• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 2.0

Midnight sighed. "Even his voice is going to end me faster." He thought. "No, I know. First we'll go to the Mareep farm, then the arena, then Barn, then back to the ranch. Simple." Midnight sighed. He then looked around. All the Mareep were scattered everywhere. "Where is that Ampharos?" He questioned as he was in the middle of the farm. He found the Amparos lying on a pile of mareep. "Of course." Midnight sighed.

(OOC: I've settled it. Nebula now has a hint of an Irish accent.)

BIC:
Looking around to the Mareep pile Midnight had also been looking at, Nebula frowned at the sight of an Ampharos sitting atop them all. Yes, the Espeon was very interested in the species known as Ampharos, but he did not think he'd see one like this. "Does he or she usually sit up there?" he asked Midnight, eyes wide, gesturing over to the Electric-types with an ear.

Last edited:
"Yep, just his daily routine." Midnight sighed. He used Psychic grabbing the Ampharos. He placed him on the ground. The Mareep smiled in enjoyment. "Really, we need to replace him." Midnight sighed, then looking at the Gleeful Mareep. They were all grabbing rocks, ready to throw them at the Ampharos. Midnight used Psychic grabbing the rocks. "We need to replace all of these Mareep." He sighed.

Nebula did not know how to respond to Midnight's actions and words, so he merely hummed in response, nodding his head. The Ampharos did look rather majestic, but he knew that any creature, Pokemon and human alike, that had the brains to sit on another creature like them for no legitimate reason were usually rather stuck-up and prissy. As much as he hated anybody with these qualities, the Espeon always treated them with kindness and respect, much like how he treats everyone else he knows. "Shall we go introduce ourselves, then? Or shall we continue on our way?" This question was not directly asked to Midnight, but to the Glaceon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon(?) that accompanied them, too.

Yuri looked at the espeon and she smiled " Im Yuri and Im an Normal Umbreon.. i like to be alone...well i did now i like others " she blushed then she laid down "im very small for an umbreon and ..i love Sirtus berrys" she smiled

When Ciel noticed Midnight's blushing face, her face tried to match it. She didn't know why, but it made her squeak and jump back down onto all fours.

Ciel then looked to the normal Umbreon Yuri, who was almost if not the exact same size as her, as she spoke. "Yup! I guess we are! Smol buds!" Ciel joked, laughing to herself.

Everyone in the little tour group continued to a Mareep-filled part of the ranch. Ciel stared at one Mareep, eyes wide and practically sparkling. "Oh my goodness, they are so cute! And huge! And fluffy!" Ciel said, trying to contain her excitement - to no avail.

Letting her excitement get the better of her, she ran after the Mareep. It didn't even see her coming. She hopped on top of it, burying herself in the wool. To her surprise, the Mareep didn't seem to mind - until it zapped her with a heaping helping of electricity. Ciel jumped backwards, away from the Mareep that continued to eat grass, which it had been doing earlier. After returning to the group, Ciel sat down and rubbed her ear, trying not to be emotional. "That hurt... I just wanted to play..." she mumbled to herself, looking at her ear as it drooped over her face and trying to blow it back up.

"I forgot to warn you. These Mareep dont like that. There defenseless against Ampharos since he is another Electric type. I should of said that before you got electricuted." He smiled.

Yuri looked at Ciel and she licked her cheek "hey its ok " she hugged her "would you like it if i played with you Ciel?" she asked her as a small smile spread across her face " yeah Small buds " she hugged her close

"Hehe, Small Buds!! Yeah!!"

Ciel returned the hug that Yuri ever so kindly gave to her. Midnight's remark about the electrocution came a bit too late, but it was the thought that counted. Switching her focus from the past to the now, Ciel happily accepted the offer to play, and poked Yuri in the nose before dashing away, screaming "Tag, you're it!" at the top of her lungs. As she ran, she couldn't help but laugh. She was having fun!

Yuri giggled then she ran after Ciel as fast as she could " im gonna get you Ciel !" she screamed at the top of her lungs "hehe this is gonna be so much fun " she said as she chased her around . " So Ciel Wanna to be my friend?" she asked as she ran faster to try and get her "wow your fast Ciel"she smiled

The Jolteon quietly followed them. "Ciel! You wanna hug a Mareep? I got a friend that LOVES hugs" Noir called, side stepping to reveal a shiny Mareep, bouncing up at down, electricity charging in his body. "Oh, wait-" Noir put hid paw in the Mareep's fur, sucking up all the electricity. "There, now it's safe" He added, smirking.

