was about to let out a controlled stream of cold, she felt a tickle in her nose. She sneezed, releasing a large cloud of hazy cold mist in Yuri's direction. "O-oops! Sorry!" Ciel apologized, looking at the large cloud of cold.

Amethyst, who was actually pretty small, had apparently followed the two small buds, and Yuri pointed it out. "H-hey, yeah, you followed us. Did you want to be a small bud, too? I've already got a great one here," she said, poking Yuri's nose and winking at her before continuing, "but I'm open to another. Right, Yuri? The more the merrier, right?"

Yuri looked at Ciel and she nodded then she licked her cheek "um Amethyst .....we just hang out together..." she blushed when Amethyst got on her back "hey Ciel..do we tell her?" she whispered in her ear a little worried if they did tell her, what would she do " hehe yeah wanna be a small bud" she winked.

Amethyst frowned. "Yes, I followed you. I think Midnight would of done the same, but He's taking a break, he's probably too hot because of us." She smirked, then smiled, her being accepted into the 'Small Buds'. "I'd be happy to join! I enjoy being small, and love to join, if Yuri is OK with it of course." Amethyst smiled. Midnight
She smiled gleefully as Yuri a accepted. "Yay! Thanks! She smiled, then hugging her.

Last edited:
Yuri blushed a little then she hugged her back "hehe your welcome Amethyst.." she smiled then she looked up and she wagged her tail "eh what ever..i guess i could tell you" she smiled then she looked at her and she sighed "hey Amethyst wanna know our sercet?"

"Hey Ciel..do we tell her?"

"Tell her wha- o-oh..."

Ciel's face went Cheri Berry red once again as Yuri questioned whether or not they would tell Amethyst about their relationship. Her nose twitched as she thought about it, and it took a few seconds for her to reach a verdict. "U-uh... I mean... I don't see why not..." she mumbled, not wanting to be the one to say it.

She would've asked Yuri to be the one to say it, had she not already volunteered.

"Hey Amethyst, wanna know our secret?"

Ciel spun around once in place before laying down in the grass next to Yuri. She used the grass in an attempt to hide her red face. Admittedly, the camouflage would've worked a lot better had she not been blushing, but she still did it anyways. It wasn't that she was ashamed of the fact that she liked Yuri, Ciel always got flustered during these types of situations. With a soft squeak, she waited until the metaphorical cat was out of the figurative bag.

Amethyst smiled, being hugged back. She let go, sitting back down. "Secret? What kind of Secret are we talking about? Secret Crush? Secret Item? Secret Secret?" Amethyst couldn't stop thinking. She was a bit excited for the Secret, she was always excited for secrets, especially if she could Black Mail someone about it.

Yuri looked at her and she started to worry but she sighed "...well more of a sercet love..." she looked at Ciel and she kissed her cheek " Me and Ciel are ...in a relationship " she blushed a deep dark red then she drooped "plz don't make fun of us..." she curled up to ciel and she hugged her close.

Nebula, too, was interested in the secret, but since he was not told he could know it, before Yuri kissed Ciel, he back up a significant distance, his ear twitching again. Growling at its constant movement, the Espeon turned his back on the others so he could climb a tree, sitting on one if its higher branches. Before, when Amethyst turned down the offer to feel his fur, he honestly couldn't be more grateful, for he, too, felt that it would be rather awkward, but he did not show it, of course. Laying his head on his paws, Nebula covered his eyes with his ears, blocking out the sound of the secret. "Continue," he spoke, quietly, to the others, unable to hear his own words, before he could see the kiss.

Yuri looked at Nebula and she sighed "Hey Nebula....come down...."she ran up his tree and she looked at him, from a lower branch "whats wrong....are you ok " she sighed then she noticed her branch began to break "ah.." she began to fall..."Nebula help..."she didn't wanna hit the ground..she could die... "she tried to use a move but it did nothing only cute a branch as she fell "plz save me!"

