• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy RP

Willow chuckled at the idea of Dahlia. "Sounds like a plan to me, someone needs to show that being Obelisk Blue is not a reason to scoff at people." Stepping forward, she introduced herself. "My name is Willow Bretton, pleased to meet you." Although she was pretty relaxed after Dahlia's promise of physical assault, she quickly grew a bit nervous when Noah asked Dahlia to duel her. "I guess she could use some practice for that Obelisk Blue, but wouldn't I just be a total pushover for her?"

Last edited:
Dahlia came out of her anger for a moment to give Noah a confused look. When Willow introduced herself, Dahlia gave her a distracted nod and 'hello' before turning her attention back to Noah.
"Let me... just see if I can get this straight." Dahlia said to Noah, holding up a hand. "You want your friend here, a Slifer Red, to duel me, n Obelisk Blue. This very friend that lost to you, another Slifer Red. Not to mention, lost to you in such a way that she was not able to land a single attack on you. That's what you're asking, right?"
Dahlia looked Noah up and down incredulously, not sure what to think of this guy. Did he... did he seriously think that his friend would have an easier time dueling an Obelisk Blue than another Slifer Red?

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah slightly frowned. "Just because someone wears a different color vest than you do does not give you the right to underestimate someone until you've seen their skill. I'm a prime example, I've done it not only to Willow but another Ra student, and I want to test what senpai can do, she really couldn't do much in our duel, I just kept on countering everything she did."
Noah smiling returned
"Anyways enough about me, I'll just let you two have at it and watch from the sidelines. Tracy care to join me?"
Noah said as he began walking away to give the two duelist their space.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa." Dahlia said, following after Noah. " 'Just because someone wears a different colored vest than you does not give you the right to underestimate someone?' Do you not realize where you are? Why I'm wearing these blue clothes and why Tracy is wearing those yellow clothes and why you're wearing those red clothes?"
Dahlia gestured around her to the Obelisk Blue dorm and the school in the distance.
"Duel Academy splits up the dorms by dueling strength, dummy. That's the whole point of these clothes. Big whoop if you were able to defeat a Ra Yellow as a Slifer Red. That's impressive, but Obelisk Blues aren't Ra Yellows. And your friend is not you." Dahlia said before shaking her head. She looked over to Willow.
"Look, your friend's been doing all the talking. Do you even want to duel me, or is he just pressuring you?" Dahlia asked Willow.

Tracy looked between Dahlia and Noah, feeling a little confused about this whole situation. She had started to walk with Noah, feeling a little unsure, but had stopped when Dahlia continued talking to Noah. She didn't really have much to say, so she kept her mouth shut.

"Well, I am confident enough in my skills to put up a fight against Ra Yellow students, but Obelisk Blue is a different story. I experienced that on my first day here, and to be honest I asked for that beatdown. I tried to explain that to Noah, but he didn't want any of it." Willow admitted as she looked down and held her left arm at the elbow. "I guess you could polish a bit during a duel with me, but would there really be a challenge in that?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah stopped and sighed before turning around. "You're not going to be a better duelist if you keep acting so insecure and cowardly every time your up against a strong opponent, I don't care if you win or lose I just want to see what you can do at your max, and then I can help you improve."
Noah said to Willow before looking at Dahlia.
"Well then, if you're so sure that you can win against a slifer red then you have nothing to worry about, right?"
Noah said as his last word had a hint of anger in it and continued to walk the sidelines.

"I'm not done talking to you!" Dahlia said, following after Noah as he attempted to walk towards the sidelines. "Yeah, I do feel confident that I'll be able to beat a Slifer Red. But I'm not going to duel someone who is being pressured by someone else to duel me! And just because you don't care about winning or losing doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same. Also, it's not cowardly or insecure to know your limits, you jerk!"
At first, it had been Dahlia's anger at Alex that had been fueling her irritation towards this Noah guy. But the more she listened to Noah talk, the more annoyed she was getting at this guy.
"If you really don't care about watching her win or lose, then maybe you should let your friend decide who they want to duel instead of you!" Dahlia said angrily to Noah. Tracy scooted back away from Noah and Dahlia, glancing helplessly at Willow.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah's eye twitched before taking a breath. "Willow, if you continue like this then you're never going to grow into the best duelist that you can be, I want to help you, but I can't help you if I can't see what you need help with!" I know that you're not that confident when it comes to fighting stronger opponents, but that's why I want to help you, to get better and become more confident for yourself." Noah sighed and finally sat down on the ground and looked up at Dahlia.
"I have nothing else to say to you Obelisk."

