• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 2.0

Yuri giggled then she moved up alittle on his back then she smiled at Ciel " see i told you he would let you right ...now get on small bud " she smiled happily , she liked spending time with her two best friends " hey Nebula can we ride around on you for a while we ride"

Ciel felt her face get even hotter - and that was saying something, being an ice type and all - as Nebula offered her a ride on his back. "F-f-fine, b-but it's n-not like I-I wanted one... b-b-but thanks anyways!..." She stuttered, secretly happy about the situation, minus the anger and stuttering.

Ciel hopped onto Nebula's back, instantly flinching at the unexpected softness of his fur. Her blush did go anywhere, remaining on her face despite her anger swiftly fleeing. She flopped down onto Nebula's purple fur and signaled with her ear for Yuri to join her. "C'mon, he's soooo soft!" She whispered, cupping her mouth with her paws before poking at the aforementioned fur.

Nebula's smile grew as Ciel joined Yuri atop his back. Standing slowly, he couldn't help but shiver at the sudden poke he felt. "Yes, I've been very well taken care of..." was his only explanation for his silky-soft fur. While this was not a complete lie, the Espeon knew that back when he was a newborn Eevee, he would get compliment after compliment about it, people randomly feeling the fur- especially his tail, neck fluff, and back- so they could also tell the then Eevee that that they were jealous. The jumpy feeling he felt when anyone touched him in such as way as Ciel had never quite went away completely, and Nebula, finally standing straight on his feet, grew accustomed to the familiar touch.

Not saying anything about it, he began to slowly walk around, turning back to go over to the Mareep from earlier. "My good man," he started as he approached the Electric-type, "I fully understand the entire feeling of the fur, or wool, predicament, believe me." He said no more, but made a mental note to come back here later and chat with the Mareep, as he nodded a goodbye and walked toward a tall, red building.

"What might that be?" he asked Ciel and Yuri, looking up to the bright building and approaching the open front doors, peering inside. "Hello? Is anybody there?" he called throughout the hay-filled, foully-stenched interior.

Yuri turned around and she laid down and she moved her paw and she touched her head "hey im sorry " she smiled at her then she hugged her close "im glad we are small buds " she smiled at her then she licked her paw "yeah he is soft huh"

Midnight watched from afar. He smiled as both Ciel and Yuri climbed on top of Nebula. "Hehe, hes only been here for two hours and hes already a chick magnet. Lucky." Midnight blushed at his thoughts. He then looked around. Noir and Marina was no where in sight. Midnight smiled watching Nebula carrying the two Eeveelutions with ease. Midnight's smile turned to a frown as the three disappeared into the barn. "What! Wait!" He yelled chasing after the eevee stack.

Midnight caught up with the three, panting. "Guys, we're not supposed to be in here!" He said worriedly. He felt something breath down his neck. "She's here." He frowned. He turned around to meet a Ginormous Dragonair. "Uh, Hey Riley. How have you been?" Midnight asked, sweat rolling down his face. The Dragonair hissed. "Midnight. Whom are these three you bring me?" She asked. Midnight frowned. "No, there friends! They just wandered in here on accident!" Midnight frowned. The Dragonair hissed again. She used her tail dragging Midnight aside. She then examined Nebula, looking to Ciel and Yuri Next. Midnight gulped.

"Hey! Your the one that chased me out of the barn!" Noir suddenly appeared, Fluff just managing to hold on from Noir back. "Listen, they're just passing by, they're new here, C'mon, give em' a break" He barked.

Fluff's fur stood on end, his friend was either aggravated, scared or angry.

"It's okay, small bud. You are forgiven. Now - what in the great wide world of stink?!"

Ciel's ears both perked up when Nebula walked into a foul-smelling red building. Midnight had followed them inside and warned them about the building. Just as Ciel was about to ask why they shouldn't be there, a Dragonair appeared, and it. Was. Huge... compared to Ciel's size especially. With a squeak, she cowered in fear as Noir and Midnight tried explaining that they didn't know of the barn's significance. "W-w-we're s-sorry!... W-we're s-so sorry!..." she repeated as if it was the only thing she was capable of saying.