Amethyst smiled as Yuri let out the Cat. "I would never make fun of that! Besides, you don't know how many female Pidoves I've seen making out with Other Females." Amethyst sighed. She then turned to Midnight, then to Nebula who disappeared. "So, neither of you like Nebula or Midnight? Dang It, I was really hoping to ship some of you guys. Now it's a love triangle between Wisp, Midnight and Nebula, if one of them even like Wisp that is. Wait, then maybe The Jolteon can be shipped? Nah, I don't know enough about him. Aww, my Ship sunk." Amethyst sighed. She jumped on Ciel. "So, you guys wanna jump on Midnight again? I don't feel like training today, and I wanna hug something really soft, Midnight said Nebula has fur as soft as his, but I don't feel comfortable about hugging him, plus he's mysteriously vanished, so how bout it?" Amethyst smirked.

EDIT: Amethyst opened her eyes to see Yuri and Nebula on a tree. She then watched as Yuri started to fall. Amethyst couldn't do anything, she was too far away. She looked around to see Midnight at the bottom. He was underneath where Yuri was falling. "Well that settles it." She frowned. She turned away, awaiting Midnight to yell in pain.

The faintest voice could be heard through his muffled ears. Quickly, Nebula opened his eyes to notice that Yuri had approached him, standing on a lower branch that began to break. The two orbs widened, and his gem seemed to glow as he lunged out toward her. "No!" he called out, reaching his paws out in front of him as far as they would go. He tried to grab Yuri's scruff, but it slipped out of his grasp. Although he wasn't sure how this would work, he tried something rather drastic.

Wrapping his tail around the branch he sat on, Nebula dropped his body in the Umbreon's direction, now able to grab her scruff in his teeth. He dangled awkwardly from the branch, his tail instantly stinging, but he dared not let go. "Are you okay, Mith Yuri?" he asked through her fur, his voice sounding like it had a lisp.

Yuri was shaking.....and she nodded "i'm....scared...."she looked down at the ground....and she shivered "can we go down now...i don't like heights..." she shivered then she looked at amethyst "hey Amethyst could you help...us..." she was really scared.

Amethyst heard Yuri's voice then turned to her direction. Yuri and Nebula were dangling by his tail. She frowned as Yuri asked for assistance. "Just Drop! Don't worry! Midnight will break your fall! He is OK with it!" Amethyst yelled. Midnight was peacefully sleeping at the bottom of the tree.

Ciel cursed her spacing out as she zoned back in to reality, only to be greeted with less than favorable circumstances. Yuri and Nebula were hanging from a tree, Amethyst was on top of her, and Midnight was about to get crushed... sort of. Out of everyone within the area, Midnight seemed the calmest, but that was probably due to his current state of slumber.

Nonetheless, Ciel's attention was on Yuri. Ciel's ears and tail perked up in fear as she began shivering. "Yuri! Nebula! B-b-be careful!" She yelled to them from the ground. "I-I don't want you two t-to get hurt!"

"Just Drop! Don't worry! Midnight will break your fall! He is OK with it!"

Ciel tilted her head, still shivering. "A-are you sure? Won't he be at least a little bit angry?" She asked the small Espeon from underneath her, not wanting anyone to get angry, injured, or... worse. Ciel shivered violently for a second at the thought of what could be worse than injury, then quickly forced the thought back into nonexistence. "Shouldn't we get someone to help? O-or at least try to- no, catching them would hurt, we're small... oh, what do we do?!"

Yuri nodded and she looked at Nebula and she smiled "ok...ill drop" she let go and she fell down and she landed on midnight and she smiled "wow that was a soft landing "she got off of midnight and she drooped "you ok..midnight"

Amethyst smiled. "Don't worry! He will probably be uncoucious when Yuri lands!" Amethyst smiled, watching as Yuri started to drop. She then looked to Midnight. She covered Ciel's ears, along with her own. Yuri dropped, faster and faster till she finally landed.

Midnight jolted awake, due to the sudden pressure. He was in extreme pain, but refrained from yelling. He instead shed a tear. "My Back." He frowned. He tried standing up, but was incapable due to his pain. "Help, Please." Midnight frowned. He felt like taking his wrath out on Riley, then realising that she would kill him, si he would take his pain out on a Tree, of course after he could get up. Amethyst frowned. She expected a yell, but it didn't happen. She jumped off Ciel, then walked toward the Back Broken Umbreon. She frowned, then turned. "Yeesh, maybe that was a bad idea." She frowned.