Midnight looked over at Noir a top of the Shiny Mareep. "... How did I never notice we had a Shiny Mareep?" He was a bit weirded out but knew that Noir was probably running laps around the Mareep farm and just found it.

Eyes slightly widened, Nebula watched as Noir jumped on top of a Mareep- a shiny, no less- and sucked all the electricity out of it. "Oh, my..." he said, quietly, a paw slowly moving to cover his mouth. "Are you sure that's... healthy? For the Mareep?" he inquired, slowly stepping closer to the Electric-types, an ear perked up and his head tilted. "Excuse me, but are you so sure that this is fine?" he looked back to Midnight for a moment.

"Yes, he's fine, I took the electricity that he was discharging, not the electricity that his heart needs to move" Noir clarified, letting the Mareep hop onto his back.

(Just to clarify, Noir wasn't jumping on the Mareep, he just put his paw on the Mareep)

"Heh, of course I wanna be friends! This is super fun!"

Yuri gave chase, and was gaining on Ciel. Naturally, she wasn't paying attention to where she was running, and she crashed directly into something... something fluffy? When she took a step back, she almost fainted - out of joy.

Apparently, Noir had found a Shiny Mareep, and one that wasn't going to shock her. "It's so fluffy..." she muttered in awe, almost forgetting about the game of tag that she was in with Yuri. She shot Noir a thankful look as she proceeded to poke around the Mareep's wool with her paws.

"Yuri, c'mere! It's so fluffy and soft, like my socks!!" She called out behind her, not taking her paws off of the wool for even a second. "Hey, and it's even pink! Thanks a bunch, Noir!"

Ciel erupted with playful laughter as she thoroughly enjoyed playing around with the Mareep's fluff, waiting for her "small bud" Yuri to join her.

"Hm..." Nebula hummed in curiosity, trotting over to the other side of the Mareep and placing a paw on its fur. "You do not mind this, do you?" he asked for confirmation, merely flexing his paw toes (fingers?) and getting a feel for the fluffy wool. "My, my, this is quite soft," he marveled. "You are one lucky Pokémon..."

Yuri didnt see Ciel stop so she crashed right into the mareep and she buried her face into the wool "oohh thats soft " she rubbed her face into the wool " so soft " she smiled happily then she looked at ciel and she hugged her "yay Small buds " she giggled happily

"Ahem, you two, where's my thanks, Ciel at least said thanks, I can easily drag Ciel away and let Fluff shock you two, ya know, but all I want is a thank you" He said, slightly annoyed. 'Nebula and Yuri have no manners' He thought.

Fluff sighed "Yes, a thank you to Noir and myself would be very nice, nicer than my fur that HE smoothed out after my rough fight" He said, waiting for the 'thank you' from Nebula and Yuri.

Yuri looked at Nori and she drooped "im so sorry...thank you...Noir and Fluff" she sighed then she laid in the grass and she smiled "sorry from my manners..." she drooped then she rolled on her back and she looked at the passing clouds.

"Oh my!" Nebula exclaimed, jumping in his seated position and retracting his paw from the Mareep's wool. "Please, do pardon me, Mr. Noir, sir... Thank you very much." The Espeon felt truly awful for not saying this earlier, and did not want the Jolteon to think little of him because he had done so. "I'm so terribly sorry..." he said, looking down to the grassy ground.

"Whoa, chill Nebula, we're cool, all I wanted was a thanks because it took REALLY long to comb out all the dirt and grass from this little guy's fur, he was so persistent that he even jumped on my back and ran the eight laps around the house with me" Noir said, placing a paw on Nebula's shoulder reassuringly.

Yuri looked at them and she walked back over to them and she looked at Fuffy and she touched the wool again "your wool is really soft " she said amazed then she looked at Noir "thats amazing that you were able to make his wool this soft"

"Oh! I did not know you groomed him! You are too kind, Noir, truly!" Nebula replied, smiling happily. "You have done a wonderful job! Wouldn't you agree, my good man?" he asked, crouching slightly to look at the Mareep's face, ears dropping slightly so he could hear better.

