• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Eevee House 2.0

Yuri noticed the softness leave her head and she whimpered "aww bye Nebula" she smiled then she looked at Cile and she smiled "hey Cile" she cuddled into her fur "ohh i think your fur is softer "she hugged her tight

Ciel's ears perked up as she woke from her unexpected slumber. Must've fallen asleep in Nebula's fur at some point, she thought. Just then, she was embraced by none other than her small bud, Yuri. Unsure of whether or not Yuri herself was asleep, she stayed completely still and accepted the hug, albeit with a blush slowly spreading across her face.

She heard four voices, one being Midnight, one being Nebula, one being Noir, and one unfamiliar one. Kay, so I guess I'm close to them. Cool, I'll go see them in a sec, she noted - until she felt her tail brush against something. With a squeak, she jumped up and looked around, only to realize she had been laying down next to a tree. A sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she slowly made her way to the group of Eeveelutions.

With a yawn, she spoke. "Hey, Midnight, Noir, and Nebula! Who's this?" She asked, ear lazily pointing to the Flareon. "I'm Ciel. Nice to meetcha... ugh, I'm still tired..." she said with a tired smile, muttering the last bit under her breath.

As time passed, she found it increasingly difficult not to do several things. For starters, she wanted to play with the Flareon's mane, which was a terrible idea considering it's temperature. The second thing she was trying not to do was jump back on top of Nebula's soft furry back. Third, she noticed that Midnight's leg looked slightly different. Ciel questioned mentally whether or not her mind was playing tricks on her, but she wanted to know a bit more. Still, she resisted the urge to do any of the three aforementioned things, instead simply standing still and looking up at the Flareon.

Midnight smiled as Ciel came over. "Oh, Hey Ciel. Had a nice sleep?" Midnight asked. He was in tons a better mood then yesterday. First hating the 8 devils, then liking them. He then turned to Wisp, then back to Ciel. Before he spoke, he then reconsidered speaking for the flareon. He then bit into the apple again, slowly finishing it.

He turned to his fur again, then smiled. He lied down, then placing his head on his paws. He awaited the Flareon's response for the four Pokemon's question.

Yuri yawned sleeply then she noticed the softness of Ciel's fur leave her "aww Ciel..." she got up and she walked to them "hey Ciel, Noir.. midnight and Nebula " she yawned again then she looked at the flareon and she tilted her head "um whos the flareon?"she asked a little confused then she made her tail wrap around the cold tail of ciel "best friend is small bud" she said sleepy

"I beg your pardon!?" Incredulously, the Espeon looked to Midnight. "Mr. Midnight, sir, I assure you that I am by no means being kept up at night by any ladies! All I've met throughout my entire life have been nothing but kind and not pestering like you say!" He said no more once the Jolteon walked over.

"Good morning, Mr. Noir! I can see you are fully awake and ready for the day!" he tried his hand at a compliment, but his gentlemanly stature butchered it into sounding like... well, not a compliment.

"Hello to you, too, Miss Ciel," Nebula replied, turning to the Glaceon and bowing his head, still a bit frazzled from Midnight's earlier comment. "I do hope your tiredness is not from lack of sleep?"

"And another good morning to Miss Yuri," the Espeon finished, his third bow ending with his words. Smiling lightly at the way the Dark- and Ice-types interacted, Nebula wished for a relationship as strong as theirs, since he had never had a friend like that, but he did know of this want yet.

Midnight frowned as another Eeveelution came around. It was Yuri, and she wrapped her tail around Ciel's. Even Midnight couldn't bend his tail, only wag it. "Weird, but Impressive." Midnight thought, then turned to Nebula. He was a bit angry, his tone saying so otherwise. Midnight frowned as Nebula was greeting the other Eeveelutions.

Midnight felt like a jerk. He stood out from the other Males, many reasons applied. Nebula and Noir was more of a gentlemen than he. They greeted the others with open smiles, and would bow to others, while Midnight would just say Hi then walk off. Second reason, he was Shiny. He really hadn't put much thought into it now. Midnight frowned, closing his eyes. "Why try to fit in, when you were meant to stand out?" He thought about what an Espeon had told him. He let out a sigh, then reopening his eyes. He frown spread across his face.

