• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 2.0

So I uploaded an RP a few months ago that turned out to be a bust, so I plan to relaunch it, with improved and changed features the previous one didn't have.

Rules:​
  1. All basic PRP rules apply to this, so read the rules! You will be given two chances. If both chances are used you will be taken out of the RP and a new character will take your place. I will not hesitate.
  2. Only 9 RPers. If you know that all spots are taken, then don't spam my alert box asking for an invintation.
  3. There have been changes to the RP since last time so be aware.
  4. Romance is allowed, but keep it to a minimum
  5. Fill in the form, if you don't, then your spot can be taken.
Changes:​
  1. The Eevee spot has been replaced by Regular Umbreon. I found it unfair that I was the only Umbreon, and I was a Shiny, so why not.​
  2. There are not rooms in the RP, this is not like the Giant Tree in EEVEE AND FRiENDS, this is an actual house, and you are owned by an actual trainer. You're home is your PokeBall wither you like or not.
  3. Please don't give your Pokemon the power to be the smartest Pokemon in the universe, or anything of the kind. Please be an appropriate level, in my last RP The Espeon character could speak human, but not fluently. Only a few words. That is acceptable.
  4. New Location: Now instead of being an a small house, you now live in Floccecy Ranch in the Unova Region.
Eeveelutions:

Vaporeon: @Holland The Skitty
Jolteon: @Kitsune477
Flareon:
Espeon: @~Principessa~Phantom~
Umbreon: @AcetheAbsol
Glaceon: @Hisseki
Leafeon: @Magjia
Sylveon: @Canpan

Shiny Umbreon: @Blu Ace
Form:

Name:
Ability:
Eeveelution:
Accessories:

My form

Name: Midnight
Moveset:
  • Psychic
  • Bite
  • Attract
  • Shadow Ball
Ability: Synchronize
Eeveelution: Shiny Umbreon
Accessories: Blue Scarf

Let the RP Begin!
Midnight walked outside threw a small Lillipup door. He stretched a bit, then opening his eyes. "Back at the Ranch." He smirked walking off. He knew his way around the ranch decently. He knew where The Mareep hung out, and where the Lillipup would run off to. He was basically an Helper in his eyes. Earlier the same day, his Trainer Diamond had went out, and came back with Hell in multiple eyes. It was more Eeveelutions. One of each, when Midnight didn't expect it, all hell rained upon him. The one thing he didn't want to deal with for the rest of his life was the eight eeveelutions, but then again, that was a lot to ask for. He had to roll with it, but found easy ways to ignore them, such as barrying his head underground, or sing Psychic which would fling them off in a random location.

Last edited:
Name: Ciel
Moveset: Icy Wind, Sand Attack, Helping Hand (Or Hail, if being taught by a TM is acceptable), Quick Attack
Ability: Snow Cloak
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Accessories: White fluffy booties/socks (Like little baby Cottonees on her feet! .3.)

Hope this is okay! :p
---------
Ciel looked around her surroudings, taking it all in. This ranch was unfamiliar to her, and she wanted to get a feel for it before getting lost somehow. Turning her head left to right, up and down as she walked, she almost didn't even notice the Umbreon that was there. Looking in his direction, she waved with her ear, walking over to him. "Hey there," she said, sitting in front of him, which made her look smaller than she already was. "I'm Ciel. What's your name, if you don't mind my asking?"

Her small size wasn't something she could control, nor was it something she wanted, but she learned how to deal with it - so long as nobody commented on it. She hated that. A close-eyed smile made its way onto her face, tilting her head so one ear flopped on top of her head while the other hung low. Hey, I might as well make a new friend, or at the very least an acquaintance, Ciel thought to herself as she sat, tail wagging slowly from side to side.