Noir smirked as Fluff nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! He's really nice! Before that, he saved me from a pack of Mightyena that wondered here, then he got me some berries and THEN he groomed my fur until it was like this!" Fluff exclaimed, turning and smiling gratefully at Noir, then turning back to Nebula.

"Mightyena?... I don't really know what those are, there's not a lot of 'em in Sinnoh."

Ciel stared at Fluff with a confused look, a hint of fear visible in her eyes. These "Mightyena" don't sound very nice. She racked her brain, trying to think of a suiting analogy that would help her better understand what Mightyena are like. Let's see... Gliscor... Gabite... Heracross... oh!

"So these Mightyena things, they're like Luxrays, right?" Ciel asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

She had a grin on her face as she asked her question, very proud of the analogy that she came up with all by herself. She knew Luxrays were scary, and these Mightyena things might be as well, but other than the Luxray analogy, she had nothing to go off of. Ciel was native to Sinnoh, as most Glaceon were, so any Pokemon generally found in Unova and not in Sinnoh were completely brand new to her. Absentmindedly, she continued to play around with Fluffy's wool as she awaited what she only hoped would be praise for her "brilliant" analogy.

The Espeon seemed to be having the same problem as Ciel. Being from the Johto region was not helping in pinpointing just what a Mightyena was, but from what he had heard of them before, they seemed rather nasty, usually violent, and abundant in Hoenn, wherever that may be.

"So these Mightyena things, they're like Luxrays, right?"

"Are they really? Well, um..." Rather awkwardly, Nebula looked down to his paws, which were properly placed side-to-side on the comfortable grass, an ear drooping and his brow furrowed. "...What might a Luxray be, exactly? I'm really terribly sorry for any annoyance, but there aren't many Pokemon around Johto," he explained, tail finding a resting place folded over his paws. "It sounds rather fascinating, though. By any chance, it wouldn't also be an Electric-type, like its name implies, would it?"

Yuri looked at them and she too was in a pickle , she was from Johto so she didn't even know what a Luxray was or a Mightyena was "it sound like it Nebula " she looked at her paws as well "sorry i just don't know " she drooped then she looked at the espeon beside her and she smiled "hey its ok...i think most of us don't " she nuzzled his legs "man...i'm short"

"That appears to be the case, yes," Nebula said to Yuri, closing his eyes as she nuzzled herself into his legs. "I do hope this does not upset Mr. Midnight, though..." he murmured, opening an eye for a moment only to glance over to the shiny Umbreon. Feeling the other Umbreon up against his slender form, the Espeon could get a feel for how small she really was. "Your size is nothing to be ashamed of, miss Yuri," he assured her, now looking down into her eyes. "Most enjoy smaller Pokemon, anyway, if you think about it. Besides, being larger than usual is much worse, believe me, please." Hopefully, his hint would go over everyone's heads, but Nebula was not so sure. Unwavering, he looked back to the Mareep for a moment, enjoying the light shade of purple that was his fur, the color he could not think of as anything less than natural, seeing as it was an Espeon's usual color.

Yuri looked at Nebula and she nodded slightly, she really did like being small it was quite fun to show off those bigger people , like she could go into small spaces and get stuff that they couldn't. "Thanks Nebula your right being small is awesome " she saw a rock about the size of him and she climbed it and she stood at the top "ahh im gonna get you Nebula " she jumped in the air and she tackled the Espeon ...eh more of bumped into him... she's not as strong as she thinks "oww...my head"

Starting, Nebula watched with a wide eye as Yuri bumped into the side of his back in an attempt to knock him off balance. "Are you alright, miss Yuri?" he inquired, head tiled, as he looked down to the Umbreon. When he had spoken before about mostly everyone liking smaller somethings, he was actually talking about himself. He found them to be quite adorable, and he knew that many others agreed with his thoughts. To make her feel better, the Espeon threw the back of a paw to his forehead, his opposite side falling to the ground dramatically. "Oh, woe is me! I have been struck! Do your worst, foul beast!" he joked, shooting a wink to Yuri so she knew so, too. The paw that had been on his head reached out to the Umbreon as if he were a playful kitten, and Nebula smiled.