"Uh, Sorry." He muttered.

Yuri smiled at him then she yawned sleepy "good....morning Nebula" she smiled then she laid her head on Ciel's shoulder then she closed her eyes " hey Nebula can we play a game today maybe a game of tag or something fun" she asked him . Yuri felt a little happier around all these other eeveelutions.

Ciel looked to Yuri with a smile and another small blush. "Yeah, let's do something fun!" She said, agreeing with her small bud.

Yuri looked a bit tired, so Ciel refrained from moving much. She did, however, move her paws in place due to an itch. Her cotton socks were a bit itchy and hot, so once again, Ciel blew a small Icy Wind at them to cool them down and soothe them. "Sorry if that made you cold, small bud," she said to Yuri, not sure whether or not her Icy Wind actually affected her nor not.

Ciel looked back up at the Flareon, waiting for a name. "Say, whatever-your-name is, wanna come and play with us?... Oh, and before anyone asks, no I'm not just a child. I just... happen to be fun-sized is all... and hyper... whatever," she said with an awkward laugh at the end.

Yuri smiled happily then she licked her cheek "oh Ciel...that cold didnt affected me ...it kind of made me feel better " she had a small blush on her face now "i'm your my friend " she smiled at her then she looked at the Flareon

Yuri nodded at her "yeah i'm fun-sized as well and hyper...hehe " she said with a awkward smile

Noir left the barn, Fluff parting with him. He spotted Midnight, Nebula and an unknown Flareon. Deciding to meet the new face, Noir bolted towards them. "Hello" He greeted.
"Hey.." Wisp growled. Why can't Midnight just let me tell him instead of walking away?! Ugh.. She thought. Wisp ran to Midnight and blurted out, "I like you, okay?! That's what I wanted to tell you.." Then she dashed away annoyed.

Midnight frowned. He watched as Wisp ran up to him. He wasn't paying attention much, he was still lost in thought. HE then crashed back into earth, finding Wisp running off. "What did she say?" Midnight asked, feeling ignorant as ever. He frowned. Midnight heard as Yuri asked Nebula to play."Um, Can I join?" Midnight asked, a smile on his face. He felt like an Idiot. He just remembered that he hurt Yuri earlier and din't even apologize. He frowned, awaiting a No response, or a yea I guess kinda response, he didn't expect her being Exited and jolting up, then happily yelling "Sure! The more the merrier!" It was way far fetched, and less likely to happen.

Yuri heard midnight and grinned cheerfully "Yeah, You can midnight and btw i forgive you for hurting me yesterday " she smiled at him then she wagged her tail happily "your not that bad for an shiny " she smiled at him

"He ignored me, obviously, who would want to talk to a Flareon anyway..?" Wisp growled, a flame in her eyes. "Why do I like Midnight anyways? Is it because he has something the other males don't?" Wisp did not realize she was saying this out loud. But then a Persian leapt down from a tree. "Hello, sweetie, is everyone ignoring you?" She smiled. "Not everyone, just my crush.. why?!" Wisp answered. "Well, you can come with me if you want.." The Persian said. "No.. I'm not leaving my home.." Wisp snapped at the Persian. "Well, I will have to take you by force then.. hehehhee" The Persian smiled, and knocked Wisp out. She screamed.

Midnight smiled unexpectedly. He was mostly happy how Yuri let him join and forgave him for his crime, but was confused on most end because she forgave him. Midnight smiled. "Oh, thanks." Midnight smiled. Midnight walked over, then stopped. His ear twitched. He then turned around, then back over to Yuri and Ciel. "Did you two hear something?" Midnight asked.

Yuri nodded "yeah it sounded like a flareon screaming "she smiled then she looked around "should we go help her?" she asked remembering the flareon from before

"Gah! LET ME GO!" Wisp growled. A Liepard was holding her, she looked around, scared. "This is the pokemon you got me? I wanted an Umbreon!" A huge purple Persian hissed. "This Flareon has a crush on a shiny Umbreon, sir.." A Delcatty said. "Well well well! You might be of some help!" The Persian said. He used Hypnosis and the Flareon dropped to the ground, asleep.