(Accepted! :))

Midnight frowned. He spoke too soon. "Uh, Hey Ciel. I'm Midnight. Its nice to meet you." Midnight was being as sarcastic as he could, though most Pokemon couldn't tell. Midnight stood up, then smiled. The Glaceon was surprisingly smaller than him, although Midnight was an Ordinary Shiny. Ciel was a Small type, which made Midnight feel a little better, being not the shortest. Midnight looked down as he saw small booties on the Glaceon's feet. Midnight resisted laughing, although he did smirk.

"So, I'm guessing you came from Castelia City? Or the Sinnoh Region perhaps? Although I hate Diamond bringing in other Eeveelutions, its nice to see one though. The last time I saw one was back a year ago. Anyways, that's beside the point. Do you want something? Like directions?" Midnight asked. He knew he was probably going to be asked about seven more times, he rather get one done now, and prepare for the rest later.

"Oh man, directions would be so nice. You aren't wrong, I did in fact hail from Sinnoh. This place is much hotter than back where I'm from, but I think after a while, I'll adjust. Anyways, would you mind showing me around the place?"

Ciel scratched at her the fluffballs on her feet, the ones that she normally wore so snow didn't stick to her feet. The cold from Sinnoh didn't carry over to Unova, which made them somewhat uncomfortable, but she was never willing to take them off. They reminded her of home. She ignored the discomfort of the heat on her paws and stood up on her hind legs in front of Midnight. Using one of her front paws, she touched his head. "Hey, lookit! I'm as tall as you now! Haha!~" She cheered playfully, grinning from ear to ear. "Ya know, I think we're gonna be great friends. Maybe. Probably. Anyways, directions... what should I know about the place?"

"Yea, I had a feeling you were going to ask about that, and I have a feeling I'm gonna go around in circles in a few minutes so, Ill show you around." Midnight smiled.

Before he started to lead he watched as Ciel stood on her hind legs, then place her paw on his forehead. Midnight smirked. "Oh really?" Midnight stood up on his hind legs then placed his paw on her paw. He didn't stand on his hind legs much which was a problem since he was wobbling a lot. He then compared himself to her. He was around a inch bigger than her. "Heh, looks like I'm still taller." He smirked. He was planning to stand on all fours again, but he was wobbling too much. He frowned as he fell back. "Oww." He sighed, then stood on his four paws. "Alright, lets go."

Name: Noir
Moveset:
  • Substitute
  • Double Kick
  • Thunder Shock
  • Shadow Ball
Ability: Quick Feet
Eeveelution: Jolteon
Accessories: Black Bandanna

Noir leaped over to the trio and skidded to a stop. "Eighth lap, oh, g'day you three" He said, bowing at them. "Is there a problem?" He asked, licking his lips and scanning the three over.

Midnight frowned, as the second demon approached. "No, nothing really, I'm just helping Ciel around." Midnight sighed, then examined the Jolteon. "Oh, Your name was Noir, wasn't it?" Midnight asked. When Diamond had introduced hem, Midnight kept his eyes closed, but he heard eight names. It was kinda fun to try and guess the Pokemon's names, unless you got it wrong, then you would be embarrassed.

"Correct, your Midnight, correct?" Noir questioned, shifting his weight onto to his left paws. Noir licked his lips and panted "Running eight laps around the house is quite tiring if you ask me" He muttered through his pants, his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Name: Nebula
Moveset: Psybeam, Swift, Quick Attack, Confusion
Eeveelution: Espeon
Accessories: Well, the gem on his forehead looks like a moon. Clothing-wise, he only wears sunglasses and fingerless paw-glove-things.

The purple Eeveelution spotted a group of other Eeveelutions, consisting of a Jolteon, shiny Umbreon, and Glaceon, chatting not too far from the house. Scrunching up his nose so his sunglasses moved away from the tip of his button nose, the Espeon trotted over to the others, sitting down and looking the three over. "Hello there," he greeted, bowing his head. "I don't believe I'm acquainted with any of you yet. What might your names be? Mine is Nebula, mistaken for a non-Sun Pokemon at birth, while I was still an Eevee. It was believed that I would evolve into an Umbreon, but it occurred too early in the day, so that did not happen. Please, what may I call you three?" he pondered, head tilted slightly and an ear twitching in wonder.