Yuri sighed then she looked at midnight and she sighed "i can use moonlight...will that heal his back?" she asked Amethyst, she drooped "im so sorry midnight...i didn't mean to hurt you" she sighed then she walked over to Ciel and she hugged her "im a bad friend...."she drooped

As soon as Amethyst wasn't on top of her, Ciel tackled Yuri to the ground, still hugging her. "Omigosh, are you okay?!" She asked, licking Yuri's cheek while trying to refrain from crying. "Nonono, you're still the best friend ever, don't worry, just don't do that again, I don't want you to-... get hurt... Midnight!"

Ciel stopped hugging Yuri and stood back up to look to Midnight, who seemed to actually be in a considerable amount of pain. "Oh crud, oh crud, uh..." Ciel mumbled, pacing in circles around Yuri in thought. "What do I do, what do I do?"

After about 2 dozen circles, Ciel got dizzy and flopped down onto the ground, completely dazed. She blew an Icy Wind directly upwards, sighing in relief as the cold slowly descended onto her. The quick burst of cold gave Ciel an idea. She turned her head to Midnight, not getting up from the ground, and used Icy Wind again. The cold mist left a frost on the grass as it slowly covered Midnight. "I hope... that one works... a little better... than before... you good?" Ciel asked, panting once again from overuse of her Icy Wind. "I really have... to find... better ways... to help out..."

Midnight frowned as Yuri offered to use Moonlight. "I think that's only for bruises and scars. I think you broke a bone though." Midnight frowned. He refrained from sheding another tear. He was incapable from standing, and hopes he wouldn't be hurt forever.

Amethyst frowned. A frost surrounded Midnight. Midnight didn't feel better, but now he felt cold. He sneezed, then frowned. Amethyst sighed. Midnight frowned. He couldn't move or do much anything but speak. "C-Cold." He sneezed once more. Amethyst sighed. "We really messed up this time." She frowned, turning to Ciel and Yuri.

Glad that everyone was safe and sound, Nebula turned his attention to his current state. His teeth hurt a bit from holding on to Yuri's scruff, but his tail was much, much worse. Unsure of how to get out of his situation, he tried swinging himself back and forth until he was able to get a firm grip on the tree's base with his claws. Once he did, he let go of the branch with his tail, letting it hang limp as he flipped himself over, dragging his body down to the ground, where he collapsed. Panting lightly, the Espeon cracked a smile, not wanting anyone to worry about him. "It is good to know that... you are safe, Miss... Miss Yuri. You as well, Mr. Midnight. Oh, do pardon... me," he managed to say, closing his eyes and resting his aching body. Yuri wasn't heavy or anything, it was just that nothing like that really ever happens, so his body wasn't used to being extensively used in that way.

Amethyst frowned. Midnight wasn't the only one in pain. Nebula was too, or exsausted to be exact. Midnight was in much more pain, while Nebula was in good position pain too. She walked over to Nebula, then lying next to Nebula. She sighed, then smiled. Midnight was right, Nebula was soft too. She felt bad, not caring for her best friend, but she was already too attached to Nebula's fur. Self Control : 0, Soft Fur: 2.

"Oh, Midnight... I'm so sorry... I won't do that again, I... I promise..." Ciel said through breaths, disappointed that she failed to help the hurting Umbreon.

Speaking of hurting, Nebula didn't seem to be okay, either. He collapsed onto the ground, much like Midnight and herself, the difference being Ciel was just dizzy, not hurt. Nebula still managed to smile, despite what had just happened. "Nebula... are you sure you aren't- Nebula?"

Nebula shut his eyes and started to rest, which initially scared Ciel until she realized that he was only resting. She thought about using an Icy Wind to help him, but she would only do more harm.

I can't help anyone with my stupid ice, I'm no healer... I'm useless...

A few tears escaped her eyes, freezing as they fell to the ground thanks to the remnants of her last Icy Wind. "Why c-can't I... d-do anything... right?" She asked nobody in particular, looking away from everyone as she sniffled.

Midnight frowned. He heard ice shatter repeatedly, to the ground. He lifted his head up to see Ciel crying, her tears becoming Ice. "No Ciel! It's OK. You helped me earlier. Remember. When you made my nose numb you helped alot. Besides, my Nose isn't bleeding now. This is a different kind of situation, don't worry about it." Midnight gave Ciel a closed Eye smiled to Ciel, trying to cheer the Ice Cat up.