Midnight frowned, then remembered that gruesome image. The Flareon dashing off in front of his eyes. He then frowned. "Oh, you mean Wisp? What do you think could of happened to her? You think she tripped over a rock, or maybe fell into a pond? Maybe she just got scared by Marina or the Sylveon. Who knows, anything could of happened." Midnight frowned. He then turned to where the scream came from. "I don't know if we should check on her or stay. It's your call." Midnight said. He was a bit scared, anything could of happened to the Flareon, and he didn't want to find out.

The eeveelutions saw a Liepard. "If you want to see the Flareon, come with me and battle.. heheh" She said, dashing off at great speeds.

Wisp was still asleep, she was tied up in a cage. "That Wisp is a weakling! Hahahha!" The feline pokemon laughed.

Midnight frowned. "What is this? Some kind of Love story? Jeez, I've already read seven manga the other day, and I'm not in the mood to make my own." Midnight sighed. He opened one eye, it glowing blue. He used Psychic. The ground around the liepard started levitating around her. Midnight frowned. "Wait, I have another Idea!" Midnight smirked. He released the levitating chunks of ground, them all falling back into the earth's crust. Midnight them used Psychic again, this time, he grabbed the Flareon's cage. He held it high in the air so The Liepard couldn't reach. "Alright, I win! You can go now." He sighed, then yawned.

Wisp opened her eyes. "Ugh.. WOAH WHAT THE!" Her eyes widened, she broke the cage. Then using Fire Spin on the Feline pokemon. Wisp jumped down and looked at Midnight. "Thanks, I guess, next time, don't ignore me when I say I like you, ok?" Wisp said, her ears drooped. Then she ran to her cave.

Midnight ignored her again. He was too busy looking at the cage in front of him, slightly charred due to the Flareon. "Well, I guess that makes." Midnight figured, he then turned to the Flareon who dashed off yet again. "Dang It! Again?" Midnight groaned. He then looked to where the Liepard last was. She or He was gone. "I swear I don't know if it's me or not, but things are way less interesting then I thought they would be." Midnight frowned. He then turned to Yuri. "Problem solves, I guess. Now lets play some games, before another Cat tries crashing the party." Midnight frowned, standing back up.

"Yes, we can play something, if you would like," Nebula replied to Yuri, smile growing slightly larger at the prospect.

It faded altogether, though, when a Liepard came into view, mentioning the Flareon from before and running off. "Miss Wisp is in trouble, you say?" Eyes wide, an ear perked, the Espeon stood up, turning around fully to face the Dark-type, who had gotten into a fight with Midnight. "Here, Mr. Midnight, allow me to assist you," he offered, leaping to the spot beside the shiny Umbreon and crouching into an athletic stance, shooting a Swift in her direction. "You have no purpose to take this Flareon! Away with you!"

As Wisp broke out of her cage, he stood up straight, the smile reforming, be it for a short period of time. "Oh, thank goodness you're alright, Miss Wisp!" he spoke, before the Fire-type fled into a cave. Looking back to the Liepard, though, the snarl reformed, and another Swift was shot to her, for good measure. "Begone!"

Once the Liepard, too, fled the scene, Nebula sat down again, facing the other Eeveelutions. "Yes, a game sounds like a good idea. What shall we play? The aforementioned tag, or was that just a suggestion?"

(OOC: Ninja'd.)

"Can I play?" Wisp came out of her cave, smiling cutely at Nebula. "I dont really spend time with you guys, so I really want to get to know you.." The Flareon turned away from Midnight, trying to hold her blush. "And Midnight.. sorry for running away..."