Willow's eyelid twitched. "Noah, think for a second. Your deck might allow for a quick and easy victory, but my Gladiator Beasts require a bit of set-up. I have yet to find the right pace to do so and there is no way that I can find that pace when I don't have the time to do so! They're Obelisk Blue, the best around! I don't challenge them for the same reason I don't challenge the creator of this academy, I learn nothing from it and I'll just make a fool out of myself! You want to see me at my max? Then don't pit me against opponents that I can't beat, because the best I can do is what, five turns? There's no way I can be at my max in that little turns! You think I challenged Ra Yellows after getting put in my place on day one? No, I stuck with Slifer Reds and I lost some matches there to people who eventually dropped out. I appreciate your willingness to help, but I am nowhere near ready to face any member from Obelisk Blue. Ra Yellow is the highest I am willing to go, and even that is ambitious. I am Slifer Red for a reason, remember? And unlike you, I didn't have the skills to go to Ra Yellow from the get-go."

She let out a sigh as she tried to calm down. Noah had a decent idea, but he seemed to have forgotten why she was in Slifer Red in the first place. She was basically a rookie who had good cards, but not the skills to use them correctly every time. "Maybe at a later time I am confident enough to challenge the top students of this academy, but not at the moment."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah sighed. "I'm hungry, I'm going back to my dorm, this was all just a waste of my time."
Noah said as he begin walking away from the three female students.
"Come find me after school if you want to ever get better or not, I don't really care anymore at this point."
Noah said as he stopped and began rubbing the bridge between his eyes.
"I wouldn't put you up against a strong opponent if I didn't believe that you could win, but I guess that's not enough for you, is it?" Noah said as he then began his walk again towards the Slifer red dorm.

Last edited:
Tuesday, October 6
Raikiri stared at the ceiling as the day came to a close. Tomorrow, classes start. I'll have the chance to duel more people, and PROVE I belong with Obelisk the Tormentor! Suddenly his email notification went off. It was Megami. "The opening banquet is about to start! Get down here already!" Having completely forgotten about the opening dinner and feeling hungry himself, Raikiri grabbed his Fire deck and hurried out the door.

Last edited:
Later...

Tracy rubbed her eyes as she looked over her cards once again. While she wouldn't like to admit it, her loss against Alex had rather shaken her up. It had been a while since she had lost so absolutely like that, and even when she dueled against Dahlia she would end up at least dealing some damage. Closing her eyes, she thought back to the duel and tried once again to figure out why she had lost.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a reminder on her phone going off. The opening ceremony was starting soon! Quickly, the Ra Yellow threw on her jacket and gather up her deck. Sliding her deck back into her pocket and grabbing her duel disk, Tracy walked out of her room just in time to see another Ra Yellow move by. A boy, wearing glasses with blond hair. Tracy quickly walked to keep up with him.
"Um... Hello." Tracy said to Raikiri. "Do you know where they're holding the opening ceremony?"

Raikiri was speedwalking past the dorm when he suddenly noticed a girl whom he had never seen before asking something. "The ceremony's at the academy, I think I remember being told by my friend a couple thousand times." He noticed the girl was wearing a Ra Yellow jacket. "You're in this dorm?"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah rubbed his eyes as he got out of bed and started to get ready for the day right as he got a message on his phone reminding him of the ceremony today.
"I guess it's time to head on out."
Noah said as he then put on his red vest and exited his room right before glancing at Willows room and continuing his way towards the school.
On his way to the school he notice two Ra yellow students talking to each other and recognized both of them, one that he dueled and the other one that lost to that cocky obelisk, but he decided not to interact with them and just continue on towards the school, hoping that they don't notice him.