Dragons, despite her type advantage, always intimidated Ciel, primarily because of their power and size. This Dragonair was no different. The ice type was shivering, but not due to the cold.

"O-Oh my..." Nebula breathed out, looking up to a much-larger Dragonair, who had appeared only to question their appearance in the barn. "This is entirely my fault, Miss," he said, bowing low to the ground, careful not to have Yuri or Ciel fall off his back while doing so. "I am truly terribly sorry. My friends here are correct, though, in saying we did not know of this barn's significance. Do pardon us. We did not know where we were going, is all," Nebula explained to the Dragonair, inwardly marveling at the female's majesty. "We were all just brought here earlier today, you see."

Yuri looked up at the Dragonair and she yelped "ekk " she hide behide Ciel " we're sorry....we're sorry" she shivered as she rubbed her body into Ciel's "Im so scared " she whimpered at her then she looked up " Nebula...Plz protect us"

Noir narrowed his eyes at the Dragonair, then turned and nodded at Fluff. The two of them charged up electricity and both shot a thunderbolt at her, then Noir ran over to Nebula, Ciel and Yuri. He turned and glared at the Dragonair, then he (along with Fluff) shot another thick bolt of lightning.

Now alarmed, Nebula could not respond to Yuri before a couple flashes of lightning brightened the rather dank barn. "Wha-!?" he began to say, astonished as to why the Electric-types would do such a thing, and he whipped his head from Noir and Fluff to the Dragonair. "Th-There's no reason to be afraid, m-miss Yuri..." he stuttered to the Umbreon, eyes glued to the Dragonair, not really wanting to see her reaction. "Might I be the first to say that that might not have been such a good thing to do, gentlemen..." Nebula said to the Jolteon and Mareep.

All this was his fault. Entirely. If he had not wandered into the barn, nobody would be getting hurt in this way. Quickly, without hesitation, the Espeon crouched in a series of bows, speaking loudly to the taller Pokémon so she could hear his apologies. "I am so terribly, awfully sorry for this... I take full responsibility for this... this is entirely my fault... I have never felt worse about anything in my life..."

Yuri gasped then she hugged Nebula "what no...if its anyones fault its all of ours...we walked in her and we told you to go explore so you did " she drooped then she looked up at him with a sad face " but im glad we got to be friends" she smiled a little then she sat on the ground and she smiled at the dragonair " hey Miss ...dragonair we didnt mean too...can we please leave?" she asked polite

Ciel kept her head down under her paws throughout the ordeal. She heard a couple of zaps, a bunch of apologies, and Yuri asking if they could leave. Ciel hoped for the best, but dragons scared her, so the thought of the worst lingered on in her head. Nebula's fur felt soft and somewhat comforting to her, so she burrowed deeper into it in an attempt to hide. "We're really sorry, c-can we p-p-please leave?" She asked with a higher pitched squeak more than a voice.

"Yes, I believe that would be the right thing to do," Nebula replied to both the Umbreon and Glaceon on his back, bowing lowly to the Dragonair and backing out of the barn, back into the fresh air. He did want to make sure that she had heard his apologies, but did not want his friends to suffer through the wait. He'd come back later, more weary and knowing. "Are you two alright?" the Espeon asked Ciel and Yuri, turning around and walking over to another building, a slight fear of what might be found inside filling Nebula's mind. "What might this place be, hm? Living in a city's borderlines with the countryside has not helped my knowledge much..."

Last edited:
Name: Wisp
Moveset: Shadow Ball, Flare Blitz, Swift, Fire Spin.
Ability: Flash Fire
Eeveelution: Flareon
Accessories: Spiked Wristband
(II hope this is ok!)