(OOC: He's not as he seems. >:3 )

Midnight smiled. "Please, running around the house would be around a mile. Impressive, but I could do you one better." Midnight smirked. His eyes Glew Blue, and then used Psychic, lifting up a chunk of ground. He quickly loss concentration when Nebula approached out of nowhere. Midnight jolted around as the chunk of ground fell back into the earth's crust.

"OK, Nebula. But some advice, you never startle an Umbreon. That is unless you're looking for a fight." Midnight growled. He wasn't fond of Espeon of any type. Male, Female, Big, Small, he hated them all. They somehow ticked Midnight off, their split tails, and Lilac fur always seemed to bug him, but now he had to deal with Nebula as well. "Midnight." Midnight groaned, then turned back around to see Marina in a dress. He was a bit startled and confused at the same time.

"Castle? Dress? I'm sorry did you hit your head on a stone?" Midnight sighed. Three devils had come at once to give him a beating. Currently Midnight was only fond of Ciel and Noir, which was a 2 out of 10. "Look, I'm not sure if you know this, but you've been captures, and you don't make the rules anymore Princess." Midnight smirked.

"Hey, you know what type I am, right? The fastest Eeveelution so far, then next is Espeon" He said, then turned and raised an eyebrow at Marina, then smirked along with the Shiny Umbreon. "Yeah, unless you were playing castle-castle and you got knocked out and captured while playing it" He said, losing his more gentle side and a bit more sarcastic side coming up.

Bowing to the Vaporeon, Nebula re-greeted himself. "It's an honor to meet you, your majesty. I am Nebula." He then turned to Midnight, eyes narrowing very slightly. "Why, that's no way to treat a lady, a princess, no less, now is it, sir?" He looked to Marina again. "I'm terribly sorry for his words, m'lady. He knows not what he says." To the Jolteon, his eyes moved next, wide with surprise. "Really? I did not know my kind were amongst the faster Eeveelutions... I suppose you really do learn something new every day, then, hm?" Chuckling, Nebula sat up straight from his standing position, tail swishing slowly behind him. "This ranch is rather beautiful... How long have you been living here, Midnight, might I inquire? The human did not tell us much, now did he?" he wondered aloud, looking over the Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Glaceon.

Ciel had zoned out, and when she zoned back in, her head spun as so many things happened, and there were some new faces, too. A quick scan showed a Vaporeon, a Jolteon, and an Espeon. They seemed to have been talking, so Ciel tried to slide her way into the conversation. The Espeon mentioned the beauty of the ranch and saw that as a chance to jump back in. "Heh, yeah, the ranch is pretty nice," she said, going back down on all fours despite her annoying size difference. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, but it's nice to meet you guys. My name's Ciel, and I'm new here - as I'm guessing all of you are, too... besides Midnight. Am I correct with my guess?"

Once again, Ciel found herself involuntarily scratching at her fluffy little booties and made an effort to stop. The heat was starting to bug her, but she insisted on keeping the sock-like cotton fluffs on. How do I get this to stop... a-ha! Ciel thought, her mind generating an idea. She bent her head down and used a small Icy Wind attack at her own feet, cooling them down significantly. Once that was done, she looked back up and sat down. "I'm Ciel- wait, I said that. Oops... what were we doing?" she questioned, letting out an awkward laugh after realizing she had zoned out again.

"I'm Noir, we were talking about the ranch, Ciel" Noir answered, nodding at the Glaceon. He licked his lips and stopped his mini pants, sitting up straight and turning to get a face full of fabric. "Huh?" Noir muttered, pulling the dress off his face, only to be hit square-centre in the face with a tiara. He picked up the tiara and put it on Ciel's head, moving away quickly before she could mutter a complaint, only to fall back on the dress. With a frustrated groan, Noir stopped wriggling around and sat still, pulling the dress out from under him and setting it down beside him after folding it expertly.