Tracy nodded.
"Yeah. This is my first year here, I'm Tracy." Tracy said to Raikiri. "I know that you said that the ceremony is at the academy, but the academy's pretty big. Where exactly at the academy is the ceremony going to be?"
Tracy looked around, still feeling a little nervous and excited. Her time at Duel Academy was about to begin, but was she really going to be able to make it here?

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah arrived at the entrance of the school to see some of the other students from each dorm in front of the entrance with the principal of the school all in front of them while giving a speech.
"Man, another long boring speech, hopefully I can stay up long enough for this one." Noah whisper quietly as he joined the group of students to listen to the principal.

"I'm telling you bro, this guy was the worst of the worst! Just... just thinking about how this guy was, it just, it just..." Dahlia couldn't stop a low growl as she gestured angrily with her hands. It had been a few hours since she had settled into Obelisk Blue, and by then she had managed to find her brother. Her brother, Lance, was a third year Obelisk Blue. He stood quite a bit taller than Dahlia, and looked down at his little sister with an amused expression through his glasses.
"Well, I'm sorry to hear that Tracy had such a first duel at Duel Academy. But I'm afraid you'll find that a lot of people in Obelisk Blue have similar mindset to Alex. Well, maybe not that extreme. It's just a fact of being at Duel Academy." Lance said lightly. Reaching where the speech was going to be held, Lance scruffed up Dahlia's hair. "Well, I've got to go with the other third years. I'll catch you around!"

Dahlia rubbed her head, glaring at her brother as he quickly walked off before sighing and shaking her head. The Obelisk Blue joined in with a bunch of students, waiting for this whole thing to start. As more students came, Dahlia found herself being moved slightly by the group. A student attempted to walk past her, and Dahlia leaned to the side to try to let them pass. Glancing over to the side, she found herself looking at a familiar face. That Slifer Red from before! The boy who tried to get his friend to duel her! Dahlia attempted to lean back to her normal position, only to find that it was still occupied. She was now off balance. Realizing her mistake too late, Dahlia began to fall towards Noah.

Andal and Unexpected Dai, that might be a good combo. And Test Tiger, completely forgot about them. Unbelievable! Willow edited her deck and stifled a yawn before looking at the time. She was late! I knew I shouldn't have stayed up all night perfecting my deck! Grabbing her cards and duel disk, she ran over towards the academy, tucking some of her now loose hair behind her ear whilst some of it covered her right eye. Eyes burning from lack of sleep and a fog hanging around her mind, she thought back to yesterday. Noah meant well, but she was nowhere near ready to duel an Obelisk Blue. Perhaps she should've explained her reasons better, just being unable to win wasn't the best choice of words. Yawning again, she arrived at the academy just in time for the speech. Now, all she had to do was find Noah. If only her brain actually worked at full capacity rather than only doing the bare minimum.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah looked over to his side to see the Obelisk student from yesterday about to fall on him. He acted quickly and grabbed her by her shoulder, but as he stopped her they were now extremely close to each other thanks to the pile of students around them. "Huh? She actually smells nic-." Noah immediately stopped mid-sentence to stop him from thinking about that and remember where he is and who this is. "Um, are you ok? You should honestly be more careful, people in this school can be jerks, and a prime example would be your Obelisk friend from yesterday." Noah said with a small blush as he tries to straighten Dahlia so she wouldn't be leaning on him.

Once he was away from Tracy, Raikiri found the perfect spot on the bleachers isolated from everyone else. He was half-asleep when he was woken up by none other than Megami. "So you finally decided to show up, huh," Megami scowled as Raikiri's tired self could only respond with a "Yuh." Megami would have yelled at him more, but the headmaster looked like they were about to begin speaking.

Dahlia found her fall halted when the Slifer Red managed to catch her.
"Uh... Thank you." Dahlia said, straightening up with Noah's assistance. By now, the student that had been occupying the space she had been standing had passed by, and Dahlia brushed herself off. Why the heck were they all crammed out here, anyway? Didn't they have a big duel arena where they would all fit?
"I'm pretty sure that was just an accident." Dahlia said, nodding thanks to Noah. For a moment, her irritation with the Slifer fought with her conscience. After all, this was the guy who tried to make his friend duel her after insinuating Dahlia was weaker than a Slifer Red. But he could have just let her drop if he was a plain jerk, so she supposed he wasn't that bad. "I don't think I ever introduced myself yesterday. My name's Dahlia."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah sighed and extended his hand towards Dahlia.
"I only introduced myself to your friend Tracy. My name is Noah, sorry that we had to start off at each other's throats on the first day, I just wanted to prove a point, I was tired so I wasn't in the right mindset."