@OkamiWolf7250 welcome :)

The Dragonair hissed dodgeing all of their electric attacks. "Midnight." She glanced at him. Midnight eeped. He then walked over to Noir and Fluff. Midnight jumped in front of their attacks getting shocked a bit. It wasn't very damaging but did leave him with Paralysis. "Guys Stop! This Dragonair is much stronger than all of us combined! Let's just leave!" Midnight yelled breaking up the fight. The Dragonair hissed. "This is your one pass, be lucky that I spare you for now. Midnight, take them out." She hissed. Midnight gulped. He was less then capable still being paralyzed. He used Psychic picking up Noir and Fluff. He then stared at Nebula,then signaled him to the door. He then used Psychic, flinging them out. "Lets Go. He frowned. He limped his leg being paralyzed. He grabbed Ciel's tail, dragging her outside.

Midnight spoke to Ciel. "Look, You may be stronger than her, you having a type advantage, but I warn you! She's strong in incredible ways. None of Diamond's Pokemon could yet to defeat it. Please steer clear of that barn, and please keep the others away. I won't always be there to help you guys, and You guys have used her spare pass. Please listen!" Midnight begged. The Dragonair could easily be the end of them. He felt like telling them the story but kept it away till the time was right.

Ciel yelped, being dragged away from Nebula's comfy fur by the tail. Midnight told her about not going near the Dragonair's barn anymore. "O-o-okay, I w-wasn't planning on it!..." she replied, still somewhat shaken from the event.

After staring for a few moments up at Midnight, she scurried away, scrambling back up on top of Nebula's back again, hugging Yuri and shivering slightly. "That was scary! I-I hope that never happens again!" Ciel said, her voice muffled by Yuri's own fur, which she practically buried her face in with the hug.

Midnight smiled as Ciel head his warning. He then frowned as Ciel ran away and snuggled up to Yuri who was on top of Nebula. Midnight was a bit jealous but ignored it considering everyone was now safe. He then closed the barn door noting that everyone was out. He gave a sigh of relif, paw still on the door. He slipped then fell to the ground. He blushed a bit then sighed, jumping to his feet. He sighed, then walking back to the ranch. "Ugh, How am I going to deal with these kids." Midnight frowned paw over one eye.

Wisp ran out. "GUYS WHAT HAPPENED!" The Flareon was worried sick. "All I heard was a loud noise.." Wisp panted, her fur was hot to the touch.

Midnight frowned. He found the Fire breathing dragon herself. "So Six Females and Three Males? Wow, this is going to be great. He said sarcastically. He frowned then walking off. "Just stay clear of the Barn, when I say barn, I mean big red building." He yelled then walking off. He found Diamond packing items. He saw a bottle lying on the ground. He walked over to the bottle reading the label. "Sham-poo? Makes the fur feel softer in just minutes." The bottle read. Midnight used Psychic, bringing the bottle to his face. "Is this what Nebula used?" Midnight questioned.

Diamond turned to Midnight. "Oh, Hey Midnight. What's happening?" Diamond asked, then looking at the Bottle held up by Psychic. "Oh, you want a bath?" He questioned. The Umbreon blushed, then threw thew the bottle into a bush. He then nodded in a no position. Diamond smirked. "Fine, have it your way." He smiled, then walking inside. Midnight's blush faded. Midnight then walked back to where the bottle was thrown. "Am I really going to do this?" He questioned.

Wisp ran to what Midnight was doing. "What the heck is that???" She asked, sniffing the bush, Wisp knew this scent was not familiar, and then she made a cute sneeze. She blushed. "E-excuse me.."

Midnight blushed hiding the bottle from the Flareon. "Nothing." He smiled. His lush grew worse as the Flareon sneezed. Midnight turned, hiding his blush. "Um, I'm gonna go now. See ya." Midnight smiled, running off.

Yuri blushed then she hugged her back "Yeah it was and i hope it doesn't ether " she pet her ears " hey Ciel im glad we are friends " she buried her head into her head as so she licked her nose " your the best"

Ciel laughed as Yuri licked her nose, then turned her head and let out a small sneeze. "Sorry, my bad," she apologized, rubbing her nose with her fluffy sock-covered paw. "But yeah, we're basically the best ever."

After Ciel was done hugging Yuri, she took a good look at her surroundings - that is, after scratching Nebula's ear and whispering a quick "thank you" to him - and noticed the second building. Her smile faltered for a single moment as she recalled what happened with the last building. "Um, I think it's best that we don't go inside, but we should totally make a mental note of where this is. We can ask Midnight about it later!... Speaking of, where... did he go?"