Ciel giggled as Noir placed a tiara on her head. It was kind of big for the small Glaceon, so it fell slightly to the side and over one ear. She mumbled a quick "thank you" to him, which quickly evolved into another giggle as Noir fell backwards onto a dress that someone else took off, introducing themselves as Marina. "Okay okay, so, uh, we've got myself - Ciel - and Midnight, then Noir here, then Marina... who's the Espeon? Oh shoot, that sounded rude, my bad!" She said, bowing her head slightly so the tiara didn't fall off.

She knew the tiara belonged to someone else, but it looked nice, so she didn't care for the moment. Until someone, probably Marina, claimed it once again, Ciel would happily keep it on her head.

(OOC: smol cold beb :3)

(OOC: Thanks, Holland! TeaAndTragedy actually made it for me! You should check 'em out! They're pretty great! :D )

BIC:
"Oh! Pardon me, Ciel. My name is Nebula. It's a pleasure." Again, he bowed, a small smile on his face at her appearance with the crown on her head. "Might I say that you look very lovely with the tiara." After glancing at all the Eeveelutions and hearing Marina's reason for being present at the ranch, Nebula's eyes moved to the grassy ground before him. "To be perfectly honest with all of you, I'm not entirely positive why I am here. I was only taking a walk, and the Diamond fellow found me and picked me up. I must say, I was quite startled at the time, but I've come to realize he's a good man." Nodding his head a few times, eyes closed, the Espeon randomly slashed his tail, left, right, and left again, wanting to know how the others had been brought to the place.

Midnight frowned, he was being judged by Nebula, making Midnight dislike him more and more. "Ugh, yea. My apologies, your highness." Midnight rolled his eyes, then turned to Noir, then Ciel, then Nubula, then Marina. "That is four out of eight, so Flareon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Sylveon. Why do I feel like I'm going to strangle the Umbreon? I don't know." Midnight sighed, walking off. he had forgot about his proposition to show Ciel and Noir around the ranch although Noir did run around about eight laps.

Name: Ivy
Moveset: Leaf Blade, Grass Whistle, X-Scissor, Sunny Day
Ability: Chlorophyll
Eeveelution: Leafeon
Accessories: Ribbions on her ears and tail, and a collar.

Ivy was laying in the sunlight in the soft grass, the sun shining on her fur, making her colors a warm welcome, she was almost asleep, as the sun was so relaxing to lay in, and the breeze whispering in her ears.

Name: Yuri
Moveset: Moonlight, bite, Quick attack , dark pulse
Eeveelution: Umbreon
Accessories: A Blue ribbion on her left ear

Yuri was laying in a tree , hiding from the other eeveelutions. she wasn't really the type to get along with others. so she just liked to stay in her tree away from others

Midnight felt another presence. He twitched his ear once, then twice. He then glanced at a tree. Their was an Umbreon lying in a tree. "Sven." He sighed. He toyed with the Umbreon. He used Psychic, snapping the branch she lied on. He smirked letting the branch fall, then he walked off, searching for the eighth and most deadliest of them all. The Fire breathing dragon.

Yuri noticed that she was falling and she landed on the branch "hey Not cool " she growled then she followed him "hey why did you do that " she asked him. her front right paw was hurting but she could walk it off.

"Fun, beside's I like that tree. I'd sleep beside it if I were you, and not in in. Unless you want to fall on your face when your sleeping." Midnight smiled. "And, Really, you can't just sit there, and not be ignored." He smirked.

Nebula whipped his head around to look at the falling Umbreon, not quick enough to help her in any way. Looking to Midnight with slightly narrowed eyes, a corner of his lips twitched up in a snarl. At the moment, he could not think of a ruder Eeveelution- or even a ruder human! To Yuri, he looked next, bowing his head to her. "Please, miss, allow Midnight here to apologize for his crimes." He slashed his two-ended tail in the shiny's direction, annoyed. "He knows not what he does, clearly."