Noah bowed his head slightly.
"You were right, I shouldn't have pressure my senpai to duel someone that she didn't want to, it just irritated me for some reason. I hope that I didn't trouble or offend you in any way." Noah said with a smile as he waited for Dahlia to accept his apology with the handshake.

Well, of course it had offended her. She hadn't worked her butt off only for some random guy to call her worse than a Slifer Red. But it was fine. There wasn't much she could do about that now, and Noah seemed sincere. Dahlia smiled politely before shaking his hand.
"It's okay. I was pretty upset yesterday as well." Dahlia said. She turned her attention back to the headmaster, waiting for him to begin.

Meanwhile, Tracy managed to make it to the gathering place. Not sure how, she had managed to lose track of the Ra Yellow she had been walking with. She hoped he was able to find the place okay... Tracy tried to look over the crowd, to see if anything was happening yet.

The headmaster spoke up as soon as everyone was seated. "Hello, children, and welcome to Duel Academy! We are very glad to wah wah wah wah wah wah," is all Raikiri heard. During the speech, he was constantly muttering stuff under his breath such as "Yeah, yeah, just get on with it! I want more duels where I don't get my ass whooped by meta!" and "Banlists? Who gives a shit? I read over the last one plenty of times!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
The headmaster then took a breath after his long speech. "Now then, now that we have that out of the way, I hope that all of you enjoy your stay here, and become the best duelist that you all can be." The headmaster said as teachers started leading students into their classrooms.

Noah yawned. "Finally that speech is over, I don't know how long I had before I fell over into a sleep coma." Noah said as he started following the teachers.

Dahlia listened to the announcements carefully. Unfortunately for her, a student next to her kept talking under his breath, making it hard to focus. Dahlia glared at Raikiri, before saying a quiet, "Shush!" To him and turning her attention back to the headmaster. After a while, the headmaster finally finished. It sounded like he was finally done with the speech. Shaking her head, Dahlia walked with Noah as she followed the teachers.
"Well, I thought the headmaster's speech wasn't that bad. I think it was a good touch of encouragement." Dahlia said to Noah. "Anyway, now it's for real. Our classes are going to start, and we're going to become better duelists."

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
*Many boring hours later*
Noah was sleeping during most of the class, It wasn't his fault he couldn't stay up, it was the teachers for being so boring and uninteresting and besides he knew enough thanks to his mother teaching. "Now then, before we end class for the day, two random students must duel each other each day to see how much they improved after each lesson, so then may I ask two students to come down to duel each other."
The professor said has Noah's eyes opened as he grew interested with what the professor said.
Noah sat up with his seat and waited to see who would want to duel first before coming down himself.

The professor looked around the classroom before sighing and pointing at a student. Dahlia followed the teacher's gaze to find them pointing at a brown-haired Slifer Red reclining in the second row. Unlike the other Slifer Reds, this one appeared to have a reptilian or dinosaur hood poking out from under his red jacket.
"Mr. Duran?" The professor asked dryly. The Slifer Red suddenly started, and Dahlia realized that he had been sleeping. "Perhaps you would like to demonstrate your dueling prowess?"
The reptile-hooded Slifer Red rubbed his eyes before letting out a sigh and getting his duel disk. Dahlia watched from where she was sitting as he slowly made his way to the front of the classroom. Satisfied at the student they had picked, the Professor turned their attention to the class once again.
"Now, may I have a volunteer for an opponent, or am I going to have to pick another one?" The Professor asked.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah sighed and raise his hand. "I'll do it, I need to test this deck out anyways." Noah said as he walked towards the front of the class while putting on his duel disk and entering a deck into it.
"Well then, you all know the rules first to reduce their opponents life points to 0 wins.
The professor said as he walked from the two students to sit down in his desk chair.

Noah activates his duel disk. "If you want you can go first, I don't really care." Noah said as he scratched the back of his head before he pulled out 5 cards from his deck.