Ciel was about to hop off of Nebula to go look, but she fell face first into his fur. Her mind told her to expect pain, but she didn't really feel anything. Instead of getting up, she simply lay there and let out a sigh of happiness. "I toooootally meant to do that..." she mumbled, grinning as she lay in the bed of fur.

Never before have I loved being so small. I think I'm likin' this Unova place...

Midnight walked over to the lake, bottle floating in the air. He squeezed the bottle, some bubbles coming out. He dipped his head in the lake water, then taking it out. He placed some of the substance on his forehead then rubbed it around. "Lets see if this accually works." Midnight said, continuing to rub the shampoo. He then stopped. He placed his paw on his tail, then on his forehead. He smiled, the results were finished. "It works!" Midnight smiled. He then walked into the pond, careful not to make any noises. He started using the Shampoo.

After a few Minutes, Midnight came out the water. He kept on rubbing his fur due to the new softness. "Whoa. Alright, what was I going to do next?" Midnight questioned. He turned to Yuri and Ciel. He shivered as Yuri licked Ciel's nose. "I thinj it was that, but now I feel a bit grossed out." He frowned, then walking off. He really just spent time in a pond for nothing, well except getting softer fur.

Midnight blushed hiding the bottle from the Flareon. "Nothing." He smiled. His lush grew worse as the Flareon sneezed. Midnight turned, hiding his blush. "Um, I'm gonna go now. See ya." Midnight smiled, running off.
"Umm.. okay.. see ya." Wisp was beet red now.. she did not realize it. I have Never felt this way before, is this, love...? Wisp did not know what was going on, so she walked over to a tree. "Am I, in love..?" She blushed, Wisp buried her head into her fur and slept.

Midnight watched as the Flareon walked over to a tree, then sleeping under it. "What was her name again?" Midnight questioned. He was told the names of all eight eeveelutions when Diamond told him, but he wasn't paying attention to which name belonged to which eevee. "So By Process of Elimination, her name is Wisp." Midnight smiled, as if he solved the awswer to the most complicated problem in the world.

He turned to Ciel, Yuri, and Nebula again. He watched as Ciel face planted into Nebula. "Heh, I wonder how he's holding up?" Midnight smirked. He then walked over. He still felt a bit disgusting how he was becoming friends with an Espeon, the Bane of his existence. He stopped when he stood in front of the three. "How you Holding Up?" Midnight smirked.

Yuri snuggled into Nebula's fur "his fur is so soft huh Cile " she said as she saw Cile go head first into his fur " haa funny " she heard midnight taking to Nebula "oh hes fine just being cuddled to death by us" she rubbed her head into Nebula's fur " i bet its even softer than a flareons..." she smiled at Cile

Midnight frowned. "That looks painfull." Midnight frowned. Now he wanted to evacuate his plan and stop being jeoulus. Really there was only pain in his future. "I mean, Ciel face planted into Nebula's fur. Is that even a little painful?" Midnught asked, a bit concerned. He was reconsidering even walking over.

"Jeez, I should of just stayed with that Flareon." Midnight thought.

Wisp woke up after a while, and she immediately began chasing her tail, after a while, she got dizzy and sat down, ending up falling backwards. "I will get you one day, fluff tail.." Wisp said. She played with a leaf for a while, but It floated away. But she noticed the shiny Umbreon. "Hey!" Wisp ran to him with a cute smile.

Midnight sighed. "Ehh, Besides that, how are you guys still awake, except Yuri. The sun set hours ago." Midnight smirked, then turned to his side. An Flareon was dashing after him. Midnight closed his eyes, preparing for impact. He then opened his eyes. "Wait, can't I just easily dodge, or use Psychic?" Midnight questioned. He kept one eye closed, then used Psychic, picking the Flareon up. "Hello, How may I help you?" Midnight said, sarcastically.

"AHH PUT ME DOWN!" The Flareon squeaked cutely, she began rising the body temperature. "I.. just.. wanted.. to.. talk.. to.. you..!" The air began heating up as she spoke.