"But of course, Miss Wisp," Nebula replied to the Flareon, bowing at her reappearance, rather indifferent about the cuteness of her smile- but he'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't feel a tiny tingle in his chest. "You are welcome to join us any time." Realizing that she may not know his name, since he did not remember ever introducing himself to her, the Espeon bowed a second time. "Forgive me, for I have not told you my name. It is Nebula. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Ciel had accidentally zoned out, and when she tuned back in... everyone was gone? Ciel sat alone where she was previously. Well, she had Noir still, and she thought she had heard Yuri somewhere, but she didn't see or feel her anywhere. With a sigh, she flopped down onto the grass, shutting her eyes without sleeping. The silence left her time to think a bit.

Wow, these guys are really nice! There's that Flareon now, and then Noir and Fluffy, and then there's my small bud, and then there's Midnight the 'tour guide', and then... Nebula... wait, that doesn't add up. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... then I make 6... I'm pretty sure there is at least one more Eeveelution somewhere... maybe not? Oh well... wait! I wanted to play with Yuri, where'd she go off to?!

One of Ciel's eyes opened, the ear on that same side perking up. She didn't get up from her position on the ground for a few seconds. When she did, she began to wander around, looking for the rest of the group and, primarily, her small bud.

Midnight smiled as Nebula brought up what they were trying to do earlier. "Heh, Finally. The first time I send time with you guys almost gets ruined by a Cat. But then again, were cats. Lemme rephrase that. The first time I spend time with you guys almost gets ruined by a Liepard." Midnight smiled. He watched as Wisp walked over then asked to join. He frowned as Nebula did the usual, he bowed for Wisp. He frowned, then accepted his nature. "Alright, what should we play? Tag, Race? I don't why, but I'm interested in playing Hide n Seek." Midnight smiled, then turning to Ciel who had just zoned in. He walked over, then watched her get up. "Hey Ciel. We're going to go play a game, you wanna come? What game, No idea. Where, Not the Barn." Midnight stated.

"But of course, Miss Wisp," Nebula replied to the Flareon, bowing at her reappearance, rather indifferent about the cuteness of her smile- but he'd be lying to himself if he said he didn't feel a tiny tingle in his chest. "You are welcome to join us any time." Realizing that she may not know his name, since he did not remember ever introducing himself to her, the Espeon bowed a second time. "Forgive me, for I have not told you my name. It is Nebula. It is a pleasure to meet you."
"T-thanks.. so.. anyone know a game to play? I always liked playing Dodgeball...." Wisp blushed. She still liked Midnight, but Nebula was the most polite pokemon she had ever met.

"Hey Ciel. We're going to go play a game, you wanna come? What game, No idea. Where, Not the Barn."

"Oh, there you are! Yeah I wanna play a game!... Uh... hm... I've got no ideas on what to play, though," Ciel responded to Midnight's question as she walked over to him. "Say, who's playing with us? I assume Nebula and Yuri are. What about Noir and the Flareon?"

Standing on her hind legs, first she bopped Midnight in the nose playfully, then she leaned a bit to the side to look at everyone else, the Flareon in particular. She gave the fire-type a friendly wave, not really knowing if she was noticed or not. Then she waved the rest of the group over to where she and Midnight were before going back down on all fours.

"I'd say either tag or hide-and-seek, but those are really the only games I play frequently. That being said," she said, poking Midnight's leg, "I'm open to anything new-oooh! Woah, your leg is soft!"

With that, Ciel became temporarily infatuated with Midnight's super soft leg, stroking and poking at it while giggling. Welp, self control: 0, universe: 1... worth it!

Yuri ran around looking for her small bud "Ciel? where are you" she asked before saw her looking around probably for her , she then ran to her small bud then she tackled hugged her "hey buddy!" she smiled then she licked her nose cutely "so what do you wanna do " she said as a small blush spread across her face, Yuri was a type of girl who got along with girls than with boys..so she kind of liked girls alot more then boys.

Midnight smiled. "Well Nebula, Yuri, Wisp, Me and You." Midnight smiled. He smiled as the Glaceon stood on her hind legs, then bopping his nose. He found it cute for the most part, her booties bopping against his nose though. He sneezed, then blushed. "Heheh." He smiled, then turned. He looked at Nebula. "I found, C i e l." Midnight turned to his leg. He blushed intensely finding Ciel stroking it. Midnight forgot he used Nebula's shampoo, then rubbed it all over his body. His blush turned deeper due to the thought. Now he thought Nebula would get suspicious. He didn't move, letting the Glaceon stroke his fur. He found it comfortable for most of the part. He then smiled."Uh, Ciel."