Midnight was relatively close to Ciel, as they were both lying down. He placed his paw on Ciel's shoulder. He wasn't sure if he was helping or not, and he was hoping he wasn't making the situation awkward at any chance. He gave her a smile, trying to ignore the thoughts in his head.

The feeling of someone else laying beside him caused Nebula to open an eye, Amethyst entering his vision. "Please, Miss Amethyst, I am okay. Mr. Midnight, however..." He trailed off, looking in Midnight's direction but being greeted with a crying Ciel. Brow furrowed, he heaved himself up from his laying position, moving himself closer to the others, but far enough away to be able to sit up straight and not strain his neck down. "There is no need to cry, Miss Ciel. None of this is your fault. Actually, now that I think about it, it was all mine..." Again, the Espeon trailed off, looking to the side, his ears dropping down his face, as his soreness suddenly seemed to grow ten times worse. "I'm so sorry... This is my fault... Please don't cry..."

Yuri ran up to Ciel and she licked her cheek and she nuzzeled her head into her cheek "No...Ciel...Your no useless you helped a lot of us and you helped midnight last time " she drooped then she looked at midnight then she drooped "i wish i could help you..." she sighed

After a few sobs and icy tears, Ciel felt something touch her shoulder. Her tail and ears twitched as she whipped her head around to try and look at what just touched her. The thing in question was actually Midnight. His paw was on her shoulder, and he was smiling with his eyes closed. "Midnight, I-"

Just as she was about to apologize to the Umbreon, Nebula apologized to her, saying it was all his fault. "B-but... th-that's not... you're the ones that are hurt!... I tried to help, and it only made Midnight cold, and I did that earlier too, and I just- I just wanna help!" She said, her crying resuming again.

Ciel felt bad that everyone was apologizing to and comforting her, guilty even. Nebula was exhausted and hurt, Midnight was cold and hurt, and here she was making everyone feel sorry for her. Her tears kept streaming forward, only some of them freezing now that the Icy Wind's temperature drop started to wear off. Both of her paws swung up to her face, holding her muzzle and muffling her sobbing.

Yuri's nuzzling snapped her out of her crying fit. Her tears and sobbing slowed down until they were nothing. "Yuri... th-thank you..." she said, hugging Yuri again for what felt like the billionth time. "What would I... what would I do without you?"

Midnight frowned as Ciel' started sobbing, her covered paws, swinging uo to her face. "Ciel..." Midnight frowned. If he tried to cheer Ciel up, she would probably keep crying. Midnight sighed. He took his paw off of Ciel's shoulder. He tried standing back up, then realized that was a no go. He frowned. He was able to move his legs, so he did. He sunk his claws into the ground, then pulling himself. Once he retracted his claw there was dirt stuck in them. He frowned. "Ugh, this day could get worse, probably by Amethyst." Midnight thought, a bit annoyed.

Midnight groaned. Once Yuri dashed in, she made Ciel stop crying, along with Ciel thanking her. Midnight felt a bit, no, alot jeoulous. Somehow whatever he did to help Ciel couldn't compare go how Yuri would help. Yuri somehow made Ciel feel better when Midnight lacked that trait. He sighed. He then turned to Amethyst.

"Um, Amethyst? Could you help me?" Midnight asked. Amethyst snapped awake, then removing herself from Nebula's fur. "Oh, Right! Sorry!" She smiled.

She stood next to Midnight. She grabbed Midnight's paw. Amethyst pulled up, Midnight being yanked from the ground. Midnight was soon standing, but he wasn't going to for long. He slowly leaned, falling on Amethyst. He gave a sigh of relief. Amethyst then wrapped her tail around his, heloing him gain his balance. In a few seconds they were ready to hit the road.

"Guys, Me and Midnight are going to head back to the Ranch. Are you coming?" Amethyst asked, holding Midnight up.

Yuri smiled at Ciel and she hugged her back for what felt like Billion time " hehe yeah we are..."she nuzzled Ciel's cheek then she kissed her nose "cmon Ciel do you wanna go now..."she asked in a calm voice then she looked at Midnight and she saw him groan "hmm...whats with him..he does that every time me and ciel are together " she said to herself quietly then she got up with Ciel and she started to follow Midnight and Amethyst.