Midnight frowned. "Uh, O K." He frowned as the air suddenly got hot. He let go of the Flareon, then collapsing. "Soo, Hit." He frowned. There was sweat rolling down his face every moment. "How, is it, soo, hot?" He asked, his face slowly melting.

Wisp made the air cool down. Then she looked at Midnight, the cute smile replaced with a sad frown. "I'll just leave.." She said.. and began walking away with her head down.

"Just wanted to talk to him.. what do I feel Any more.... do I love him? .... yes.." Wisp held her head. "This is so confusing!"

Midnight smiled as the air suddenly cooled. Midnight opened his eys to see Wisp slowly walking away. "Wait, Where are you going? You just got here, and now your leaving just because of an small incident?" Midnight asked. He felt like a jerk all if the sudden, now he just wanted to make the Flareon feel better. He then shrugged.

"UGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE! I NEED TO TELL HIM!" Wisp woke up the next day and dashed to Midnight. She was wearing a determined face but she was blushing the whole time. Wisp saw the Shiny Umbreon and stopped in front of him, still blushing. "Midnight, I need to talk to you,"

Last edited:
OOC: So I guess Okami is doing the nighttime transition?

Midnight frowned. "NO! I don't wanna wake up!" He frowned. He placed one of his paws over his eyes, blocking the sunlight. He sighed, opening them. He adjusted to the sudden brightness of the sun in his face. He frowned, then finding a Blushing Flareon. "Uh, Hi Wisp." He frowned, then walking off. He looked for any of the other seven eeveelutions. He has yet to see the Sylveon and Marina is nowhere in sight. "Weird. Did the Two run off to find their castle or something?" Midnight questioned. He sat down on the grass, then thought.

"So if Marina, and Sylveon run away, then that leaves the 7 of us. So, Three Males, and Four Females. So I guess I have the Chance of scoring with at least one of them, well, unless they go all googly eyes for Nebula because of his fur." Midnight frowned. He then placed his paw on his leg. It was still soft. "Hehe, well at least I can enjoy it while it lasts." Midnight smiled.

(OOC: It's kinda tricky to respond while everyone posts at like 11 at night in my time zone. Sorry!)

BIC:
The brightness of the sunlight slowly brought consciousness back to the Espeon's body. Slowly, but surely, he rolled onto his back, stretching his limbs. Opening both eyes carefully, Nebula looked up to the tree he laid beneath, watching as a leaf broke off of a small branch, drifting away, directly over his face. Just before it could touch his nose, he blew at it, sending it back up into the air- only to fall back to its original position atop his nose. At the ticklish feeling, Nebula sneezed, covering his face with an arm, the leaf snaking out beneath it and floating away in the light breeze.

Stretching again, Nebula rolled onto his limbs, taking his time with rising to his paws. Yawning, once again covering his snout, his odd moon gem, which rested on his forehead, glowed slightly under the sun. Looking around for anyone else who was awake, the Espeon noticed Midnight and an unknown Flareon. Wanting to meet the Fire-type, he trotted over to her, tail swishing happily behind him.

She seemed to have approached Midnight. Nebula felt that this was a perfect opportunity to ease into a conversation. Sitting down next to both of them, tail folded over his paws, he bowed. "Good morning, Mr. Midnight, Miss," he greeted the shiny Umbreon and Flareon. "Did you sleep well? I do hope so." He smiled expectantly.

Last edited:
Noir left the barn, Fluff parting with him. He spotted Midnight, Nebula and an unknown Flareon. Deciding to meet the new face, Noir bolted towards them. "Hello" He greeted.

Midnight smiled, finding Nebula and Noir coming over. "Hey Guys. How's the night? Girls keeping you up Nebula?" He smirked, then using Psychic. He ripped an apple of a branch, then biting into it. He smiled, biting into the juicy apple. "I had a good night, for the most of it atleast." He smiled.

Midnight turned to the Flareon. "Should I introduce her for them, or should I let her do it herself?" He questioned. He shrugged, picking his second choice.