The Slifer Red ran a hand through his hair, sizing up Noah as he approached. A bit of a smile crept across his face, feeling a bit better since he wasn't going to have to fight a Ra Yellow or Obelisk Blue. He stretched, activating his duel disk as Noah stood across from him.
"Right. I think I'll take you up on that offer." The Slifer Red said, drawing 5 cards. He glanced through them before drawing a sixth card for his draw phase. "My name's Jira Duran, by the way. You got a name?"

The Slifer Red had seemed to awoken and found his footing, looking through his hand.
"Well, it looks like it's just another normal day in Kyoutou Waterfront!" Jira said with a grin. His duel disk shifted to reveal the Field Spell Zone, and Jira slapped a card into it. Instantly, the area around them seemed to turn from a classroom to... well, a normal city street. Tall buildings appeared, with a large golden spire rising up in the distance. A few people appeared to be walking up and down the street, but they were just created by the Field Spell.

"Ah, but what's this? What brings the military to this innocent city?" Jira said. "I summon Oni Tank T-34 in defense mode!"
A low rumbling began, and the people created by the Field Spell looked around nervously. Coming around a corner, a large tank with a demon face on the front of it appeared. It grinned as it parked perpendicular to Noah, it's turret swiveling to point at the other Slifer Red.

"Now, here's another spell. Upstart Goblin." Jira said, sliding a spell card into his duel disk. A Spell Card depicting a well-dressed Goblin laughing down onto a weak-looking human appeared next to him. "This card allows me to draw a card, but you gain 1000 Life Points."
With that, Jira drew another card from his deck. In the distance, the Golden Spire seemed to glow.
"Also, since a card was sent from the field to the graveyard, I get to add 1 Kaiju Counter onto Kyoutou Waterfront." Jira said. "Now I set one card face-down, and end my turn."
A face-down card appeared in front of Jira, and he grinned.

"Since I ended my turn, before you draw I activate my face-down! Jar of Greed! It allows me to draw another card!" Jira said. The face-down card flipped up to reveal a trap card depicting a red jar with a leering face. Jira drew another card as the golden spire in the distance glowed once again. "Since another card was sent from the field to the graveyard, I can add another Kaiju counter to Kyoutou Waterfront! Now, it has 2!"

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah yawn as he drew his sixth card and took a glance at it. "Not helpful at the moment, but I have enough right now to win." Noah looked at Jira and sighed. "My name is Noah, you're opponent that's about to defeat you in turn." Noah said has he picked a card out of his hand before playing it.

"I activate the spell card absorb fusion, this card allows me to add one Gem-knight monster from my deck to my hand and fusion summon, and I'll add Gem-Knight obsidian." Noah said as a single card pop out of his deck so he could grab it. "And I'll choose not to fusion summon with absorb fusion, but I will fusion summon with this, Gem-Knight Fusion!" Noah activated a card that resemble polymerization, but with a difference of there being multiple gems in the middle with the two beings combining into one. "I'll fuse Gem-Knight tourmaline and obsidian and form Gem-Knight prismaura in atk mode." Noah said as the two knights fused, and what was in their place was a larger knight with a lance and small round shield with gems sticking out from around his body.
(Gem-Knight prismaura 2450atk/1400def)
"And since obsidian was sent to the graveyard his special ability activates and allows me to special summon a normal gem Knight monster to the field and I'll pick my only one, Gem-Knight tourmaline in atk mode."
(Gem Knight tourmaline 1600atk/1800def)
"And now, I'll take out the only defense you have, I activate my Gem Knight fusion from my graveyard by banishing one Gem Knight monster I can return it back to my hand, but I won't be using it to fusion summon another monster, but instead I'll use it for prismaura effect, by discarding a gem Knight card, I can destroy one face up card on the field and I'll choose your tank."
Noah discarded the card and Gem Knight prismaura lance started to light up and fired laser of light towards Jira tank, blasting it into pieces.
"And with your field wide open I'm free to attack and win, Gem-Knight prismaura and tourmaline will attack you directly." Noah said as prismaura and tourmaline dashed toward Jira.