Yuri was a little happy that she was with Ciel now but she was also sad because she hurt midnight "....I wish we could have don't something to help him....i dont like it when my friends are hurting " she drooped

Amethyst smiled, Yuri and Ciel following. Nebula still wasn't following. But Amethyst couldn't blame him, he saved Yuri and deserved a break. She just hoped he wouldn't get lost. She then turned to Midnight, who she was still holding up. He had his eyes closed, and panting heavily. "Jeez, how hard did Yuri land?" She teased. Midnight opened his eyes, then sighed. "I'm sorry, I may be in pain but I can still kick your butt." He smirked. Amethyst rolled her eyes. "Yea, we'll see about that when we get back." She smiled.

They were approaching an opening in the forest, it was the Ranch. Amethyst smiled. "Almost there, just a little more." She smiled. While they were walking Midnight explained to her about Diamond catching eight Eeveelutions. Three of them accompanied them on thier trip, Two stayed and Three were yet to be seen, it put a little concern into her mind, she thought of all the things that could of happened to them. She dismissed the thought, then focusing on reality. They made it out of the Dense forest, a smile on Amethyst's face. She then turned, awaiting the others.

"Yeah, I don't know what exactly how we could help them... I mean, if you think about it, our healing abilities are more specialized than general. You have Moonlight, which can heal cuts and bruises, and I can numb things with Icy Wind... just gotta be careful with it." Ciel responded to Yuri, licking her cheek to try and cheer her up.

Once out of the forest, Ciel covered her eyes with an ear. "Gah, it's kinda bright..." she mumbled, stumbling a bit. She was still a bit dizzy from walking in so many circle. "Yuri... hold me..."

With that, she flopped over onto Yuri's side. "I shouldn't have spun so much... that was a mistake..."

Onto shaky paws, Nebula rose again, slowly following the others back out of the woods. Not only did he feel not-so-good from the rescue mission, making him want to find a sunny patch of grass and sleep the day away, the poor Espeon felt terrible for not helping Ciel. He was right, though, when he said all of this was his fault. If he hadn't ran up the tree, he could've prevented Yuri's danger and maybe even heard their secret, which he still had no idea about. Pushing the thoughts aside, he made it out of the forest. Once he found that spot he wanted, fluffy grass growing in the sunlight and a flower blooming along with it, Nebula collapsed for the second time, the blue flower right by his nose so he could smell its aroma. I really need to work out more... he thought as he closed his eyes, still aware of his surroundings. This really is not okay...

Yuri smiled then she licked her cheek and she laid down next to her and she kissed her cheek "hey Amethyst why did you want to ship us with the boys...i never heard anyone do that before...its kind of weird..." she looked down then she nuzzled Ciel's cheek "so you don't think of us as a weird couple...or something you could make fun of"

Perking an ear up, Nebula looked over his paw to the others, a smile of realization on his face. "Ah, so is that what the secret was all along? Might I say, you two do make a rather adorable couple." Smile becoming genuine, the Espeon closed his eye again, continuing nonetheless. "I dare say, though, that society usually only believes males make a good couple with females, for whatever reason. Try to make a different pair, and they get mad, from what I know. Do not fear, though, Miss Yuri, for you are safe with us. You as well, Miss Ciel, of course." As much as it burned to do so, Nebula flicked his tail around in confirmation, tucking his head behind his paw in an attempt to get more comfortable than he already was.

Midnight sighed, he collapsed, a smile on his face. "I'm not gonna do anything, for like a month." He sighed, closing his eyes. Amethyst smiled, jumping next to him. She smiled. Both Nebula and Midnight were worked to the bone, Nebula saving Yuri, using his tail as a grapple, and Midnight breaking a bone to save Yuri. She let out a small sigh. She then stood back up, she felt like lying down next to Midnight more but she was a bit concerned a bout Nebula as much as Midnight. She walked over, then lying next to Nebula. "You OK?" Amethyst asked.