Yuri giggled then she jumped on top of him and she smiled " i have defeated Nebula "she smiled then she bent down and she licked his cheek "hey you can stop acting...im ok "she laid on his back and she hugged him "can i ride on your back..." she asked him as a small smile spread across her face

Midnight smirked. He walked off. "I think I can leave them there for the night." He smiled then lying against a few mareep. He watched as Yuri and Nebula played. He smiled as Ciel messed around with her new friend. He was slowly getting used to the other Eeveelutions around, especially Nebula making him think a bit.

"Alright," the Espeon replied to Yuri's request to stop his act, smile shrinking slightly- until he was licked on the cheek. Eyes widening, both ears sticking straight up in the air, Nebula felt an odd sensation course through his body. It was warm and rather soothing and inviting to him, for whatever reason that may be. He accepted the hug with open arms, throwing a paw over Yuri's shoulder and holding her tight for a moment, before she climbed onto his back, asking for a ride. "But of course, m'lady," Nebula said, standing up, the Umbreon still on top of him, face still red, making his fur appear a deep magenta hue. Seeing Midnight's watching their playtime only darkened the color caused by what Nebula could only explain as a blush, something he had never experienced before, except during times he considered drastic. He looked up to the sky quickly after, though, trying to hide the odd color from sight.

(OOC: What's going on with the Other World thread, guys? It's not dying, is it? Hope I don't sound like I'm rushing anyone here...)

Yuri Blushed slightly as she snuggled into the espeon fur then she noticed his fur then megenta "ohh pretty" she said with a smile then she moved up on him and she nuzzled her head into his neck "your an amazing friend Nebula..." she smiled happily then she giggled happily at him " hey wheres my small bud " she looked around for Cila

Ciel watched Yuri jump on top of the 'defeated' Nebula, hugging him and riding on his back. For whatever reason, Ciel sat and stared at them, her tail wagging rapidly as a pouty face found its way to her. I want a ride... she thought, somewhat envying her small bud. She huffed and kept staring at the two.

I don't wanna ask him now, cuz that would be awkward. The whole situation is awkward, why in the heck do I even want a ride anyways?! Gah, it's not like I'm jealous or anything! Ciel thought to herself, her tail's speed increasing slightly as she watched Yuri snuggling into Nebula's fur. A warm feeling washed over her face as she watched, and when Yuri called out to her, she simply blinked at them, not knowing that the warm feeling was actually a quite large blush.

Yuri looked at Ciel and she smiled "hey cmon i think he would let you ride Ciel " she smiled happily then she started wagging her tail rapily "his fur is so warm and even softer than wool " she snuggled into his fur " so soft " she was now teasing her for fun because she had noticed the large blush on her face " hehe you coming?" she asked as her head tilled

Midnight frowned. He felt a bit drowsy. "I think I'm gonna sleep." He yawned.He walked over to Nebula and Yuri. "Alright guys, I'm gong to that tree over there to sleep, just call me if yo need anything." He yawned pointing to the tree. He then walked over to Ciel. "Hey Ciel. I going to that tree over there, call me if you need anything." He smiled then walking off.

Ciel's ears stood on end when Yuri started speaking to her. "I-I-I never said I wanted a-a ride! I-it's not like I-I need one or anything!" She said, turning around swiftly to face Midnight, who was going over to the tree to sleep. "O-okay, you have fun!" She said, voice still loud and stuttering.

Her attention caused her to swing back in the direction of Nebula and Ciel. "S-still! I-I don't need a ride, I-I'll be c-completely fine!"

As Yuri began to snuggle with Nebula's fur more, Ciel's blush only deepened in color, which she was entirely unaware of. Why am I so warm? What the heck!? She thought over and over, two and two not coming together in her little fit of jealousy (which she probably wouldn't admit even was jealousy, even if she knew.)

Watching Yuri's and Ciel's conversation only made Nebula's mauve color darken, and he could only speak quietly to Midnight when he told him that he was going to go to sleep. "Alright, sir. Do have a good rest!"

Turning to look at the Umbreon on his back and the red Glaceon not too far away from them, it was obvious to the Espeon that Yuri was teasing Ciel with her current position. Feeling rather bad for the Ice-type, Nebula walked over carefully, so Yuri would not fall off of his back, and laid down next to her, a small smile on his face. "It's quite alright, miss Ciel," he said, gentle, Irish-accented voice gaining its usual volume once again. "If you'd like to also ride on my back, I'd be happy to oblige." His smile did not falter as he spoke. As long as everyone was happy, he, too, would be happy.