The two monsters hit Jira, reducing his life points to zero. Instantly, his expression soured. He deactivated his duel disk as the hologram faded, glaring daggers at Noah.
"Yeah. Cool. Didn't want to duel anyway." Jira said, sticking his hands in his pockets as he made his way back to his seat. Sitting down, he kicked his feet up on his desk and began to go through his deck still looking pretty upset.

Meanwhile, Dahlia looked down at the duel feeling pretty impressed. There was definitely a mix-up here. With a deck like that, Noah should have been put in Ra Yellow. Obelisk Blue even, but in order to get into Obelisk Blue as a first year you had to have gone to the middle school. Which Dahlia and Tracy had done. He would be a pretty interesting guy to duel if she got the chance.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
The professor started to clap for Noah.
"Well done Mr. Krystal, you're just like your mother and I expect nothing less, you may now go back to your seat." Noah nodded as he started walking back to his seat next to Dahlia. "Well class, I hope that you are excited you for your next lesson for tomorrow and I hope this duel teaches you to never underestimate your opponent no matter who they are, class dismissed."
The professor said as most of the students started to leave and headed back to their dorms but Noah notice something.
"I'm going to guess you have a question for me Dahlia?" Noah said as he looked at Dahlia.

Class finally over, Jira grabbed his bag and stormed out of the classroom. Meanwhile, Dahlia had already begun packing up with the rest of the class as Noah returned to his seat. She looked at Noah for a moment before smiling and shaking her head.
"Who the heck did you upset to get stuck in Slifer Red?" Dahlia asked. She picked up her own bag and slung it over her shoulder, making sure she had her duel disk and deck as she prepared to head back to the Obelisk Blue dorm.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah turned his attentions back to his stuff as he begin packing to leave before answering. "I don't know his name, but I did humiliate him in front of his peers and he must have taken it personal, nothing we can do about it now." Noah finish packing and started walking toward the exit of the classroom before stopping at the door and turned his head slightly. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, see yea." Noah waved as he left the classroom.

Dahlia nodded to Noah as he began to head out.
"See ya." Dahlia echoed, waving back. A few moments later, she exited the classroom herself. As she headed back to her dorm, she thought back to what Noah had said. Well, contrary to his thought, there was something he could do about it now. After all, you don't stay stuck in your dorm the entire time you're at Duel Academy. When exams came around, Dahlia wouldn't be surprised if he was able to easily jump to Ra Yellow.

Tracy, on the other hand, left the classroom feeling nervous. It had been quite a duel, watching one Slifer Red defeat another in one turn. It had been that boy she had met yesterday, Noah. Tracy had only seen two duels in her time at Duel Academy, and in both instances the loser had been completely and soundly demolished. Tracy was beginning to have second thoughts. Was it a mistake that she had been put into Ra Yellow? Tracy wasn't sure she would have been able to defeat someone like Noah if they came to duel. Heck, was it a mistake that she had even gotten into Duel Academy? Tracy made her way back towards the Ra Yellow dorm, clearly showing her uneasiness on her face.

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah was at the front of the school entrance watching other students leave to their dorm, waiting on Willow to see if she'll take his offer to help her get better.
"If she doesn't arrive in the next 30 minutes I guess I'll just head back to the dorm."
Noah said quietly as he leaned against the wall and looked at his new deck. "Maybe I should test this against an obelisk, everyone else just loses in 3 turns or less, this deck was supposed to be handicapped." Noah sighed. "I guess my mom's cards are just that good." Noah chuckled a little before his face went neutral again.

Willow barely registered the fight between Noah and Jira, not that it was really necessary since Jira got beaten incredibly fast. Even she lasted longer, and she got destroyed too. Covering her mouth to hide another yawn, she left the academy. The second I reach my dorm, I'm going to fall asleep and attempt to be as immobile as Hoplomus until there's food involved. As she stretched, she saw Noah seemingly waiting for someone. Lazingly waving at the Slifer Red, she walked over to him. "Heya Noah, what's up?"

Last edited:

Jacksoneternal

Previously Breon
Noah looked up at Willow as he put his deck back into its holster. "So then, do you accept my offer or do you decline, I did say to meet me after school so you can decide." Noah said as he looked at Willows face and it seemed that she was confused for a second.
"You forgot didn't you." Noah said as his eye slightly narrowed.