She turned to Yuri who asked a question about shipping. "Well, I am a shipper. I ship others, and I make ships sink. When I heard about new Eeveelutions coming, I knew I needed to ship. So I started shipping one of you guys with Midnight, and when I met Nebula I started shipping Yuri with him, but since, you know. I won't." Amethyst's cheeks puffed up. "You guys wanna snuggle up onto Nebula? He's soft." Amethyst teased, sinking into Nebula's fur.

Again, he could feel someone against his fluff. Instead of opening an eye to investigate, though, Nebula perked an ear up to hear the voice of Amethyst. "Yes, Miss Amethyst, I assure you I am alright. I just need some rest, is all. The others are welcome to join in, if they would like," he said to her, voice slightly muffled by his paw in front of his mouth. The conversation about 'shipping' caught his attention quickly, as the Espeon had only heard that term used a select few times. He stayed in his position, though, not showing an excessive amount of interest. "So this 'shipping' is like believing two make a good couple, I assume? That makes so much sense now... Although I am not quite sure what to say to you. I am sorry your 'ships' did not 'sail'. But now, you have a new one, I would think." Chuckling, Nebula let his ears hang limp, his tail fall to the soft ground, and his breathing grow heavier and heavier by the second, as he was on the edge of slumber by that time.

Amethyst smiled, Nebula not seeming to care. Well yea, you just described it, easy pesy." She smiled. "A new Ship? Nope, they are already together. The ship has sailed, and now set. I can't ship two ships that are set, everyone knows that." She smiled. She snuggled into Nebula's fur, then looked at Midnight. He was awake. He was wearing a flower crown. "How did he make that? actually I wanna test something." She smiled. She stood up, then running over to Midnight. She grabbed his tail, then she started pulling him toward Nebula. Midnight sighed, ignoring Amethyst, although it was quite hard considering she was dragging him somewhere.

Amethyst made it over, then smiled. She placed Midnight next to Nebula. "All right, let's see who's fur is softer." She smiled. Midnight sighed. He started to regret using Nebula's shampoo. Amethyst jumped in between the two, then smiled. "Oh my Arceus, so soft!" She smiled. Shw completely forgot what she was planning on doing. Midnight sighed. "Can I go now?" Hi asked.

"The ship has sailed, and now set. I can't ship two ships that are set, everyone knows that."

Nebula inwardly sweat-dropped, feeling very awkward, because he did not know that. "Oh. Well, do pardon me, then. I'm not very familiar with this 'shipping' just yet. My former home did not allow me to be well educated, sadly," the Espeon explained, an eye popped open, which now watched as Amethyst ran off to grab Midnight, comparing their furs' softness. Nebula tried with all his might not to make the situation even more awkward by purring, but he found it to be a difficult challenge. He was actually rather comfortable in the odd position. A tiny smile on his face, he looked over to Yuri and Ciel, the smile growing. "Would you two care to join us?" he asked, a hint of a laugh in his Irish-accented voice.

Yuri picked her head up and she giggled sightly before she looked down at Ciel and she nodded "um sure...i guess it wouldn't hurt to have fun once in a while " she got up and she ran over to Nebula and she snuggled into his fur "so....soft " she purred softly as she rubbed into him "so what does shipping mean again..i didn't hear from over there"

Amethyst smiled. "Shipping is when you ship two people together, long story short, I shipped you and Nebula, but your ship sunk. Now, I just wanna, just, sleep." Amethyst yawned. She leaned on Nebula, smiling. "I could, live like this." She smiled, digging into his fur. She felt as she was fading into Nebula, and nothing was going on. She was completely relaxed.

Midnight on the other hand wasn't. He sighed. "Aww, I want a hug." He mumbled, then turned. He found a flower in front of him. He Smiled, sniffing the Flower. Then some green powder, it was a sleep powder, and the flower was a Flabebe. The Flabebe groaned, then flying off.

Midnight felt a bit drowsy, but didn't fall asleep. He was used to being exposed to Sleep Powder and Stun Spores. He didn't fall asleep, but was really drowsy. His eyes narrowed, and he yawned. He was determined to stay awake. He sighed, lying next to Amethyst. "Can't, fall, asleep." He frowned.

Yuri looked at midnight and she when he said "Aww, I want a hug." she ran over to him and she snuggled into his fur "heres your hug midnight "she smiled at him then she saw the sleep powder get on midnight and some of it got on her and she passed out on his fur "so....soft" she smiled