"Hm? What's the matte- oof!"

Ciel was about to ask what was wrong with Midnight, and about the pink color on his face, she was side-tackled by none other than her small bud. Ciel was enveloped in a hug, receiving a lick on the nose again that made her both blush and a tiny sneeze. "Oops, 'scuse me. Well, Midnight and I were about to go get you and Nebula and... uh... Wisp, was it? That sounds right," she told Yuri, who was practically on top of her. "We're trying to figure out what game to play, and where to play it - not at the barn, though. That is off limits." Ciel continued, emphasizing the last two words.

Yuri giggled then she climbed off of her and she wagged her tail excitedly "ok i can't wait to play with my small bud " she said with a smile then she looked at the barn and she nodded "oh ok...that was scary so i wouldn't even think about going inside " she blushed again when she sneezed "That was so cute!" she said out loud

Midnight's blush returned to normal when Ciel let go pf him. He was filled with relief, and a bit of jealously from Yuri. He then joined in on their conversation.

"Yea, first were finding out what game were playing, while I do have a place that could be fun for a game of hide n seek." Midnight smirked, turning over to the mareep farm. "I think you know what I'm talking of. And I don't mean we sneak quietly in the barn trying not to ignore Riley. Like Ciel said. The Barn is off limits" Midnight smiled, then turned back to the two females. He smiled as Yuri called Ciel's sneeze cute. "We'll, its the the cutest." Midnight teased, one eye open.

Wisp watched the eeveelutions, blushing. "If only I had that kind of affection.." The Flareon said, watching Midnight. "Umm.. how about we play dodge ball? We can throw softly so nobody gets hurt.." Wisp said, still blushing.

"Don't you think that will be a little difficult for Ciel? Me, I know Psychic, and I think Yuri and Nebula the same. But It might be a little too complicated for Ciel." Midnight frowned, turning to the Glaceon. He whispered into Wisp's ear so Ciel wouldn't be too offended. He could already see Ciel trying to pick up a dodge ball, then easily tripping while the rest would be at ease. Midnight frowned at the thought, then returning to earth.

"Well, do YOU have any ideas??" Wisp said, a flame in her eye, then it went away. "S-sorry! That is my punishment for evolving into a Flareon.." She looked down, blushing.. then she sneezed out a little flame, she went beet red.

Midnight frowned. "Tag, Hide n Seek, Racing. Just things that don't involve holding things." Midnight sighed, then frowned when the Flareon apologized after something small. "Um, its OK. Don't worry about it. It's OK." Midnight sighed. He frowned. "So now we just decide. Which Game." HE smiled thinking off the three possibility he thought of. He wanted to play Hide n Seek mostly, like Ciel did. "Maybe Hide n Seek? I'm down for it." Midnight smiled.

"H-hey! I-it's not like I sneeze b-because I like to, or anything!" Ciel stated, blush only becoming deeper.

Wisp the Flareon suggested dodgeball, but Midnight dismissed the idea thanks to Ciel's size. "Ohohohoh, no. I can do dodgeball. In fact, I want to do dodgeball. I'd have no trouble at all!" She remarked with a cocky grin, unaware that her blush was still present.

When she did become aware of the blush, she tried wiping at it to make it go away, which only made her sneeze again, which in turn made her blush redden. "S-still! I-I can play d-dodgeball just fine!" She said, stamping her paw down on the ground with a pouty face.

"I like hide and seek.. sure!" Wisp smiled. She started thinking of a hiding place whilst everyone was talking. Then she said to Midnight, "Don't ignore me this time, just so you know, I like you.." She blushed.

Yuri smiled at her then she giggled again "oh but it makes you cute" she hugs her tight then she nodded "yeah dodgeball for the win!" she yelled cutely at midnight and wisp. "Yeah me too ...even though i don't know psychic " she smiled at him then she looked at Ciel " Yeah i can too" she smiled happily