Yuri looked at the male Espeon and she nodded "ok... " she looked down and she smiled " Im Yuri....." she said shyly ...she smiled slightly " Yeah Apologize Mr. Midnight!" she said with a smiled then she looked at the espeon and she smiled at him "whats your name mr. espeon" she said with a small smile.

Midnight's eyes narrowed as Nebula stepped in.His tail pointing in Midnight's direction bugged him the most, but Nebula was the least of his worries. He scoffed, then walking off. "I could do without everyone in my business." He exclaimed, his tail high in the air, as he was acting very childish.

"H-hang on, you said you would-... give me directions. Well, great."

Ciel sat on the ground, slightly annoyed as her ranch guide of sorts walked off. The annoyance only increased as another Umbreon, not shiny, fell from a tree. The fall was apparently Midnight's fault. She got up from her spot, approached both of the Umbreon, and spoke to them. "Hey, I'm Ciel. Nice to meetcha!" Ciel said happily to the normal Umbreon.

Rather than provoking or aggravating Midnight by pestering him about directions, Ciel focused her attention on the newcomer. I suppose Noir can give me the directions I need, considering he ran laps around the place, Ciel thought to herself.

As Midnight got up to leave the group, she felt an angry sensation build up within her. The way Midnight was acting angered her, and she didn't like it one bit. To calm herself down, she blew an Icy Wind in front of her, then stood in it's wake with a sigh of relief. "Ah, that's much better... anyways," she said, turning back to the Nebula and the new Umbreon, "what's your name? I know Nebula here now, so I wanna meet you, too!"

Ciel gave the two Eeveelutions a close-eyed smile and a head tilt, making sure to keep one ear stiffened so the tiara didn't fall to the ground.

Yuri smiled at the glaseon "hi Im Yuri..." she said shyly... , 'wow i fell out of a tree and now everyone is wanting to meet me ' she thought to herself while she looked at Ciel "nice to meet you Ciel " she smiled then she looked at midnight "eh just go away Umbreon " she growled now she really didnt like him

"Now, now, miss Yuri, you must show compassion to those you do not like, or they will turn on you with just as much hate," said Nebula, sitting up straight, eyes closed. "Please, I would not enjoy the sight of a fight." The moon-gemmed Espeon looked behind him to Midnight, before a rather alarming thought popped into his head. Turning to once again look at Yuri, he bowed lowly, ears drooping down with him. "Oh, do pardon me, Miss, for I have forgotten to introduce myself. You may call me Nebula," he introduced, eyes closed for a second time and a light smile on his face.

Yuri looked at Nebula and she smiled "ok...Nebula...I will " she laid down beside him and she yawned then she snuggled up to his fur " I forgive you....umbreon " she said quietly then she closed her eyes and slowly fell back asleep. Yuri smiled happily then she opened one eye "nice to meet you Nebula..." she said in a tired voice

Midnight groaned. He looked back at Yuri, whom was snuggling into Nebula's fur. He blushed a bit, then turned. He looked around for the Flareon. There was no sign of him/her. "Eh, I guess I could show them around. I got nothing else to do for the rest of the day, well except sleep." HE groaned. He looked up. The sky was orange, and the sun was setting making Midnight smiled. Sunset was the favorite time of his day, and that was going to be interrupted by Winter. It was the first day of winter, meaning no sunsets and just sheer cold. "The only one winning is Ciel." He sighed. He then turned to Ciel. "OK, fine." He thought walking over. "

"Hey Ciel, well since I have nothing else to do, I can show you around the ranch, or something." He sighed. He still liked the fact he was taller than Ciel. He had to look down, which was better than looking up, no pun intended.

Ciel's ears perked up as Midnight offered once more to give her a tour of the ranch. She jumped up onto her hind legs and smiled at him, now eye level with him. "Sure! I was wondering when that was gonna happe- woah!"

Due to the speed at which she stood, she fell to the ground on her back almost as quickly. She sat still for a second, then flailed around until she was on her side, hiding her face in the grass thanks to a blush starting to spread. Ciel let out a little squeak, shaking her head until she felt the blush subside, then carefully got back onto all fours. "S-s-sorry a-about that, l-let's just go!" She stuttered, ready to be anywhere but her current location.

Midnight smirked as Ciel stood on her hind legs again. "Well, I kinda forgot earlier, mostly due to your majesty." HE smirked staring at Marina. "Now, I can help y o u." Midnight stopped, watching Ciel fall backwards, then flail. Midnight laughed a bit. "Heh, Cute. Lets go." He smiled, leading the way.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Yuri," replied the Espeon to the Umbreon, eyes closed, content. They were quickly thrown open once again, though, at the sound of a thump. As soon as Ciel's fallen form came into view, Nebula picked up a paw, brow furrowed slightly. "Are you alright, miss Ciel?" he asked, worried, once again annoyed at Midnight's reaction. As much as he would also like a tour of the grounds, he wished it would not come from the shiny Umbreon. Perhaps he could ask the Diamond boy who found him earlier...?

Yuri opened her eyes and she saw Ciel fall on the ground "hey Ciel you ok" she walked up to her , she was liking her new friends " so Nebula are we friends" she smiled at him. Yuri grinned happily at them then she looked at midnight "can i come...i dont know this place well ether" she smiled

Midnight looked back at Nebula. Midnight was definitely hating. He felt like ranting but held it in. "One more time that arrogant prick does something I swear." He thought. It was visible to see Midnight's anger, his eyes were closed, and he was shaking a bit, showing his teeth. HE sighed, then turned to Yuri, who asked if she could join. "Oh, Yea, Sure."Midnight frowned.

After ensuring that Ciel was indeed okay, Nebula looked to Yuri, who had asked him a question. "Yes, I suppose, if you'd like to be," he responded, a smile forming on his face, before the sight of Midnight was greeted by his eyes. He was undoubtedly angry, but the Espeon was not entirely sure why. Head tilted slightly, an ear flicking nonchalantly, Nebula questioned his actions. "Excuse me, Mr. Midnight, but are you alright? You don't look very well... Shall I go fetch Mr. Diamond for you?"

"I-I'm fine, really, l-let's go, c'mon!" Ciel stuttered, trying to divert the attention she had garnered from her fall.

Ciel walked after Midnight, looking at the ground and thinking. I looked like an idiot, but it didn't matter. Nobody laughed at me! She thought happily, her ears perking up and brushing against the tiara that, through some miraculous series of events, was still on her head. Her walking turned to skipping, a skipping that continued until she noticed Midnight's current appearance.

He looked mad.

Nebula looked a bit worried about him, so Ciel felt like she should at least ask Midnight what was wrong. "Hey, Midnight, is everything alright?" She asked, standing carefully on her hind legs to wave her paw in front of his face.

Midnight growled. "That's it! He did it!" He thought. Before he unleashed his rage Ciel asked him a question. He felt embarrassed that he was going to unleash his wrath in front of Ciel and Yuri. He sighed. "Uh, Yea, I'm just thinking." HE smiled. "Uh, lets go. Before the thought thought back." He smiled. He blushed a bit as Ciel was waving her hand in his face. He dismissed the thought then started walking away. "Ugh, that Espeon is going to be the death of me." HE groaned.

Yuri nodded and she walked beside Ciel , Yuri was about her size so the two were probably the smallest two eeveelutions of the bunch " hey Ciel we are the smallest eeveelutions out of everyone here huh" she smiled at the glaseon then she looked at Midnight "ok lets go" she smiled

Smile unfaltering, Nebula's tail snaked about, happy to know that Midnight was not hurt in any way. Standing, he followed the others, walking along next to Ciel, who was being talked to by Yuri about their size. If anything, Nebula was a bit larger than the average Espeon, but he was not going to call himself out about it. With light steps, he trotted along, not speaking much, but he did have a question for the shiny. "Midnight, sir, to where will we be going first? You wouldn't know where you are leading us, by any chance, would you?"